[Sakura Contest Series 3] Zodiac Contest (Judging Finished / Awards Phase)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im In 

CmkfTm4.jpg

LORE: If a Level 2 or lower monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle by a Beast-type monster, Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase and increase it's ATK by 600.

8CV7A7y.jpg

Here is my entry. I felt mostly everything would fit about the general nature of one born in the year of the pig. Certainly described me rather well.

Edit: Adding the text below:

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you may return all cards on the field to their owner's hands. Once per turn, you may target 1 monster on the field: Negate the effects of all cards that affect the selected monster until the End Phase.

Dude, just follow it.

That works.

Card:

CAq1HCA.jpg

During your opponent's turn: You can Normal Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 1 face-up monster you control. Once per turn: You can send 1 EARTH monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains effects based on the Type(s) of monsters in your Graveyard.
● Beast: This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF.
● Plant: Your opponent can only Normal Summon during their Main Phase 2.
● Reptile: Set cards you control cannot be destroyed.

@Fraxure: Just following the thread may be easier, but entry accepted. (I'll mark it as an Ox/Snake on it; winner is getting the kanji for their animal on the prizes)

@Optical: Alright, best that you fix it now before you get killed on it during judging. Remember that Scary, Ain and myself are judging on that (in Ain's case, not really but definitely in Scary and mine)

@Fraxure: Just following the thread may be easier, but entry accepted. (I'll mark it as an Ox/Snake on it; winner is getting the kanji for their animal on the prizes)

I was definitely leaning towards Snake or Tiger, but you are welcome to mark it as whatever you wish providing it doesn't detract from the mark of course.

Archived