Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (OOC/Started/ Accepting/PG-16)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit:
Username: G.B. Sparticus
Name: Ryujo Katagiri
Appearance: haru_glory_by_solci_chan-d3jreoj.jpg
Personality: He enjoys dueling and will never accept defeat. He tends to switch his decks out alot when he gets bored with one. He hates people who quit in the middle of the duel or cheat. He tends to have a crush on any female duelist he finds attractive. He also likes to search for rare and powerful cards to add to his deck.
Biography: Originally born in New domino city. He has a history of getting into fights with other kids when he was still in grade school. He used to be a lousy duelist untill one day, he was trained by a unknown duelist who gave him what is now his cyber deck. During his time in 5-6 grade, he made a couple of rivals but they stopped dueling him after he began surpassing them. Now that he is at Tatsunagi High, He aims to become the best duelist in the school, however, he seems to get in trouble with the teachers there.
Extracurricular activities: None
Deck: Cybers
Deck Description: The cyber deck focuses mainly on Ryujo's play style, which is unpredictable to his opponents usually.

Better?

Nope while the rave master is an acceptable pic your personality and by are not long enough. 

Please look at the OP and form carefully read before editing again.

Is mine accepted?

I want to know cuz I don't know if I did what you wanted.

Nope you didn't. Please refer to the OP form and read carefully before editing again.

Username: DCAce

Name: Jason Gareth

Appearance:Jason stands at roughly 5’11 with an average lean build which he keeps by frequent runs, he has hazel eyes which tend to hide behind a pair of white framed sun glasses with black lenses. His dark brown hair is kept relatively short and the bangs are spiked upright while the rest. His most common outfit is a light red t-shirt and a pair of faded dark blue jeans a small hole on the back right pocket has become apparent from the constant wear. Outside he wears a tan leather jacket which on the right arm has been patched by an off color brown fabric which he claims that it adds character and refuses to replace it. When he speaks he has a slight southern accent.

Personality: Jason is a relatively laid back student with a terrible habit of procrastination in both working on assignments and as well as studying. Despite this however he gets away with slightly above average grades due to the ease he has when it comes to understanding course material. However despite his habit of procrastination Jason has a strong work ethic when it comes to jobs outside of school and will focus on the task at hand before moving on to a new one. While Jason is not the smartest student however he is a decent duelist as he’s always trying to come up with a new strategy in a duel if his initial one fails.  

Bio: As a small child Jason had grown up on a ranch in a small farming town, as such he didn’t duel all that much as a kid and focused more on horseback riding along with taking care of the rest of the animals on the farm. On his tenth birthday Jason had been given his deck by his parents as a gift for all the work he had done. The only two things that Jason had fixated from then on was horseback riding and dueling. Realizing at the age of sixteen that the ranch life was not for him Jason had persuaded his parents into allowing him to move in with his aunt and uncle to Yokohama and get the opportunity to get into the main branch of Tatsunagi High.

Extra Curricular Activities: His extra-curricular activities don’t include club as of now however he tends to keep in shape through his runs and will often spend his free time outside relaxing under the shade of a tree.

Deck: Beast Type themed deck focusing on Unicorn monsters
Deck Description: Focuses on special summoning low level beast type monsters in order to synchro summon them for his ace card, 
Custom Cards: Will PM

Usename: Milkdog

Name: Virgil Wayne.

Appearance: http://gyazo.com/7af...3aa2a14ab77e5fb ((I hope I do not need to paste that in full picture form.))

Personality: Virgil is a "hip", "funky" teacher... that people don't want to hang-out with much. Most people tend to just deal with it, he is not the most likeable person, god knows he tries to be through. He is known to have some strange fixation with penguins, and ice, also anything associated with cold temperatures. He is also known for having quite the knowledge on geography and lots of facts on world history. Virgil also appears it appears he is a tad competitive when it comes to other teachers, he is shown bragging whenever his students have slightly better grades then the other teachers. Virgil dislikes the new support of certain decks, believing they ruin the traditional way of playing. Now that does not mean he hates all new support, he mostly just hates most of the support that puts an extra emphasis on XYZ summoning. He likes whenever the new support does not change the way how to play them, but when it advances the way they are already played. But, Virgil still attempts to be funny, and "hip".

Extracurricular activities: ((None?))

Deck: Penguins.

Deck Description: It is a penguin turbo of sorts, that tries to summon "The Great Emperor Penguin" to spam summon penguins, he also uses frogs to get a slight engine rolling and for special summoning, he uses Mobius as his boss monster to get rid of back row.

Character: 
Username: Megamaw
Name: Mr. Greenfield. Known to some as "Gramps" or "Grandpa Greenfield", due to his age.
Age: He claims to be well over a hundred years old. Hard to tell if he's joking, really.
Appearance: Mr. Greenfield is a wrinkled old man, with twinkling blue eyes, and silvery-white hair. His hair is parted to each side neatly, so it doesn't get in his face, and he sports a wispy goatee underneath. His clothes are rather plain, excepting the hooded green tie-dye robe he wears on most occasions. The robe is of a fine cotton or silk of some sort, and is fern green in color, with white streaks where the fabric was crumpled and dipped in the dye. He's very attached to his robes, and upon very close inspection, they've been very carefully repaired from stab wounds, and other little nicks and dents many times over the years. Despite this, the robes are in amazing condition for it's age.
Personality: "Grandpa" Greenfield is the school's Music teacher, and is considered by some to be little more than a decaying, old, bitter man. However, those who get to know him personally will learn quickly he's incredibly spry for his age, and while he can be a little strict while teaching, off-duty he's quite the jovial fellow. Around the school, numerous rumors can be heard about him and his past-- was he a professional duelist, or a stage performer, or maybe even a warlock? When confronted about such a rumor, the old man usually gives the questioner a knowing glance, a warm smile, and asks "What of it?" Grandpa Greenfield is a warm, caring man that genuinely cares about his students, and a passionate duelist, despite his mysterious exterior and strange appearance.
Off and on, Grandpa Greenfield can be seen sharing a friendly rivalry amongst his fellow staff faculty, particularly the History teacher, Virgil Wayne. He's a competitive person, and a worthwhile friend to make. 
Extracurricular activities: Grandpa Greenfield can sometimes be seen at the Numbers Club, trying to see if he can trade rare cards he's found for Numbers. However, usually he's seen in his bedroom, burning fragrant incense, listening to disco music, and meditating.
Deck: Mr. Greenfield runs a 'Tiki' deck, his star card being 'Zoma the Spirit'.
Deck Description: Greenfield's deck heavily relies on Continuous Traps that treat themselves as monsters. He is rumored to use a surprising, dangerous, and experimental backup strategy on rare occasions, but few have ever seen it.
Custom Cards: I personally want to keep his custom support a surprise. I'm going to send them to BaliasGale as they're finished, to be approved one at a time.

Edit:
Personality: He enjoys dueling and will never accept defeat. He tends to switch his decks out alot when he gets bored with one. He hates people who quit in the middle of the duel or cheat. He tends to have a crush on any female duelist he finds attractive. He also likes to search for rare and powerful cards to add to his deck. He gets agitated when anyone criticizes his dueling skills or his decks, but he enjoys getting compliments on them. zoccasonally however, he tends to act strange, acting not like himself and taunting his opponents, as well as not careing if he takes real damage in battle or not, as if he was possesed by an evil spirit, as this personality change can be noticed by the dark aura that surrounds him. just what is his past, and why does this happen to him?
Biography: Originally born in New domino city. He has a history of getting into fights with other kids when he was still in grade school. He used to be a lousy duelist untill one day, he was trained by a unknown duelist who gave him what is now his cyber deck. During his time in 5-6 grade, he made a couple of rivals but they stopped dueling him after he began surpassing them. Now that he is at Tatsunagi High, He aims to become the best duelist in the school, however, he seems to get in trouble with the teachers there.
Ryujo has a history where he once lost to someone in a shadow duel, but it may just be a rumer, however, there is a strange marking on the back of his neck which may be part of something bigger. He had several incidences where he didnt seem himself and dueled as if he meant to kil. its not yet known if this has to do anything with the mark or not, but he tends to keep quiet when anyone asks him about it. one thing he loves more than anything else is dueling however, and he tends to get along with everyone he meets by dueling. He hopes his dream will come true one day........
Deck: Cybers, Dragons, or t.g.
Deck Description: The cyber deck focuses mainly on Ryujo's play style, which is unpredictable to his opponents usually.

Better?

i'm going to add a character that goes with this one later on.

Usename: Milkdog

Name: Virgil Wayne.

Appearance: http://gyazo.com/7af...3aa2a14ab77e5fb ((I hope I do not need to paste that in full picture form.))

Personality: Virgil is a "hip", "funky" teacher... that people don't want to hang-out with much. Most people tend to just deal with it, he is not the most likeable person, god knows he tries to be through. He is known to have some strange fixation with penguins, and ice, also anything associated with cold temperatures. He is also known for having quite the knowledge on geography and lots of facts on world history. Virgil also appears it appears he is a tad competitive when it comes to other teachers, he is shown bragging whenever his students have slightly better grades then the other teachers. Virgil dislikes the new support of certain decks, believing they ruin the traditional way of playing. Now that does not mean he hates all new support, he mostly just hates most of the support that puts an extra emphasis on XYZ summoning. He likes whenever the new support does not change the way how to play them, but when it advances the way they are already played. But, Virgil still attempts to be funny, and "hip".

Extracurricular activities: ((None?))

Deck: Penguins.

Deck Description: It is a penguin turbo of sorts, that tries to summon "The Great Emperor Penguin" to spam summon penguins, he also uses frogs to get a slight engine rolling and for special summoning, he uses Mobius as his boss monster to get rid of back row.

Accepted

Character: 
Username: Megamaw
Name: Mr. Greenfield. Known to some as "Gramps" or "Grandpa Greenfield", due to his age.
Age: He claims to be well over a hundred years old. Hard to tell if he's joking, really.
Appearance: Mr. Greenfield is a wrinkled old man, with twinkling blue eyes, and silvery-white hair. His hair is parted to each side neatly, so it doesn't get in his face, and he sports a wispy goatee underneath. His clothes are rather plain, excepting the hooded green tie-dye robe he wears on most occasions. The robe is of a fine cotton or silk of some sort, and is fern green in color, with white streaks where the fabric was crumpled and dipped in the dye. He's very attached to his robes, and upon very close inspection, they've been very carefully repaired from stab wounds, and other little nicks and dents many times over the years. Despite this, the robes are in amazing condition for it's age.
Personality: "Grandpa" Greenfield is the school's Music teacher, and is considered by some to be little more than a decaying, old, bitter man. However, those who get to know him personally will learn quickly he's incredibly spry for his age, and while he can be a little strict while teaching, off-duty he's quite the jovial fellow. Around the school, numerous rumors can be heard about him and his past-- was he a professional duelist, or a stage performer, or maybe even a warlock? When confronted about such a rumor, the old man usually gives the questioner a knowing glance, a warm smile, and asks "What of it?" Grandpa Greenfield is a warm, caring man that genuinely cares about his students, and a passionate duelist, despite his mysterious exterior and strange appearance.
Off and on, Grandpa Greenfield can be seen sharing a friendly rivalry amongst his fellow staff faculty, particularly the History teacher, Virgil Wayne. He's a competitive person, and a worthwhile friend to make. 
Extracurricular activities: Grandpa Greenfield can sometimes be seen at the Numbers Club, trying to see if he can trade rare cards he's found for Numbers. However, usually he's seen in his bedroom, burning fragrant incense, listening to disco music, and meditating.
Deck: Mr. Greenfield runs a 'Tiki' deck, his star card being 'Zoma the Spirit'.
Deck Description: Greenfield's deck heavily relies on Continuous Traps that treat themselves as monsters. He is rumored to use a surprising, dangerous, and experimental backup strategy on rare occasions, but few have ever seen it.
Custom Cards: I personally want to keep his custom support a surprise. I'm going to send them to BaliasGale as they're finished, to be approved one at a time.

Accepted

Edit:
Personality: He enjoys dueling and will never accept defeat. He tends to switch his decks out alot when he gets bored with one. He hates people who quit in the middle of the duel or cheat. He tends to have a crush on any female duelist he finds attractive. He also likes to search for rare and powerful cards to add to his deck. He gets agitated when anyone criticizes his dueling skills or his decks, but he enjoys getting compliments on them. zoccasonally however, he tends to act strange, acting not like himself and taunting his opponents, as well as not careing if he takes real damage in battle or not, as if he was possesed by an evil spirit, as this personality change can be noticed by the dark aura that surrounds him. just what is his past, and why does this happen to him?
Deck: Cybers, Dragons, or t.g.

Accepted since I've pretty much deleted the Bio and I think this is as good as gets

You know the current situation. Either post now on the island alone or wait till this duel is done. 

" well, i caught this guy snooping around," ryujo said as he point towards noir. " and he doesnt look like one of us." he added. " er........ i was supposed to sound the alarm wasnt  i?" he then asked confusedly.

Quoting a post doesn't count. You need to add more lines.

Personally, I'd shoot for 5-6 lines for each and every post if I were you. That way, you won't have to worry about shortposting even if you don't have a widescreen computer.

fixed

Okay your post are coming up short so I need those to be fixed immediately...

Which is sad seeing as I'm about to time skip us into the future so there will be no point in actually dueling.

ALSO YAY!! THE BOSS IS DOWN! The school is ours! Congrats on all who participated. Be looking out for the second half to begin in a little while. 

You're missing Harumi. Anyway, I'll post a bit later. Miki'll be in a wheelchair for a week due to the injuries he got.

That girl is an NPC...do you want her to be a full blown character now?

And now I've gone back and found a bunch more apps that weren't added to the OP time to count the numbers.

Archived