Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (IC/Started/Accepting/PG-16)

Love of Ghibli

Deneva and Cyan had been clearing a path rough Fudo Academy, with Blake summoning Gladiator Beast Gyzarus and Life Stream Dragon to keep the zombies at bay. While everyone was fighting on the ground, Blake had requested that the helicopter could let him stay on while he kept to attacking from the air, where Gyzarus and Life Stream Dragon could use their full potential. While in the air, Blake found two students with jetpacks confronting one of the other helicopters. The helicopter landed, while the two Fudo students prepared to duel. Blake commanded the pilot to get low to the ground before, and once it was, he jumped it, allowing the helicopter to take off again. He walked up to the duel that was about to begin, standing behind the two Fudo students while the other Tatsunagai student was in front of him. Blake prepared his duel disk, looking at them, and smirking at his comrade. "Don't tell me you were seriously expecting to duel two opponents on at once."

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the summoning of Black Star Dragon managed to produce such a force that Harumi was hurled all the way across the school lobby. Through sheer luck, she managed to avoid getting injured by the debris flying around the area. Sitting down with her back on the wall, she could only look on and watch as Miki slowly edged his way closer to her, with Black Star Dragon looming behind him.

"Come on! Get~ Up~ Already~" Miki's tone has reverted to his trademark gleeful one, though a bit of bloodlust is apparent.

The blast took Harumi's hood off, exposing her flowing black hair, and also knocked her duel disk off, stopping the duel. The blast also knocked what little strength left inside Harumi off her, as she is now threading on a very thin line between consciousness and fainting. She heard Miki's footsteps slowly becoming louder, and his loud-pitched gradually becoming closer. However, she couldn't stand up. The pain was too much, and the blast has definitely broken her legs. As her consciousness slowly drifts off, she could see Miki standing just a few feet in front of her.

"Huh... I guess I might've knocked you a bit too hard, eh? 'Miss' Black Rose." Miki sported a sadistic grin as he arched his right leg back to kick Harumi in the head.

But he didn't do it. His feet is less than an inch away from hitting Harumi right in the face, but he stopped it. "This is no fun either... I hate you, you know. You almost killed me, and I can barely beat you without unlocking some hidden power or some crap, but I can't hit you. Ah! Damn! This is so weird!" Miki sat down next to Harumi in his confusion. Black Star Dragon also dissipated, along with the remains of the thorn cage, meaning that the duel has finally ended. Harumi slowly turned her face to her opponent beside her, only to be met with a childish smile she hadn't seen before.

"Y-you... Why didn't you deliver... the last blow? Also... why the smile?"

"Eh? Erm... I'm happy, I guess? People smile when they're happy, right?"

"Heh. I didn't expect a killer like you to be so childish and simple." Harumi couldn't help but smile at Miki's response, as if the last 20 minutes of bloodshed never happened. However, just as she was about to sleep, her duel disk suddenly turned on.

"*kzzt* *bzzzt* Harumi? Harumi, you there?" The duel disk started playing a call from Ryuusei, the Fudo Academy Student Council president. "Ah, jeez. I guess she's knocked out as well." "What should we do, Ryuusei? Wasn't she like, your "Blade hidden under the moonlight" or some shit?" Said a rather gruff voice apparently standing behind Ryuusei. "I never really cared. I just took her in after seeing her getting beat up at an arcade and she started following me around. She's useful, so I didn't kick her out immediately. But looks like she failed as well. Heh, this school's really screwed now."

Harumi's face suddenly darkened as the conversation rolls on.

"Stage 2's not gonna hold on for much longer either... Well, at least she bought some time." "Haha, yeah. But in the end, no matter how good they are, disposable goods are still disposable goods. I'll go fetch her Black Rose later. Oh crap, I still haven't turned this thing off? Jeez, I hope that bitch didn't hear what I just said-*kzzt*"

Harumi, unable to contain her shock, fainted immediately with her head rested on Miki's shoulders.

"Er, um... Well, talk about Despair Event Horizon... I should probably get something soft or whatnot... Ah!" Miki blushed awkwardly as he tried to figure out what the best course of action is. He tried to stand up and get a dirty pillow lying on the ground after the blast, but the pain soon took over and his entire body became numb. "Ouch.. That really, really hurt... Haah. I guess we're stuck like this for a while now..."

Navy was pretty intrigued by the fact that someone actually came to help him out. Granted he was a tad jaded seeing as his actual support had somehow abandoned him in the pursuits of his own glory. Take'em both at once? Please you think these hicks could take me on? But I guess it makes sense that two of us take on the two of them. Though I just want to go on record that as a member of the strike team shouldn't your purpose be to go on the inside and help take the school down from there? Navy looked back at the two hick boys as he was about to go against were just sitting around and whistling. It annoyed him with how polite they were. Argh, these piss buckets are so going to make me lose my mind. But fine lets get this tag team match underway. 

Well Tom it looks like de' wants to do sum der tag match. What kind of tag match should we give them. Well to be fair Huck we have the boxer's and Gladiator Beast I guess we should give them a fighting chance. That'll do. Tom looked at the two boys from Tatsunagi Academy. So does that seem fair? OH I hate you both so much. Let's do this!

Duuueeelllll!!!

Navy drew his first card with earnest. I'll take the first turn so I'll draw. I normal summon Burning Knuckler Headgeared and with it I can go in my deck and send a monster from my deck to the graveyard. A purple monster with red boxing gloves and he threw a couple of jabs.  So I'm sending Burning Knuckler Switchhitter to grave. Now I special summon Burning Knuckler Sparrer. This time a gray man arose with two punching bags for arms. Now I overlay my Headgeared and Sparrer to make Lavalval Chain. The two boxers disappeared inside a vortex and out came a very fiery serpent with flames coming out of various places. Now my chain activates its ability. By detaching one overlay unit I can sent one monster from my deck to the graveyard. So I'm going to send my Burning Knuckler Glassjaw from my deck to the grave. Now Glassjaw's effect is that when he is sent to the grave by a card effect I get to add a Burning Knuckler from my graveyard to my hand meaning I get to put Switch Hitter back into my hand. Now I will set two cards in the back and end my turn.

Well I guess that makes it my turn then. I draw. I activate two spell cards call Black Whirlwind and I summon Blackwing: Shura of the Blue Flame. A large crow like creature with blue face and long thick black arms appeared before Tom. So I thanks to my spells I can add two blackwing monsters with less attack than the one I summoned to my hand so I'll add Gale...and...Bora. I'll place one card face down and ends mi turn.

[spoiler: Gamestate]

Navy Ali
Hand: 3

Field: Lavalval Chain (ATK 1800/1000 1OU)

S/T: 2 FD

Graveyard: Burning Knuckler Glassjaw

Banished: N/A

Lifepoints: 4000

Tom:
Field: Blackwing: Shura of Blue Flame (ATK 1800/1200)
S/T: 2 Black Whirlwinds1 F/D

Graveyard: N/A

[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David was quite upset with the whole affair of going last. He did get to attack first but now there were two people who would be able to counter all of his moves. Fine, I guess I get to attack first. So first I activate the spell card Call of the mummy. With it I can special summon any zombie monster from my hand that I want if I don't have a monster on the field. This means I can summon IL Bud from my hand. A fat creature made its way from the ground and then the seem down the center split open showing that there might have been some kind of man inside. Now I activate the field spell Zombie World and with it everyone on the field and graveyard becomes a zombie. Next since my Il Bud is Gemini monster I'm going to normal summon him as he is already on the field. This means he now has his effect, which I'm activating. I get to special summon one zombie monster from any graveyard. With that I will choose to summon your High Orc Battleguard from your graveyard, to come back as my servant. So what do you feel about that?

[spoiler: Field]

???

Field: Blade Knight (ATK 1600/1000)

S/T: 2 F/D

Grave: N/A

David

Hand: 2

Field: IL Bud (ATK 2100/800)

S/T: Call of the Money, (FS) Zombie World

[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lykinnia was a tad sad to witness the destruction of both of her mask. She let out a childish pout and then she watched as the lucky one's luck seemed to be misfiring. Well I do say that was a bit of hilariity. What a beautiful showing. I don't know how I will even deal with this. But I guess that means we should get this show on the road now shouldn't we? I draw. Oh perfect. Just the card I was looking for. I summon my cute and cuddly Masked Chopper. In front of Lykinnia came a very small man with a mask and knives for arms. Lykinnia smirked as she glanced over to Olithia. Right, at this moment I will activate the Trap Card Embodiment of Apophis. In front of Olithia was a black and gold half snake and half man creature. Then a snake came out of the back of Apophis' back. This card serves as a trap and a monster for me but let's make this more fun. Lykinnia please proceed. But of course Olithia I shall now activate one of my trap cards. One-on-One Fight. With this each player has to choose the monster they have with the highest attack and those monster's battle. So since this all about having the strongest fight the strongest. Embodiment of Apophis will do battle with your Number 7 Ms....Hannah was it? And Mr. Cedric's Cyber Valley has to actually fight my Masked Chopper. That's right and since his valley isn't being attacked he can't use it's ability to banish itself and end the battle phase. Man I love it when a plan comes together. Let's see their response to that. 

[spoiler: GameState]

Lykinnia

Hand: 1

Field: Masked Chopper (ATK 100/100)

S/T: 2 F/D, One-On-One Fight

Grave: Mask of the Accursed, Mask of Dispel

Olithia

Field: 1 FD monster, Embodiment of Apophis (ATK 1600/1800)

S/T: Dark Snake Syndrome,  Embodiment of Apophis

[/spoiler]

"I'm glad you finished that guy off.." Jacob told Nathan as he looked towards his Co-Leader. He was now finished with his victory against his opponent, and he looked towards Jacob as well.

"I talked to the pilot of the Drama Club's helicopter, and he told us that there's a gigantic hole in the roof of the main building. That would be the most logical place to enter. Hopefully then our monsters won't be zombies in there too.." The Co-Leader replied as the Drama Club regrouped once again.

"Sounds like a plan. Everyone!" Jacob called out to his other teammates. "We're going to join the others and win this war! We're going to go back to the helicopter and fly our way into the building." He told everyone, still very relieved about how the ending of that last duel went. "We just need to get in there, and reinforce the path that's already have been made." Jacob soon said in detail what the plan was going to be as the Drama Club's Helicopter soon landed in front of the defeated duelist. The wind from the blades of the helicopter would've blown the cards out of Jacob's Duel Disk, but luckily he put them back into their case after when the duel concluded.  "Let's go, you guys!" Jacob yelled enthusiastically as he jumped into the helicopter. He then watches as his friends got in too.

Cedric looked through his hand, hoping to find something that could stop the coming onslaught, but nothing was found. He could stop an actual attack, but not this forced battle. Feeling his pulse increase from a twinge of fear, he watched as his opponents' monsters destroyed their own. (4000->3900) (4000->3100) Before he could do anything else, the Masked Chopper that hit his Valley continued its attack onward, hitting him as well. (3900->1900)

Hannah's terror grew as the two strangers executed their combo move, gasping as she saw her own Number 7 charge at the snake-creature, attacking right into its own doom. "Cedric, what are we going to do? Their decks are burn, you can hardly stop that at all! My Number 7 was our only chance at winning, and now it is destroyed. I... I don't think we can pull out of this."

"Don't worry. Worrying is my job." He looked back to her, a small grin on his face. "I know that you are strong, but that doesn't make me some sort of pushover. We can win this." Looking back at Olithia and Lykinnia, he slowed his breathing, thinking to himself, 'They have a strong setup, but there is a chink in every suit of armor. My own lock itself falls miserably to simple effect negation. As long as I can stop their attacks from hitting Hannah or I, we can wait out their Dark Snake Syndrome, and take out what lifepoints they have left.'

Pulling a card from the top of his deck, he furrowed his brow slightly. 'I think that I can make this work...' Cedric placed a card on his duel disk, as a wispy black cat appeared in front of him, along with the Cyber Valley that had been destroyed the previous turn. "I normal summon Kinka-Byo. When Kinka-Byo is summoned, I can special summon another level one monster from my graveyard, such as my Cyber Valley. Now, since I normal summoned this turn, I can special summon Turbo Booster from my hand. For convenience sake, I will summon two." Rocketing toward the field from a distance were two small, yellow machines with a cartoonish face, each stopping beside one of his already-present monsters.

Cedric closed his eyes as numbers appeared on his hands: 31 on the left, 13 on the right. "Now, with my four level one monsters, I can form the overlay network twice. Destroying Number 7 was your crime, and this is your punishment. Xyz Summon: Number 13: Cain's Doom, and Number 31: Abel's Doom. Turn end."

[spoiler=Game State]

Hannah

Cards In Hand: 1
Monsters: Gambler of Legend (ATK position, ATK:500/DEF:1400) 
S/T: Dangerous Machine Type-6, Call of the Haunted (no target)
Graveyard: Dicephoon, Machine Duplication, Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast (x3), Darkworld Shackles, Number 7: Lucky Straight
Cards In Deck: 31
Lifepoints: 3100

Cedric
Cards In Hand: 1
Monsters: Number 13: Cain's Doom (ATK position 2 mats ATK:500/DEF:500) Number 31: Abel's Doom (ATK position 2 mats ATK:500/DEF:500)
S/T: 2 FD
Graveyard: None
Cards In Deck: 33
Lifepoints: 1900

[/spoiler]

Drey shrugged. "Doesn't matter much do me, s'not right to to disrupt the dead like dat. You can't battle with him either so I don't see deh point. You gonna end now or what?" he inquired.

Adel rolled her eyes to the right to make contact with Drey, and they both nodded to each other as Adel gave a curt look to the field spell that was rotting away Drey's monsters, but, of course, she had a plan for that. Drey did a smart thing... for once in setting his own field spell. It surprised her that he even knew the rule about setting field spells, but, of course, it will only come back to bite this zombie loser. Obviously he wasn't smart enough to realize how abusible tag rules can be, and it will be a rude wake-up for him. "You going to end?" she demanded.

[Shiki]

“Ah, right.

So this maze was a decoy? Then the exit right here..

Ah, that would either be a trap, or an exit but not to the place of our goal.”

After she received the message from Nantian, she immediately tried to wake Celia off, but to no avail. It went on for several minutes before Shiki was frustrated, and left her alone there, searching for Nantian on her own.

-----

After a while, she managed to find Nantian. But then, she remembered about the fact that she was now wearing the uniform of Fudo Academy, so she decided to hide herself for now, and instead of showing up, Shiki messaged Nantian.

“Uh..This is Shiki of the Esoterica Club.

The club president was seemingly out cold, and was already brought to safety. And I am now somewhere near your position. Now I am wearing the Fudo Academy uniform for stealth purpose, so please, if you can be so kind, please don’t immediately attack me. I have my ID with me, of course.”

[Celia]

She had a weird dream.

It was a dream about a dream, for lack of better word to explain it.

But in the end, she forgot most of it when she woke up. She could’ve sworn that Shiki was around there somewhere, but since she was alone now, she chalked it off as just a part of her dream.

She then checked her Duel Disk, to find Nantian’s message about his location, and an order to go there.

But she was too tired for another duel, yet alone another battle. She then remembered about Armeth, his wish, and the fact that she was right next to the Labyrinth’s exit.

“…Sorry, Armeth.

I simply can’t do that.

I am not a fighter, nor a duelist. I am just merely a student who hated this kind of crap.

I’m sorry, I won't be the one to fulfill your wish.”

Celia left through the door, not even looking back at the maze behind her.

With relief, Nathan boared the Helicopter. Once they lifted off from the ground, Nathan took out the First Aid Kit the Helicopter had and bandaged his grazes on his arms and legs and also helped some of the others, that were also injured, although none of them gravely. Also, he threw away his ripped jacket, as he saw no sense in wearing it any longer. When he was finished, Nathan took the cards from his Duel Disk and Graveyard and united them with his Deck again, so he would be prepared for whatever may come inside of the building. He was at the same time frightened and excited about what would be there.

Jacob was glad that his teammates were all okay, and so he walked into the Pilot's seat and looked through the window. The gaping hole was getting closer. He then got his deck out of his deck box and placed it into his Duel Disk and waited. When they arrived, they saw many of the students fighting on the ground. They also saw a maze below, which didn't seem too fun at all. "Great. We gotta deal with puzzles now?" Jacob asked himself as he soon became frustrated. The Pilot soon made it clear that they were about to have to get out of the Helicopter through the Jetpacks, and so he went into the passenger area. "Alright, guys. We're going to leave this plane through the Jetpacks, and they're inside of the storage compartment in the back. Once we're all ready, we're going to land and make our way to the maze below. We need to stay as a group once we get there." Jacob soon added as he walked over to the storage area and picked up a jetpack. He didn't know how to operate one, and so he just decided to wing it.

"Dear," Hinako replied to the previously paralyzed girl, "I don't know were get off talking to a teacher like that, but you have some nerve, even if I'm a teacher from another school." The duel disk on Hinako's arm flashed ON. "I hope you know I can't that I won't be taking you to my 'leader', listen I want to end this just as much as you do, and I really would prefer to not hurt you, but your sort of forcing my hand young lady, so I'll do what I must!"

Backside of the TV

"Now," Hinako said with a sigh of exasperation, "you may have the first move if you wish. I caution you though, I've have years of experience within the field of dueling, so now's your last chance to back down."

Hinako did her best to put off a menacing look, cause she really didn't want to hurt this girl, but... we'll a woman's gotta do what a woman's gotta do, and if that meant smacking this girl around a bit then so be it.

Besides Hinako was still feeling a bit vindictive about her rude comments, especially the harsh language she had used.

Olithia laughed as her opponent reduced his hand to one so he could summon two measly numbers. Well that was a whole lot of nothing. I admit you card playing was impressive to summon two of those Number monsters in a turn, but you have to know that we already knew about these tactics of yours. Now I draw!  First let us all taste a little bit of venom with my lovely DARK SNAKE SYNDROME! The venom shall begin small as everyone takes 200 points of damage. A small serpentine shadow engulfed all four combatants as it slowly took 200 points of damage from all members. Lykinnia and Olithia both grimaced with a smile on their faces. Olithia looked at her hand and she looked at Lykinnia. This deck is so weird with its consistency issues. But hey when it works it works. Really? Lykinnia replied. Show them then. I activate the spell card Magic Planter. This way I can send my Embodiment of Apophis to the graveyard to draw two cards. The snake creature spontaneously combusted and Olithia drew two cards. Hmmm I flip my face down monster face-up revealing Rigorous Reaver. Then a human size wooden plant creature summoned itself. Then its face opened up revealing a horrific set of teeth. Now the first effect of my Hungry plant here is that all of us have to discard 1 card. I mean seeing as the two of you both have only one card I guess you'll just have to offer that one card up. Lykinnia slightly glared at Olithia as she two only had one card. But she knew her partner would have her best interest at heart. Now I summon Phantom Lord Hide Ride! In front of Olithia came a zombified knight on horseback. Now I synchro summon for HTS Psyhemuth! The stars twinkled and aligned when a massive silver bull like creature came out of the synchro network. Now I set one card and have my massive synchro attack Gambler of Legend!

Lykinnia
Hand: 0
Field: Masked Chopper (ATK 100/100)
S/T: 2 F/D, 
Grave: Mask of the Accursed, Mask of Dispel, One on One Fight, Grand Tiki Elder
Lifepoints: 3800

Olithia
Field: HTS Psyhemuth ( ATK 2400/1800)
S/T: Dark Snake Syndrome, 1 FD 
Grave: Embodiment of Apophis, Magic Planter, Rigorous Reaver, Phantom Lord Hide Ride, Pot of Duality
[/spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David was amused as he was able to summon a massive zombie like orc from his opponent's graveyard. The massive beast arose and David laughed. Now I set one card face-down and have my High Orc Battleguard to attack High Ogre BattleGuard. The one zombied like creature raised its club to attack its zombified counterpart. The mysterious cloaked woman let out a slight sigh. By having a field spell on top of a set field spell it just gives that much power to the set field spell. It seems like she is going to have to pull a little more than her own weight in this contest. She looked down at her hand and she simply had to hope that her plan would go some kind of smoothly. And you were wondered about me pulling my own weight she muttered very softly.
[spoiler: Field]

???

Field: Blade Knight (ATK 1600/1000)

S/T: 2 F/D

David

Field: IL Bud (ATK 2100/800), High Orc Battleguard (ATK 2700/1800)

S/T: Call of the Mummy, (FS) Zombie World. 1FD

[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nantian didn't understand some of these messages coming in. Apparently there was someone in disguise as a Fudo student. Wh...What? Just make your way here as soon as possible. I'm not really a fan of having myself stick out like a sore thumb like a giant target. Nantian and both of his dragons sighed at the same time as he couldn't understand the vast amount of work he had to go through to get a teaching license. What other sane person would do this for their practicum. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nelly had actually left the maze and was quite content with the whole acquisition of Shooting Quasar Dragon plan that was going along. He was busy giving himself a tour of the classes in the academy. It seemed that the non-combative students had long since evacuated. Nelly had to stroke his chin as he wondered how could they have possibly been this prepared for the Tatsunagi invasion. The school is sequestered on an island. Their plans shouldn't have been able to leak out like that. This had to be the work of all of that resistance movement. Then again there could've been a lot of leaks with this whole social media factor. Nelly made his way to the Fudo Academy's Student Council office. After he opened the door he noticed the president of that schools Student Council Ryuusei Takamichi. The Nelly walked in and closed the door behind him. I think it's time we had a conversation. Nelly said in the tone of I'm-going-to-make-you-an-offer-you-can't-refuse way. 

"No, you're not" Adel declared as a trap card of hers flipped up. It had the image of what seemed to be a war tent, with Transcendent Battleguard and High-Ogre Battleguard arguing across a table.

"With Battleguard Tactics, I return all monsters I, well, we control back to our decks" she explained.

Both Doppel and High-Ogre gave a sarcastic salute to David as they dissappeared from the field. Adel's face down card flipped up revealing Haze Battleguard, which also vanished from the field. Adel and Drey returned the cards to their decks and their auto-shuffle went to it. "And then, I can Special Summon Battleguard monsters with a combined level equal to the combined level of what was returned. So, with High-Ogre, Doppel and Haze Battleguard accounting for thirteen, I will therefore Special Summon King Battleguard, alongside two Haze and Mist Battleguards plus a Tomb Keeper Battleguard. And since we technically have ten monster zones, I Special Summon King to my field, alongside one each of Haze and Mist and the Tomb Keeper. Drey will be given his own set of Haze and Mist" Adel explained as lights burst from her deck.

In front of her appeared the titanic King Battleguard, his crown and blade gleaming out against the murk of Zombie World. Quickly, his features decayed due to it. On each side of him appeared two smoke-like Battleguards. Haze was much darker than Mist, and only their upper torsos were visible as what below was just more smoke. The last of the group was a regal looking Battleguard decked out in a white funeral robe and a hood; with only his glowing red eyes peaking through it and his horns twisting through the cloth. A pair of the smoke creatures also appeared on Drey's field. "Awesome Adel. Come on nerd. Let's see you dry and beat down deh King!" Drey taunted with a cruel smirk. "He knows power in numbers, so for every Battleguard on deh field he gains dree-hundred attack. So with six Battleguards he has forty-one hundred attack. Let's see you dry and beat dat!"

Adel rolled her eyes sourly. "Drey, learn maths would you? It's for all Battleguards, including the High-Orc he summoned. So it's forty-one four hundred,"

[spoiler=Field]
Adel: 4000
Monsters: King Battleguard, Mist Battleguard, Haze Battleguard, Tomb Keeper Battleguard
S/Ts: 1 Set
Graveyard: Battleguards! Battleguards!, Battleguard Tactics

Drey: 4000
Monsters: Haze Battleguard, Mist Battleguard
S/Ts: Charging Battleguard Brigade, 1 Set Field Spell
Graveyard: Battleguards! Battleguards!, Field Battleguard, Rising Battleguard
Banished: N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cards used]
Battleguard Tactics
Normal Trap
Return all monsters you control to the Deck, then Special Summon any number of “Battleguard” monsters from your Deck with combined Levels equal to the combined Levels of the “Battleguard” monsters returned to the Deck by this effect.

King Battleguard
EARTH
Warrior / Effect
Increase this card’s ATK by 300 for each “Battleguard” monster on the field. Once per turn: You can send 1 “Battleguard” monster you control to the Graveyard and target 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets. During the End Phase of the turn you used this effect: Target 1 “Battleguard” monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand. You must control a “Queen Battleguard” in order to activate and resolve this effect.
ATK: 2300 / DEF: 2600

Haze Battleguard
WIND
Warrior / Effect
While this card and “Mist Battleguard” are in the Graveyard: Level 5 or higher “Battleguard” monsters require 1 less Tribute to be Normal Summoned. (The required number of Tributes is always 1 less regardless of how many “Haze Battleguard”s are in the Graveyard.)

ATK: 0 / DEF: 0

Mist Battleguard
WIND
Warrior / Effect
While this card is in the Graveyard: “Battleguard” monsters you possess cannot be Set, but are instead Summoned in face up Defence Position. While this card and “Mist Battleguard” are in the Graveyard: You can Normal Summon 1 “Battleguard” monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. This effect can only be gained once per turn.

Tomb Keeper Battleguard
EARTH
Warrior / Effect
When a “Battleguard” monster you control is destroyed: You can Banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 Level 6 or lower “Battleguard” monster from your Deck to your hand, also, you can discard 1 “Battleguard” monster from your hand to add the “Battleguard” monster listed in the card text of the added monster from your Deck to your hand.
ATK: 0 / DEF: 0[/spoiler]

Nathan also grapped a jetpack from the storage and then answered to Jacobs, most likely, rhetorical question: "Seems so. I've never been good at puzzles. Although, it might just be a trick to stall for time." Right now, he could believe that the Fudo Academy would do such things, after seeing the horrible Zombie-Battlefield. Without any further word, he accompanied the other Drama Club Members and flew through the giant hole in the building straight into the enemy school. He felt a strange feeling of danger in the back of his head, although, he saw nobody besides the Drama Club Members being there at the moment, what put him into alarm.

Jacob flew through the air on his jetpack, and landed in the center of the room with Nathan and the others. He looked around, confused on why his team was the only sign of life anywhere. "I would've expected Zombies or something, but nothing at all?" Jacob thought as he searched the area. He soon made his way to the maze and saw that there was a person that just walked out. He seemed like a student from Tatsunagi, but he was'nt too sure. He just ignored him and continued to examine the maze. As he did this, two Duelists from Fudo arrived, furiously running at Jacob, trying to execute an ambush.

"Hey, you! You're not going anywhere! DUEL!" The Fudo Student turned on his Duel Disk and stared at Jacob.

"Fine, then!" Jacob replied as he turned on his Duel disk as well. Just as this happened, 4 more Duelists appeared out of nowhere and challenged the other Drama Club Members. "Alright, let's get started, then!"

Nathan, who was about to get to Jacob, was stopped by another, female, Fudo Student. "Where are you trying to go?" "I was trying to help my ... oh, that was a rhetorical question, wasn't it?" The girl that opposed him just laughed: "No. I am just asking and will let you go then." "Really?" "No." The girl put her Duel Disk to start mode and Nathan did so too, while looking concerned at his leftover 700 Life Points, as contrast to his opponents, who still had 8000.

Nathan went first and drew his card, before he observed his hand. He had some cards there that could aid him, he just questioned if he should already use them, maybe that girl had some counters in her hand. But she could also use those counters the turn after, so Nathan just went on: "I activate my Spell Card 'Wattcine' and Set 2 cards, a Monster and another card. That's it for now."

"Oh yes, make it boring. Really good. I show you how you do a first turn. I activate 'Hazy Pillar'! Now, I can Summon my Hazy Flames without a tribute! So I start with summoning 'Hazy Flame Peryton'!" A winged deer, made of flames, appeared on the girls side of the field. "I immediately use its effect and tribute it along with the 'Hazy Flame Griffin' in my hand to summon two 'Hazy Flame Hydra' from my Deck." Two dinosaur-snake hybrids, each with six heads, appeared on the girls side of the field. "Next, I overlay them, to Xyz Summon 'Evolzar Solda'!" A blue dragon, with slender arms and legs took place where the two Hydras stood. Two red orbs of light exited the girls Graveyard and added themselves to the other two red Overlay Units that were cycling her monster already, by the effects of her two 'Hazy Flame Hydras'. "Now I use it to attack your face-down Monster!" The Monster that was vaporized by the Dragons attack revealed itself to be a colorful dragonfly, which was replaced by a similar looking grasshopper. "Cute. But I am not allowing you to keep it. By detaching 1 Xyz Material from Solda, a Special Summoned Monster is destroyed." Nathan grunted as his Monster faded into oblivion, but was relieved when the girl just ended her turn, without making further damage.

----------------------------

"Feel the wrath of the invincible Fudo Academy! Draw!" Jacobs opponent drew his card and added it to his hand, before taking another one out. "To start off easy with you, I set a Monster and two other cards. Turn End."

[spoiler='Current Field']

Nathan:

700 LP

3 Cards in hand

--Monsters:

Watthopper (0 ATK / 0 DEF)

--S/T:

Wattcine

1 Set

Graveyard: Wattdragonfly

Girl:

8000 LP

3 Cards in hand

--Monsters

Evolzar Solda (2600 ATK / 1000 DEF / 4 Overlay Units)

--S/T:

Hazy Pillar

Graveyard: none

----------------------------------------

Jacobs opponent:

8000 LP

3 Cards in hand

--Monsters

1 Set

--S/T:

2 Set

Graveyard: none

[/spoiler]

Hannah frowned slightly as she realized that she completely misinterpreted the way that Dark Snake Syndrome worked. Rather than cutting each player's life points in half, as she expected, it dealt an increasing amount of damage. Put simply, this was not a card that they could simply wait out. (3100->2900) (1900->1700) Snapping herself back into reality, she saw the opponent flip summon their Rigorous Reaver, forcing her to discard the only card in her hand, Maximum Six. Following suit, Cedric discarded his own card, Swift Scarecrow. 

As the opponent continued their turn, Hannah took a half-step backward seeing the HTS Psyhemoth. 'Number 7 is already destroyed, and even if I summon it back with Call of the Haunted, it won't have any materials to use... I can't stop this monster...' Just as the monster began to attack, however, a bellowing noise was heard from behind Hannah, and the Psyhemoth whimpered before scurrying back to Olithia's field.

"I activate my trap card, Threatening Roar. Sorry, that Psyhemoth isn't going to be getting an attack of this time. Although I must admit, that was a clever monster for you to summon, so as to evade my Numbers' effects."

Hannah smiled for the first time since she had failed the rolls for Number 7. Turning to her partner, she nodded, wiping a few tears from her eyes, "Thanks, Cedric... I really needed some help there. But you don't need to worry about me anymore, I can take care of myself. Now it is my turn! Draw!" Hannah looked at the single card now added to her hand. It certainly wasn't going to win them the duel, but it might help. "First off, before anything else, I enter my standby phase, activating the effect of my Dangerous Machine Type-6!" Just as it had multiple times that duel, the randomizer on her duel disk went off, this time landing on 5. "Perfect! Glad to see that I got my luck back! Since the result was 5, I can destroy a monster! Say goodbye to your HTS Psyhemoth!" From the lit area on the machine, a white beam was projected, blasting through the monster. "Finally, I will set a card and end my turn!"

[spoiler=Game State]

Hannah

Cards In Hand: 0
Monsters: Gambler of Legend (ATK position, ATK:500/DEF:1400) 
S/T: Dangerous Machine Type-6, Call of the Haunted (no target), 1 FD
Graveyard: Dicephoon, Machine Duplication, Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast (x3), Darkworld Shackles, Number 7: Lucky Straight, Maximum Six
Cards In Deck: 30
Lifepoints: 2900

Cedric
Cards In Hand: 0
Monsters: Number 13: Cain's Doom (ATK position 2 mats ATK:500/DEF:500) Number 31: Abel's Doom (ATK position 2 mats ATK:500/DEF:500)
S/T: 2 FD
Graveyard: Swift Scarecrow
Cards In Deck: 33
Lifepoints: 1700

[/spoiler]

Jacob stared at the facedown, wondering if it was possibly Ghostricks. "Hmph. Well then..I draw!" Jacob replied as he drew a card. "I set a Monster and two other cards as well." He said as three cards animated onto the field. Jacob started to wonder what kind of card that the facedown could possibly be. "Your 'invincible' Fudo Academy Spirit will not surpass the power of the Tatsunagi Drama Club! I end my turn!" Jacob soon exclaimed triumphantly at his opponent. He soon saw Nathan across the other way dueling another person as well. He soon saw that Nathan lost a monster, and so he called out to him. "Don't worry about it, Nathan! You're capable of making a counter against her! Win this duel and make the Fudo Students have second thoughts about winning!" Jacob called out with enthusiasm to raise the morale of not only Nathan but his other teammates too.

David looked at the very big field trap that allowed the opposing team to have an army of monster. This actually aided his plans more than they hindered. What was hilarious was that at this moment he would have to rely on his mysterious teammate to make sure the two of them survive these upcoming two turns. David looked on as he gave the signal that his turn had ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Olithia looked on as her monster was destroyed by this vast amount of luck. Nevertheless it didn't matter. It was now Lykinnia's turn and with it was probably going to be the end of this match. Alright, now I draw. Lykinnia drew her card and looked at it. Well this is going to be fun. I'll activate my face down trap card Call of the Haunted. With it I can summon my Grand Tiki Elder from graveyard back to the field. From the grave a man with a purple cape and green body came from the cracks of the ground. He waved his arms around and moved his head 360 degrees. Now everyone, I guess we knew all knew that I had this coming but I assumed that there would be some more time between the climax. Now I sacrifice my Elder and my chopper to summon one of my ultimate creatures. MASKED BEAST DES GAURDIAS! Both of her monsters disappeared and in the wake of her laughter arose a malicious creature. He had three faces dark brown skin and even larger claws. Now let's see how this exchange goes shall we Olithia? HAHAHA Gladly! Now Masked Beast attack her Gambler of Legend. Now lets see how they defend against this attack. Lykinnia said with a sinister smile.

Lykinnia
Field: Masked Beast Des Gaurdias (ATK 3300/2500)
S/T: Call of the Haunted, 1FD 
Grave: Mask of the Accursed, Mask of Dispel, One on One Fight, Grand Tiki Elder

Olithia
Field: 
S/T: Dark Snake Syndrome, 1 FD 
Grave: Embodiment of Apophis, Magic Planter, Rigorous Reaver, Phantom Lord Hide Ride, Pot of Duality, HTS Psyhemuth
[/spoiler]

Adel gripped her top card tightly, Drey giving her a nod in her peripheral. She drew dramatically, and stared the card on its side. A smile spread across her sallow lips as she revealed it. "I send my Crypt Keeper Battleguard to the Graveyard, in order to grab Drey's Field Battleguard from the Graveyard" she declared.

The Crypt Keeper spiralled off into a purple portal (subtley with a card also flying from her deck with it), and a second card flying out into her waiting hand. "I send Field Battleguard to the Graveyard in order to grab my own Battleguard Battlegrounds, which I will now activate!"

Adel's field spell zone sone with golden light as the land heaved and terraformed,, the zombified lands giving way to a scarred grazzy battlefield, littered with broken weapons, flags, and shields. All monsters returned to their original states, with Il Blud suddenly looking very nice. "Welcome to the sacred Battleguard Battlefields. Here is where the many tribes would wage war against one another in fits of conquest. How apt, when on this turn alone I'll conquer you! It was clever to halt us by using the no Tribute clause of Zombie World, because now I tribute Haze Battleguard and Mist Battleguard to summon Queen Battleguard!"

The smoke entities somehow gave off a smug appearance as they converted to multi-coloured orbs that merged together into a bright portal, which exploded as the Queen Battleguard escaped through it. The stern expression of the King softened as he looked down to his Queen, who blew him a playful kiss. "Save it for victory guys. I use King Battleguard's effect, by sending the Tomb Keeper Batleguard to my graveyard, I can destroy two of your cards. So, I will destroy princess' two face down" Adel ordered.

The robed Tomb Keeper stood at the ready by the King, who, with a cleave of his mighty sword, split the monster into two clouds of spirit energy that arced right towards Princess' face down S/Ts.

[spoiler=Field]
Adel: 4000
Monsters: King Battleguard (4000/2800), Queen Battleguard (3200/2800)
S/Ts: 1 Set, Battleguard Battlegrounds (F)
Graveyard: Battleguards! Battleguards!, Battleguard Tactics, Crypt Keeper Battleguard, Mist Battleguard, Haze Battleguard, Tomb Keeper Battleguard

Drey: 4000
Monsters: Haze Battleguard, Mist Battleguard
S/Ts: Charging Battleguard Brigade, 1 Set Field Spell
Graveyard: Battleguards! Battleguards!, Field Battleguard, Rising Battleguard
Banished: N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cards used]

Battleguard Battlegrounds

Field Spell

Increase the ATK/DEF of “Battleguard” monsters by 200. Once per turn when a “Battleguard” monster destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 “Battleguard” monster with an ATK equal to or less than the original ATK of the destroyed monster from your Deck.

Queen Battleguard

EARTH

Spellcaster / Effect

Once per either player’s turn, when your opponent activates a card effect: You can negate the activation, and destroy it. You must control a “King Battleguard” in order to activate and resolve this effect.

ATK: 3000 / DEF: 2600

Crypt Keeper Battleguard

EARTH

Spellcaster / Effect

When this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can send 1 “Tomb Keeper Battleguard” from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard. During your Main Phase, if the only monsters in your Graveyard are “Battleguard” monsters: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; add 1 “Battleguard” monster (except “Crypt Keeper Battleguard” or “Tomb Keeper Battleguard”) from your Graveyard to your hand.

[/spoiler]

Katsumi blinked in confusion. He could've sworn he let loose this magnificently noble speech just so this other person would hear it, but Hinako was the one that responded to it instead... and that wasn't exactly what he had planned. A chill ran down Katsumi's spine as embarrassment started to sink in.

"Er... you must be mistaken. I was actually talking to this weird... flamboyant... camp... ninja guy, I guess, when I said what I said?" Katsumi pretended to look all over the place as he said this, even behind him, "Must be some ninja alright; I can't find him anywhere..."

Regardless, it was too late now. The hallucination he had had already dug Katsumi into trouble, and he had to get himself out of it, no matter what it took.

"But since you insist, I'll draw... and then I pass," Katsumi said abruptly.

[spoiler=Katsumi's Status:]Life Points: 8000

Cards in Deck: 34

Cards in Hand: 6

Cards on Field: N/A

Cards in Graveyard: N/A

Banished Cards: N/A[/spoiler]

"Welp, should be straight ahead from here," said the boy as he was guiding Cordelia through the maze and towards the Shooting Quasar Dragon, but as she limped forward, the boy contemplated on making his move, 'Alright, now's my chance; all I have to do is knock her over and bludgeon her to death...'

Unfortunately, it proved to be easier said than done. Cordelia instantly picked up on the boy's scream as he charged into her, but before he could raise his Duel Disk to attack her with, she immediately turned and pressed her cane stick on his stomach, this time delivering a lethal shock.

"Idiot!" she spat as she turned away from the boy, proceeding done the final hallway until she got to where Nantian was, "Pretty ironic that the cripple gets to the end goal first, but whatever, I'm here. Turns out one of those Fudo's was kind enough to lead the way for me..."

"Now what should I do..."

Armeth stood in his post, somewhat bored that no one else arrived at his position.

"Celia..I wonder what action did she choose to take?"

Armeth knew about the maze was just a decoy to divert the attention from the location of Quasar, but the reason he sent Celia to the exit was to give her a choice of either leaving the battlefield due to her apparent condition, or to find Quasar on her own, showing her resolve. But that was the past, Armeth now need to focus on what he was tasked to do.

Moments later, he noticed a lad was walking into his direction. He seemed to be yet another Tatsunagi duelist, so Armeth approached him, blocking his way.

"I afraid I can't let you pass here.

Or maybe I can, but you must prove it to me first.

In a duel, of course."

[Shiki]

After being reassured by Nantian that she wouldn't be attacked, Shiki approached the man with the Red Dragons.

"Shiki Kazami, ready for duty sir.

Where is the next objective, sir?"

With her first move done, Yuki stood, watching to see her opponent finally make a move after pacing in frustration at losing his chance to prevent her club from entering the maze.

"Fine then, if I've got to finish this duel before I can go after the rest of that group, I'll just need to beat you down first."

[spoiler=Duel]"I'll draw, then use the effect of Cyber Dragon to special summon him to the field. Then I'll normal summon a Star Drawing next to him. Overlay both to xyz summon Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon, drawing me a card thanks to Star Drawing's effect, and use the effect of Adreus to destroy Darklord Asmodeus."

The metal dragon and the cartoon-style character appeared, before coming together to bring out a new monster, a fiend that looked rather similar to a fallen angel, with black wings, black clothes and pale skin, red eyes glowing from it's masked face. One of the overlay units was absorbed into the sword, before the monster vanished, to reappear behind it's purple-winged foe. Before the blade could hit though, an orange crystal with white metal around it appeared, blocking the blow as Yuki dropped two cards from hand.

"By discarding a Fairy-Type monster from hand, along with Herald of Orange Light, I can negate the activation of an effect monster's effect and destroy it."

"In that case I'll special summon Vice Dragon with his effect, then discard a card from hand to also special summon The Tricky. Overlay both to xyz summon my second copy of Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon, and use his effect to kill Darklord Asmodeus."

The purple dragon and the blue cloaked magician vanished to summon out the black-winged fiend once more, before using the same skill as before to attack Asmodeus. This time though, there wasn't any response, leaving the true fallen angel to be destroyed.

"When Asmodeus is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, I get an Asmo Token that can't be destroyed by card effects and a Deus Token that can't be destroyed by battle, both in defense mode."

Where Asmodeus had stood appeared a pair of smaller versions of him, the Asmo token in Blue and the Deus Token in red rather than the silver-white of the original's robes.

"Adreus will destroy the Asmo Token by battle then. Turn End."

[spoiler=Duel Stats]

Yuki: 4000 LP

Monsters: Deus Token (1200 ATK/ 1200 DEF)

S/T: Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, 1 set card

Graveyard: 4

Opponent: 4000 LP

Monsters: Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon (2600 ATK/ 1700 DEF, 1 Overlay Unit)

S/T: empty

Graveyard: 5

[/spoiler]

"My turn then, Draw. Since exactly 4 Fairy-Type monsters are in my graveyard, Special Summon Archlord Kristya, returning Herald of Orange Light to hand, and attack Adreus. Turn End."

A silver armored fairy with orange wings appeared in front of Yuki, bringing the Herald back to her hand and destroying Adreus before Yuki passed the turn again.

4000 LP -> 3800 LP

"Draw, The magic of Dark Hole will destroy the field." "Herald of Green Light will negate that one, discarding the Herald of Orange Light to do so."

As the vortex started to appear, a green gem in armour, similar to the previous one appeared, preventing the spell from resolving and killing the field. From Yuki's hand, the two cards that remained in it vanished, the green Herald using it's orange ally to activate it's effect.

"I'll set a monster, Turn End."

[spoiler=Duel Stats]

Yuki: 4000 LP

Monsters: Deus Token (1200 ATK/ 1200 DEF), Archlord Kristya (2800 ATK/ 2300 DEF)

S/T: Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen, 1 set card

Graveyard: 5

Opponent: 3800 LP

Monsters: 1 set monster

S/T: empty

Graveyard: 8

[/spoiler]

"My turn then, Draw. Release the Deus token to Tribute Summon Majestic Mech - Goryu. Since it's summoned with only one tribute, it will die at the end of the turn, but that should be enough time to finish this duel off anyway."

"You haven't even seen what I set, why would you expect to be able to finish the duel right now."

"Simple, Goryu deals piercing damage, and since you seemed to be expecting to finish me off had Dark Hole succeeded, you probably thought you could xyz summon again with the cards in hand. Very few creatures can be normal summoned and used for the Rank 5 Xyz summons you seem to prefer, so it's likely that the set monster is another Star Drawing. I'll test that theory anyway, Goryu attacks the set monster."

The draconic fairy shot a beam of light at the set card, which flipped to reveal the same cartoon-style character as earlier, breaking through the meager 1000 DEF as the explosion from the impact hit Yuki's opponent. 

3800 LP -> 1900 LP

"Kristya attacks directly."

The orange-winged angel charged forward, hitting the player directly and finally bringing his life points to 0.

1900 LP -> 0 LP

[/spoiler]

Walking away from her defeated opponent without a word, Yuki made her way back into the building, not bothering to enter the maze as she tried to find where she was supposed to go now, heading back towards the rest of her club once they made it back out of the maze.

-----

Inside the maze, Ren and the rest of the club made their way quickly through, figuring out from the mention of the two dragons that apparently creatures could once again be summoned. With that knowledge, Ren had called out a Hieratic Draogn of Su, using the blue dragon to blast through the walls and make their way through the maze quickly, finding their way through to break out of the side of the maze. Once out, quickly located the pair of dragons owned only by Nantian, using the red dragons as an easy beacon to find him and meeting up with a couple of other members of the strike team at the same time. 

"Sorry about the delay, we got caught up by the birds in the sky and took a while to actually get to the building. The only one of our club not here is Yuki, and she should be arriving soon."

"My turn, I draw," Nathan yelled, cheered up by Jacobs words, "I Normal Summon 'Wattpheasant'! And I immediately use it to attack you directly!" A colorful bird appeared on Nathans side of the field, before shooting electifying feathers in the girls direction, who flinched at the hit. At the same time, jolts of lightning ran up and down Nathans body, when the effect of 'Wattcine' made him gain Life Points. "Next up I activate my monsters effect, banishing 'Evolzar Solda' until the End Phase, when it returns without any Overlay Units left. And finally, I place one more card face-down and end my turn." During the End Phase, the Dragon that had vanished, returned to the girls side of the field, this time devour of Overlay Units.

"You are definetly not defeating me. Draw!" She exermined the cards in her hand, before going on: "I use the effect of 'Hazy Pillar' to Normal Summon 'Hazy Flame Mantikor' from my hand. And next I use the Spells second effect to attach 'Hazy Flame Cerbereus' from my hand to 'Evolzar Solda' as Xyz Material, making it regain its destruction immunity." A lone red orb of light took around the Dragon while a red and blue Mantikor took place next to it. But before the girl could enter her Battle Phase, Nathan intervened: "I activate my face-down Trap Card 'Threatening Roar', to make you unable to attack during this turn." A loud growl was heard echoing over the Duel Field, to which the girl responded with: "Has anybody ever told you that you are killing all the fun? Turn End."

-------------------------------------------------

"Stalling for time, coward? Such a lame opening, suits you for being a Tatsunagi Student." Jacobs opponent said while drawing his card. "First I activate one of my Trap Cards: 'Needlebug Nest' enables me to send the top 5 cards of my Deck to the Graveyard." He took the top 5 cards from his Deck and inserted them into the Graveyard Zone, before placing another Monster on his Duel Disk. "I Normal Summon 'Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress' and immediately use her effect! I switch her to Defense Position to destroy one of your face-down cards. And I think I choose the right one! Then, I end my turn." During the End Phase, Lylas effect milled three further cards from the Deck.

[spoiler='Current Field']

Nathan:

1700 LP

2 Cards in hand

--Monsters:

Wattpheasant (1000 ATK / 800 DEF)

--S/T:

Wattcine

1 Set

Graveyard: Wattdragonfly, Watthopper, Threatening Roar

Girl:

7000 LP

2 Cards in hand

--Monsters

Evolzar Solda (2600 ATK / 1000 DEF / 1 Overlay Unit)

Hazy Flame Mantikore (2200 ATK / 300 DEF)

--S/T:

Hazy Pillar

Graveyard: Hazy Flame Hydra (2x), Hazy Flame Peryton, Hazy Flame Griffin

----------------------------------------

Jacobs opponent:

8000 LP

3 Cards in hand

--Monsters

1 Set

Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress

--S/T:

1 Set

Graveyard: Skull Servant, Wolf in Sheeps Clothing, Next to be Lost, Pot of Benelovence, Wightmare, Needlebug Nest, Skull Servant, Card Trooper, Where Arf Thou?

[/spoiler]

"Allow me to render you assistance, fellow Club President!" A voice announced from near Miki as Naoki arrived on the scene. Several minutes before, Naoki had determined that the sudden appearance of Hinako near the Fudo Academy student was enough to indicate that his opponent wasn't really an opponent, and thusly vanished before being further embarrassed. After riding down some abandoned corridors on his Marquis' horse, he arrived at some sort of atrium, where the effects of the duel between Miki and Harumi were rather apparent. He gently scooped up his comrade and carefully placed her in the arms of his monster, who wrapped the man up in his cloak while checking for injuries. "I am Tatsunagai High's Martial Arts Club President, Naoki Saotome! Shall I escort your opponent to the extraction site as well? With your word, she can be a prisoner of war here."

Cyan was surprised that he made it through the maze this far. He thought he was finally going to get a rest from all the dueling in this maze...oh how he wished.

I afraid I can't let you pass here.

Or maybe I can, but you must prove it to me first.

In a duel, of course.

He sighed a bit as he shook his head. "Well, guess a duelist's job is never done." he said as he activated his duel disk once more, as he drew his six cards. Hand ain't too bad. Alright let's start the duel off right! Cyan thought as he started the first turn off. "I summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus to the field in attack mode! With his effect, I call to the Spell and Trap zone from my hand, Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle! Then I play two face downs and end my turn!"

[spoiler=Game Field]

LP - 8000

Hand - 2

Monster Zone - C.B. Sapphire Pegasus (Atk Mode)

S/T Zone - C.B. Ruby Carbuncle, two Face-downs

[/spoiler]

Archived