Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (IC/Started/Accepting/PG-16)

Love of Ghibli

" no ones in there......... hm......." Ryujo turned around and walked back down the hall way. " it seems everyone is busy today........ where am i going to do? i want to duel someone........ but will i be able to find that person." he continued walking down the hall until he saw someone leave the infermary. " Hey you!" he shouts at the unknown person. " are you a duelist?"

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nelly could only raise one eyebrow as he heard Adel's request. Lockers? Really? Does she have any idea how much money could be thrown at them right now. So he simply nodded back in approval. Alright, new lockers it is then. So there won't be any misunderstanding you can go pick out the lockers you want and I'll make sure we order them. With that being done I guess our business is concluded. Unless you have some questions, comments, and concerns you would like to address.

Nelly waited for their response. If they didn't have one they could simply just leave and let the next couple of people in. Which seemed to be the victors of the duel with Fudo himself. They too deserve some kind of award.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ringo figured that this person wouldn't go down without a fight as the opposing number somehow sprouted wings and had matched attack points with Beyond the Hope. I thought you would do something so mischievous. That's why Tornado Bringer's other effect is that I when the monster equipped with it is destroyed by battle I can send to the graveyard instead. Beyond the Hope slashed the dragon in half but it's sword was destroyed. You save yourself from taking damage this turn but your evil will not be forgotten. I set one monster facedown and then I set two more cards face down and end my turn.

[spoiler: Stats]
Life: 600

Hand: 0

Field: Number 39: Beyond the Hope (ATK 3000/2500 2OU), 1 FD
S/T: 2 FD, Xyz Change Tactics

Grave: Xyz Revenge, Xyz Soul, Skill Prisoner, Star Drawing, Kagetokage, ZW-Tornado Bringer

[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. V could only sit still and listen carefully to the pleas that this weirdly dressed lady boy had come up with. Funny though, he knew all about the account on Fudo Academy, but he never thought that there would be survivors. Nelly as he knew wouldn't have allowed such a thing. But this boy-girl's tears were pretty genuine. What mattered though is that Dr. V knew that Nelly would have to make a move at some moment. Osaka as a city has one of the largest collection of Numbers in the world. The fact that Nelly literally raided another city to get the what Signer Dragons he didn't already own was pretty much an indicator of the future. Though at this moment Dr. V figured he would have to deal with the situation that came before him.

Well I just can't turn down someone in need. It is my duty as a gentleman to help out a seemingly transgender damsel in need. But I guess we wouldn't mind having you in Osaka. Wonder how you managed to cross such a vast distance in such little time nevertheless you are here now. I guess we could get you set up temporarily in a dorm on the North side of the city till Tatsunagi Academy decided to release the records of all the students they now have enrolled at the former Fudo Academy. For now you can find you a room near this building so you can get some rest. A couple of our star students actually live across the street. I'm sure you can room with them till you are all settled.

"....?" Harumi tilted her head and made a somewhat puzzled look on her face. Miki can barely believe that the innocent-looking girl sitting in front of him is the same one that tried to kill him just a day ago. 

"U-ugh. Never mind. Er, anyway. I wanna go outside now."

Harumi said nothing as she assisted Miki to his wheelchair, who is somewhat embarrassed about having to be seen in a wheelchair. It obviously didn't fit him, as he was always more of an adventurous type, but forcing himself to walk isn't gonna do much good. Once they're out of the infirmary, Harumi realized Miki didn't say exactly where he wanted to go, so she wheeled him down the main hallway until they eventually stumbled upon Nelly's office, where 2 other people appear to waiting in line to go in. What he didn't know was that Cyan and Shiki were both main players in the taking of Shooting Quasar Dragon, something which he aimed to achieve and would have definitely tick him off once he finds out. Because he had nothing to do at Nelly's office, Miki simply ignored both of them and continued wandering around the school. On the other hand, Harumi stopped for a bit and introduced herself to Celia and Gray, much to Miki's annoyance. "Good morning." She said, with a faint smile on her face. "I'm Harumi Kigane, new transfer student from Fudo Academy. I'll probably be around the Signer Club because Miki over there kinda needs me to move around for a while. Um, nice to meet you two, I guess. See you around." 

Self-introductions done, the duo got on their way again. With nowhere in particular to go, Miki was just hoping for something interesting to happen, and looks like luck is somewhat on his side. They came across two duelists in the middle of a duel. One of them was the head of the numbers club, Ringo, and the other was a somewhat unremarkable-looking student Miki never cared about. Without anything better to do, Miki and Harumi watched the duel from a fair distance, enough for the two to notice them, but not actually get in their way. 

For the two of them, it wasn't a busy morning by any stretch of the imagination. 

---

While it is true that he originally went to get more booze, something rather interesting sidetracked Sho. He came across Nantian leaving Nelly's office, and couldn't resist the urge to mess with him for leaving him out of the Kansai invasion. "Yoo, Nantian. Well? Had fun destroying Fudo? I, too, had fun misusing Muse's sub-servers to host a group chat with my drinking buddies all over Japan." Sho said in his usual condescending voice, placing his right over Nantian's shoulder. "Well, you certainly did a lot of damage. I mean, with the hole, the overall structural damage and the absolutely destroyed interior and all... Somebody's not gonna be happy about the bill, I can tell you that much." He continued, occasionally drinking what little remains of the beer in his can. 

"Anyway, enough pep talk. How's the Osaka invasion looking? A lot of the kids are injured, heck, Miki is in a wheelchair. You have anything planned for that, smarmy-boy?" 

Ryujo began to get annoyed. " Hey! I was talking to you! Dont ignore me!" It seemed the person was ignoring him for no special reason. He began to feel upset with lots of rage. " Fine, if you dont want to duel me fine! See if i care!" He began to storm off while talking to himself. " If i had a quarter for each time any challenge i make gets ignored, i'd be rich by now!"  He looked around for another opponent.  he spotted two girls watching a duel that stopped watching after a bit. He decided to sit down to watch the duel. ' I sure would like to duel someone.........' he thought. Just then he felt tired. really tired. 

“Hello there, Cyan! What’s up?”

Cyan looked up as he turned to see Shiki. He smiled a bit and rubbed the back of his neck, waving some. "Morning Shiki. Oh just remembered that Nelly needed to speak with me after I was discharged from the infirmary and was at full strength." After he said this, it prompted Shiki's next question.

“So, how’s your injury? You’re quite fit right, right?"

"Y-Yeah..takes a lot more than that to knock me and Arcobaleno down for the count like that..." he laughed somewhat, before turning deadly silent, as he rubbed the back of his head. "But yeah...everything seems like its back to normal for me..."

"Do you recall anything that the Fudo guy said back then? About the darkness and such? Do you have your own idea about it?”

This question however, had Cyan puzzled him. A few things floated in his head, but he simply shrugged. "Honestly, I think something is always fishy...but right now...I can't honestly say what I really think. In my opinion...a school really shouldn't be using a card game like this for war...and the strike on that school definitely showed me that."

[Shiki]

"Honestly, I think something is always fishy...but right now...I can't honestly say what I really think. In my opinion...a school really shouldn't be using a card game like this for war...and the strike on that school definitely showed me that."

Ah, so while he and I assume others had little to no knowledge about the whole thing, they do think there's something really off going on in the background.

Hmm, do I dare to ask this question to Nelly or NanTian? Maybe not now, but they seems to be the only two person here to have any semblance of an idea about what's going on.

"Aah, so we're both lost at that part it seems.

Anyway, you seemed to have business with Nelly now. Why don't we both enter now? Seems like the twins' business is almost over."

Without waiting for Cyan, Shiki entered Nelly's office.

Adel pursed her lips, Nelly was being far too accepting of this. What was he planning? Or rather: What plan had he already achieved? Money could not be thrown around that flippantly, especially not for Lockers. The damage done to Fudo Academy was extensive, especially the damage done after Dragonecro got his rotten ass launched down two floors. Something, got the axe. "We'll look up some of the new models, and we'll give you our decision shortly" she replied and turned away.

She grabbed Drey by the arm and pulled him out of the office, just as Shiki was entering. Adel rammed the girl hard, knocking her to the ground. "Clutz" she grumbled as she held her hand out for Shiki to take. 

Ryujo woke up and noticed the duel was still going on. " I wont be able to find any opponents here. hm........" He got up and looked around. " Where am i going to find an opponent?" He went back inside the building. he thought ' Maybe the reason why is because they are at club...... but which club? i doubt i will even be able to join one either........" he came across the door to the number club again. ' i wonder if the head of this club is here now. it looks intresting enough to join.' he took a deep breath and knocked on the door and then waited for it to open.

Noir, who has been waiting in the room of the Numbers Club for quite some time now, was very surprised when he heard a knock on the door. Club Members would usually enter the room without knocking and there were currently no Number Users in this school Ringo didn't manage to unite under the Numbers Clubs Flag, so he was excited who might be there. However when he opened the door, he found the guy, Ryoji, who annoyed him like hell yesterday, standing in front of it. "Oh no, not you. Please find someone else to do whatever you want to do. If you do not own a Number, nor want to stare at the door, please leave. And if you are searching for someone, I am currently the only one here."

------------------------------------------------

Nathan was in a dilemma. He really wanted to be in the next assault again, but most likely, it was again limited to clubs only. And since Drama Club was disbanded, Nathan was currently clubless. And there were so many interesting clubs in this school! Debate Club seemed really interesting, as did Esoterica Secret Club or Mythology Research Club. Health and Fitness seemed also nice, but Nathan might not be in the right physical shape for this. So, it was up to the same method he used last time to find a suitable club. He would just stop in front of any door and join the club inside the room. So he just walked for some more minutes, before he stopped in front of a door: 'Astrology Club'. Nathan knew he was a Gemini, but aside from that, he didn't really know much about Astrology. But it was surely fun to learn something about it, so he just knocked on the door: "Hello, anybody here?"

" Gah! You again? Didint i like fight you already?!" he pointed. " I just came here because i thought i could duel some people by joining this club! Now tell me where the teacher is!" He then glared at Noir menacingly.  " I swear if you are just saying this just to fool me, you are mistaken pal! wait, are you here to fight me again? if so i will beat you right now!"

Nelly could only raise an eyebrow as he couldn't help but notice the interaction between the twins and basically anyone else. Such alpha personalities tend to mark themselves surperior. Sometimes Nelly had to wonder why those two were even on his team to begin with. They really do seem like the type of people who would lead a revolution. On the other hand there was Shiki and Cyan who who undoubtedly were also coming to get there own rewards. Luckily Nelly had made such quick work of Ryuusei that he had time to see the vast majority of the match with Fudo. So he was there when the when Fudo spilled the beans on the world they live in. Nelly was busy rolling his eyes at this event. What a sad old man trying to stretch out his life. 

Nelly nevertheless felt he had to address the two. Welcome two thirds of the winning team. It is time for us to talk about what you saw in your match with Fudo. Any questions, comments, and concerns?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nantian was busy rubbing his ribs from the pain when he heard the noise that came from a familiar voice. And then came show talking about how he was left out then abused the schools security system. Well be happy you weren't there. It was a fuster cluck of children, card games, and more children. OMG! I swear if we didn't have take all of those synchro monsters then I would swear to you that it wasn't worth it. As for damage to the school itself...meh...I bet someones going to pay for that. Just not me. Nantian was a little skeptical about telling another person about how Osaka was supposed to play out, but why not be more trusting what else could go run. 

Well to be honest it's going to be a volunteer thing. I think the only people who have to go are the Number holders and members of the Number's club. Since we have to cover the entire city. Nelly is thinking about doing some kind of stealthy ninja thing where I guess everyone sneaks into apartments and murder all the Number Holders in their sleep. It would be pretty funny if he didn't have the means to carry that plan out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Navy was busy working out all of his frustration in the gym on the punching bag. A piece of him resented the whole having to count on Blake guy to actually finish off the crows. Navy read it as some deep seated moment of weakness inside his head. Though somehow boxing wasn't really a good way to improve his dueling skills it was a nice way to help him calm down. After his work out he was getting ready for class. Of course as he was walking down by the hall by the Numbers Club when he saw two people seemingly get into it Oh come the f**k on! He screamed inside his head. Okay...what exactly is going on here? Navy said really hesitantly to the only people who would be at a school and go to a club meeting and NOT be in class.

Ryujo was about to punch Noir's face in when another person came by. "Okay...what exactly is going on here?" the person asked hesitantly. Ryujo grabbed Noir by the shirt collar. " He needs to apoligize to me! I just wanted to see if i can join here but this guy just acted rude to me and then he started pissing me off! Did i just see you give me a dirty look?!" Ryujo began to throw a punch at Noir.

".Ouch."

Just as Shiki entered the room, one of the twins bumped into her, hard enough to make Shiki lost her balance and fell. The girl grumbled about something before she held her hand out for Shiki.

"..Watch your steps next time."

Shiki managed to get up on her own, but she did put her best effort to fake a smile to the twins, to avoid any further problems with them. She then made a gesture to Cyan, signalling that he should go inside.

Welcome two thirds of the winning team. It is time for us to talk about what you saw in your match with Fudo. Any questions, comments, and concerns?

"Regarding what Fudo said, hm? I have a lot of questions regarding it, to be honest. But I think I'll find the answers to my questions on my own, since to be honest, I am not really sure that you know of the answer, or willing to give the actual answer to me. You're not exactly the most trustworthy of all person I've met, no offense.

But yeah, that aside, I wonder what became of the rest of the Stardust cards that belonged to him. Shooting Star and Stardust Spark to be more exact. Did they disappear? If no, did anyone bothered to get them or did you all left them lying there? This question was merely out of my curiosity, as it seems to be kind of a waste to left them there.

That aside, I've sent the detailed report of yesterday's event to the school's main server, and now I'm pretty much waiting for details regarding the next course of the invasion.

And just curious, what business did the Health and Fitness twins have with you?"

Shiki realized that she might have asked too much question, but whatever. Her being here was not really intentional, but she at least should get as much mileage as she could from this little visit.

Noir was actually very thankful, when Navi, the president of  the Boxing Club, showed up, as he assumed that he would agree with Noir that Ryoji was annoying like hell. "Well, that's a really good question, because I am honestly a little confused by the current..." Then, Noir felt hands around his collar and when he saw that Ryoji was the one that had grapped him, he yelled: "Did you just give up on any brain cells you still had left? Why the hell should I apologize? To summarize, you were the one to call me a spy, you attacked me yesterday and you came to this clubs room today. I am the one who could want an apology." When Ryoji took off one of the hands from his collar, presumely to punch him, Noir tried to shove Ryoji off, before taking a few steps back. He hasitated to attack him too, through, since another club president was present, so Noir wanted to look like the victim he was as much as possible.

" What did i ever do to you? i was just wanting to see if i can join this club, not getting bugged by a little piece of shit like you! it seems there is only one way to solve this problem, and i hope this time we'll remember it." Ryujo activated his duel disk. " Well? what are you wating for? you arent scared are you?"

Welcome two thirds of the winning team. It is time for us to talk about what you saw in your match with Fudo. Any questions, comments, and concerns?

Cyan smiled and rubbed the back of his head a bit. "Well...sir, I can tell you what me and Arcobaleno felt in that duel." he said, letting Shiki finish. "The last turn...I kinda sorta saved Shiki from one of his last attacks...but there was a sorta clock. It appeared right after Cordelia's turn I wanna say. Anyway...it chimed and well...that's when I went down." he said, sighing as he looked at Nelly's desk. "Pain...and sudden darkness was what came down on me when it did...next thing I know...I'm seeing you in the infirmary. Which is why I'm here...since you told me to speak with you after my discharge..."

Nelly was amused at Shiki's skepticism. Being overtly cautious could sometimes be a good thing and in fact the truth about what Dr. Fudo said and what Nelly's actual plans are...well they aren't that far apart so she is somewhat correct in her belief that Nelly would not give her the most honest of answers. Her second concern however could be easily dealth with. Hmm he said in a somewhat confused manner. I thought it would've been obvious as to what happened to them. My fault I guess. Like simple magician Nelly waved his hand over his table and like "magic" he revealed all of the bounty that came from the Kansai invasion. There Cyan and Shiki would see, not only Shooting Quasar and Stardust Spark, but they would get a look at Dragonecro, the two Black-winged Dragons, the Tech Genus synchros, and Beelze King of Diabolic Dragons. Yes, all of the spoils came with school. And even though you didn't ask about this I feel the urge to show this off to somebody. A monitor came down from the sky and in it was a lone room that looked like a padded cell. Inside was the actual Crimson Dragon floating around repeatedly knocking its head around.  

This school finally has enough Signer pieces to force the summon of the Crimson Dragon! Nelly had an oddly sinster smile on his face when he was able to give the news. So thanks to all of your hard work we were able to achieve something on this matter.

Speaking of hard work, to answer your final question, it would be best to show you what happened while you two were inside in case you didn't know. The monitor that showed the captured dragon then changed to showing the onslaught of the Battleguards throughout the invasion. As you can see the twins there have done did an outstanding job holding off the field team while you all were busy making your way through the inner depths of the school. I had to give them an opportunity to claim some reward. Funny though how small a request they made. I guess that is just a true showing of there character.

As for your Cyan what you witnessed was the Armageddon Clock. I wouldn't worry too much about. It is a very objective tool legend has it. It is supposed to know when exactly we are to lose when we duel. When you here it chime that means you've lost and its time for your to accept that fate. I have to say I'm impressed, I don't think most "normal" people get to play last cards when the clock chimes. Usually they just die. You get my respect for that. Since you have a lot of heart so to speak I feel it is only appropriate to give you this. Nelly reached inside his desk and pulled out another card this time it was glowing. Then he seemingly tossed the card directly at Cyan. Enjoy it. 

Ms. Shiki I guess my reward for you is...a favor of sorts. You can ask any question you want of me and I will give you an honest answer. That or you could name your prize which will it be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Navy's eyes could only widen as one student dared to punch another in his presence. This blatant disrespect for authority really got under his skin. Which of course means he lost it. When Ryujo activated his duel disk Navy grabbed his arm like a possessed demon and tossed him directly into a wall. Then with the swiftest of motions he punched directly next to Ryujo's face leaving a small knuckle imprint on the wall and the number 105 glowing on his hand. I swear to God if you don't leave me right here right now I will punch your head in till the voices in my head tell me to stop. Bullies like you make me sick. I don't even understand how you got in this school, but I think I know how you're about to leave it. Now go to class. Navy then looked back at his fellow Number club member. Are you alright? 

Cyan was puzzled now more than ever. The Crimson Dragon? Here? He read....OK scratch that, paid some attention to a Duel Monsters History class and it mentioned that dragon...but its last known location was of that of South America when the first Signers fought against those Anti-Signers...though the true name of those villains escaped Cyan's mind...probably since at that time he was already asleep. But when he saw the video, seeing the Crimson Dragon thrashing all over the place.

This school finally has enough Signer pieces to force the summon of the Crimson Dragon!

He noticed the sinister smile on Nelly's face...but at the same time...he needed to look away from the video feed. Something about keeping that dragon contained like that...it just...upset him. "The...Armageddon Clock...?" Cyan asked, as Nelly went on.

It is a very objective tool legend has it. It is supposed to know when exactly we are to lose when we duel. When you here it chime that means you've lost and its time for your to accept that fate. I have to say I'm impressed, I don't think most "normal" people get to play last cards when the clock chimes. Usually they just die. You get my respect for that.

"Wow...a bit reassuring I suppose...hopefully I won't run into that crazed object again." he said, rubbing his arm a bit, but then saw Nelly drawing an end to his conversation with him.

Since you have a lot of heart so to speak I feel it is only appropriate to give you this. Enjoy it.

Nelly pulled out a glowing card as it almost reacted to Cyan's deck. He quickly pulled out Arcobaleno from its box, as he saw that Numbers 17 and 44 were glowing as well. "I-Is that...?" he began, when Nelly tossed the card his way. Cyan quickly caught it and looked down as the glowing subsided. In his hands, he held another Numbers monster - Number 82: Heartlandraco. "Heartlandraco..." he said, as he looked at the small pink dragon with a wind-up key in its stomach. Cyan slowly put it with his deck and nodded. "Thanks. Catch ya later! See ya around Shiki!" he said, as he left the office with a wave.

" Ouch, ouch, ouch!" Ryujo said rubbing his face. " That hurt you big meanie! Whats your problem?" Just then a card fell out of Ryujo's duel disk. " Oops!" He bent down to pick it up. Ryujo stopped right there then frozen as if someone turned him to stone. He spoke.  " You said this club is for people who wield number monsters right?" The rest of the cards name was hidden, but part of it read V-100.

[Shiki]

"Thanks, but still, to say that I can instantly trust you and believes everything you say about the matter even with that reassurance is a bit of a stretch. Yeah, maybe I sounds a bit too paranoid, but yeah, I'm just acting from my experiences.

Though, I'll just ask you about the details of the next operation that the school will inevitably do, mainly because I believe you will have no reason to lie to me about this matter, since it'll just needlessly making things harder. This single question will do me just fine, since most material things didn't interest me that much, and my club's facilities are enough. Not fancy, but enough."

To tell the truth, Shiki actually really desired some of the school's Number cards, but decided that it might be too much, especially since what she's aiming to get was one hell of an important card. And she did think that she might be too suspecting to Nelly, but well, she decided that finding out the information and piecing it one by one by herself would be more interesting.

And the display of the Crimson Dragon definitely intrigued her, and she made a mental note that she should try to investigate it further later, maybe dragging Celia with her if she's not mad at her.

So, the Crimson Dragon is kept somewhere in this school. Why the hell would Nelly or the school gains from summoning it is beyond me, but hey, that'll be something interesting to investigate.

"Yeah, I guess that's it for now."

[Celia]

"..This is weird."

The dueling practice room was practically devoid of people, which was very odd, though understandable in retrospect. Everyone's seemed to be still recovering after the event happening yesterday.

"Ah well, I guess I'll just try practicing on my own then."

"According to the circumstates, I'm totally fine. Thanks for your help. It might be true, sometimes force can be the answer to everything." Noir was really relieved that Navi literally took the matter in his hands, as Noir was still hesitating to beat someone up in school and even in front of their Club Room. Also, a member of the student council definetly had more authority to Ryoji than Noir had. However, when the guy claimed that he wielded a Number, Noir just replied with: "If you really believe that to be a Number Cards, although I do not think so, then go and see Ringo about it, she'll certainly either accept you in this club or kick your ass and I really hope it to be the latter." Noir had turned to go to his next class already, as he was tired waiting in the Numbers Club Room for another member that might appear, before he looked at Ryoji again: "Another thing: I am not really a forgiving person. Just keep this in mind, if you once happen to be caught in my crossfire on battlefield." With this, he went of to his next class.

Once again Nelly found himself snickering at Shiki's words. If one didn't know better one would think she is plotting something. But that couldn't be true...could it? It didn't matter if it was true. The amount of harm she could do was pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Speaking of schemes she might as well here about how what is going down next. The target for the Osaka invasion is going to be more stealthy since the objective is vastly different. Before the goal was simply to capture the Legendary Shooting Quasar Dragon, now the goal is to capture as many "Number" monsters possible along with the legendary Number 100. The plan is simple. Since the Osaka Number holders are scattered throughout the city, all of our Number Holders will sneak into the city through various methods and defeat the Osaka ones. It shouldn't be that hard. I imagine you all will be attacking in the middle of night and striking them. In fact the only reason why I want all the Number Holders from our school is that in the unfortunate event that some may actually be forced to duel and I hear that Number's are very effective against other Number's

Nelly had noticed that Cyan had already left. Internally he was pretty amused and bewildered at that boys honesty. Someone that pure may be a problem later on. Probably overthinking things. He thought to himself. 

It was at this time he noticed that he received some kind of email. Once he opened it though his eye twitched as a sensory reflex to him trying to keep his face together. Surely nothing good had come from this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tension in the hallway was immediately dissolved when Navy saw the boy pull out a fusion monster with a number in its name. Navy couldn't help but laugh out loud. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God you're hopeless! Thanks for that. I think I needed a laugh. Look, since you don't seem to have any drive to go class despite the fact of being in a school I would say check out one this island's duel rooms. It might not be that populated with everyone coming back from Kansai and all, but you should find someone there to play around and train with. If you want anything else I guess you can go talk directly to Nelly about...whatever it is you have issues with. Alright you two I'm out I'm going to prep for Osaka be safe and act right. You two might actually become friends. Navy simply ended as he walked into the distance.

"Whats his problem?" Ryujo muttered. ' but he may be right, i need to find some rivals....... but where do i look?' he looked at his card. ' this isnt a number monster? but shouldnt number cards have numbers in them? this has a number in it, number v-100.......... why do i feel uneasy about this card?' he got up and looked towards Noir. " Listen, i know what you are thinking, i may not be cut out for this school, but if you give me a chance, i am here for a reason, and thats my aspiration to be number 1 in this school!" he pointed to Noir. " When i meet you again, we are going to duel, you hear me? because we have unfinished buisness!" he then left.

Ryujo was now lost in the school. " Where do i find a dueling room? i never even heard of one now that i mention it." He stopped and looked at a sign. it read "Signer Club" Ryujo looked at the sign. " Signer? whats that?"

Alex was a little worried that he did not have cards in his hand, but he had to bear with it for a while. "It is my turn, but instead of drawing a card, I'll add Rank-Up Magic - Astral Force from the Graveyard. And then I activate Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon's effect to Special Summon a Dragon from the Graveyard. I beckon you out again from the grave, Number 91!" The oriental-looking dragon with the number 91 stamped on its face appeared again on the field. "And now I'll activate again Rank-Up Magic Astral Force, and my Hieratic Dragon King Atum would create an overlay network to summon his lord. Come forth, Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis!" A humanoid dragon larger than Atum appeared on Atum's lieu. The dragon's scales glowed with the light of the sun, aptly illustrating his bearing as a Sun Dragon. "Evil you say? It is evil to wage a useless war when peace is possible. Hate only begets hate, and what we are doing right now gets the ire of the whole world! And that's what I don't want to happen in this school, the school that I chose over any other school in the world! I do not want the world to show its hate on this school I had chosen! And now I activate the effect of the Overlord; I will use one Overlay Unit and Tribute both Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon and Number 91 to destroy Number 39 and a Set Spell/Trap Card on the field!" As the Overlay Unit floating near the large dragon disappeared, and the two dragons tributed, the dragon flapped its wings, sending a massive wave of light towards Number 39 and the Set card behind it. "And now, Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis, attack the Set monster on the field! Wrath of Ra!" As he shouted those words, it would seem as if the dragon was channeling the light of the sun into its body, and then, after a short space of time, the dragon spewed yellow light from its mouth into the Set monster.

[spoiler="Stats"]Life: 4000

Hand: 0

Field: Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis (ATK 3000 / DEF 2400 0 OU)
S/T: None

Grave: Heavy Storm, Mahunder, Pahunder, Wattpheasant, Rank-Up Magic Astral Force, Honest, Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon, Hieratic Dragon King of Atum, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon[/spoiler]

Ringo clenched her fist as this boy seemingly mastered how to use Astral force. It was embarrassing to say the least. Not only that he seemed to speak with such conviction. His personal light was as bright as the massive dragon he summoned. Could there be some actual truth in his words. Was she on the side of injustice with here boasting. The thought didn't even cross her mind till just now. No! She exclaimed. I will not back down in the face of the enemy and if that means having to take on the hate of the world then so be it!. I activate from my graveyard SKILL PRISONER! When you target my monster with a monster effect I can banish it from the graveyard and your entire effect is negated meaning my backrow card is saved. Ringo had to simply sit by though and watch as her facedown Chimera Sword was incinerated by flames.

My turn! Now I draw! Ringo looked at her card and then looked backed Alex. Fine! Since you don't seem like the total skum of the Earth that I thought you were I shall give you one last turn to admit your wrong doings and join me in the invasion of Osaka. With that I'll end my turn. 

Archived