Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (IC/Started/Accepting/PG-16)

Love of Ghibli

Dr. Fudo looked on as his two Shooting stars were about to finish off two of his opponents he noticed that Cyan had activated one some trap card called The One to Be Protected. By sending Rainbow Dragon from his deck to the graveyard he was able to prevent any damage that Shiki would take. Dr. Fudo looked up as the Armageddon Clock chimed and with that it seemed as if Cyan's life force had completely vanished. His body fell lifeless, but is seemed that Fudo had to end his turn after that. 

It didn't matter though he seemed to have a wall of protection from the Stardust family so he should be able to make through the turns of these two girls. Unfortunately, Dr. Fudo couldn't have been more wrong in his calculations. During Shiki's turn he suddenly found himself in a cage and two of his dragons were replaced with a massive creature of earth and fire. Like that two thirds of his line of defense crumbled. Then Shiki proceeded to summon those foolish things called numbers. This is exactly my point! Why can't you understand? It didn't matter. His words were falling on deaf ears. The two floating city like Numbers activated their effects and Fudo could only writhe in pain as he made spark dragon save itself with its own ability. By the end of her turn he on the floor suffering slowly with only 1300 lifepoints left. Though on the plus side that meant he had less lifepoints than Cordelia meaning her Megamorph's effect backfires dropping her monsters attack points down to half of what they originally are. 

but I'll use Upstart Goblin. 

Crap he thought to himself. Though that just made it easier for him to live through this turn. As the Cordelia drew her last card Dr. Fudo heard it. He then looked up to realize that he saw it too. The Armageddon Clock had chimed and both hands were on the 12. Cordelia and Shiki wouldn't have seen either of these changes because it wasn't meant for them. It was only for the good doctor himself. His eye could only twitch as the card Cordelia drew was the perfect image for this situation. In fact that fact she summoned a massive fire demon from the graveyard to end him had to be some form of symbolism. As the fire rained down on him burning away what remained of his lifepoints the good doctor summoned the Crimson Dragon one last time to make a plea to the young minds.  

"It's over, Fudo; we win. Now hand over the Shooting Quasar Dragons and step aside,"

You don't know what you're doing. You're only helping spread the darkness. You cannot.... Come now Dr. Fudo do as the lady asked and give us your Shooting Quasar Dragon. This familiar voice echoed throughout the entire area. By now Dr. Fudo's eyes had turned completely black. He was akin to a moving corpse that was only given life by the Crimson Dragon. From ceiling descended the massive mechanized warrior that was Great Daiyusha! On top of it was naturally his master Nelly Muhammed the president of the Student Council  of Tatsunagi Academy. Dr. Fudo turned to "look" at this machine and he was visibly stunned. YOU YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM! Wait where is Ryuusei? Oh him...Nelly stroked his chin as he flashed back to the actual battle with the opposing student council president. The end result was that Ryuusei was sticking out of a decapitated Quasar's mouth. He's not well. He may need medical attention. As for you good doctor I know you heard the clock. Using the Crimson Dragon to buy time is cheating which based on the duel I just witnessed you're not really above. The Crimson Dragon began to roar at Nelly's insolence. The youngster simply dismissed it all together. His classmates had did all the work by defeating all of the Signers and Duel Dragon wielders here. Those loses greatly weekend the once overpowered creature. Daiyusha lifted his sword up and began to swing it downward in a mighty motion. 

JUSTICE SLASH!!!!!!

With that the Crimson Dragon was cut in half and with out it to sustain him Fudo's body dropped lifelessly. From his corpse several balls of light started shooting and they proceeded to float in front of Nelly. Upon further inspection Nelly gave one of his calm yet foreboding smiles. He picked up one of the floating cards and showed it Shiki, Cordelia, and Cyan who would just be coming too. It was without a doubt the shooting Quasar dragon this whole invasion was fought over. I am very impressed with how you all defied the odds here today. But for now let us return back to the school. I would assume you all require rest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the students were bordering their helicopters and getting ready to take the quite and long journey back home elsewhere in the world someone else was getting told of the situation. In what looked to be new age throne room a knight dressed completely in black and gold knelt before his queen. My Queen it appears that Nelly Muhammed has captured Kansai and has acquired the Shooting Quasar Dragon. Really? I must say I should really stop underestimating that boy. He really is an over achiever, but I guess that means things can finally start to get rolling. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day!

The sun had once again arise on another glorious day at Tatsunagi Academy. Nelly was busy in the Student Council meeting room slash his office not really being bothered with classes, though this was a school. He had spent the entire flight asleep in the helicopter resting and the rest of that night watching videos of everything that had went down while he was busy dealing with the Ryuusei. Needless to say he had a lot to watch and everyone was impressive. He knew his school had the best warriors, but not even he could realize how over prepared he was. Surely things did not go as smoothly as planned, but what the students lacked in black letter execution they more than made up for when it came to how thorough they took out the enemy. The next day he could only look at all of the cards Tatsunagi acquired in one invasion. It was simply amazing to say the least. He simply waved his hand in his office and the omnipresent Muse began to give her morning announcements.

Congratulations to all students who participated in the invasion! Your sacrifice for the glory of this school was not in vain. We are one step closer to unifying the education system of this nation. Last but not least, thanks to the efforts Cordelia Suzuki, Shiki Kazumi, and Cyan Gray we were able to obtain the targeted Shooting Quasar Dragon! Classes will proceed as normal until further notice. All members of the Student Council are expected to give a report of events that took place during the invasion at some moment during the day. Have great day.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miki opened his eyes to a familiar white room - the school infirmary. Lying in one of the infirmary's beds, Miki took a look around him, confused as the last thing he recalled was riding on horseback with Naoki and Harumi. The smell of roses and chocolate fill the room thanks to a somewhat lavish 'Get well soon!' parcel made by Miki's classmates. He tried to get up, but he somehow cant. He couldn't even feel his legs, let alone move them. Fearing for the worst, Miki opened the bedcovers to see if his legs are still there, and they are. He just can't move them for some reason. Panic swept across Miki's head. "Am I paralyzed or something? What's happening?!" He thought to himself. However, the tranquility and silence of the infirmary was broken when the noisy automatic door opened. The smell of cigarette, beer and overall douchiness was unmistakable, even before seeing him, Miki could tell that his homeroom teacher Sho had walked in. 

"Sensei, please don't smoke in the infirmary." Said one of the nurses. "There are no-smoking warnings in 7 different languages." 

"It's a good thing I only understand one of those languages, then." Sho replied, without even looking towards the nurse.

"Oh... It's you. What do you want, drunko?" Miki asked his sensei, with a somewhat disappointed look in his face.

"Congrats, you're stuck in a wheelchair, shorty." Sho replied with the same level of enthusiasm as his student. He then dropped a load of papers on Miki's head, mostly his x-rays and diagnosis papers. The look on Miki's face dropped from disappointed to somewhat angry. 

"Well, your back's rather kaputt. I guess falling from 15ft and getting stabbed isn't good for your health, who knew? Thankfully, we can fix that with a bit of magic, but you're still paralyzed from the butt down for the next week or so. Have fun attacking my hometown in a wheelchair." 

Miki paid little to no heed to Sho's insults, as trying to fight back would be like attacking a mirror. 

"A wheelchair, huh? Well, that's not too bad, sitting around all day, without having to walk anywhere. Is it motorized?" 

"Nope. Not a chance. Also, your hands are a bit knackered as well, so don't strain those too." 

"Then how the hell am I supposed to get around, dumbass?" 

"Well, we got you an assistant. She'll be a new classmate of yours starting this week, so start getting to know each other. In the meantime, I'll go back to the teachers room and refill my beer. Have fun~" 

"Have fun my ass!" Miki grabbed his pillow and threw it at Sho, but the combination of grogginess and pain caused to him to miss widely, causing Sho to laugh as he stormed off the infirmary.

Miki let out a long sigh as Sho left the massive load of papers scattered messily on his bed. Still, he couldn't help but feel intrigued on who his assistant might be. The prospect of a new student always excited him, and this time it's no exception. 

*ka-zhunk*

The automatic door opened once again, revealing a familiar face. The long black hair, the red hoodie and floral patterned jeans. Indeed, it was his opponent from the Kansai invasion. "U-um, I'm Harumi Kigane... I'm the new transfer student and your assistant, I guess... Nice to meet you." Despite the fact that they have met each other, and had a huge fight that demolished part of the school, Harumi appears to remember none of it. Amnesia, perhaps?

"Y-you are..!"

"I'm sorry, I don't think we've met before, Miki." Harumi said as she sat on Miki's bed. Any trace of her violent persona from the invasion was gone.

"We did! Don't you remember? The school invasion! Black Rose Dragon! Our fight!" 

"Huh? I remember your school invading my old school, and yes, I do have Black Rose Dragon, but what fight? Last I remember, I was talking to Ryuusei as your school landed, and when I woke up, I'm already in this school. They said I can either leave or become a student of Tatsunagi, so I chose to join. Anyway, my orders are to take you to the Signer Club meeting later today. Get some rest. Moving about isn't gonna help your back." As Harumi got up and prepared to leave, Miki suddenly grabbed her arm.

"Wait, don't leave yet.. I have some things I need to ask you, Haru... Mi." 

"Sooo the straggler's that are left. What do you feel like doing? I'm going inside to find the boss man. Strike team doesn't seem to be the most competent team of the invasion force."

The Rosenberg twins shrugged. "Doesn't matter much now, every loser on this playing field isn't worth the effort. We've already taken the queen and a few other pieces, why bother with some pawns?" Adel remarked as the C80'ed Battleguard King manhandled the Quasar. 

She jabbed a knowing finger into the air as she waved it. "It's pretty much over now, so we may as well wait for the fireworks" she added as the duel raged to its conclusion. And as quickly as it was said, the battle was over, and the school was theirs as the Quasar faded away, its owner defeated.

The King Battleguards aided the Rosenberg twins off the roof, and they faded away as their duel disks deactivated. They shoved past some of the faceless duelists that didn't do much in this battle in order to claim a helicopter. The company didn't matter, only the thrill of victory. Too bad that other guy got Dragonecro, but it's not as if they were in it for the pillaging.

-----------------------------------------

~The Next Day~

With a free period, the Rosenberg twins were taking it easy in the gym. Adel was balanced perfectly on a large medical ball as Drey slowly worked on his arms with a few light weights. The both of them had numerous small white band-aids plastering them, from whatever little nicks the medical team insisted they saw. "Yesterday was fun" Drey remarked dreamily.

"Yeah, I guess. We didn't even get to have the joy of crushing that b***h in the cloak. I already told that lady-boy about it, but he didn't seem interested. It's as if people think we're just slabs of meat" Adel remarked.

Drey snorted loudly as he dropped his weight. His arm flexed tightly, every vein and muscle rising to the surface of his arm. "Del, we ARE slabs of meat. Damn good ones doo. We did most of deh damage, why complain?"

Adel rolled back on the ball, her back perfectly parallel to the ground. "I guess, too bad one of those lame clubs got cut funding due to the damage done, but hell, it's not our fault that necrophiliac wanted a fight. I rather enjoyed pummeling him. Just sucks that that jerk from the boxing club got the final blow."

"Just as well. If it were one of dose Queen Battleguards, well, he would be dead."

"Silver linings."

Ryujo was in his room lying on his bed, thinking about the duel he had yesterday. he remered it all too clearly.

*Flash Back*

Ryujo: I'm telling you you have no chance of beating me!

Ryujo's field:

2 facedowns

Cyber twin dragon

Opponents:

?

Ryujo: Now my dragon, attack!

* end of flash back.*

He couldnt really remember what happened after that because the memory was a bit fuzzy. Did he win? Did he lose? It cant really be said since he cant remember. ' I know i need a new ace card when i encounter another number user.' he thought. ' But where in the world do i get one?' he got up and left the room and bumped into a wall when he wasnt looking. " Ouch~" he said rubbing his fore head. He walked towards the gym. " Maybe i should shoot some hoops just so i can get my mind off of this." He remembered when he played basketball at his old school with his friends before they left.  'I wonder where they are now?' Its been a long time since he last saw them.  He entered the gym.

Noir grinned wide as he recognized the card he had drawn from 'Card Destruction': 'Rank-Up-Magic Malice Dining Force'. Usually, he wouldn't use a card like this against an opponent from his own school, that did not even wield Numbers, but this guy unnerved him to a very high extend. However, just as he was about to insert the Spell Card into his Duel Disk and wanted to Summon his 'Chaos Number 65: King Overfiend', he heard the sound of helicopters, landing outside of the school. Noir knew what that meant: The Fudo Academy Assault was over, the others have returned. 'Ringo will kill me if she sees me using my Chaos Number against another student, just because I dislike him. But she does not have to see it...' He turned to his opponent: "I think we should get done with this! I activate 'Rank-Up-Magic Malice Dining Force'!" .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

On the day after the invasion, Noir got up as early in the morning as he could, without having the risk of falling asleep during classes, to prevent that he missing out on anything again. He did not actually remember if he had won the duel with the annoying guy yesterday or not, but actually, he didn't really care, as the rest of the day was filled with helping the other clubs. After he had sat through two very boring lessons of math and english, he went to the the Numbers Club Room, to find out about what happened yesterday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan sighted. At the evening after the invasion, Drama Club was disbanded, so now, he had to find a new one, if he wanted to participate in any further invasions. But where to look? There were so many clubs in this school, it wasn't an easy choice. He even though about funding his own, but he again had no idea what it should be about. So he just roamed around in the school and thought about what to do now.

Ryujo watched the 2 boys playing basket ball for a bit and then decided to leave. He exited the gym as he looked through his deck and then noticed a card in it he never had before. " What is this?" he asked himself as he was shocked at what it was. The card was a spell card known as Overload fusion, Which would allow the user to summon a Dark Machine-type Fusion monster by banishing all other monsters from his field or graveyard. But what would really get his attention is a Fusion monster that was obscured by shadows. " Where did this come from? i dont remember owning this!" he said. He then felt a bit woozy. " Ugh! i dont feel so well!" he slowly walked back towards his room.

[Celia]

And, with a single, decisive slash, the Cosmic Dragon in front of her fell.

“…We..

…we did it.”

Just as she finished her words, she fell on the ground motionless, her body drained from everything that happened on that day.

[Shiki]

“Where the hell were you-oh.

Well then, I guess this battle is perfectly over now.

I’ll stick around here for a while, kinda want to check over things, and also loot whatever nice things stored here.”

Shiki walked away from the three, but before she left the room, she turned around once again.

“Also, I don’t think I have much authority upon you three, especially upon you, Nelly, but please, can you all do a favor for me? Don’t tell anyone I used those Numbers, alright?

That said, see you all at the school.”

------

The Next Day, Tatsunagi Academy

[Celia]

“…Ah. I’m not dead, right?”

Bright lights greeted Celia as she opened her eyes to found herself already inside the Tatsunagi Academy’s infirmary, with only Junko around her, seemingly quite sleep-deprived from the bags on her eyes.

“No you’re not. Really.

I’m glad that you’ve finally woken up after you were knocked out cold for like 12 hours or so. The nurse said you’re just tired, and there’s nothing too serious happening, but she really emphasized the fact that you should not overexert yourself next time.

Shiki was really worried about you, seriously. She was the one that carried you out of the ruined academy, and during the flight back here, she looked quite distraught as she looked closely on you all the time, like she really wanted to be sure that you would be okay. And before you ask where she is now, she’s on the club room, working on the report for what happened yesterday.

Also, seems like more people have gained the interest to join your club, thanks to your and Shiki’s exploits yesterday. I’ll give you the list later.

..Ah, I have to go now. Rest well, Celia.”

As Junko left her alone, Celia tried to rise from her bed, and noticed a box near her duel disk besides the table near the bed.

A letter was put on top of it.

Hello, Celia.

Look, I am not trying to be an ass or anything, trust me. But, after seeing your duels and looking at your deck directly, I really think I need to step in and take it away from you, sentimental value be damned. I’ll try to fix it and all, but the main reason why I took it away was mainly to make you know how to actually duel and win, really. The battles in front of us will be harder than this one, and I want you to at least survive them. And you won’t be able to survive if you can’t even win a duel.

My Madolche deck is inside of this box. Use it well. Don’t hate me or my deck on this; I’m doing it for your own goddamn sake. And from what I’ve seen from you, I don’t think you’d agree if I talked to you about this. So yeah, this has to be done

Oh, and one more thing.

Your only Number card…is a fake. It’s not a number card in the slightest; it’s quite the something else entirely. And what’s more confusing was that it’s not the same deal like the fake numbers we knew.

Why do I know this? Don’t ask.

This concludes the letter. Now you are free to crumble this piece of paper or tear it to pieces.

Concerned Student

Shiki Kazami

[Shiki]

“Damn, she misspelled my name.

But eh, that’s not really important.”

Shiki was in front of the computer inside the Esoterica Secret Club, or often incorrectly said as Esoterica Club or Esoterica Research Club, but whatever. Just now she had finished the report of what happened yesterday, but since she’s too tired to give the physical report to Nelly or Nantian, she decided to send it directly to Muse instead via mail.

“Ah, that was a cruel action, Shiki Kazami.”

A girl stood on the entrance to the clubroom, looking around the room as if she was looking for something.

“…Stop mimicking Celia, whoever you are. I swear, even the apocalypse caused by Sophia would be smalltime compared to what you’ll experience if you still doing that.

And yes, I am still mad that you peeked at me yesterday.”

The Celia lookalike just smiled, before putting a pile of cards on a table near the door.

“Nah, I don’t think I’ll be here for long. I just want to these here, and poof, I’ll be gone.”

“Put what?”

When Shiki turned her head, the lookalike was already gone, leaving only the pile of cards on the table. She wasn’t really in the mood to check those cards, and she hadn’t got any sleep for quite a while.

---

"I wonder..what secret do you hide, my dear?"

Shiki tossed around the bloodstained card as she lay down on a futon she found inside the club room. Yesterday's post-war loot was not really good. Only interesting things are some nice parts for Duel Disks, and some good cards that sadly not really have much meaning aside from being a piece of paper. While she tried to make a last runthrough of what happened yesterday, she accidentally threw the card too far away from her location. Too tired to get up, Shiki decided to leave it be for now.

"Though...I wonder what did Fudo actually mean back then..?

Too bad he's dead now, but his talk about the 'darkness', and distortions made me curious. I guess I'll look into it more later.

But now, I need to sleep."

Ryujo entered the bed room and layed down. he began to snore.

------------------------------

Ryujo found himsef in a pitch black  area in his dream. He looked around. ' where am i?' he heard a sound behind him. he turned around to see a giant  robotic dragon standing in front of him. " Wh-what is that?!" he said loudly. telepathically, the dragon spoke, "  You are now under my control, you will do my bidding untill i can exit my prison and take back what is rightfully mine!" " What are you talking abou-" a black hole oppened up from under Ryujo's feet and he fell screaming..........

------------------------------------

Ryujo got up breathing heavily. " i-it was only a dream......." he felt his deck box on his belt feel heavier than normally. " i got a bad feeling about this....." he opened the box and pulled a card out.. it was the same card from before. " ok, whats going on?!"

Nantian had just left the hospital wing of the school after taking a huge amount of damage over the events of Kansai. It seemed that there were a lot of students who had taken the preverbal hit for the team. Though he was just happy to hear that there one of the final victors was actually one of his Signer's. Though on the down side all of the damage to Fudo Academy itself would come down on the presidents of the club members who actually did the damage. Oh the pains of being a leader. Nevertheless he made his way to Nelly's office where he undoubtedly knew the boy leader would be. 

So I guess this makes you the first club president to actually give their report. Nelly said not bothering to actually look up from his desk. 

No "are you feeling better" or "thanks for slaying a giant dragon for me" you can be so ungrateful for a high school student. Nantian said subtly flippant. Nelly simply chuckled at this little out burst. Sadness. Why do you even want a report from all of the club presidents anyway? We all know you watched everything go down last night. Really it is just to reward everyone for their service or in some very rare cases carry out some punishments. Really who's getting rewards? Well you and the two presidents of the Health and Fitness club for one. Nantian's eye twitched at the mention of the walking club wielders. You all were the ones who took down the other two Quasar Dragons. Then I can't exclude the president of the debate team and the president of the boxing team who protected our rear flank from the blackwings. On the other hand the damage done to the actual school...and the lives lost have to actually be covered by somebody. 

We didn't do that bad did we? Nantian asked with a hint of nervousness. Let's see. We have a number user blowing a hole in the roof of the school. A Signer blowing a hole in the side, the Health and Fitness Club presidents damaged two floors of Fudo academy since they actually knocked Dragonecro through an already open hole. And that's just the outside of the school. I didn't even get to damage done inside the school yet. Soooo yeah that's a thing that someone has to deal with. People everywhere are demanding some kind of retribution or some nonsense, but that's being taken care of. Maybe we just turn Fudo Academy into a giant sports center. I've always thought that we could use another olympic sized pool. 

That was a school wasn't it? Isn't what you're doing a tad cruel? Of course not. The history books...as I write them...will tell of a virtuous conquest and this new pool will be the spoils. So who are you going to punish then? Well so far the most glaring has to be the president and lone member of the Martial Arts Club. And what will his punishment be? Well obviously the disbanding and complete obliteration of his club. I guess I can give the space reserved for him to the boxing team and the funding that was allocated to him will go to the Health and Fitness club. That should just about deal with that. If he has any problems with that he can come talk to me about it. I always have an open door policy.

Nantian could only shake his head at the news. He figured it must be hard to be a student at this school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also leaving the medical ward around the same time as Nantian was Ringo. Who was actually feeling a little down. During the invasion she accomplished little more than foot soldier which was disheartening seeing as she is the president of the Number's club. She was loosing confidence in her abilities as both a duelist and a leader. She then began to shake her head feverishly and pound on her sad flat chest to give herself some confidence. No I can do this. Osaka is home to largest collection of Number's meaning that this time it will be me who has to take charge. As she mentally told herself this before she made her way to class she made an abrupt stop in the middle of the hall. There she saw someone in the distance. There he was, Alex, one of the Number Holders who did not partake in the Kansai Invasion.This is where she should start, by taking care of those who would usurp her will. What would Nelly do in this situation?...Exactly! Nothing, because Nelly would never find himself in this situation. 

Ringo ran down the hall and cut this boys path off and stood in front of him with duel disk ready. I know you! You chose not to fight for the honor of this school, a treasonous crime to say the least! I demand you...you..uh...defend yourself here and now! Granted a duel wasn't the first thing that came to her mind, but its a nice default position in a duel school. 

Alex was pondering about something as he glanced through the window of the school building. The assault on Fudo Academy had left the school damaged and some of its students dead or injured. Is this the way that it must be so that they could assert the honor to become the prime school that they wished to become?

He then moved away from the window and started to walk towards his class. Suddenly a person blocked his path to the room he was supposed to walk to. A cringe forming on his face, Alex said, "What is the meaning of this?" But as he heard about the reason why this woman appeared before him,  Alex said, "So, you think that because I did not partake in that assault I must be considered a traitor? Why are you warmongers so feeble-minded?" He then readied his Duel Disk. "Do you believe that destroying and killing would make you the best in the world? I believe the reverse; you're worse than murderers! I don't like to partake into something that I will regret for the rest of my life! Duel!"

Ryujo heard some noise outside his room and went to investigate. he spotted a teacher challenge a student to a duel. he ran in between the two. " woah you 2! cool your jets, nows not the time to be dueling! we need to be heading to class!" just then Ryujo felt his head hurt. " Ugh....... the headache just came back........" he felt woozy and clumsily fell to the ground, but then got back up. " its gone now, i'm ok!" he got back up. " Ok teacher lady, what's the problem here?"

What a sure fire way to tick Ringo off. Calling Nelly and this school a bunch of murders. I hope your hacki-sac falls down gutter hippie! Ringo said in an almost out of character tone. You don't even acknowledge that I'm your president. You have know loyalty to anyone and its your kind that I hate the most. It was then that some other student came in and interrupted. Ringo found herself blushing as the person called her "teacher lady." Clearly she was a 15 year old girl with small stature and someone gave her the title of Teacher. This was clearly validation from her earlier boldness. But she couldn't back down now. If she did then she wouldn't be worthy to be in Nelly's student council. She squashed her natural concern for human life as this random got a spontaneous headache. Don't worry about this strange student, I shall deal with him thusly. You should go to the hospital ward immediately.

She looked back at this Alex usurper and readied her duel disk. Let's make this quick. I shouldn't keep you from a proper education! DUEL!!

I'll start. Draw. I summon Star Drawing to the field just then a cute little child appeared in front of Ringo with a wand and it drew a star in the air. Now since I normal summoned I can special Summon Kagetokage to the field. As Ringo slammed her card onto the duel disk the small shadowy lizard took form. With that I conduct the overlay network and special summon the one who will carry out justice! Come NUMBER 39! Emperor of Hope: UTOPIA! The two creatures disappeared inside the overlay network and from it came the ever classic creature of shining light with the Number 39 on its shoulder. Star drawings effect! When its used for an Xyz Summon the new monster I summoned gets the ability to grant me a card. So I draw. Now I set two cards and end my turn.

[spoiler: Stats]

Lifepoints: 4000

Hand: 3

Field: Number 39: Utopia (ATK 2500/2000 2OU)

S/T: 2 Face downs

Grave: N/A
[/spoiler]

Ryujo was azing in awe at the monster Ringo summoned. " Wow! where did you get tat? he looks really powerful!" he looked to the student Ringo was dueling. ' He's at a major disadvantage..... in a duel you need to watch out for things like this....... so how will he get past this?' he thought. Strangely, he felt that he needed to join the duel...... but  he doesnt want to at the same time. ' something very important is going on, maybe i should stick around and watch to see what happens.'

"Well guess it came to this...I activate The One to be Protected!" Cyan said, as the trap flipped over. "With this, Shiki is saved...as I send Rainbow Dragon to the grave!" When he did, Shiki was protect from the attack, but when Dr. Fudo's turn ended...the Armageddon Clock struck again...and when it did...Cyan felt its wrath. He yelled loudly as he fell to his knees...before finally falling over...

Present Moment

Katekyo Hitman Reborn OST ~ Into Sorrow

Cyan laid in his bed, as he was finally discharged from the medical wing of the school, sighing as he stared at the roof. The scenario kept playing in his head...as he got chills with each time it played. To him, he felt useless in that duel and he probably showed both Shiki and Cordelia that he was a terrible duelist. Man...I was supposed to be the guy who helped win the duel...instead I flopped at the last stretch... he thought with a sigh, as he took out both Number 17 and Number 44, staring at them.

And yet still...somehow you two chose me for this... he thought as he slowly sat up and put them back in his deck box, before exiting his room.

Alex was in awe when his opponent Ringo summoned the monster he wished he had: the Number 39: Utopia. But he would not back down when he saw the monster. He knew that he must give all he got for this duel.

"Bringer of justice you say?" Alex was not pleased. "With too much deaths you call that justice? Justice does not hurt innocents! Draw!" He drew a card, and it seemed that a smile was forming on his face. And it would be apparent when he activated the card that he drew. "I activate a Spell Card: Heavy Storm!" A tornado formed in the middle of their field, and it kept on going strong until it subsides. After the tornado dispelled, no Spell or Trap Cards could be found.

"All right, no more distractions," Alex said, smiling. "Now I summon Mahunder on the field!" A strike of lightning was formed near Alex, and from that strike, a woman took form, and as the flash subsides, a woman, clothed in lightning, appeared at the front of Alex. "Now I activate Mahunder's effect: Once per turn, I can Normal Summon a Level 4 LIGHT Thunder-type monster on my side of the field! And so..." Another strike of lightning formed at the front of Alex, and now it took the shape of a man. "I summon Pahunder! And it had a similar effect as Mahunder, and so..." A ball lightning formed at the front of Alex. As the ball enlarged, it took the shape of a bird. "I summon Wattpheasant! And now I conduct the overlay network to summon my greatest thunder: Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon!" As the three monsters disappeared in the overlay network, what looks like an eastern dragon appeared, surrounded with electricity, the Number 91 marked on the left side of his head. "And now I activate the effect of Number 91: I remove its three Overlay Units to destroy every other monster on the field!" A strong burst of lightning proceeded forth out of the dragon's body, and as the three overlay units disappeared, every other monster was destroyed. "And now, Number 91, attack that woman directly! Thunder Spark!" A blast of lightning proceeded forth out of the dragon's mouth towards the woman. Not intending to know what would happen after that, he proceeded. "And then I'll activate my Rank-Up Magic Astral Force on my Number 91 to summon another of my dragons! Rank-Up Xyz Evolution!" The Number 91 then changed into a humanoid dragon, with a purplish light emanating from it. "I then activate the effect of the dragon I summoned: I cn remove one overlay unit from him to special summon another dragon, but its attack and defense becomes 0! Display your power, Hieratic Dragon King of Atum! I summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon in Defense Position!" The lone overlay unit of Atum disappeared, as another dragon appeared. It looked like a powerless Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. "I activate the ability of Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to Special Summon a dragon from my Graveyard! I call you forth again, Number 91!" The oriental-looking dragon appeared again.

"With this I end my turn!"

[spoiler="Stats"]Lifepoints: 4000

Hand: 1

Field: Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon (ATK 2400/DEF 2000 0 OU), Hieratic Dragon King of Atum (ATK 2400/DEF 2100 0 OU), Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (ATK 0/DEF 0)

S/T: None

Grave: Heavy Storm, Mahunder, Pahunder, Wattpheasant, Rank-Up Magic Astral Force[/spoiler]

'To think I relied on a bug in the system to see me through...' Cordelia glowered at herself for thinking that, but still... It wasn't like her to employ such a pride-less tactic as she pulled that fateful day, just for one over-glorified victory. On top of that, she didn't even get the spoils of war; but then again, it could be the result of Karma biting her in the ass. She didn't know, and because of that, she didn't feel confident that she'd earned the Shooting Quasar Dragon yet.

Cordelia made her way to the Electronics classroom, thinking it'd be wise to get her Duel Disk fixed before the Osaka Invasion. After all, that bug that allowed Cordelia to enter her Battle Phase despite having activated Soul Charge could've just as easily been a worse one.

Meanwhile, on the road to Osaka Academy, a storm was brewing. Rain spat down all over the gravel roads, creating pools of dirty water in their wake. The temperature had dropped substantially too. Lightning sparked in the distance, and thunder boomed across the heavens.

Katsumi hated the sound of thunder. He'd been running in this storm for quite some time, with nothing but the torn clothes on his back, the shattered glasses in one hand and a Duel Disk that certainly wasn't about to help stave off the rain... or the cold for that matter. But Katsumi never had much stamina, and eventually that got the best of him. With his legs giving out, gravity had Katsumi's chest slammed into a puddle with water spreading inside and all over his top, and his nose thrust into a rock to be broken. Katsumi yelled in pain, and as he did, lightning struck once again, but as his pained turned to anger, he pushed himself to keep going.

After trekking for hours, Katsumi finally made it to the front gate of Osaka Academy. He became somewhat of a shivering wreck, but at least he was still in one peace. Katsumi rushed forward again and into the halls, only to take the chance to catch a breather now that he had a roof over his head. Still, even though he was desperate for shelter, it wasn't like Katsumi to just barge into a school like he did, and all of a sudden, a wave of guilt rushed over him.

"Um... hello?" Katsumi asked nervously, hoping to catch the attention of whoever was in charge of running the academy, "My name's Katsumi Smith, and I've walked all the way from Fudo Academy. Is there anyone I need to speak to in order to get myself transferred here? Anyone at all?"

Ryujo lost intrest in the duel after a few minutes. " Well miss teacher lady, i hope you win this thing!" he said as he walked off. He went outside to get some fresh air. He took a deep breath and yawned. " Hm...... this is such a beutiful day. i could just fall asleep just n-" he was interupted when a rain drop hit his nose. It started to pour down hard. " Aww! i just wanted to sleep out here, is that such a problem to ask?" He went under a tree so he could stay dry. " Man, its not my day today at all......."  he tried to close his eyes. " agh! i cant take it any more! i havent had a single duel since yesterday, i need some excitement!" he jumped up and scanned the area looking for anyone worthy enough to be his opponent. " sheesh, if there was dueling club, this would be alot easier......"

After their workout, the Rosenburg twins were towelling off vigorously. The fluffy white thing hung limp around Adel's neck as she gazed at the clock on the wall. Her lips tightened as she remembered her established appointment with Nelly. "Hey" she said.

Drey was rubbing at his thighs. His pitiable towel running across his wet calves as he wilfully ignored his sister. Hissing she grabbed the nearest thing she could and hurled it at him. The basketball bounced off his head, and claimed his full attention. "Wot?" he demanded.

"We have to go see Nelly and 'report in'" she said sarcastically.

Drey groaned and rolled his eyes at the idea. He hated always having to report. What was with all the reporting he had to do? The Health & Fitness Club was basically just those two anyways, and any student brave enough to enter their gym before they were broken. "We? Why we? You do all the dalking, you go" he grunted.

Adel sighed as she grabbed her dufflebag from a locker. "I'd love too, if you wish to defer all control of the Health & Fitness Club to me. The Presidents of the clubs have to go, we're both co-President, we both go. I hate talking to that pompous prick myself, but he is supreme commander of the school or some crap like that. So what he says go" she replied.

Drey sighed deeply as he forced himself from the bench to claim his own dufflebag. A hot bottle of Gatorade as stashed alongside it, and he downed it in one go. "Lead de way."

---------------------------------------

The twins shoved past a fair few students as they approached Nelly's office, and, to no one's surprise there was already someone with him. "Well, if it ain't de Deacher's Ass" Drey remarked; though Adel only glared at Nantian.

Nantian could only turn to see that the brutes had managed to make there way to the actual principles office. As one of them felt the need to give some level of inappropriate comment he barely dismissed it. What good is it to get into some kind of discussion with children. If anything they were beneath him. NanTian surely didn't pity Nelly for having to put up with this. He simply chucked the deuces up to Nelly and left the office. These reports are always one on one anyway so club presidents can feel some anonymity when they give their accounts of events. He simply looked at the two as he left the office and laughed at his own folly. 

Nelly didn't seem phased by any of this. He knew the dynamics of his student body. The two twins seemed like natural loners. Not really willing to make friends with others. Though that didn't really matter, they got results. He looked up at the two siblings and simply got straight to business. I've seen video of what happened at Fudo Academy and I think it goes without saying that you two do great work. That being said naturally you are entitled to some kind of reward.  So what do you actually want? He posed the simple question to the brother sister combo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ringo's eye twitched when she watched her opponent play Heavy Storm. Using banned cards now are we? Of course someone like you would abandon all types of fairness just so you push your cowardly agenda. She looked on as this boy summoned his number which totally wiped out her Utopia. She then grimaced as she took 2400 life points directly to the face. She could only cough as this just fueled her hate fire. But the insults didn't stop there. This man child continued on and dared to play a Rank-up Magic that was very close to her heart. For what reason, she didn't know. He ended with a full field of massive monsters but she was sure she could make some kind of reversal. 

I see you do have some skill, but for the sake of this school I will not allow you be victorious. Draw. Ringo looked at her new card and threw it down vigorously. First, I activate my spell card  Xyz Revenge! If I have an Xyz monster in my graveyard while you have an Xyz monster on your field I get to special summon mine from the grave. Be reborn and seek glorious Vengeance NUMBER 39! At that moment the yellow man came up with a mighty roar and no overlay units floating around him. Now I activate another spell card Xyz Change Tactics. When I Xyz a Utopia monster I get to pay 500 life points to draw one more card. So here comes a true Xyz Evolution. I use my own Utopia to create the overlay network and shine a new light on your bleak world! CHAOS XYZ CHANGE! COME MY AVATAR UTOPIA RAY! It was then that from the overlay network his light gathered and the new and improved warrior stepped forth. Then Ringo clutched her heart as she used the effect of tactics (1600-->1100). She then drew another card as she resumed her normal breathing. Hmph, let me show you how to use that card. Ringo held up the card she drew with immense joy. I activate Rank-Up Magic Astral Force. So now my Utopia Ray, go and create the overlay network. Open up the gates of future! I go beyond the looking and Xyz summon NUMBER 39: BEYOND THE HOPE!! As the shining beacon of light came and took its new shape. Ringo clutched her heart one last time (1100-->600) and drew a card. Now Beyond the Hope's first effect. When it is Xyz Summoned the attack of all your monsters become zero. The shining light of the New Utopia weekend the creatures. Now from my hand I equip Zexal Weapon Tornado Bringer From behind Ringo a red dragon flew majestically. Both it and Beyond the Hope jumped into the air and the mythical beast transformed itself into a weapon and the warrior armed himself with it. My new sword gives my creature 1300 extra attack points meaning he has 4300 attack in total!!

Attack my emissary of justice! HOPE'S TRUE BUSTER!!! The massive warrior slashed the sword directly at Number 91 hoping to finish this. 

[spoiler: Stats]
Life: 600
Hand: 3
Field: Number 39 Beyond the Hope (ATK 4300/2500 2 OU) 
S/T: Xyz Change Tactics, ZW Tornado Bringer
Grave: RUM Astral Force, Xyz Revenge, Star Drawing, Kagetokage, Skill Prisoner, Xyz Soul
[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a weird place Osaka Academy was. In fact it wasn't technically called Osaka Academy it's proper name is the Tsukumo Institute. What was even more weird is that classes were held all over the city of Osaka. There wasn't a real centralized campus. It was more of a way to help students explore the city. One could say that Osaka is literally a high school town. Katsumi naturally walked up to administration building. Not because he knew that was the proper place to go, but most likely because that particular building coincidentally had a banner with the name Osaka Academy hanging from the top. It was easy to get confused. 

"My name's Katsumi Smith, and I've walked all the way from Fudo Academy. Is there anyone I need to speak to in order to get myself transferred here? Anyone at all?"

From behind the suspicious lady-boy a kind voice made itself known. I think you should calm down first sir. You're safe here. Why don't you come to my office and we can talk more about what is troubling you.

"........." He was fed up with waiting for an answer.  He ran into the building and began looking for an opponent. " Hello....... Anybody up for a duel? Yo!" He continued walking down the hallway. he looked around for a bit but then stopped and sat down takeing some deep breaths. " I cant seem to find anyone to duel......." He then noticed he was sitting in front of the club known as the numbers club. he felt something stir inside of him, telling heim that he needed to go into the room, but for what purpose? He got up and walked over to the door. he began to knock.

Cyan walked down the hall, as he stopped before recalling something. He needed to talk to Nelly soon. Crap...almost forgot that Nelly asked me after I was discharged and when I was finally up to full strength to see him. he thought as he picked the pace up, heading in the direction of Nelly's office.

A few moments later

The young duelist finally made it to Nelly's office, but only to stop short of the door to see the twins: Drey and Adel of the Health & Fitness Club in the office, talking to the guy. He remained silent as he noticed Nelly glancing over at him, making him seem a bit nervous than he already was. "Um...I-I'll just wait until your done with your current business." Cyan said, rubbing the back of his neck, hoping he didn't upset anybody like this.

Alex cringed as he saw Ringo's Number back again on the field. And then, he cringed more as his opponent's Rank-Up Magic Astral Force activated, summoning a stronger monster on the field. What's more, his monsters' ATK plummeted to zero, and the enemy was able to finish him off in one hit. He had to use the last card in his hand to evade this situation.

"I use the lone card in my hand to protect my monster! Honest, please help Number 91 to defeat its enemy!"

An angel flew from his hand as light, and then light showered down on Number 91, making it glow and regain back its energy.

"I now invoke you, Number 91, to defend yourself! Heavenly Thunder Spark!" As the spear hurtled towards Number 91, Number 91 countered with a stream of lightning fused with intense light.

[spoiler="Stats"]Lifepoints: 4000

Hand: 0

Field: Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon (ATK 4900/DEF 2000 0 OU), Hieratic Dragon King of Atum (ATK 0/DEF 2100 0 OU), Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (ATK 0/DEF 0)

S/T: None

Grave: Heavy Storm, Mahunder, Pahunder, Wattpheasant, Rank-Up Magic Astral Force, Honest[/spoiler]

"Calm down? How did you know I was...?" Katsumi paused mid-sentence, realizing that something felt off with the guy who approached him, "Er... certainly..."

As they were walking towards the office, Katsumi couldn't help but wonder two things. First, the fact that he referred to Katsumi as 'sir' could only mean this guy had somehow known that he was a guy, but how could he have? Most others would assume Katsumi was a girl just by looking at him, and the exact shape of his upper chest wasn't going to do them any favors in guessing the right gender. But that was the important thing that told Katsumi that this guy was off; the important thing was that he could very well have anticipated the anger that welled up deep inside Katsumi's heart.

After a while, Katsumi reached the office that he was told to come to, and took a seat.

"So you wanted to know what was on my mind?" Katsumi asked nervously, before sighing, supposing that he should start from the beginning, "Well... as I said earlier, I've walked all this way from Fudo Academy. The storm must've followed me all this time. But in any case, we were having an ordinary day at school when those Tatsunagi ass-holes raided us from out of nowhere. We tried our best to defend ourselves, but they just wouldn't f*** off!"

Katsumi slammed his fist onto the desk, unable to hold back his anger any more. Tears streamed down his cheeks before splashing onto the floor beneath him. His eyes were burning with hatred, and his lips were dry from the cold air that he was panting out. But he wasn't finished yet.

"I... I would've loved to stay and fight till the very end, but... I knew I couldn't beat them on my own, so I ran." Katsumi wasn't proud of what he just said then, but he spat it out anyway, "And I never looked back. For all I know... the whole school's probably burned down to the ground right now."

With that, he dropped his head onto the arm that he had rested on the desk, and wailed in agony. There was nothing more he could do; he was sure of it.

Drey sneered as Nantian left the office, and Adel was passive to the Teacher's Ass as he shoved past them. "[background=#fbfdfe]I've seen video of what happened at Fudo Academy and I think it goes without saying that you two do great work. That being said naturally you are entitled to some kind of reward.  So what do you actually want?"[/background]

"Did great work" Adel muttered as she placed a hand on Nelly's desk. "Bought time we some some appreciation for our work. Drey, what do we need in the Gym?"

Drey's brow creased as he remembered the layout of the gym. Despite everything, that one room was what he remembered perfectly. "Everything is pretty good. All de equipment is dopnotch, so unless you feel like buying us a workout pool we don't need anything" Drey explained.

"Wait" Adel declared, "the lockers. The gym lockers are pretty out of date, we don't even have the ones with combination locks. We want an upgrade on the gym lockers."

"Um...I-I'll just wait until your done with your current business."

Drey looked to the back, apparently some brat was bothering them. He couldn't recognize the kid, but he slunk away just as quickly as he bothered them.

[Shiki]

Contrary to her belief, she was not actually able to get much sleep, so Shiki decided to instead look at the pile of cards that the Celia lookalike put in the room.

“…Huh, this is weird.”

The cards were apparently from the Celestials archetype, similar to what Celia had been using all these time, though it seemed like these cards’ focus differed greatly from the ones Celia used, but Shiki decided to not look deeper into it for now.

She picked up the cards, and put them into her bag, alongside Celia’s deck that she confiscated earlier.

“I guess now I’ll just walk around the school then.”

[Celia]

Celia was not really sure on how to react to Shiki’s action, though she did understand that it’d be for the best for her. The main problem would be, she had no experience on playing Madolches, and it might really screw her over sooner or later, seeing as not fighting would not be an option ever again as the invasion’s gearing up as of late.

“…I need to find someone to test this deck with.”

Still quite dazzled and confused from what’s been happening, Celia picked the box up, and walked away from the infirmary.

[Shiki]

“Hello there, Cyan! What’s up?”

Shiki noticed the Crystal Beast user standing in front of Nelly’s office, though it seemed like he’s been in an awkward situation there. When she got closer to the office, she noticed what might have caused it.

Apparently Drey and Adel, the twin from the Health and Fitness Club were now talking to Nelly, though she didn’t really care about what they’re talking about now.

“So, how’s your injury? You’re quite fit right, right?

But enough of the chitchat and let’s talk about something more serious. Do you recall anything that the Fudo guy said back then? About the darkness and such? Do you have your own idea about it?”

Archived