Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (OOC/Started/ Accepting/PG-16)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have all five/six signers been found?

I'm pretty sure Ancient Fairy is still out there. 

I will have my characters do some stuff once this epic boss battle is over. For now I am just going to sit back and enjoy the show.

You know the dragon will eventually attempt to kill your characters. 

And I'm back and have posted. Hoping to get through these epic boss battles by the end of the week. Then we can start with the climax of Osaka.

Sorry, but I'm going to drop out as well. I'm just too busy to try and commit to more than one RP at the moment.

Hey, guys. i'm really sorry, but I need to leave this RP. I feel like I can't be committed to it due to me being so busy all the time, and so don't worry about my character anymore. Thanks for letting me have a fun time! :D

Sad to see you both leave.

Well, what on earth could stop a King Battleguard with 17300 ATK beyond an Honest? Which wouldn't even work since I have 2 Queens out to cockblock two effects.

Hmmm Okay that's a fair thought. 

Question then if you were a student against Tatsunagi Academy how would you react if duel monsters were attacking your schools mascot?

Well, how many of them are still alive? More to the point, there's still members of the Assault Team that could block them as well.

If there were 60 initial students the ground force is currently engaged with around15 individual students. The combination of Nelly, the first Abel and Dreya wave, and Noaki's Horse to the face you've actually killed 10 human beings. The kicker here is that while the ground forces did their job in getting the strike team to their job, but it looks like these clubs (especially with people quitting) don't have that many members. Quality over quantity for sure. The Red Eye's zombie dragon wave thing did a number on the NPC forces. All of that aside you have let's say 30 Fudo mooks who are going to throw wave after wave of trap cards at the giant battleguards. It's like an MMORPG one giant boss that has a bunch of helpers. 

Man, is there anyone that battled the labyrinth Quasar aside from Celia?

So far Nantian is out there and in theory Toyo and Ryuko's characters are supposed to be on their way.

Archived