Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (IC/Started/Accepting/PG-16)

Love of Ghibli

"Back to me then! Draw!" Cyan smirked as he drew his third card. On the Number/Astrology Duelist's face as he placed the card onto the Duel Disk. "Alright buddy, let's do this!! I summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus! And with his effect, I send from my deck to the Spell and Trap Zone...Emerald Tortoise!!" As soon as the white Pegasus hit the field, in the back field came the shards of Emerald Tortoise. "Next..." he paused before taking one of the two cards he held left in his hand. "I activate Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins! And this handy lil Field Spell gives me a new effect for each Crystal Beast I have in the Spell and Trap Zone! But...if you think two is all I'll have doc, then your wrong! Activating the Spell known as Crystal Beacon! Now...I special summon from the deck...my second Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus! Now...to the back row...Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle!"

As the beacon lit up, two more gems appeared on the scene, first the second Pegasus and then Carbuncle's shards in the Spell and Trap zone. "And to let you know doc...we're at five of seven gems so far! Ms. Shiki...I believe I'll toss it back to you!!"

[spoiler=Duel Stats]

Cyan

LP: 8000

Hand: 0

Monster Zone: C.B. Sapphire Pegasus 2x [ATTACK MODE]

Field Spell: Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins [Up to 3rd Effect]

S/T Zone: C.B. Cobalt Eagle, C.B. Emerald Tortoise, C.B. Ruby Carbuncle

Graveyard: Crystal Promise, C.B Amethyst Cat, Rainbow Life, Crystal Beacon

[/spoiler]

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-=Shiki=-

Seems like she was successful at destroying the goddamned field spell, netting her a set Moralltach while she still have one of her set Ignition.

Wait, wasn’t it named Artifact Movement? Well, the card text said its name was Artifact Ignition now, so she must have been imagining things.

Still, she had taken 2200 damage, that was quite big and now, she needed to start playing more conservatively. But then, she noticed that Cordelia was seemingly planning something. She didn’t care at first, since she already had her own plan in mind.

Her plan was to use Nebra Disk’s revival and Normal Summoning a Golden Jet to make Evilswarm Exciton Knight, and then, bait Quasar’s negation thrice and use-

Wait a second.

Shiki reread the effect of Nebra Disk, and realized that her plan won’t work, simply because she would not be able to activate non-Chronomaly card effects that turn. Disgruntled, Shiki decided that helping Cordelia and Cyan, whatever their plans were, would be the best option.

“My turn! I draw a card, and activates Chronomaly Nebra Disk’s effect in my graveyard!

I Special Summon Chronomaly Nebra Disk in defense position. Then, I set a monster and 2 backrow cards and ended my turn.”

Her set card was another Theosophy, and a Compulsory Evacuation Device

And now, she hoped that Cordelia had something in her mind that would make this end well.

-=Celia=-

Finally, someone else was there. Her Celestial was definitely not enough to fend off Quasar alone.

“Uh..yes sir! I’ll do that!

…But this is my strongest monster. I don’t think I have something more powerful…”

This was wrong, actually. She did have the option on trying to summon her Heavenly Sister Pleiads, but, she was not able to, due to how she constructed her deck.

All this time, she had intentionally avoided summoning any of her Heavenly Sisters, even to the point of constructing her deck to be unable to summon them without going through loops.

But why?

Why would she shoot herself in the foot?

And that was when she felt that she had been stupid all along. In the past, she believed that using them will disrespect the one who gave them to her. But in hindsight, ‘twas definitely a stupid way to think for her.

Cards are meant to be played, not stored. Yes, it was too late for her this time.

But she would have to do with what she had now, whether she like it or not. To live for the next day, to use the cards that was given to her.

..I’m an idiot.

I shouldn’t have restricted myself in such a way.

She wouldn’t want this to happen, right?

Especially, especially since now I have to protect Shiki, and everyone else.

..Yeah. For their sake…

I will slay this dragon!

“I activate, Forbidden Chalice!”

A chalice appeared, and she gave it to the Celestial, increasing her Attack.

“And then, I activate Forbidden Lance!”

A lance appeared on her right hand, and she threw it immediately at the Quasar in front of her.

It was a clean hit, and the Quasar roared as its power was drained by the lance.

“Let’s finish this, shall we?”

'Oh I see what he's trying to do,' Cordelia mused to herself as she observed Cyan's play, 'Now if only he defended himself better, he'd be able to actually execute it. Must be what he's relying on her for. Too bad I'll need her too for this next bit too. Oh well, I'll just conduct my turn and hope I draw what I need.'

Sure enough, she drew Dark Hole. Perfect; now all she needed was a little co-operation from Shiki and the three Quasars would be gunned down in no time.

"The first thing I'll do is activate Dark Hole... but I'm not expecting its effect to go through," although this sounded sorrowful enough, Cordelia smirked afterwards, "After all, if you let through something that can destroy all three Quasars this incompetently, then you truly do officially fail at life."

With that, Cordelia then motioned for Shiki to activate a face-down, hopefully one that would actually threaten a Quasar on a field.

​Compulsory Evacuation Device would do nicely for the job at hand.

"Heh, of course I am prepared for occasions like this!

I activate, Compulsory Evacuation Device and targeting a Quasar!"

No one would be stupid enough to waste a Dark Hole on a field of loaded Quasars. Well, if someone did, that would mean that someone had a plan in their mind. Shiki had no idea on Cordelia's plan, but seeing Cordelia smirked after Dark Hole was negated convinced her enough that she's not braindead.

"Well, that's another negation bullet gone now. I'll leave the rest to Cordelia to screw you up badly."

"Now then, since we're all sick of those Quasars, I'll sacrifice that last one to place Volcanic Queen on your side of the field in Defense Position,"

Down went one Quasar, and in its place was a serpentine monster with rings of fire around its body, seeming to take a defensive stance.

Pyro-type/FIRE/Level 6/2500 ATK/1200 DEF

"Next since you have well over 1600 Life Points more than me, I can Summon War-Torn Stygian Sergeants to the field, this time in Attack Position, and equip with Supervise, granting its effect and allowing him to attack again after destroying a monster with a 700 Attack Point boost. And the last card I'll activate is Hidden Armory, sending the top card of my Deck to extract Megamorph," as she declared all this, Cordelia took note of the card she milled, "On second thought, I'll banish Skill Successor from my Graveyard first, and then I'll equip Megamorph to my Sergeants to give him all the power he needs! Now go, use your two attacks to rid the field of the Shooting Quasar Dragons!"

Fiend-type/DARK/Level 5/2000 ATK/1600 DEF

War-Torn Stygian Sergeants' ATK: 2000 --> 4800

The old, battered and bruised Stygian Sergeants revved the engine of their damaged vehicle for quite possibly the last time, and charged straight into one of the Quasars. The impact was severe and caused a speed wobble, but it wasn't enough to stop the old timers, as they continued forth towards the other one. However, as it was storming down the straight, the Stygian Sergeants' vehicle continued to pour more and more smoke.

War-Torn Stygian Sergeants' ATK: 4800 --> 5500

"Now... draw your last pathetic card so we can all end this charade," Cordelia taunted, as the smoke was starting to clear.

[spoiler=Cordelia's Status]LP: 3000
Cards in Deck: 30
Cards in Hand: 0
Cards on Field: War-Torn Stygian Sergeants (ATK, Attacking x2), Megamorph (Equipped to War-Torn Stygian Sergeants), Supervise (Equipped to War-Torn Stygian Sergeants)
Cards in Graveyard: Nutrient Z, Emergency Provisions, Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness, Dark Hole, Hidden Armory
Banished Cards: Skill Successor[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Custom Cards:][spoiler=War-Torn Stygian Sergeants]Fiend-type/DARK/Level 5/2000 ATK/1600 DEF

If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's Life Points, and the difference is equal to or greater than this card's DEF: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon a "War-Torn" monster by its own effect once per turn. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:
● When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, it can gain 700 ATK (until the end of the Battle Phase) and attack once again in a row.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Dr. Fudo looked on as the boy proceeded to activate his awe striking field spell. Hmmmm no, the doctor said nonchalant as one of the Quasar's roared and negated the activation of Rainbow Ruins. Then the boy tried another spell known as Crystal Beacon. Dr. Fudo could easily read the signs here..."No again" he uttered as a second Quasar roared and negated the crystal Beacon which then passed the baton to the next person down the line. This Shiki girl had been using some weird cards before so Dr. Fudo was definitely prepared to negate all of the effects she was about to do. Then the worst thing actually happened. 

"I Special Summon Chronomaly Nebra Disk in defense position. Then, I set a monster and 2 backrow cards and ended my turn.”

Crap! Could she have actually figured out the way to win this duel. I guess I can't actually beat the Armageddon Clock. Dr. Fudo changed he glare over to the handicapable one. Dr. Fudo watched carefully as she proceeded with her turn. First she activated Dark Hole which as expected was negated. It was then that Shiki came out of nowhere activating a compulsory evacuation device. Fudo had to negate that though it took a second to note that it would've been fine if he just let it go through and summon a Shooting Star Dragon.  Then she somehow summoned a Volcanic Queen to his side of the field. "That's an odd card to have in the main deck" he noted and watched her proceed. Cordelia continued with her turn and she summoned an abused version of an existing synchro monster. Dr. Fudo could only raise an eyebrow as she proceeded. She then made a heroic effort to dramatically boost the attack of her monster.  From a meager 2000 to a staggering 4800 Fudo watched as the old synchro monster mowed down one of his Quasars. (Fudo's Life Points: 12000--> 9200) He looked on as the old creature was about to get ready for a second attack. 

"Nice move little miss, but I hope you haven't forgotten when Quasar leaves the field I can special summon his lower evolved form from my extra deck. Come down and shoot from the stars. Shooting Star Dragon!! Could have come up with a better summoning chant than that. The massive monster flew through the Armageddon clock and began to roar directly at the war-torn fiends. As the fiend went in to attack the other Quasar the Shooting Star roared once more. Now for my Shooting Star's effect I can banish this monster from the field to negate that attack. The shooting dragon seemed to have faded out of existence with its roar and as Cordelia ended her turn Dr. Fudo could only chuckle at her rather boisterous move. 

Draw. Dr. Fudo looked at his card and then he snickered as this was a card he did not expect. The Armageddon clock chimed letting Dr. Fudo know he was living off of borrowed time. His reign was drawing to a close. This was most likely going to be his final turn. I summon Plaguespreader Zombie and I tune my zombie with the Volcanic Queen you gave me and to Syncro summon the descendant from the parallel world Stardust Spark Dragon! Out of the Syncrho array the mirror image of Stardust Dragon took flight and with that. Fudo prepared his attack. First lets gamble with Shooting Star dragon's effect. I reveal the top 5 cards of my deck and for every tuner monster I reveal that means my Shooting Star Dragon gets that many attacks. Fudo revealed his cards, Effect Veiler, Doppel Warrior, Quickdraw Synchron, Stardust Xialong, Mystical Space Typhoon. Hmm Dr. Fudo said as his shooting star split into two shooting stars. Then the Quasar split into two Quasars. So let us proceed with the attacking. First I'll have Spark Dragon attack Sapphire....Sparkling Sonic! Stardusted blasted a massive wave of energy directly at the horse creature. Next Quasar clear the enemy from the center. Fudo waved his hand to Shiki's field and the dual Quasar's attacked both her creatures. Well at the very least I can take two of you out. Shooting Star Dragons take out both of the open targets. Fudo was completely aware of their facedowns but his monsters were walking around with a lot of family protection so he felt it necessary to take this chance. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nantian looked on as the girl was fighting some kind of inner demon, but at the very end she some how managed to pull it together. What was interesting was the use of Chalice and Lance in this matter. Spells and Traps weren't meant to have their effects on this puzzle maze like construct. However her readiness was more than enough for him to take this to its endgame. Nantian drew two cards and threw them into the air. Come on out Force and Flare! The two resonating fiends revealed themselves and they laughed as they clicked their tuning based weapons. RESONATE AND OPEN THE DOOR TO THE NEXT LEVEL!! Roar my absolute power! Nantian shouted and he began to gain a power that looked similar to the Kaioken. The two resonators opened the sycnro array and swirled around Red Dragon Archfiend. In the flash of light arose the all powerful Red Nova. Red Nova locked claws with Quasar Dragon and the massive struggle made the air a lot more dense. Nevertheless Nantian pressed on. 

NOW! He yelled. At that moment Jeweled Red Dragon and the Angel were to fly directly behind the creature and deliver the final blow. 

"My fellow students, today is the day we begin our march towards victory. Today is the day in which we finish our conquest of all of the schools in the nation. There are only three schools who defy us and with everyone’s help we will put at an end to this finally. Enjoy your day of classes! Eat drink and be hearty, for tonight we shall paint the mainland red with the blood of our enemies. Today classes shall be cut in half so that all students will have the time to meet with your perspective clubs and you will all learn about your assignments. I look forward to taking the field of battle with all of you!"

Alex was never enthusiastic about the announcement. True, the school he was studying in must be the foremost school in the whole nation, and another truth is that competition could be the key in achieving that, but the way it was announced mildly irked him. It was as if a true war was on between the Tatsunagi Academy and its rival schools. And the greatest part of it is that a military officer issued the announcement. As much as possible, he wanted peace in his surroundings, and he would only fight unless it was clearly needed. He wanted that this academy must impose their greatness in a more passive way, than impose it in a more active way.

When the draft came down on all of the students of the Tatsunagi Academy, Alex, known for having a strong deck, was the only one bold enough to not attend. His actions might be thought of as unpatriotic and traitorous, but Alex would bear it for the time being until they realize that he was in the right. As the helicopters flew towards their destination, Alex found himself in his lonesome within the Academy grounds. But although it was a gloomy sight, Alex steeled himself in his mind that he did the right thing. He then diverted his attention towards the many school mysteries within the area. He then moved around the school premises, seeking out the rumors and investigating if any of them are true paranormal behaviors, and if they are not, a good explanation refuting them.

"My fellow students, today is the day we begin our march towards victory. Today is the day in which we finish our conquest of all of the schools in the nation. There are only three schools who defy us and with everyone’s help we will put at an end to this finally. Enjoy your day of classes! Eat drink and be hearty, for tonight we shall paint the mainland red with the blood of our enemies. Today classes shall be cut in half so that all students will have the time to meet with your perspective clubs and you will all learn about your assignments. I look forward to taking the field of battle with all of you!"
----------------------------------------------------

Ryujo was thinking about all of his past duels after hearing this. " I have a feeling i am going to meet alot of tough opponents here." he said to himself. He took his deck out and pulled out his Chimeratech Overdragon card. " I need to find some rivals so i can improve my skills......... but where do i find one?" running into that hurtle, he sat down thinking.

Nathan leaned back against a wall. It seemed this war would be over soon, so Nathan saw no point in heading to the labyrinth, after he had defeated his last opponent. He was weakened, although he had gained back many Life Points during this last duel, and even his 'High-Voltage Dragon' was surely no match for the Dragon Crys he heard from the labyrinth. So he just sat there and waited for the others to finish this thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Noir woke up this day, the School was completely deserted. Usually, the hallways were brimming with life, but today, no single student was around. "Is anybody here?" he asked into the empty corridors. This assault on Fudo Academy... It wasn't today, was it? It couldn't be today. If it was today, then Noir would have missed it and that was impossible. On the other hand, if it really wasn't today, where were everybody, then? It seemed like a mystery and a very annoying one too. Well, he would find out sooner or later. So he just sat down on one of the hallway benches next to the Number Clubs room and waited for the others to return.

Noir's voice echoed through the building, and it was picked up by Ryujo. Ryujo got up and shouts back. " Yeah i'm here! Whats the problem?" he shouts, hopeing the person who yelled it would respond. ' I hope he's friendly......' Ryujo thought worriedly. He began to think. ' what if he's an enemy? no, why would anyone invade this school? there's nothing of intrest here except............ Oh shit!' He just realized what might happen. " I need to find whoever this is to keep him from stealing the number and signer dragons!" he said to himself as he ran towards where the voice came from.

Noir was quite surprised, when he really heard someone answer his question. He hasn't thought that some people might still be here. Maybe the Fudo Academy Assault was really tomorrow, otherwise the boy this voice belonged to would be with them. And if he was an invader, he surely wouldn't be so stupid to shout straight through the empty school, to answer one of the students the question if anybody was here. Soon after he had heard the answer, someone was running through the corridors, straight into Noirs direction. When he came around a corner, he could recognize him as a boy with light blue hair. "Hello there," Noir began, "Do you know where everybody went? This Fudo Academy Assault wasn't today, was it?" Once the guy came near, Noir could see that he looked pretty hurried. The school wasn't being invaded at the moment? No, he would have noticed that, that couldn't be the reason.

Noir was quite surprised, when he really heard someone answer his question. He hasn't thought that some people might still be here. Maybe the Fudo Academy Assault was really tomorrow, otherwise the boy this voice belonged to would be with them. And if he was an invader, he surely wouldn't be so stupid to shout straight through the empty school, to answer one of the students the question if anybody was here. Soon after he had heard the answer, someone was running through the corridors, straight into Noirs direction. When he came around a corner, he could recognize him as a boy with light blue hair. "Hello there," Noir began, "Do you know where everybody went? This Fudo Academy Assault wasn't today, was it?" Once the guy came near, Noir could see that he looked pretty hurried. The school wasn't being invaded at the moment? No, he would have noticed that, that couldn't be the reason.

" Ok, i dont know what you just asked me, but if your a spy, you better leave now before i make you!" He shouts bravely. " So, are you friend, or foe?" he asked not backing down. He hoped this person was not an enemy, but if he was, he knew what he must do. ' seriously, i have no idea what is going on, i bet he doesnt know who i am either. well, if he is an enemy, he is going to be sorry he encountered me.......'

As he searched on for mysteries rumored within the school, time after time, Alex was disappointed. Almost all of the mysteries rumored within the school came to be events that can't be explained by the weak of mind and heart, and, by strict scrutiny, he hd proven them to be naturally-occuring events. Sighing, Alex returned to the school main building to take a break in the Esoterica Club Room. He had to report these false findings to the president of the club, or else others would be fooled.

As he climbed the stairs to the third floor, he heard a loud voice coming from within the building. He was about to climb down again when he heard another shout, but the voice was different. Looks like there were also a few students who might be left out by the assault, as ws apparent by their conversations. Alex thought that it was the effect of moving within an empty school.

He then casually walked towards the direction of the conversation, and then saw a black-haired boy with aquamarine hues talking with another boy with light-blue hair. He then walked towards the two, and said, "What are you doing here? The attack on Fudo Academy had been started hours ago."

" well, i caught this guy snooping around," ryujo said as he point towards noir. " and he doesnt look like one of us." he added. " er........ i was supposed to sound the alarm wasnt  i?" he then asked confusedly. he was still new to the school, so some things he kind of cant remember. " err..... um...... i actually cant remember if hes with us or now."

[Shiki]

The battle looked really hopeless, from Shiki’s perspective.

Cordelia’s gambit had failed, while Cyan had become a victim of the Armageddon Clock. Fudo’s field was seemingly unbreakable.

Shiki looked at the cards in her hand, and sighed. She would be able to take a huge chunk of Fudo’s life points if only the Quasar was not there. And

her set Ignition and Sanctum were useless on her turn.

Closing her eye, Shiki entered her draw phase, putting in what’s left from her hope of winning into her top deck card.

“…My turn.

Draw!”

Shiki then opened her eye, and looked at the card she just drew.

Lava Golem.

Something that she wouldn’t really expect to see in a Chronomally deck, but it was still at least a logical choice in the deck. And it just happens to be the card that could break the opposing field.

“..Right.

I don’t know much about you, all the nonsense you’ve said back then, and all that jazz. But you know what? You pulled too much bullshit over bullshit, and that made me sick.

Say good bye to your dragons!”

Shooting Star Dragon and Shooting Quasar Dragon disappeared into light, as molten rocks piled behind Fudo, culminating into a giant made of lava, who immediately threw Fudo into a cage strapped on its neck.

“Also, just a note.

Since tributing your Quasar is the cost to summon this beauty right there, its effect that summons Shooting Star will fizzle.

Brilliant, isn’t it?

But this is not the end! I activate, Chronomaly City Babylon!

And with its effect, I banish Crystal Skull from my graveyard to Special Summon Golden Jet from my graveyard! And then, I activate the effect of Chronomaly Nebra Disk to Special Summon itself to my side of the field.

But wait, there’s more! Since I have a field, I can Special Summon Chronomaly Tula Guardian, and also with it, Chronomaly Moai!”

Now atop a floating city, Shiki’s four monsters stared down the two monsters on Fudo’s field. Yes, her monster was weak, ATK-wise.

But she still had her Extra Deck, which she hadn’t even used yet. And she happens to know a wonderful trick.

“Alright then.

Are you tired hearing me talk?

Well, too bad, since I’m not finished yet!

I open the vast Overlay Network!

Using Tula and Moai as material…

Awaken, Ancient Superweapon! Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech enters the fray!

And once again! Nebra Disk! Golden Jet!

Form the magnificent Ancient Fortress! Number 36: Chronomaly Fort Hyuk!

Then, the Grand Finale!

Fort Hyuk, subjugate Lava Golem for me! I detach 1 Xyz Material from it to make Lava Golem’s ATK drop to to 0!

And Machu Mech! It’s your turn! Detach an Xyz material from it, and you take 3000 direct damage thanks to the fact that the difference between Lava Golem’s original and current ATK is that much! And also, Machu Mech gains 3000 ATK.

And thus, the magnificent Shiki enters the Battle Phase!

Fort Hyuk, attack Lava Golem!

Machu Mech, you take on Stardust Spark!

See how much more damage he could take!”

Shiki was seemingly in a trance, as she rapidly conducted her moves on her turn, her expression was a mix between pleasure, anger, and bloodlust.

She didn’t care much if she looked a bit messed up to the people there. All on her mind now was that she’s on the highest of all highs, feeling the rush as she was overwhelmed with the desire to crush Fudo once and for all.

"I draw," Cordelia said after a brief sigh, "Now, this is gonna seem counter-productive, but I'll use Upstart Goblin. You should know what this does."

It was a risk she was gonna have to take. Sure, Fudo's Life Points would increase to 2300, but Cordelia's were still at 3000, meaning that War-Torn Stygian Sergeants would've already taken a massive blow to its Attack Points. The only way she could rectify that was if she could draw Soul Charge right then and there to revive Volcanic Queen. Luckily, low and behold was the Spell Card that she needed to win this duel once and for all.

Dr. Fudo's LP: 1300 --> 2300

'Hmph, perfect,' Cordelia smirked as she mused, "Behold, the final instrument of your demise, Soul Charge! And I'll use to bring back Volcanic Queen at the cost of 1000 Life Points, which is more than enough for Megamorph to return my War-Torn Sergeants' attack power back to where it was! Now go my Sergeants! Maim that damned Spark Dragon! And then I enter my Main Phase 2, and sacrifice Megamorph so that Volcanic Queen can wipe out the rest of your Life Points!"

War-Torn Stygian Sergeants' ATK: 1000 --> 4000

After one last rev of the engine, War-Torn Stygian Sergeants flustered forward to engage the enemy, and collided into the dragon which resulted in an explosion... again. Then, Volcanic Queen rose above the smoke and unleashed a ring of fire that closed in on Dr. Fudo, slowly burning away the few Life Points he had left.

Dr. Fudo's LP: 2300 --> 0

"It's over, Fudo; we win," scowled Cordelia, "Now hand over the Shooting Quasar Dragons and step aside,"

"You might want to calm down," Noir said to the blue-haired guy. "I am Noir Kurogawa from the Numbers Club, I can show you my cards as a proof. Also, I did not yet dicide if you are my friend or not. I assume not, if you keep shouting like that. And do you really think that I, if I really was a spy, would be shouting through the whole school if anybody was here? If you really think I am that stupid, then thank you." Noir was really annoyed by that guy, that he kept calling him an enemy really unnerved him.

When another guy appeared, a darker haired one this time, Noir sighted with relief, maybe this guy could convince the other one that he was a student at this school. But when the new guy asked what they were doing, Noirs eyes widened: "Really? No, that can't be. I am sure, that this invasion will take place tomorrow. If it was today, I would be there, wouldn't I?"

" How do i know if you're telling the truth or not?" Ryujo replied in an alert tone. " as far as i know, you stole them from someone here." he move his right hand to a deck box on his belt. " i am not sure who you are, but while i'm here, you wont get away with this." he took his deck, a cyber deck, and placed it in his silver colored duel disk. " The names Ryujo Katagiri, and you have just messed with the wrong school!"

Alex just wrapped his arms at the front of his body and said, "No, they just left for the assault today." He then walked in between the two, and towards a window in the building. "How did I know? Because I saw them being flown away by helicopters, and I chose not to accompany them. Not because I am a weak duelist, but because I disagree with their actions to pursue the aim of being the best. An all-out war is not the solution to anything."

He then turned to the two people. "Judge me all you can, but I stand by my decision not to attack unless threatened. You might share the thirst for blood, but I'm not like you. Am I meant to be called a traitor and unpatriotic?" He then turned towards the Number user, the black-haired boy. "You might say that I do not want to risk anything in a fight, being a Number user that you are."

The blue-haired guys, Ryujos response was just so hilarious, Noir just had to laugh. "And how do I know that you are not born in Alaska and half-fish, half-human and half-besom? You know, it's because I have the gift of vision. And a working human brain, filled with something known as common knowledge. But I assume that you won't stop until we dueled." Noir put on his dark-purple and black Duel Disk. "Get it moving, first turn is yours."

While he waited for his opponent to make a move, he turned to the boy standing at the window: "I do not judge anybody and I do not condemn anybody. You can live your personal way of life, if you are happy the way you live it is fine. Not that I would care at all, honestly, I don't. And the thirst for blood you are talking about: Maybe you want to try it out once, it can be an experience really worth making. And it has a nice taste, by the way." After the last sentence, Noir put on a malice grin and turned to his opponent again. If Ryujo really wanted to battle him, then Noir would prepare a tasty and painful meal for him.

" Ok! That is it!!!! You are sooooo going down!" Ryujo said as he activates his duel disk. " for this duel, we both start off with 8000 life points. ok? now, since i'm going first, i summon cyber larva to the field!" as he called the monsters name, a tiny worm like machine appeared in front of him. it had 400 atk and 600 def. " Now i set 2 cards face down. your move!"

"So, you really want this? Hmpf, fine. I draw!" Noir added the card to his hand, before observing the field and using his first card: "I discard my 'Malicevorous Waiter' to add a 'Malice Dining' Spell Card from my Deck to my hand. And what would a nice meal be, without a fitting location? I add 'Malice Dining Table' and subsequently activate it." The area around the three guys morphed as Noirs Field Spell took effect, until it resembled a giant table on which the duelists were standing, inside of an oversized restaurant, Malicevorous Monsters running around everywhere, carrying rotten and inedible food. "However, 'Waiter' wants a little tip for his effect, so I have to give up 800 Life Points for his effect. So, I continue now. I activate 'Malice Dining -Hells Kitchen'. It immediately Summons 'Malicevorous Chef' from my Deck in Attack Position." A small grey fiend appeared on Noirs side of the field, wearing a chef hat and an apron, although both was dirty. It wielded a giant spatula and a two-pronged fork. "And now, I activate its effect. By increasing your Monsters ATK by 500, its effects are negated until the End Phase. So you will indeed take Battle Damage this turn." Chef just pointed at the 'Cyber Larva' with its fork, causing it to bloat and its ATK to rise to 1100.

"Now, I Normal Summon 'Malicevorous Chopsticks', which allows me to Special Summon another Malicevorous, like 'Malicevorous Fork' straight out of my Deck." Two more fiends appeared on Noirs side of the field, one of them carrying two large wooden chopsticks, the other one an oversized fork.

"Finally, I overlay all of my three Malicevorous Monsters!" 'I shouldn't use my Numbers against this guy. Although he is annoying like hell, he is from my school and killing him would look really bad in my diploma.' "King of Hell's Kitchen, show us what you have cooked up for my opponent! 'Malicevorous Chef de Partie'!" Noirs Monsters flew into a red-spiralling portal and another Malicevorous Fiend emerged from it, looking very alike to Chef, although much cleaner, with a poofy chef hat.

"You know, the effect of my 'Malice Dining Table' increases the ATK of all Rank 2 DARK Xyz Monsters by 1000 so my Chef de Partie has 1600 now. But he also has an effect on his own, so I can detach two Xyz Materials to raise its ATK by further 1500, until your End Phase." The Fiend lifted his chef had up and absorbed two of the purple Overlay Units into it, before its ATK rose to 3100.

"Ready or not, he's coming for you! And since Chef is still negating your Monsters effect, you will take Battle Damage this turn. But why shouldn't I activate the second effect of 'Malice Dining Table', to send two 'Malicevorous' Monsters to the Graveyard to increase my Monsters ATK by 1000 and decrease yours by 500! And the best thing is: Whenever my Chef de Partie destroys a Monster by battle, it is attached to it as Xyz Material! Let's go, 'Hell Meal'!" Chef de Partie darted forwards, as 'Malice Dining Table' rose its ATK to 4100, while also lowering 'Cyber Larva's back to 600.

[spoiler='Current Field']

Noir

LP: 7200

Hand: 3

--Monsters:

Malicevorous Chef de Partie (ATK 4100 / DEF 500 / 1 Xyz Material)

--Spell/Trap:

Malice Dining Table (Field Spell)

Graveyard: Malicevorous Waiter, Malice Dining - Hell's Kitchen, Malicevorous Chef, Malicevorous Chopsticks, Malicevorous Dishpig, Malicevorous Plate

(All of those Cards can be found in Noirs application in the OOC thread)[/spoiler]

" Hm, dont pay much attention to duels huh?. I activate mirror force, causing your monster to become obliterated!" He waved. " i'm sorry, but my larva is off the menu." he watched as the chef cracked into a million pieces. " anything else up your sleave?" he asked shrugging.

"Nice move, indeed. I think I underrated you. So it is time to get serious," Noir was kinda disappointed that Ryujo managed to destroy 'Malicevorous Chef de Partie' that easily. Maybe it was really time to use a Number against him. "I activate 'Malice Dining - Poor Table Conduct'. Using it, I can discard my 'Malicevorous Cup' to add two Malicevorous Monsters from my Deck to my hand. I choose 'Malicevorous Fork' and 'Malicevorous Knife'. And since 'Cup' was sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, I can add another 'Malicevorous Chopsticks' from my Deck to my hand." Noir then sent 'Malicevorous Chopsticks' from his hand to the Graveyard, before he placed 'Malicevorous Fork' on his Duel Disk. "Time for my last Spell Card, isn't it? I activate 'Malice Dining - Horrendous Bill', so I banish 'Malice Dining - Hell's Kitchen' from my Graveyard, to gain Life Points equal to Forks ATK. I know, that is just 400, but better than nothing, isn't it? And the best thing is, since 'Hell's Kitchen' was banished from my Graveyard, I can revive 'Malicevorous Chef' once again." The Monster with the dirty chef attitire appeared on his field again, but did not stay for long, as it immediately spiralled into a portal again, this time with 'Malicevorous Fork'.

"Ready or not, here it comes! Xyz Summon! Judge and Executor in one! 'Number 65: Djinn Buster'!" Although Djinn Buster was by far Noirs weakest Number, he was sure that it had an impact on his opponent, maybe also because it gained 1000 additional ATK by the effect of 'Malice Dining Table'. "Do you believe me now, that I am a student of this school? Just say a word and we stop this duel, but if you don't, you will fall prey to my Numbers, and I will not hesitate to kill you. Turn End."

[spoiler='Current Field']
Noir
LP: 7600
Hand: 1
--Monsters:
Number 65: Djinn Buster (2300 ATK / 0 DEF / 2 Xyz Materials)
--Spell/Trap:
Malice Dining Table (Field Spell)
Graveyard: Malicevorous Waiter, Malicevorous Chopsticks, Malicevorous Dishpig, Malicevorous Plate, Malicevorous Chef de Partie, Malicevorous Fork, Malicevorous Cup, Malice Dining - Poor Table Conduct, Malice Dining - Horrendous Bill

Banished: Malice Dining - Hells Kitchen
(All of those Cards can be found in Noirs application in the OOC thread)
[/spoiler]

" so this is a number eh?" said Ryujo amused. " Well, it shurly is a intresting card, i give you that, but i know i can take it down. just watch and learn." he drew a card and looked at it. " Perfect. First, i activate the card i drew, Hand destruction! this has us both send 2 cards to the grave and draw the same amount!" he discarded Cyber dragon and cyber esper. he drew 2 new cards. " now this is even better. i summon Proto-cyber dragon to the field!" a snake like machine appeared next to cyber larva." now i set a card face down. your move."

Archived