[Sakura Contest Series 3] Zodiac Contest (Judging Finished / Awards Phase)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Managed to get it done. Here it is. My chosen zodiac animal is the Ram/Sheep

2qCclVo.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field in DEF position, BEAST-type monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. Once per turn, you can Decrease the DEF of this monster by 200 to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower BEAST-type from your Deck.

Yeah, I didn't expect this many people to enter. Right now, it's 20 with about 3-4 needed to post their entries. (I might consider implementing a 4th place prize or something, but don't quote me on that.)

Yours is a Normal Monster, so I don't think OPness is going to be a factor in it; discounting Dragon support though.

Alright adding you.

Also noting Teddy's entry (I need to update the main post with your name change)

Geez. 21 entries?! 

Well, it's 22 with the above.

Yup, Ain, Scary and I are going to have a long day grading these cards. (I'm going to start grading a few now b/c doing the whole lot at once will take a lot of time)

[attachment=41012:DARK SNAKE LORD.jpg]

LORE: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 Normal Reptile-Type Monsters you control.When this card is Special Summoned,return all Monster Card(s) on your opponent's side of the field to his/her hand.You gain 500 Life Points for each.

We can use Genryuu you say? I'll enter, then!

[spoiler=Golden Zodiac Dragonstar]2ihujc7.jpg[/spoiler]

2 level 4  Genryuu-type monsters
You may only use the 1 and 2 effects of Golden Zodiac Dragonstar once per turn. 1: When a "Dragonstar" monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, you may pay 500 life points to  attach it to this card as an Xyz Matireal. 2: Detach 2 Xyz Material attached to this card; Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster using those cards as Synchro Material Monsters.

I might have the OCG wrong, not done this in a while xD

Here's my entry.

[Spoiler=Show]

CtpYnZt.jpg

During either player's turn: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, and if you do, excavate the top card of your Deck, and if it is a Plant-Type monster, send it to the Graveyard. Otherwise, place it on the bottom of your Deck. If this card is excavated from the Deck and sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

Hi, here comes my entry:

[spoiler=Entry]

uZihBEq.jpg

Lore:

2 Level 4 WIND Monsters
You can only use 1 effect of "Lightning Snakery" per turn. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and declare 1 card name: Your opponent draws 1 card and reveals it, if it is the declared card, add it to your hand. You can banish this card and 1 "Lightning Chidori" on your side of the field and/or in your Graveyard: Until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn, neither player can add card(s) from their Deck to their hand, except by drawing them during Draw Phase.

[/spoiler]

Archived