Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (IC/Started/Accepting/PG-16)

Love of Ghibli

"Crystal beast with two face-down, eh? Not bad."

Armeth watched his opponent finishing his turn, and after his opponent was done, he drew a card.

"Eh, this is not too bad, actually..

I Normal summon, Noble Knight Borz! And from my hand, I equip Noble Arms Arfeundutyr!

Arfeundutyr's effect! I reduce the ATK of Borz by 500 to destroy one of your set card!

Borz effect! I select 3 Noble Arms from my deck, and pick a random one from them, and send the rest to the graveyard. And what I added is Noble Arms Gallatin! Which I immediately equip into Borz!

And now, look at the cards I just sent to the graveyard. See the Gwenhyfar, Queen of the Noble Knight there? With her effect, I equip her to Borz, giving him a 300 ATK boost!

Battle Phase!

Borz attacks Sapphire Pegasus!

And in my Main Phase 2, I set 2 cards, and ended my turn."

Opening with only 1 monster, Armeth couldn't do much except doing that act.

"Anyway, let's talk for a bit, shall we?

My name is Armeth. What is yours?"

[spoiler='Duel Status']

LP: 8000

Hand: 1

Field:

Monsters: Noble Knight Borz (2500 ATK, equipped with Gallatin, Arfeundutyr, and Gwenhyfar)

S/T: 2 set cards.

Graveyard: Mystical Space Typhoon + Noble Arms Excaliburn[/spoiler]

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"D-Dang...you destroyed my Crystal Rageki...but...your attack ain't going through!" Cyan said as he activated his other face down. "I activate the Trap, Rainbow Path! With this, I send Carbuncle to the grave, which in turn negates your attack! And for a bonus! I add Rainbow Dragon to my hand!" he said as a card shot from the deck, as he added it to his hand.

"Anyway, let's talk for a bit, shall we? My name is Armeth. What is yours?"

This was new for him, a rival duelist just making conversation to him during the duel. To be honest, he missed having that happen. "Armeth...sweet name! I'm Cyan Grey! And here's my second turn." he said drawing his next card. "Guess its time to play defense right now! I switch Pegasus to defense mode and set a monster! That's it for me!"

[spoiler=Game Field]

LP - 8000

Hand - 2

Field

Monster Zone - C.B. Pegasus, 1 Set Monster

S/T Zone -

Graveyard - C.B. Carbuncle, Crystal Rageki, Rainbow Path

[/spoiler]

Without Deneva's notice, or her Claymores', the surfer guy had pressed a small button underneath his duel disk, issuing a distress signal. Though he'd sent the signal out, his reinforcements have yet to appear. The Fudo student was beginning to panic as he lead Deneva closer and closer to the end.

Aw maan... There's only a few more turns 'til the last door. Those dude's better be there! As Deneva and her captive made their way around the next corner, two other Fudo students blocked her path. One had wild orange hair and wore torn jeans and a black, sleeveless denim jacket. The other wore a white button up, and had smooth, blonde hair that was slicked back along his head. The surfer made a small, sinister chuckle as they came to view. "Hey, guys. See this b****?" The surfer motioned his head towards Deneva. "She thinks she'll get to the dragon."

"No anymore, she ain't!"

"She's coming with us." The two raised their duel disks and placed their decks into their corresponding slots.

"I don't know what'll be more fun, beating her in the duel, or what comes after?" The ginger laughed aloud, pleasing himself with his intentions.

"I don't think so, creeps." Deneva raised her own disk, her Claymores vanishing, allowing the surfer to to refuge behind is comrades. Luckily, Deneva had taken his deck and disk, so he wouldn't be able to triple team her, but with his cards, a two-on-one duel won't be as strenuous. Deneva noticed her life points counter. It put her into a grave situation, being confronted by these two. She'd only 2400 LP. She had to turn this into her advantage. "I think a double duel is in order! Teamed decks will use the same field, and a team only has a total of 8000 LP."

"Sure. I think we're both gentlemen. We'll play by your rules."

"DUEL!"

A small smile played itself on Cedric's face as he gazed at the giant monster summoned by the opponent. "That's impressive, it really is. Of course, you are only hurting yourself by summoning something as powerful as that. I activate the effect of my Number 13! By detaching Cyber Valley, I can force all of your monsters to attack it!" The razor-blade orbiting around his monster split in half, both parts firing toward Lykkinia's masked beast. Each blade embedded itself into a shoulder of the monstrosity as the wires connecting them to Cain's Doom tightened. A dark energy flowed through the wire as the Masked Beast Des Guardias turned toward the number.

"Furthermore, since I also have out Abel's Doom, 13 cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Finally, any damage that I would take from your monsters attacking it is taken by you instead! Let's see... that is 2800 damage coming at you now?" Quite satisfied with himself, he simply watched as Masked Beast Des Guardias flung itself at his monster.

Blake shrugged at Navy's comment. "Well, yes, but… I guess I'd rather see if all, or at least most of us can make it inside. Besides, the other people in my club are taking care of things ahead of me. Now then, who are we up against?"

The duel began with Navy taking the first turn, then one of the Fudo students, Tom, went. Now, it was Blake's turn. He drew his next card, looking through the cards in his hand, and it was pretty simple for him to make his opening move. "First, I'll summon Gladiator Beast Darius!" A bipedal horse in orange armor materialized before Blake, striking a metal whip against the ground. "Next, since I have a Gladiator Beast on the field, I can Special Summon Test Tiger!" An armored tiger appeared next to Darius, roaring at the Blackwing. "I'll activate Test Tiger's effect, sending it to the Graveyard so I can return Darius to my deck, allowing me to Special Summon another Gladiator Beast." Test Tiger glowed brightly before shattering, while Darius faded away, a yellow circle appearing below where he stood. "I summon Gladiator Beast Secutor in Defense Mode." A small reptile stood up, its hands held tight while two cannons sprouted from the back of his armor. "Finally, I'll set two cards facedown, and end my turn."

[spoiler=Game State]Blake
Life Points: 4000
Hand: 2
Field: Gladiator Beast Secutor (DEF 400/300)
S/T: 2 F/D,
Grave: Test Tiger
Banished: N/A[/spoiler]

"Mistake!? Yes, I must have just imagined you swearing at me..." Hinako said with an edge in her tone, "I would appreciate it if you just cut the crap already, it will make things easier for both of us..." Hinako smiled in a lazy and mocking way.

"Now! My draw," Hinako said placing the sixth card in her hand, while surveying her opponent's field. A pass huh... I don't what kind of deck this plays, but I think my best bet is to assume Gorz or Battle Fader... Hinako smiled feeling like she already had this girl read like an open book. I don't know what to expect from this girl yet... so lets test the water first. "Come Legendary Youkai - Lady Suzuka!" The warrioress appeared in flash of blue light, unsheathing her blade in a single fluid motion, "now attack Suzuka!" The demon princess' advance was a blur, as she moved like lightening bring her sword across the young girl's chest.

"Now I end with two cards face-down," Hinako said as two backrow cards flashed in front of her.

[spoiler='Duel Status']

LP: 8000

Deck: 34

Hand: 3

Field: Legendary Youkai - Lady Suzuka (ATK: 1900)

2 S/T set

Graveyard: 0

Banished: 0[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Cardex']405626.jpg[/spoiler]

"Hm, so you are using Rainbow Dragon in your deck, eh?

It's been quite a while since the last time I faced that card.

Ah right, this is my turn. I draw, and when I entered my standby phase, my Borz has his attack lowered by 200.

But eh, that won't matter much."

After making a quick overview to his field and hand, Armeth smiled.

"Well, well, well.

I normal summon Noble Knight Peredur from my hand, and then...

I call forth the king."

Cleanse your kingdom from the invaders and enter the fray, King of the Noble Knights!
Xyz Summon, Artorigus, King of the Noble Knights!

May his blade cut through all his enemies."

With a dramatic summoning chant, Armeth summoned the young king in all of his glory.

"Activate effect! The King of All Arms!

I equip Noble Arms Excaliburn and Noble Arms Gallatin from my graveyard to the King! Then, Gwenhyfar's effect! I equip her to the king for the extra 300 ATK!"

The swords materialized in each of the King of Knight's hand, while Gwenhyfar appeared behind him, supporting the king with her blessing.

"Battle Phase!

I attack the set monster, and after that, I ended my turn."

Speaking non-stop made Armeth gasped for air for a while after ending his turn, but he recovered from it quickly.

"Cyan, right?

Seems like I didn't sense any determination to fight from you right now, just like the other Tatsunagi student that I have dueled earlier.

You know what? I want to know how determined you are to reach your goal.

Prove it to me that you are worthy to walk past my post.

But I won't hold back, that's for sure."

[spoiler='Duel Status']LP: 8000

Monster: Artorigus, King of the Noble Knights(2 Materials)
S/T: 2 set, Gwenhyfar, Gallatin, Excaliburn
Graveyard: Noble Arms Arfeundutyr[/spoiler]

"3300 attack, well guess that means the end of my Emerald Tortoise...or is it?" Cyan said as he flipped up his Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise, as it retreated to the Spell and Trap Zone. "Yep! He's in the Spell and Trap Zone now!" Cyan smiled as he was about to start his turn, until Armeth spoke once more.

"Cyan, right? Seems like I didn't sense any determination to fight from you right now, just like the other Tatsunagi student that I have dueled earlier. You know what? I want to know how determined you are to reach your goal. Prove it to me that you are worthy to walk past my post. But I won't hold back, that's for sure."

"So you want me to duel you with everything I have? Man, I'm just dueling for fun! It's all I ever do!" he said with a smile as he drew his next card with a smile. "And that's how I'll keep playing!"

Yugioh GX OST ~ Judai's Theme

Cyan had his third card in hand and smirked. "I summon to the field, another Sapphire Pegasus! And with this, I activate his effect once more! Joining Emerald Tortoise in the Spell Zone shall be Amber Mammoth from my deck! Next I use Crystal Beacon! Now with two Crystal Beasts in my Spell and Trap Zone, I can Special Summon another! And I call my third Sapphire Pegasus! Now I bring forth Topaz Tiger to the Spell Zone! And now...we'll start things off!!"

He smirked as his two attack mode Sapphire Pegasus became spectral balls of light. "Activating the Overlay Network with my Pegasus!"

Majestic beast, with your hoof beats marks the turning of this duel! Descend from the beautiful Sky! Xzy Summon!

Number 44 Sky Pegasus!

Before the two duelist, stood Sky Pegasus in its glory as it shone brightly on the field. "Now, Number 44's skill! Detach one material and you have a choice! Either take 1000 damage to your Life Points or loose your Xyz Monster!"

[spoiler=IF CHOSEN TO DESTROY YOUR MONSTER]

"Alright! Now, switch Sapphire Pegasus to attack mode and attack you directly for two 1800!!" Cyan said with a huge smile, as the monsters struck the opponent. "Turn end!"

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=IF CHOSEN NOT]

"Well, crap. Either way you took 1000 points of damage to your life!" Cyan laughed with a smile. "Turn End."

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Game Set-Up]

LP - 8000

Hand - 1

Field

Monster Zone - C.B. Pegasus, Number 44 Sky Pegasus

S/T Zone - C.B. Tortoise, C.B. Mammoth, C.B. Tiger

Graveyard - C.B. Carbuncle, Crystal Rageki, Rainbow Path, C.B. Pegasus, Cystral Beacon

[/spoiler]

"Hm, right. So you have a Number wiih you, a legendary one at that.

I choose to take 1000 damage. I won't use Gwen right now."

The duel hadn't made Armeth amused. He felt that the boy in front of him hasn't put any of his heart into the duel.

"Fun, eh? It's quite an oddity to find someone like you here in the middle of a battlefield like this.

But you need to take duels more seriously in order to win. That is indeed, a fact.

I draw!"

Seeing that he had nothing else to do now, Armeth sighed.

"I entered my battle phase.

Artorigus! Attack Sky Pegasus! And I ended my turn."

Is he would be someone that could end the curse of Quasar?

Armeth was not sure yet. But he had put his hopes on Celia, and now this boy.

He hoped that they could at least help in the battle against Quasar, but if their heart were weak, he wasn't sure that they'll be anything but cannon fodder.

"You know what? I am curious.

You seems to not be the type that would enter a battlefield like this. Why are you here?"

[spoiler=Duel Status]

LP: 7000

Field: Artorigus (2 material, 3300 ATK)

S/T: 2 set, Gwen, Excaliburn, Gallatin[/spoiler]

In the corner of his eye, Miki spotted a somewhat familiar man riding on horseback. "Allow me to render you assistance, fellow Club President!" Miki was glad assistance arrived, but upon knowing that his savior was, indeed, a Large Ham, he had a somewhat disappointed look on his face. 

"E-eh? Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Miki was taken by surprise when Naoki suddenly picked him up and placed him in his monster's arms, who promptly cloaked him. "Geez, Saotome-san... You could've at least warned me before picking me up..." Miki popped half of his head out of Marquis' cloak, with the other half still covered to hide his blushing. "Anyway... We'll take the girl with us, but not as a POW. At least, not for now. But, we're not going to the extraction site. I want to punch the bastard who put me through this, and I bet Nantian will guide us to him." Miki's normally gleeful face suddenly turned grim and serious as he cracked his knuckles, but soon groaned in pain and looked like he was about to cry, resulting in a somewhat comical scene. 

"Owwwieee... Let's just go now before the pain gets worse.." 

---

Eventually, Miki found himself riding on horseback along with Naoki and Harumi's unconscious body on tow. Because he never rode a horse before, and since he can't balance himself properly, Miki had no choice but to hug Naoki's back along the way, much to his dismay. Using Miki's duel disk as guide, which can show Nantian's position, the duo ran through the empty corridors of Fudo academy. 

"U-um.. Turn right just about here... Oh man, this is so embarrassing...." The turn led to two Fudo Duelists who tried to stop them, but Miki wasn't in a mood to duel. "Summon, Kuraz the Light Monar- ungh! Sorry, Naoki... You're gonna have to take them on on your own. Just summon your strongest monster and whack them in the head for me?" The pain made it difficult for Miki to summon his monsters and get the trouble done with, so he let Naoki take over as Marquis' horse draw closer to their opponents. 

"I'm telling you, what I was saying is 100%... OK, I lied about the guy being a ninja," Katsumi admitted, "But the rest is true, I assure you. Anyway, it's my turn. DRAW!!"

Katsumi swiped the top card from his deck with such elegance that was not to be expected from a male, and smirked as he observed Hinako's end field. Two face-downs and a monster. Not bad, but unless one of those face-downs was Solemn Warning or something similar, there was no dampening that smirk now.

"Well, I gotta say that I must thank you for forcing out my Battle Fader earlier, 'cause now I have everything I need to wipe out your whole field," Katsumi made a mischievous grin as he said this, "Buuuut I'm getting ahead of myself here. First thing's first, I discard Submarine Frog to Special Summon Swap Frog in Attack Position, and then I Normal Summon Junk Synchron and use his effect to revive the Submarine Frog that I sent to the Graveyard. And now, with four monsters comes one, and with that one monster comes incredible power. Come forth Junk Destroyer, and lay waste to those who oppose you!"

As Junk Synchron pulled the cord to the engine on his back and tuned with Katsumi's monsters, they all soon dissipated, and in their place emerged a colossal being with four arms, as well as one orange and four green orbs on his chest-plate. Three of these orbs began to glow immediately as he was summoned.

Warrior-type/EARTH/Level 8/2600 ATK/2500 DEF

"Now, since I used three other monsters to Synchro Summon Junk Destroyer, and you only have three cards that I can target, Junk Destroyer gets wipe out your whole field just as I said. Have at it Junk Destroyer!" on the outside Katsumi was consumed with glee, but on the inside, he was really hoping that he didn't fall straight into a well-timed Solemn Warning from Hinako. That was the only thing that could possibly ruin his day at this point in time.

[spoiler=Katsumi's Status:]Life Points: [acronym='Battle Fader had been activated prior to prevent a direct attack']8000[/acronym]

Cards in Deck: 33

Cards in Hand: 3

Cards on Field: Junk Destroyer (ATK, Initiating Effect)

Cards in Graveyard: Submarine Frog, Swap Frog, Junk Synchron

Banished Cards: Battle Fader[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Armeth's move]

"Hm, right. So you have a Number wiih you, a legendary one at that.

I choose to take 1000 damage. I won't use Gwen right now."

The duel hadn't made Armeth amused. He felt that the boy in front of him hasn't put any of his heart into the duel.

"Fun, eh? It's quite an oddity to find someone like you here in the middle of a battlefield like this.

But you need to take duels more seriously in order to win. That is indeed, a fact.

I draw!"

Seeing that he had nothing else to do now, Armeth sighed.

"I entered my battle phase.

Artorigus! Attack Sky Pegasus! And I ended my turn."

Is he would be someone that could end the curse of Quasar?

Armeth was not sure yet. But he had put his hopes on Celia, and now this boy.

He hoped that they could at least help in the battle against Quasar, but if their heart were weak, he wasn't sure that they'll be anything but cannon fodder.

"You know what? I am curious.

You seems to not be the type that would enter a battlefield like this. Why are you here?"

[spoiler=Duel Status]

[/spoiler]

With that, Cyan's Number 44 was destroyed, and he took the damage.

Cyan Life Points!

8000 -> 6500

As Cyan began his turn, he looked at his opponent once more, just to hear him once more. "Why am I on the battlefield? Heh, I may not ever like this war thing...but...I stay on the battlefield to help my friends and clubmates. In a way, that's what I've always done." he said, as he drew his next card. "Its just...even though this is a serious time, I feel like I need to be that one who...no matter what the circumstance, is the positive guy who just wants to have fun with duels...like duelists should have."

Cyan chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head some. "Look at me...man I need to stop flapping my gums and duel. Anyway, its your turn."

[spoiler=Game Field]

LP - 6300

Hand - 2

Field

Monster Zone - C.B. Pegasus (Defense Mode)

S/T Zone - C.B. Tortoise, C.B. Mammoth, C.B. Tiger

Graveyard - C.B. Carbuncle, Crystal Rageki, Rainbow Path, C.B. Pegasus 2x, Cystral Beacon, Number 44 Sky Pegasus

[/spoiler]

The boy in front of him somewhat reminded Armeth of himself, and because of that, he chuckled.

"Heh, you seemed to be a pretty nice chap. I really hope we could talk outside of this battlefield as friends, not enemy.

But that is another matter entirely from what's happening now." Armeth drew his card, and sighed. It was not the card he was waiting for.

"Meh, I'll do with what I have then.

Artorigus attacks Pegasus! And I ended my turn again."

Armeth shook his head. It seemed like the opponent was intentionally not doing anything.

Did he wait for when he can drop Rainbow Dragon? Seems like a risky play, especially since he lacked 2 from the required 7.

Or did he couldn't make any plays?

Then this entire duel would just be a waste of time.

"Hey, do you believe in the heart of cards?

Now, I want to see how your deck trusted you. How you can reign over your deck, or form a bond with them. You haven't seem to be able to overcame the King of Knights. Can you draw the card needed to do that? Or will you fall without doing anything?

So, show me your moves!"

[spoiler='Status']

Hand: 3

"Arcobaleno and I...we share a true bond. If you wanna see how me and this deck work...then enjoy the front row seat!!" Cyan said with a smile, as he drew his next card, smiling widely. "Sweetness! And now...I activate Crystal Abundance!! When I have four Crystal Beasts in the Spell and Trap Zone, I send them to the grave and all cards on the field are blown up and sent to the graveyard!"

Cyan smiled as he removed his four Crystal Beasts to the graveyard and watched the field get nuked like this, as it now stood as a clean slate. "Now for the fun part! Since you basically had five cards on the field...I can bring back from the grave, five Crystal Beasts to the field!! Now come forth! My three Sapphire Pegasus, Emerald Tortoise, and Ruby Carbuncle!" With this, Cyan's field was swarmed with five monsters as the duelist smirked. "Now, triple Pegasus effect! From my deck, I call Amethyst Cat, Cobalt Eagle, and Ruby Carbuncle to the Spell and Trap Zone!"

Everything was all set now!

"Now, I activate the Overlay Network once more with Carbuncle and Tortoise!" Cyan smirked with a fiery look in his eyes.

Dragon of the deep, let your wing beats strike a fear into my opponent! Xyz Summon! Show your power, Number 17 Leviathan Dragon!!

From the two, Number 17 appeared, as Cyan smirked and detached Tortoise. "By his effect, he now has 2500 attack! But now...the real fun begins!"

Most Wonderous Battle OST Ever ~ Dragon Rises

Before Armeth's eyes, the three Crystal Beasts began to glow in the Spell zone, as did Sapphire Pegasus. Not only this, but from Cyan's grave shone a glowing light. "Today...you get to witness me and my best game ever!" he said as one card in his hand began to glow brightly.

The seven colors begin to mix as their gems allow you take form! Let your radiance envelope the field! Come forth, Rainbow Dragon!!

Above Cyan and Armeth's heads, came Rainbow Dragon in its glory as it descended behind its duelist. "Armeth...I would definitely like to duel you again! Especially outside of this battlefield!" Cyan laughed with a smile as he gave Armeth a thumbs up. "Rainbow Dragon! Attack him directly with 4000!!"

Armeth LP

7000 -> 3000

"Follow it up, Leviathan Dragon with Revise Stream!" Cyan said as Leviathan Dragon took his turn to attack.

3000 -> 500

"Lastly...Sapphire Pegasus, finish Armeth off!" he said smiling as he declared the last attack.

500 -> 0

Without Deneva's notice, or her Claymores', the surfer guy had pressed a small button underneath his duel disk, issuing a distress signal. Though he'd sent the signal out, his reinforcements have yet to appear. The Fudo student was beginning to panic as he lead Deneva closer and closer to the end.

Aw maan... There's only a few more turns 'til the last door. Those dude's better be there! As Deneva and her captive made their way around the next corner, two other Fudo students blocked her path. One had wild orange hair and wore torn jeans and a black, sleeveless denim jacket. The other wore a white button up, and had smooth, blonde hair that was slicked back along his head. The surfer made a small, sinister chuckle as they came to view. "Hey, guys. See this b****?" The surfer motioned his head towards Deneva. "She thinks she'll get to the dragon."

"No anymore, she ain't!"

"She's coming with us." The two raised their duel disks and placed their decks into their corresponding slots.

"I don't know what'll be more fun, beating her in the duel, or what comes after?" The ginger laughed aloud, pleasing himself with his intentions.

"I don't think so, creeps." Deneva raised her own disk, her Claymores vanishing, allowing the surfer to to refuge behind is comrades. Luckily, Deneva had taken his deck and disk, so he wouldn't be able to triple team her, but with his cards, a two-on-one duel won't be as strenuous. Deneva noticed her life points counter. It put her into a grave situation, being confronted by these two. She'd only 2400 LP. She had to turn this into her advantage. "I think a double duel is in order! Teamed decks will use the same field, and a team only has a total of 8000 LP."

"Sure. I think we're both gentlemen. We'll play by your rules."

[spoiler='"DUEL!"']

"I'll go first since I'm a single player." Deneva drew her opponent hands for both decks. A "Legendary Ocean" deck. This is gonna be interesting. "I Normal Summon 'Abyss Soldier' and since I don't control a Level 6 or higher monster, I Special Summon 'Claymore - Winged Anastasia'! I also set 1 card from each of my hands. Your turn, creeps."

"OH man, she's starting off good! Draw! I summon Volcanic Rocket! With it being Normal Summoned, I add a 'Blaze Accelerator from my Deck to my hand, which I'll activate!" As a weird, dragon-like creature appeared, a card was emitted from the ginger's deck. Placing onto his disk, a cannon appeared before him.

"Seems so. We'll just start out better! I play 'Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen'! This'll let me play any Fairy as long as I've no monsters, like now! I Special Summon Airknight Parsath! I'll go first, Parsath, attack the 'Abyss Soldier'!"

"I activate a trap, 'Forgotten Temple of the Deep', and I banish my soldier!" The ground beneath the surreal, aquatic creature became a pool of ocean water, the soldier taking refuge in its depths. The winged centaur stopped in its tracks, uncertain of its next move. "Wanna keep attacking? You'll have to hit my Claymore!"

'Fine! You're only making this easier! Parsath, attack that Claymore!"

Damn, he probably has an 'Honest' in his hand. I'll have to use my trap already, or else I'll be reduced to hardly any life points, and with the other being a 'Volcanic' deck, I can't have that. "I activate my second trap, 'Mirror Force!'" The last face down lifted, and a clear mirror blocked the airknight's attack, destroying it and the Volcanic Rocket in the process.

"Rrgh! I'll set one card face down, and I'm done."

"I also set a card. Your turn."

Deneva drew for both decks. This was proving to be difficult, but at least they had no monsters on the field. "During my Standby Phase, my 'Abyss Soldier' returns to my field. I discard a 'Warrior of Atlantis' to grab 'A Legendary Ocean' from my deck and immediately activate. Now, I tribute my abyss soldier and summon 'Levia-Dragon - Daedalus'!"

"Think again, 'Bottomless Trap Hole'!"

"Nope! 'Forbidden Lance'! My Daedalus is unaffected by Spells and Traps for the rest of the turn! I also activate 'Trade-In'. I discard a Level 8 monster and draw two cards. Mmm, very nice. I summon 'Claymore - Yuma'! Yuma, attack!" The female warrior went into a full sprint, swiping her sword at the enemy duelists, dealing 1600 damage. They hadn't used their trap, so hopefully, it was a bluff or a key trap they needed for some other play. "Daedalus, attack!" The serpent opened its mouth and blasted a torrent of luminescent water at Deneva's adversaries. Fortunately, the attack landed, dealing 1800 points of damage, leaving the duo at 6600 LP. "Again, I set two cards, one from each hand, and end my turn."

[/spoiler]

(OoC: Stalfos I'm not sure if you ended you turn or not, probably not, so I'll just put this here and edit as needed after your next post)

"Heehee, child's play," Hinako chuckled as her entire field was obliterated, "but I can't be backed into a corner that easily! You didn't think that was my only play did you," Hinako said drawing her own card, "now I summon Legendary Angel Metatron, now I activate Coming of the Great Gods, and with its effect I summon Legendary Queen Himiko!" Hinako had a confident smirk as her angel transformed in a ball of light.

"Now normally I would need to sacrifice cards whose levels equaled 8, but that thanks to Metatron's ability, he counts as the tribute cost," Hinako said explaining her card, "O, light of Great Yamatai, grace us with presence!" Hinako spread her arms as the light that had been Metatron transformed into a regal-looking woman, an overbearing sense of power emanating from her.

"Are you ready to face true power kid?"

[spoiler='Duel Status']

Life Points: [acronym='Will edit after you make your post']8000[/acronym]

Cards in Deck: 33

Cards in Hand: 1

Cards on Field: Legendary Queen Himiko (ATK: 2800)

Cards in Graveyard: Legendary Youkai - Lady Suzuka, Magic Cylinder, Ritual Cage, Legendary Angel Metatron, Coming of the Great Gods

Cards Banished: N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Cardex']

405755.jpg 405953.jpg

405767.jpg

[/spoiler]

Naoki, Miki, and Hoshin rode on the fiery steed through the halls, the princely rider trying to soothe Miki's pain by alternatingly applying heat to the sore spots, then extracting heat from the hurt area of his body to cool it down. At least Naoki's robes were relatively soft and warm as Miki sat in front of his fellow student, who, in turn, sat in front of Hoshin. However, the two Fudo Academy students prompted Naoki to execute his turn. "First, I Normal Summon Speed Flame Star - Taihyo!" A blue spurt of flames allowed a warrior in form-fitting armor with a cloak, a braid, a whip, and a set of knives, escorted by a glowing blue feline made out of fire, just like the horse and the rooster...but with zero Attack Points. (0 ATK|LV3) "Then, I Xyz Summon using Tokei and Taihyo!" The two soldiers dismissed their companions, then transformed into reddish-orange beams of light that entered a swirling red vortex. "Xyz Summon! Flame Star Emperor - Choraio!" The portal opened to allow two bright creatures to emerge, followed by a massive man in red attire, silver and gold armor, and red-hot accents, along with a flowing mane of blonde hair. These creatures, when squinting, appeared to be strange lions, and both attacked the students as the massive regal figure stomped alongside the galloping horse. (2200 ATK|RNK 3|2 XM) "Does that satisfy you?" Naoki asked Miki while they approached their destination.

[spoiler=Cardex]

[url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_the_Fire_Fist_-_Horse_Prince]Flame Star Marquis - Hoshin[/url]

[url=http://yugioh.wika.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_the_Fire_Fist_-_Leopard]Speed Flame Star - Taihyo[/url]
[url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_the_Fire_Fist_-_Rooster]Steadfast Flame Star - Tokei[/url]

[url=http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Brotherhood_of_the_Fire_Fist_-_Lion Emperor]Flame Star Emperor - Choraio[/url]

[/spoiler]

The cloaked woman thought real heavily about guarding the Kings effect. The calculations were wild in her head, but a more tangible noise buzzed off in her ears. She put her hand to her ear to try to drown out the random noise of attack helicopters and other students making their way through the school around her. Then the radio message became quite clear. Basically she was informed by an unknown source that the students of Tatsunagi Academy had broken through the maze. It seemed that there was no longer a need to put up any resistance. It was then with a level head she realized that her opponents Queen Battleguard had the ability to negate effects once per turn. With that should could only delay their victory for barely a turn. So she simply looked at her opponents and realized that this was there game. With that being done she simply nodded as she watched her two facedown's get destroyed. Her teammate Daniel looked on in horror as he didn't understand what was happening. Why did you allow that to happen? He yelled. Unfortunately his words fell on def ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lykinnia looked on as the male opponent acted exactly as planned. Using that monster's effect to force her Des Gaurdias to attack it and have damage be dealt back on herself. Honestly Olithia, if they are just going to fall into our plays then why don't they just surrender already. I'm sure it would be less painful. As Des Gaurdias launched itself at Abel it stopped for a second and then it looked at its claws. On the claws there was a small ring on it that had a bomb with a short lit fuse going  down. Sorry sir but I activate my trap card Destruction Ring with it I get to destroy my cuddly creature of horror and then everyone gets to take 1000 points of damage. Lykinnia how could you? Olithia yelled playfully. They both jumped back as they laughed at the explosion and their lifpoints drop. As the smoke cleared a very creepy floating Mask was hovering above her head. Now my Masked Beast Des Gaurdias effect activates. When he is destroyed he allows me to activate the spell card Mask of Remnants from my deck. With it I get to equip it to one monster on the field and that monster is now mine! So since you seemed to choose Abel, I'll liberate Cain from your control! Come my new Number! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[spoiler:Gamestate]

Lykinnia
Hand: 0
Field: 
S/T: Call of the Haunted, Mask of Remnants (Pending)
Grave: Mask of the Accursed, Mask of Dispel, One on One Fight, Grand Tiki Elder, Masked Beast Des Gaurdias, Destruction Ring,
Banished: N/A
Lifepoints: 2800

Olithia
Field: 
S/T: Dark Snake Syndrome, 1 FD 
Grave: Embodiment of Apophis, Magic Planter, Rigorous Reaver, Phantom Lord Hide Ride, Pot of Duality, HTS Psyhemuth
Lifepoints: 2800

[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Huck's turn as he nonchalantly drew his card. He looked over to Tom and tom returned with a nod. Well since it is now Huck's turn I guess I get to activate my facedown trap card. Delta Crow-Anti Reverse. This card here destroy's all dem pesky facedown cards you two have. NOT SO FAST PISS BUCKET! Navy shouted as he looked flipped his face down card. I activate seven tools of the bandit! With it I can pay 1000 life points to negate your trap card. DANG! One of dem counter traps. Sorry Huck I'se tried. No worries Tom I can take it from here. 

Alright Now since my teammate has a Blackwing on the field and I can special summon Kris the Crack of Dawn from my hand. Den since I only control one Blackwing monster I can Special Summmon Gladius the Midnight Sun. Finally, I normal summon Jul the New Moon.  Like that three crows of various size and equipped with various weapons make it to the field. Now I conduct one of dem synchro summons! Caw from sun up to sun down! The Death Bird rises! I synchro summon BLACK FEATHER DARKRAGE DRAGON!! Navy looked on some kind of horror as the clustering stars formed and a massive dragon arose. Yeah I have one dem duel dragons. So I'm happy. Now lets watch him work. Black Feathered Dragon attack the Lavalval Chain black dragon shoot! The massive dragon fired an stream of darkness directly at the fire serpent and the over flow caught Navy in its wake. Navy suffered significant damage as he tried to not let it show. Hmmm I guess I can end by putting a card face down and ending my turn.

Navy slowly drew his card slowly as he was focusing against the pain and then he let out slight laugh. This laugh became a more massive one. HAHAHA! Go inside! The goal of the ground forces isn't to go inside! You strike team guys are supposed to go inside. Just like I did with that trap card, our purpose is to cover your rears. The boxing team is staying here! We're going to hold this line! Now watch me work! I summon Burning Knuckler, Switchitter. In front of Navy came a hooded monster with bright red boxing gloves. Now he gets to summon my Burning Knuckler, Glassjaw back from my grave. A very muscled green boxer with black gloves arose from the grave. Now I conduct the overlay network and making the signature monster known as Burning Knuckler Leadyoke! From the swirling vortex a gray and massive chained man arises. With two floating orbs around him. OH I'M JUST GETTING STARTED! Now I detach one overlay unit! One of the small orbs floating around Leadyoke vanishes and with that the large log that weighed Leadyoke down was removed. Why did I detach that overlay unit you ask? Because if I do I get to special Summon Burning Knuckler Shadow from my hand. Leadyoke's shadow expands and a dark shadowy ninja boxer arises from it. Oh and that's not all! Since that Overlay unit was Glassjaw his effect triggers again and I get to add the Headgeared from my graveyard to my hand. Now lets get to punching. Each time an overlay unit is detached from Leadyoke he gains 800 attack points. Now I'm strong enough to drop punch that dragon! But who cares about that? Leadyoke attack Tom's Shura of the Blue Flame! 

Leadyoke lunged at Shura, but at the last moment Shura seemed to be lifted by a smaller monster that was helping him dodge the attack. Sorry there buddy you should know that I can discard Kalut the Moon Shadow here to give my monster 1400 more... Tom didn't finish his statement as he watched when Shadow somehow appeared above Kalut and gave the monster random haymaker destroying it. Navy pointed to his trap card. Assume I'm not stupid country bumpkins. I activate the trap card Jolt Counter. Whenever anything is activated in the battle phase I can negate it if I have a Burning Knuckler on the field. This means you didn't get the boost you wanted! Huck and Tom both moved their hand to attempt to trigger other cards, but the paused in disappointment because Jolt Counter was a counter trap meaning they didn't have any moves to come behind that. Leadyoke stomped Shura in the chest and that was quickly followed up with Shadow's rapid fire jabs to the face.  Tom was literally sent reeling backwards in the air as he lost a large chunk of his lifepoints. Now I set one card and end my turn. 

Well I have to admit that was a bold move there! Tom said as he wiped some blood from his mouth. I draw. Hmmm. I normal summon Sirocco the Dawn from my hand without tribute because I can do that seeing as I don't control a monster and you two do. The massive brown bird arose in front of him. And now both of my whirlwinds trigger. So I'll add another spear and Kalut to my hand. With that I special summon three creatures. The first two are Bora the Spear and the third is Gale the Whirlwind. Then I activate Sirocco's effect. With it I can give one of my Bora's the combined attack of all other Blackwings on the field. How about that?

[spoiler: Field]

Navy Ali

Field: Burning Knuckler: Leadyoke (ATK 3000/1800 1OU) Burning Knuckler: Shadow (ATK 1800/1400)

S/T: 1 F/D

Graveyard: Burning Knuckler: Glassjaw, Seventools of the Bandit, Jolt Counter

Lifepoints: 2000

Tom:
Field: Blackwing: Gale the Whirlwind (ATK 1300/400), Blackwing: Sirocco the Dawn (ATK 2000/900), Blackwing: Bora the Spear (ATK 1700/800), Blackwing: Bora the Spear (ATK 6700/800)
S/T: 2 Black Whirlwinds

Graveyard: Delta-Crow Anti Reverse, Blackwing: Shura of Blue Flame, Blackwing: Kalut the Moon's Shadow

Lifepoints: 1000

Huck:

Field: BlackFeather Darkrage Dragon (ATK 2800/1600)

S/T: 1 F/D

Graveyard: Kris the Crack of the Dawn, Jul the New Moon, Gradius the Midnight Sun

Lifepoints: 4000

[/spoiler]

And.. the duel ended.

The Crystal Abundance that Cyan drew caught Armeth off-guard. He was unable to protect his king, and was unable to stop Cyan from summoning Rainbow Dragon. He was then promptly defeated in one turn.

"Heh, you managed to finish me off in one turn. You have bested me.

And now, I suggest you to go that way. You're going after Quasar, right? Just follow the direction, I believe that is the right way.

Why am I saying this? I have my own reasons.

Well then, goodbye. I hope we can meet again in the future."

Immediately after saying that, Armeth left Cyan alone. He walked forward, humming a simple melody.

"It seems like the battle outside had subsided somewhat.

I should contact the medic team now."

Hannah turned to her partner with a panicked expression as their lifepoints decreased and his monster was taken, but his smile did not fade. "I assume that is it for your turn? I will draw." Pulling a card from his deck, he barely glanced at it before returning his attention to that which was already on the field. "This game has become a battle of wits between the two of you and myself. By attacking, you fell into my trap. By setting off my trap, I played right into yours. Sadly for you, the ball is in my court once again, and you used up the one resource that could have stopped me. The fact of the matter is, these two numbers aren't actually my only win condition. I have another, called Downerd Magician. I am sure you have heard of her. The idea is that after one of my numbers is destroyed, I can use Xyz Reborn to bring it back, then rank-up into an aggressive body. The problem for you two is that there is something already in the graveyard much stronger than my Downerd."

Flipping up his face-down card, he revealed it to be the previously mentioned Xyz Reborn. Looking to Hannah, he grinned. Her frightened expression quickly improved as she realized his plan. Pulling her number monster out of her graveyard, she jumped toward him as the two held the card up, half in her right hand, and half in his left. On each of those two hands, an alienic 7 appeared, glowing brightly enough that it could be seen from a distance. "SPECIAL SUMMON!!! NUMBER 7: LUCKY STRAIGHT!" Jumping up out of Hannah's graveyard with a cartoon-like animation as the two slam the card down on Cedric's duel disk, Lucky straight stretches its muscles, popping its knuckles as it looked down at the Number 13 that the arrogant girl had foolishly taken control of. "Who knew it would end up as your number against mine..."

Feeling the influence of the number he now controlled, Cedric took a similar pose to it. "To be quite honest, I have been waiting to see which would win in a fight. Luckily, I always thought it would be yours. Now then! I activate Number 7: Lucky Straight's effect!" Placing the Xyz Reborn that had attached itself to the monster in his grave, he glanced to Hannah. "I have never been too terribly lucky. We both know that. Luckily, it isn't just my luck on this roll. It is both of ours, together." The randomizer on Hannah's duel disk spun audibly, clicking like a slot machine. The first of the two spinners stopped. The result was one.

"NO! Not this again!"

"Just wait for it. We haven't haven't failed yet." The second spinner slowed down, clicking once, twice, three times, before it stopped.

"Six..."

As the result registered, Number 7 grew quickly, reaching a size even greater than that of the Masked Beast Des Guardias that had previously exploded. "Now then... Since the total was seven... I can activate one of three effects. I can summon something, such as your Masked Beast Des Guardias, I can draw and discard some stuff, or I could send everything else on the field to the graveyard. Yeah. That last one sounds good. Number 7: Lucky Straight: activate effect! Gambler's Ruin!" Slamming its cane on the ground, all other cards, monster or otherwise, face-down or face-up, would disappear with a short, cartoonish "pop"

"Now Lucky Straight has 4200 attack points: More than enough to defeat either of you. Sorry, Olithia, but you made the mistake of attacking my partner, twice as a matter of fact. Number 7: take her out." The giant pin-striped figure would crouch down in front of Olithia, its size exaggerated even further by the angle from which she would see it. Lowering a hand down to her, it would simply flick at her with one finger. "Turn End."

[spoiler=Game State]

Hannah

Cards In Hand: 0
Monsters:
S/T:
Graveyard: Dicephoon, Machine Duplication, Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast (x3), Darkworld Shackles, Number 7: Lucky Straight, Maximum Six, Gambler of Legend, Fire Darts, Dangerous Machine Type-5, Call of the Haunted
Cards In Deck: 30
Lifepoints: 1900

Cedric
Cards In Hand: 1
Monsters: Number 7: Lucky Straight (ATK position, 0 mats, ATK:4200/DEF:700)
Graveyard: Swift Scarecrow, Cyber Valley, Number 13, Number 31, Kinka-Byo, Turbo Booster (x2), Xyz Reborn, Threatening Roar (x2)
Cards In Deck: 32
Lifepoints: 700
[/spoiler]

[ /awesomeness]

Both Rosenburgs leered with smugness as the two unknowns were blown away. "She's surrendering because this battle is over, for both you and your crappy school."

"Don't you get it? We're dah distraction. Right now some of the lamer clubs are already in your stupid school, and probably already have Shooting Crazy Dragon-" "Quasar." "Whatevar. You losers are done. Adel, I give you permission to end dem" Drey smirked.

Adel rolled her eyes in a fit of wanting to not facepalm at her brother's on stupidity. "I don't need your- Oh whatever! With Haze and Mist in the Graveyard, Battleguard monsters now require one less Tribute to be summoned, and, a Battleguard can be Normal Summoned in addition to our Normal Summon. So, I get to freely summon my Level five Trembling Battleguard without tribute" Adel declared maliciously.

From the summoning portal came a spectral blue Battleguard. Its eyes were specks of light as two firey wisps floated at his side. The creature had a very sad look on his face, and his knees shook constantly. "The Trembling Battleguard is a Battleguard Spirit, so he'll jump back to my hand at the end of the turn, but, he has one handy use. When he's Normal Summoned, I can grab a Level six or lower Battleguard from my grave. So I chose my Crypt Keeper Battleguard."

The Trembling Battleguard began to wordlessly chant, his wisps forming a runic circle that allowed a single card to fly out and into Adel's Hand. "Oh yeah, when I control a Trembling Battleguard, I can Special Summon the Brash Battleguard I added to my hand in the last turn. Come on out Brash!"

Bursting from another portal came a hyperactive looking orange battleguard with a trim build and a slim club. He was jittering and moving in a very excitable way, his head darting all around. "Excitable little bastard, isn't he? With only one face down left in the game, I don't even have to worry now. I enter my Battle Phase, and Queen will attack the High-Orc Battleguard you stole. Attack now Queen, and show him a little Royal Ruin!"

The Queen Battleguard nodded, and with a running leap she leapt into the air. Her form sailed through the air with her mace raised high, ready to smash the High-Orc's head in.

[spoiler=Field]
Adel: 4000
Monsters: King Battleguard (4600/2800), Queen Battleguard (3200/2800), Trembling Battleguard (2200/1800), Brash Battleguard (2700/2100)
S/Ts: 1 Set, Battleguard Battlegrounds (F)
Graveyard: Battleguards! Battleguards!, Battleguard Tactics, Mist Battleguard, Haze Battleguard, Tomb Keeper Battleguard

Drey: 4000
Monsters: Haze Battleguard, Mist Battleguard
S/Ts: Charging Battleguard Brigade, 1 Set Field Spell
Graveyard: Battleguards! Battleguards!, Field Battleguard, Rising Battleguard
Banished: N/A[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cards used]
Trembling Battleguard
EARTH
Spellcaster / Spirit
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the hand during the End Phase of the turn it was Normal Summoned or flipped face up. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 Level 6 or lower “Battleguard” monster from your Graveyard to your hand. This card cannot declare an attack while you control a “Brash Battleguard”.
ATK: 2000 / DEF: 1600

Brash Battleguard
EARTH
Warrior / Effect
You can Special Summon this card from your hand while you control a “Trembling Battleguard”. During your Battle Phase, this card can attack all of your opponent’s monsters once each. This effect is applied only while you control a “Trembling Battleguard”.
ATK: 2500 / DEF: 1900[/spoiler]

"Heh, you managed to finish me off in one turn. You have bested me. And now, I suggest you to go that way. You're going after Quasar, right? Just follow the direction, I believe that is the right way. Why am I saying this? I have my own reasons. Well then, goodbye. I hope we can meet again in the future."

With that, Armeth left Cyan's path as he simply watched the young duelist run off. Cyan smiled as he rushed off, hoping to make it to the room where the others were. Another duel...this one is for all the spoils! Hope you guys are ready for another one! he thought as he looked at his deck, before he entered through the door...finally making it to the room that the message spoke of.

David could only twitch his eye as he watched as his monster was destroyed. The game was over but what was worse was that he didn't understand how he could have missed out on the others breaking through the maze. That means that the students defending the maze were probably already defeated. This meant that his role as the one who was meant to flank the Tatsunagi students was becoming more important. Having thought that he realized that he was alone in this battle. There would be no more countering. NO NO NO NO NO! This can't be happening! We hired you to help us and now you're saying that you've given up. What kind of mercenaries are you? The cloaked woman looked to her teammate and while the hood hid her face the faint sound of her snickering was able to be heard. "Hired." Sir you are mistaken. We are the ones who came to you, we are the ones who informed you of this invasion, and we are the ones who built the maze as stall tactic for your secret project. If anything you should be thanking us. Having said that I don't see the need to stay and fall prey to the enemy. 

As the mysteriously cloaked woman spoke the other combatants could here and see a helicopter in the distance. A rope ladder dropped from the helicopter and the cloaked lady reached her arm up and grabbed the ladder. While being carried away she noticed turned off her duel disk as a sign of surrender. CONGRATULATIONS TATSUNAGI ACADEMY! You may have won this round but we shant hold back next time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh the horrific amounts of luck sacking that just happened! Olithia and Lykinnia looked on as the opposing team had literally placed their bets on a gambling number. They looked on as their fate was literally sealed with a dice roll. Unfortunately the dice made lucky number 7. The two could only look on as the creature shot its way towards Olithia. Should was sent flying back into the gate as she was caught by her butler. Her lifepoints dropped to zero as she made her way back to her feat. He didn't attack me because I attacked her. He attacked me because I had two cards in hand. Hmm smart boy. Lykinnia on the other hand was a tad outraged by the amount of luck that was needed to defeat her friend. She was literally overcome with rage that she was about to yell. *cough* *cough* Lykinnia! Olithia shouted. This match is over. We were defeated here today. It seems that we underestimated our opponents luck. Are you telling me to surrender? Lykinnia asked in a very defiant tone. Yes. Even if you do draw the one card in your deck that would reverse this situation it just mean you are as reliant on luck as they are. This match has ended. Lykinnia rolled her eyes as she put her hand on her duel disk signaling the sign of surrender. 

Interesting. Olithia said with a slight smirk. Interesting chemistry indeed. But that is besides the point. Your school mates seemed to have found the area where we trying to protect this whole time. And it looks David up there is getting smitten so our jobs are pretty much obsolete anyway. We shall enter through the front door here. Wait five minutes and you all can enter without any problems. Please do not try to cause too much commotion this is a school after all. The butler's of Lykinnia and Olithia had packed up there things and escorted the girls inside. They both turned back before the door closed and said in a very foreboding tone. Have fun at the other two schools.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time was ticking and Nantian was getting exceedingly restless. He looked to his left and realized that there seemed to be only one person there in an opposing school uniform. Though as a side thought that did beg the question, what happened to her uniform? Well I guess I could muster the strength and go in through this battle. Then again there is the Signer cripple with a bad attitude over here. She is a Signer but this is getting ridiculous.  At that moment one other student finally made his way to the two dragons. A member of the Number's club. Nantian's eye twitched as he knew Ringo was going to let him have it for sure. Oh to be talked down to by a 15 year old. Alright, well whatever is back there, I guess I have no choice but to allow you three to go in there and end this. While this is far from a perfect situation the whole school is pretty much counting on you. Whatever happens...win. Now go down that hall and open the door. I don't know what's one the other side but I'm betting you can handle it. 

Adel watched sternly as Queen Battleguard took the revived High-Orc's head clean off, but, before she could use the effect of Charging Battleguard Brigade or her own field, plot happened. Adel's eyes widened as the cloaked girl's words formatted the plan in her brain. There was a secret project, which must have been... oi vei. "Drey! Listen up! We need to end this know. All Battleguard, gangrape Il Blud and this loser!" Adel ordered.

All the Battleguard nodded as they charged forth together, stampeding right over Il Blud and also right over David, clipping off all his LP.

As the monster's faded, Adel nodded to Drey. "Drey, keep zombie boy busy, I need to make a call" she ordered.

Drey nodded and leapt over to David, who was struggling to his feet. For good measure, Drey punched him right in the gut, winding him and casting him to the ground once more. Adel fiddled with her duel disk until she reached the frequency the strike teams were operating on. "LISTEN UP STRIKE TEAM! THIS IS ADEL OF THE HEALTH AND FITNESS CLUB! Recent information has shown that the enemy may have some kind of secret project, and that mercenaries aided them in this battle. They're the ons whoc rafted the maze as well. Expect potential high-level threats after the maze. I repeat, expect potential high-level threats" she cried to her disk.

[Shiki]

"Heh, finally someone else arrived to the scene."

Shiki smirked as she noticed a boy managed to reach her and Nantian's current position. She had finished editing her deck while waiting Nantian to give her direction.

Alright, well whatever is back there, I guess I have no choice but to allow you two to go in there and end this. While this is far from a perfect situation the whole school is pretty much counting on you. Whatever happens...win. Now go down that hall and open the door. I don't know what's one the other side but I'm betting you can handle it. 

"Leave it to me, sir."

Shiki hoped that she could avoid using too much numbers as possible, else she'll get dragged into the Number Club.

The boy seems to be another number holder, but without Nantian, she'd be able to go below the radar if she could only convince the boy to not leak any information to Nantian or the number holders. And she needed to be known better by the boy first.

"Hey, hey. I'm Shiki of the Esoterica Club. Do you have any plans for the upcoming battle?"

Archived