[Sakura Contest Series 3] Zodiac Contest (Judging Finished / Awards Phase)

Alright, noting it on the main post.

Over a hundred posts in thread now; it's gotten big since I wrote this.

As such, I am grading them all entries that have been submitted in advance. However, I'm not posting the scores up until the deadline starts (if I need to post early like I mentioned in an earlier post, I'll give an advance notice so you are not surprised)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is mine. I love puppy.

[spoiler=mine]Ru7XwgI.jpg

Lore : If you controlled 3 or more Beast-Type monsters at the start of your opponent's Battle Phase, and all of them were destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand during that Battle Phase. If you do, it becomes the End Phase of this turn.[/spoiler]

To pay entry fee, just go to the host's profile page.

You should see a donate button at the top right corner of page.

But you're in.

Just get your entry in by next Saturday, alright. (If there are timezone differences [which is likely], use the converter I linked to and determine the time in your area that card should be in by)

That means...LeoVeracruse and EPTinYugi; if you both wish to still enter, make sure you submit your cards by next Saturday at 11 pm HST. (In the former's case, find your card on Yugico and copy/paste link here)

I'm going to jump into this ever growing mosh pit. 

kDnYmit.jpg

Lore:

2 Level 6 Monsters
When your opponent's monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack, and this card gains ATK equal to half of that monster's ATK until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn.

This is the first time I create a card with Image, it's from JazinKay's Album, also there are many great image that I'll definitely use :lol:

rFNnawd.jpg

Lore: 2 Level 4 DARK monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target 1 card on the field, send that target to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 DARK Beast-Type Normal Monster from your Deck or Graveyard.

is this contest still accepting ?

if so here my entry cuz i lovee sheep

5oo3tEi.jpg

Lore : When this card is Summoned Draw 1 card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with monster wich is level is higher than this card. If this card is targeted by your opponent card effect you can Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Beast-type monster from your deck to your side of the Field.

That can be done.

Or what if I just link to the posts that each member submitted their cards on. They should all have the lore beneath and it's easier to deal with.

But everyone who entered since last post is accepting (I already pre-graded the rest of the entries up to new one)

EDIT: Going to post all of the submissions on this post, so it doesn't clutter up the main post.

[spoiler=Entry Cards]

O8lQPJQ.jpg

slwlmJj.jpg

2 Level 4 monsters

When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can activate this effect; detach up to 2 Xyz Materials from monsters on either side of the field, then this card gains 300 ATK for each. If this face-up card on the field would be destroyed, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. When all Xyz Materials are detached from this card: Target 1 Xyz Monster on the field; destroy that target.

pKqgECA.jpg

Cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. During your Main Phase, you can destroy this face-up card you control; destroy cards on the field, up to the number of Reptile-type monsters in your Graveyard, except "Comet Cobra". You cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn you activate this effect.

nSo7bUE.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can draw 1 card. You cannot add a card(s) from your Deck to your hand for the rest of this turn. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Gain 300 Life Points for each card in your hand. You can only use this effect of "Sacred Unicorn" once per turn.

TigerRevial.jpg

When a Beast-Type "Tiger" monster is banished, you can Special Summon this card from the Graverard, then Special Summon all Beast-Type "Tiger" monsters that are removed from play. They are destroyed during the End Phase of this  turn.

You can send this card to the Graveyard to target 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card in the field: destroy that target.

I'll give this a shot.

iK2RjGB.jpg

This card is unaffected by any effects that would raise its ATK or DEF. Once per turn, when you declare an attack: You can increase the attacking monster's ATK by 700; return that monster to your hand at the end of the damage step. When this card attacks: You can discard a monster from your hand; deal 700 damage to your opponent and return this monster to your hand at the end of the damage step. If the discarded monster was returned to your hand by this card's effect, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand.) Only 1 "Wukong the Storm Ape" can be on the field at a time.

VhxLIJu.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) when your opponent Summons 2 or more times during their turn. This card gains 300 ATK for each card your opponent Summons during the turn this card is Summoned. When your opponent declares an attack: You may Special Summon 1 "Monkey Soldier Token" (Beast-Warrior-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 800/DEF 500) to your side of the field, in Attack Position; The attacking monster must attack this token instead.

My entry :3

trpKbCe.jpg

Effect:

This card is treated as a Normal Monster when on the field or in the Graveyard. Once per turn, you may Normal Summon this card on the field and it gains this affect.
-This card can attack the opponent directly, but it loses 800 Attack Points during damage calculation only.

So, I thought about this for a little while, and I came up with this:

6jZPqO1.jpg

Lore: When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon up to 2 "Zodiac Rats" in face-up Defense Position from your Deck, and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each "Zodiac Rat" Special Summoned this way.

Just a simple card, as I'm pretty good at making those~

Im In 

CmkfTm4.jpg

LORE: If a Level 2 or lower monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you may Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle by a Beast-type monster, Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase and increase it's ATK by 600.

Here's my entry:

hVqx7Yz.jpg

Lore:

Once per turn, you can make all "Mad Dog of Darkness" and "Dog Marron" monsters you control Level 12 until the End Phase.

8CV7A7y.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you may return all cards on the field to their owner's hands. Once per turn, you may target 1 monster on the field: Negate the effects of all cards that affect the selected monster until the End Phase.

CAq1HCA.jpg

During your opponent's turn: You can Normal Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 1 face-up monster you control. Once per turn: You can send 1 EARTH monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. This card gains effects based on the Type(s) of monsters in your Graveyard.
● Beast: This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF.
● Plant: Your opponent can only Normal Summon during their Main Phase 2.
● Reptile: Set cards you control cannot be destroyed.

Here is my entry. As you can see I have chosen the Monkey

zptjAbw.jpg

Lore:

Once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points and if you do, reveal all set cards on your opponents side of the field (Flip effects cannot be activated by this effect).

Managed to get it done. Here it is. My chosen zodiac animal is the Ram/Sheep

2qCclVo.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field in DEF position, BEAST-type monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, you can Decrease the DEF of this monster by 200 to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower BEAST-type from your Deck.

finally hereeee.

ZXrco1N.jpg

Lore unavailable

post-741092-0-86181800-1395564900.jpg

LORE: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 Normal Reptile-Type Monsters you control.When this card is Special Summoned,return all Monster Card(s) on your opponent's side of the field to his/her hand.You gain 500 Life Points for each.

We can use Genryuu you say? I'll enter, then!

2ihujc7.jpg

2 level 4  Genryuu-type monsters
You may only use the 1 and 2 effects of Golden Zodiac Dragonstar once per turn. 1: When a "Dragonstar" monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, you may pay 500 life points to  attach it to this card as an Xyz Matireal. 2: Detach 2 Xyz Material attached to this card; Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster using those cards as Synchro Material Monsters.

I might have the OCG wrong, not done this in a while xD

Here's my entry.

CtpYnZt.jpg

During either player's turn: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, excavate the top card of your Deck, and if it is a Plant-Type monster, send it to the Graveyard. Otherwise, place it on the bottom of your Deck. If this card is excavated from the Deck and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.

Hi, here comes my entry:

uZihBEq.jpg

2 Level 4 WIND Monsters
You can only use 1 effect of "Lightning Snakery" per turn. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and declare 1 card name: Your opponent draws 1 card and reveals it, if it is the declared card, add it to your hand. You can banish this card and 1 "Lightning Chidori" on your side of the field and/or in your Graveyard: Until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn, neither player can add card(s) from their Deck to their hand, except by drawing them during Draw Phase.

Here we go

HxFh1RO.jpg

Lore:

You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. When you do: This card loses 600 ATK, also destroy all face-up Spell/Trap cards on the field. When this card leaves the field: Target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy that target.

Here is mine. I love puppy.

Ru7XwgI.jpg

Lore : If you controlled 3 or more Beast-Type monsters at the start of your opponent's Battle Phase, and all of them were destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand during that Battle Phase. If you do, it becomes the End Phase of this turn.

I'm going to jump into this ever growing mosh pit. 

kDnYmit.jpg

2 Level 6 Monsters

When your opponent's monster declares an attack: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack, and this card gains ATK equal to half of that monster's ATK until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn.

This is the first time I create a card with Image, it's from JazinKay's Album, also there are many great image that I'll definitely use :lol:

rFNnawd.jpg

Lore: 2 Level 4 DARK monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can target 1 card on the field, send that target to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 DARK Beast-Type Normal Monster from your Deck or Graveyard.

is this contest still accepting ?

if so here my entry cuz i lovee sheep

5oo3tEi.jpg

Lore : When this card is Summoned Draw 1 card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with monster wich is level is higher than this card. If this card is targeted by your opponent card effect you can Special Summon 1 level 3 or lower Beast-type monster from your deck to your side of the Field.

uj8jCFI.jpg

Doombunny
Dark LVL. 7
[Fiend/Spirit/Gemini]
Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand.
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
• This card can attack you opponent directly, if it does so successfully, inflict 4000 damage to both players.
ATK: 0 DEF:1000

Well here it is finally! Sorry, I've been busy doing college work for some time. (Note to self, don't take 4 classes and a lab.)

Well, Let me get dramatic here:

In the beginning of time, the universe began and was filled with unimaginable energy and matter. It was beautiful and it was good, for now the great king shall show the true power of unlimited gluttony. Come show yourself ruler of appetence and duke of vore, for all shall be devoured in an abyss of infinite pain; welcome back babyEast Zodiac, Embodiment of Gluttony: Thrash Pig!!!

[spoiler= Bow down before your dinner guest] QjIjLkt.jpg [/spoiler]

2 Level 5 Beast-Type monsters

This card can only be Special Summoned in Defense Position. This card's battle position cannot change except by this monster's effect. Up to twice per turn, when your opponent declares a direct attack or attacks a monster on your field besides this card: you can pay 600 Life Points; change the attack target to this card. When you activate this effect, put 1 Pork Counter on this monster. During the Battle Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material and remove any number of Pork Counters from this card; change it to Attack Position, this monster gains 600 ATK for each Pork Counter removed by this effect until the end of the turn and change it Defense Position.

eFGJGlY.jpg

2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; each Standby Phase this card is face-up on the field, that monster loses 300 ATK. If this card is targeted for an attack while it has no Xyz Materials, destroy this card immediately.

This sounds interesting.  I would like to give this a try as well.

G3T28vw.jpg

*google search* So, I was born in a dog year...

Joining.

[spoiler=entry]

b54oZve.jpg

Both players' Life Points cannot be increased or decreased by card effects. Both players take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. If you would take Battle Damage: You can decrease this card's ATK by an amount equal to the Battle Damage instead.

KIRITO-SAN

I mistakingly posted it on the forum but I copied it and took it off, so here's my entry.

3V1uznU.jpg

Requires 4 tributes to be Normal Summoned(cannot be Normal Set). This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated by any Spell or Trap card. Cannot be targeted by any Spell, Trap, or card effects. If Special Summoned, you can send this card to the graveyard to: destroy all opponents monsters on the field or resurrect a Level 5 or lower monster in your graveyard. This card cannot attack the turn it is Normal Summoned.

Phew, that's a lot of entries. Hopefully this makes grading these things easier, Ain-san and Scary-san.

I quoted all entry posts + removed the spoiler tags.[/spoiler]

I'm early right R4QxT.gif#Kappa%20face%20166x224
[spoiler=Monkey Entry]
uj8jCFI.jpg
[/spoiler]
[Spoiler=Lore]
Doombunny
Dark LVL. 7
[Fiend/Spirit/Gemini]
Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand.
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
• This card can attack you opponent directly, if it does so successfully, inflict 4000 damage to both players.
ATK: 0 DEF:1000

[/spoiler]

Will probably crop the image when it's tomorrow and I'm not on a tablet. Have fun watching the spinning Kapa and not paying attention to how bad my entry is!

(It's not actually a monkey, BTW.)

Well here it is finally! Sorry, I've been busy doing college work for some time. (Note to self, don't take 4 classes and a lab.)

Well, Let me get dramatic here:

In the beginning of time, the universe began and was filled with unimaginable energy and matter. It was beautiful and it was good, for now the great king shall show the true power of unlimited gluttony. Come show yourself ruler of appetence and duke of vore, for all shall be devoured in an abyss of infinite pain; welcome back babyEast Zodiac, Embodiment of Gluttony: Thrash Pig!!!

[spoiler= Bow down before your dinner guest] QjIjLkt.jpg [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lore]2 Level 5 Beast-Type monsters

This card can only be Special Summoned in Defense Position. This card's battle position cannot change except by this monster's effect. Up to twice per turn, when your opponent declares a direct attack or attacks a monster on your field besides this card: you can pay 600 Life Points; change the attack target to this card. When you activate this effect, put 1 Pork Counter on this monster. During the Battle Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material and remove any number of Pork Counters from this card; change it to Attack Position, this monster gains 600 ATK for each Pork Counter removed by this effect until the end of the turn and change it Defense Position. [/spoiler]

Sorry again for being late. 

Don't worry, I have my share of college stuff as well; hence why I pre-graded some of the entries early (since I know that I need to get prepared for finals in the coming month).

Anyway, noting your name.

As of this post, although LeoVeracruse technically said he posted an entry; I am not able to see it from Yugico based on the link. If he doesn't repost it, then I'll have no choice but to remove him.

[spoiler=Zodiac Spirit Sly Rat]

eFGJGlY.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lore]

2 Level 3 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; each Standby Phase this card is face-up on the field, that monster loses 300 ATK. If this card is targeted for an attack while it has no Xyz Materials, destroy this card immediately.
[/spoiler]

Archived