Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (IC/Started/Accepting/PG-16)

Love of Ghibli

"AH HA HA HA!" Drey laughed madly as he languished in hellish battlefield.

Giving a curt nod to his sister, he and she leapt from their positions in the chopper and rocketed via jetpack to the ground in a clear patch left by the weaklings. "Usual strategy?" Adel inquired.

"Usual strategy."

"Zombie World and Black Garden are active. I'll Summon Overlord this time."

Adel grasped several cards from her deck and drew them expertly. "I summon Mystic Battleguard and Transcedent Battleguard" she declared, slamming two cards onto her disk.

Forming from their portals came two ogre/orc-like creatures. The Mystic Battleguard (his skin is puce) wore slightly torn white robe enlabeled with mystic runes along the dark-blue trim. A very ill-fitting mitre in the wrong shade of white and gold stood above his head like they were taped on. In his right hand he held a tall metal mace with a well shined diamond upon the top, and some strange red patches along the side. In his other hand were several spelltags all written in a language so bizarre the elves themselves would call it strange.

On the other hand, the Transcendent Battleguard (he's light blue) wore a combination of black leather robes underneath a silver breatplate that was big enough to fit him. Like his brother he too had a mace, though his did not carry a diamond, but his left hand was bare.

Though no sooner that they were summoned did the vines drain them of their power, and nearby two large roses burst from the ground. Adel simply rolled her eyes at the weak weeds as she overlayed her two Battleguards. "By overlaying Transcendent and Mystic, I construct the overlay network. Rising as the cunning tactician of old, I Xyz summon Overlord Battleguard!"

Bursting forth from the overlay network came an obscenely tall orc-like creature decked out in dull steel-grey armour that pretty much covered his entire body. With no expenses there were spikes jutting out from every angle as his bird-like helmet mask bore spikes much like a crown. Unlike his predecessors he did not wield a mace, but what was clearly a ceremonial blade decked out in a stirling gold hilt, and quite literally a blade made of diamond. The vines too attempted to molest him, but one of his overlay units flew into his sword and with a furious aurous bellow the vines were blown away. "Protective field up, so, yeah, let's go nuts shall we?" Adel suggested as she flipped through her deck for some more cards.

Drey smiled sadistically in return as he too grabbed several cards. "Yeah, we shall. I Summon King Battleguard, High-Orc Battleguard, High-Ogre Battleguard and two Support Battleguards" he declared.

The King Battleguard was a titan that dwarfed even the Overlord Battleguard. Standing as high as Granmarg would, this bronze titan was decked out in solid gold armour and pauldrons with a red cape tacked to the back. A band-like golden crown encircled his head as his unfeeling yellow eyes surveyed the battlefield. His large fingers tense on his giant sword.

Appearing by his sides were two Battleguards that, surprisingly, looked similar to an orc and an ogre respectively. High-Orc's green skin shone in the sunlight as his bronze breastplate seemed to dull all light around him. He also wielded a club with an enormous spike through it. Likewise, High-Ogre had pale pink skin and was much the same except his armour was silver and I have kinda grown tired of creating descriptions. The Support Battleguards were a group of three Battleguards of varying colours.

Adel reached for her remaining cards and slapped them onto her disk as well. "I call forth Queen Battleguard, another Transcendent and Mystic Battleguards, plus my own Support Battleguard!"

The Queen Battleguard had a trim figure, but I mean trim in comparison to her more meatier brethren. You could most likely grate cheese off her abs and pop corks with her tusks. Her own breastplate was golden like her King's, but with a very pronounceable breast part of the breastplate. Her crown was a band like his with an opal plopped into the part above her browline. In her right hand was a long mace made of pure gold that looked like a larger version of a sceptre. The top part of its head was a large ruby as well. She didn't have a cape, but more of a dark velvet scarf that wrapped itself lazily around her head neckline with a large wavy bit behind.

To finish up their samba, the siblings played two more cards. "I equip Battleguard's Prized Club, to myself! I equip Battleguard's Mystic Mace to myself" they both chanted.

Appearing in Drey's hand was a large club made from polished oak and with gold plating it like a cage with numerous spikes coming from the bars. Adel however, got a lengthy golden mace similar to the Queen's, but it didn't have the ruby head.

And so, after that rather tiresome explanation, the duo stood with their Battleguard army. A pair of Rose Tokens staring them down and numerous zombies behind them. The King gave Drey an aside glance. "CHARGE!" he cried.

And so, the twins, and all their Battleguards charged forth in a furious charge that eviscerated the Rose Tokens and all zombies in their way as they cleared a large line towards the entrance of the school.

[spoiler=Customs]
Support Battleguard
EARTH
Warrior / Effect
Increase the ATK of “Battleguard” monsters you control (excluding this card) by 200 for each “Battleguard” monster you control.
ATK: 1400 / DEF: 1500

Mystic Battleguard
EARTH
Spellcaster / Effect
Once per turn, if you control a Level 7 or higher “Battleguard” monster: You can add 1 “Battleguard” Normal Spell card from your Graveyard to your hand. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. If you control a “King Battleguard” or a “Queen Battleguard”: You can instead add 1 “Battleguard” from your Graveyard to your hand.
ATK: 2300 / DEF: 700

Transcendent Battleguard
EARTH
Spellcaster / Effect
Once per turn, if you control a Level 7 or higher “Battleguard” monster: You can discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower “Battleguard” monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. If you control a “King Battleguard” or a “Queen Battleguard”: You can instead Special Summon 1 “Battleguard” monster from your Graveyard.
ATK: 2300 / DEF: 700

High-Ogre Battleguard
EARTH
Warrior / Effect
If you control a Level 7 or higher “Battleguard” monster: You can Normal Summon this card with 1 less Tribute. Once per turn when a “Battleguard” monster you control destroys a monster by battle: You can destroy 1 card on the field. You must control a “High-Orc Battleguard” in order to activate and resolve this effect.
ATK: 2700 / DEF: 1800

High-Orc Battleguard
EARTH
Warrior / Effect
If you control a Level 7 or higher “Battleguard” monster: You can Normal Summon this card with 1 less Tribute. Once per turn: You can negate the effect of a card controlled by your opponent that targets a Level 7 or higher “Battleguard” monster you control, and destroy it. You must control a “High-Ogre Battleguard” in order to activate and resolve this effect.
ATK: 2700 / DEF: 1800

King Battleguard
EARTH
Warrior / Effect
Increase this card’s ATK by 300 for each “Battleguard” monster. Once per turn: You can send 1 “Battleguard” monster you control to the Graveyard and target 2 cards on the field; destroy those targets. During the End Phase of the turn you used this effect: Target 1 “Battleguard” monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand. You must control a “Queen Battleguard” in order to activate and resolve this effect.
ATK: 2300 / DEF: 2600

Queen Battleguard
EARTH
Spellcaster / Effect
Once per either player’s turn, when your opponent activates a card effect: You can negate the activation, and destroy it. You must control a “King Battleguard” in order to activate and resolve this effect.
ATK: 3000 / DEF: 2600

Overlord Battleguard
EARTH
R ********
Spellcaster / Xyz / Effect
2 Level 8 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; until the End Phase of this turn “Battleguard” monsters you control inflict Piercing Damage and are unaffected by your opponent’s card effects. While this card has Xyz Material: It cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects.
ATK: 2900 / DEF: 900

Battleguard’s Prized Club
Equip Spell
Equip only to a “Battleguard” monster. A monster equipped with this card gains 800 ATK and inflicts Piercing battle damage. When this card is destroyed: Draw 1 card.

Battleguard’s Mystic Mace
Equip Spell
Equip only to a “Battleguard” monster. A monster equipped with this card gains 400 ATK. When the equipped monster destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: Draw 1 card. When this card is destroyed: Draw 1 card.[/spoiler]

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nathan was so shocked by the attack from the sky, a place where he hadn't been looking, he forgot his face-down Counter Trap and had almost given into losing his Dragon, when Jacob stepped in and stopped the attack. "God, thank you Jacob. I owe you something." When Jacob then told him to beat everything out of the Zombies, he wasn't hesitating to do so: "First I use the effect of 'High-Voltage Dragon' to let him gain another 300 ATK, elevating it to 3000!" Then, the metallic Xyz Monster above them released another blast of electicity into the crowd, but this time, it did not go unresponded, when a white, reflecting wall rose up in front of the attack, about to reflect it back to Nathans Dragon. Mirror Force. But this time, unlike Icarus Attack, he was prepared: "I detach 1 Xyz Material from my Dragon to negate that effect and have it gain another 500 ATK!" The Dragon bit down on one of the yellow orbs that surrounded him and fired another blast onto the field, shattering the Trap Cards Wall into pieces and tearing a huge hole into the Zombies Defense. "Shouldn't we head to the school? Or should be stay behind?" he asked Jacob, watching the gateway in the enemys crowd, as he was their clubs leader and decided what to do.

[spoiler="Cards Used"]Monsters: 'High-Voltage Dragon' (ATK: 3500, originally 2400, Xyz Materials: 1)

Traps: 'Waboku', 'Wattcancel', 'The Huge Revolution is Over' (all set)[/spoiler]

[Celia]

As she was busy leading the way for her squad to their target, Celia was unaware about the changes in the battlefield, and almost got chomped down by a zombie for that, if not for her monster sacrificing herself to ensure Celia was safe.

Phew.

That’s a close one. I need to start paying more attention to the battlefield.

...Oh yeah, I have no monsters at the moment.

While dodging zombie attacks left and right, Celia activated a spell card from her hand.

“Fallen heavenly spirits! Return from the dead as a higher being, and judge the heretics!

Spell Card, Ascension of the Celestial Being! I fusion summon Heavenly Celestial Princess of the Immaterial Realm!”

A blinding white light surrounded her, and a blast of energy pushed the zombies around her back. From the ground, a pillar of light shot up to the sky, and from it, a female figure appeared. She was a white haired woman in a toga, three pairs of wings on her back, and in one of her hand, a flaming bright-red sword.

“Also, I activate another Spell Card!

Fabled Scarlet Sword of the Celestials!”

A non-flaming version of the sword held by her monster appeared in front of her. She immediately grabbed it, and after swinging it around for a while, smirked.

“Dead ones.

Living ones.

They are all the same. I never really wanted to fight you, but this is a necessary act, sadly.

May God bless your souls, if you still have those. That’s all that I offer for you.”

The ground was dyed in red and adorned with mutilated limbs as Celia and the Heavenly Celestial tore through the zombie group in front of them.

[Shiki]

It was quite odd that Shiki managed to focus, especially in the heat of battle. She noticed that her Abyss Dweller had already been defeated by waves after waves of zombie, though she didn’t mind it much, as it had managed to lure some of the zombie forces away from the strike team.

What’s more concerning for her was Celia jumping recklessly straight into the battle for no actual reasons.

“Never thought about that girl could be crazier than me. I guess appearance could definitely deceive.

Oh yeah, I need to start planning my moves.”

Shiki analyzed the battlefield in front of her, which consisted of mainly zombies, though she could see some odd ones that stood out from the rest since those moved non-erratically. Shiki put a grin on her face, she had known about what should she do now.

“I activate, Madolche Ticket, then also Madolchepalooza!
I summon 3 Madolche Tartcher, and 2 Madolche Magileine from my hand!

And I overlay my two Magileines! Xyz Summon, Madolche Queen Tiaramisu! And Ticket summons Madolche Chouxvalier from my deck!”

The queen of pastries appeared before the attacking zombies, though she was less concerned about the zombies and more concerned about the fact that the place smelled unappetizing.

“To all Madolche Tartcher, I command you to load your bows with the Poptart Arrow, and aim it to the low-unlifes around you! Fire at will!

And my queen, you are free to do what you usually do.”

The Tartchers obeyed Shiki’s command, and started to shoot the special arrows to the zombies, turning them back into cards, which returned to some of the standing-out zombies, confirming Shiki’s suspicion that some of the zombies were actually duelists. Meanwhile, Tiaramisu went wild as she turned zombies left and right back into cards, revealing more and more duelists, all which Shiki memorized.

“This is the finale for you all!
I overlay my three Madolche Tartcher!

Dragon, dyed in jet-black shadow! Corrupt the world that had sealed you for eons, then purge it from all life!
Xyz Summon, the dragon of despair!
Evilswarm Ouroboros!”

The dark sky became darker, as black clouds appeared. From it, a black three-headed dragon formed and it immediately descended to Shiki’s position, lowering its body for a while to let Shiki ride over it.

“My queen, I think we need to need to start go on separate paths. I hope you can handle the lowly beings around you with only you and Choux.”

“Its okay, my dear. Let’s hope destiny allows us to meet again someday.”

After saying her farewell, Shiki ordered Ouroboros to rise up to the air, and for it to start attacking the ‘zombies’ below that were already memorized by her to actually be a duelist in disguise.

The sound of screaming that happened when the targeted duelists’ body was ripped to shreds by Ouroboros was definitely music in Shiki’s ear, though she quickly realized that the mission was not over, and she must still regroup with Celia. Thankfully, eliminating the duelist meant that the monsters they summoned were gone, so she managed to locate Celia easily.

[Celia]

After several minutes of hacking and slashing zombies, Celia’s sword disappeared into the air as the spell card wore off. Celia was not troubled by this, and activated two copies of Forbidden Lance, which each she threw directly into a zombie, piercing it and another one behind it, and others behind them. Then the angelic being she summoned finished off the weakened zombies.

“Celia! Dammit, don’t be too reckless! I thought you hated battles, but you fought like a madman!”

Shiki’s calling to her name snapped Celia from her battle frenzy, and made her realize that she was starting to get really tired.

“Heh, at least we managed to open a somewhat clear path for the strike-

Wait a minute.” Celia looked around, and was surprised that none of her team was there.

“Seems like we got separated from the main squad.

Hey, Shiki! The sky is not safe now with all the things flying around, so get down here and help me pave a way! We’re already close; it’ll be a pain to return to the main group now.”

“Tch, alright.”

“I’ll contact Nantian, Nelly, and the other club presidents later when we reached a safe spot.”

Shiki then ordered Ouroboros to fly lower and lower, until she could step down from it. From her position, she could see that both Tiaramisu and Chouxvalier were still alive. Choux was fending off attacks aimed at her majesty Tiaramisu, while the queen was busy throwing exploding cakes at the zombies. And then she realized that rose-like creatures started to appear around the zombies, brambles of black thorns, it only meant one thing.

Someone had activated Black Garden, which depending on the owner, could be a pain in the ass to handle. Celia always hated Black Garden since it was a pain in a normal duel, but in a battle, Black Garden was even more threatening. She put a note in mind to take care not to summon carelessly from that time on.

Celia looked for a while at her current status. She was left with four cards in her hand, the Heavenly Celestial as her only card on the field, and twenty or so cards in her deck, while her Life Point counter was at 4500. Meanwhile, Shiki ended up somewhat better. While she had only 1 card in her hand, she has Madolche Ticket, Madolche Queen Tiaramisu with 1 materials left, Madolche Chouxvalier, and Evilswarm Ouroboros with full materials on her side of the field, and she hadn’t suffered any damages yet. And looking at the school, she realized that they were not that far off from their destination.

“Shiki, can you bring Tiara and Choux here so we can have an extra reinforcement when we start doing our actual mission here?”

-----

Not long after that, the six of them (Celia, Shiki, and their monsters) were moving at high speed straight into the building. The ground-bound ones of the group were on top of Ouroboros, while the Heavenly Celestial flew around the corrupt dragon, smiting anything that came close with it with her flaming blade.

As soon as they arrived near the building itself, they were surprised that there were two persons that was riding a golden dragon, specifically Felgrand the Divine Dragon. They seemed to be intent on blocking their way.

“Password please.”

“Uh..Swordfish?”

“Beep, wrong answer.”

“1234?”

“…nope.”

Celia facepalmed as she watched the conversation between Shiki and the two opponents.

“…this will get ridiculous fast..

Let’s duel instead, shall we?”

f***ing idiots. Though Shiki’s still a lovable idiot for me.

“Celia, let me handl-“
“I can do this on my own. Just keep the damn dragon steady so I can focus on the duel itself.

“Only one of you will duel? This’ll be fast then.”

They was not in prime condition too, as Celia saw their life points were around 3000 or 4000 each. Knowing this, Celia smirked and proceeded to draw a card.

This will definitely end fast.

[Spoiler=Notes]

Customs used:

Madolche Tartcher

Warrior/Effect *4 Earth 1300/1000

When this card in your possession is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, shuffle this card back into your deck. Once per turn, you can shuffle 1 “Madolche” card from your hand to your deck. If you do, shuffle 1 face-up monster on the field to its owner’s deck. You can only activate the effect of “Madolche Tartcher” once per turn.

Fabled Scarlet Sword of the Celestials

Spell Card

If you control a LIGHT monster, you can return 2 of your banished monsters to your graveyard to draw 1 card and send 1 EARTH monster from your deck to your graveyard. If you control an EARTH monster, you can set 1 level 4 or lower EARTH or LIGHT monster from your graveyard to your side of the field. You can only activate 1 of "Fabled Scarlet Sword" effects per turn.

Ascension of the Celestial Being

Spell Card

Banish, from your side of the field or graveyard, the materials for a “Celestial” Fusion monster in your extra deck, then fusion summon the monster. You can only activate 1 “Ascension of the Celestial Being” per turn.

Heavenly Celestial of the Immaterial World

Fairy/Fusion/Effect *7 Light 2900/2200

''Earthly Celestial of the Material World'' + 1 LIGHT monster + 1 EARTH monster.

Must be Fusion Summoned first. When this card attacks a monster, reveal the top card of your deck. If it's an EARTH monster, add it to your hand and other card effects cannot be activated until the end of the Battle Phase. If it's a LIGHT monster, send 1 card from the field to the graveyard except this card's attack target. Otherwise, add the card to your hand. You can return this card from your graveyard to your extra deck and discard 1 card to special summon a ''Earthly Celestial of the Material World'' from your graveyard or banished pile to your side of the field.

Duel Status:

TBA[/spoiler]

Ren

With the chaos that was going on outside the helicopters, Ren finally finished his preparations and, along with the rest of his club, entered the fray. Taking the lead, he brought forth a few cards to boost their offence, having alerted the rest to his move beforehand to convince them to wait until he was finished before acting.

"Special Summon, Radius, the Half Moon Dragon and Schwarzschild Limit Dragon. Normal Summon Galaxy Wizard, and activate eff, boosting to level 8."

In front of Ren three different creatures appeared, taking advantage of the wide variety of monsters on the field, Radius and Schwarzschild were able to appear both as level 8 monsters, even as their ATK was halved, bringing forth two more rose tokens. Beside them, Galaxy Wizard also rose, and instantly boosted it's own level to 8 even as a third rose token appeared. 

"Galaxy Exploration, Special Summoning Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon since I have the level 8 Galaxy Wizard on the field. Then, Galaxy Wizard is sacrificed to add a Galaxy-Eyes Cloud Dragon to hand."

As the third dragon appeared, the wizard vanished, replacing itself with another card in Ren's hand. A fourth rose token appeared down below, before the three dragons vanished, forming the overlay network high up in the sky above.

"I'll overlay my three dragons to construct the overlay network. Great Majestic Dragon, rise up once more and allow your final evolution to shine free, and protect the hopes and dreams of my friends. Xyz Summon, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon."

From the glowing portal, a sudden explosion of light happened, before the shape of a great dragon could start to be seen from inside it. Slowly appearing was a glowing red dragon, with not one, but three heads and three xyz materials orbiting around it. As it descended as well, a glowing pulse of light extended from it, preventing the crippling effects of both Black Garden and Zombie World from reaching it and, through it's aura, the rest of his club. As he reached it's head, he threw his hand forward, as if signalling a charge, and with the command given, the rest of the club reached for their decks to start their own summons as Neo Galaxy-Eyes started to shoot bursts of energy at the enemies around them.

Yuki

With the great dragon summoned, and it's aura protecting them from the field spell, Yuki along with several of the other club members started summoning creatures of their own. To her right, one of the other members summoned a trio of beasts before bringing them together for a Synchro Summon, the end result being the Norse God of Thunder, Thor, given form in a card, the one known as Thor, Lord of the Aesir. On her other side, another god given form had appeared, from Japanese Folklore, Amaterasu, given form by the card Bujinki Amaterasu. Smiling at the appearance of several gods, Yuki got to work on summoning one of her own, quietly stating her moves as she did so.

"Normal Summon, Herald of Orange Light, then release to Tribute Summon Darklord Desire. Foolish Burial will send Fallen Angel - Azazel to the graveyard, then Call of the Haunted to summon him back to the field as well. Use your effects, both of you, and then Overlay."

In front of her, the form of the Orange Herald appeared for a moment before vanishing to give birth to the first of the two fallen angels, the red-winged Darklord Desire. Beside him, the second one also appeared, the black-winged Fallen Angel - Azazel. Both angels held out their hands, Azazel sending a sphere of black energy out from his that warped one of the incoming Blackwings into nothing, while Desire's command just made his target vanish entirely before the two came together to form an overlay network.

"Angel of Light, I pray that you will guide us to our faith, and use the Light granted by our Holy Father to punish the sinners and aid the believers. Xyz Summon, Archangel - Uriel."

The angel appeared, descending from the sky where the portal had appeared, seemingly made of golden armour, with some red fabric around part of it's body. Unlike most angels, Uriel's wings were also metallic, and from it's hands a pair of glowing, orange swords could be seen appearing, before it charged into the fray, a pair of xyz materials orbitting the angel as it dove into action.

Miki x Harumi 

The invasion on the Tatsunagi is devolving into pure chaos quicker before Miki could anticipate. Nothing in his original plan seem to happen, especially the bit where he was pressured by a mysterious hooded assassin just a few meters away from the entrance. Around him wasn't a clean road to victory, rather one littered with students and monsters ravaging each other, and corpses splattered all over the area. But as Miki was busy soaking the things happening around him, Harumi's Lunate Elf jumped in and attacked him without warning with her scepter. Luckily, Caius was more than fast enough to intercept the attack with its massive arms, giving more than enough time for Miki to think of a new strategy. "Since Sleeping Forest was last activated, I've used it's effect... 4 times, was it? I just need to summon an extra deck card and it's effect would activate. Hopefully that'll kill this bastard." As the two monsters jumped back behind their masters, Miki's confident smirk returned as he placed another card on his Duel Disk. 

"Summon, Effect Veiler. Well, it's been nice playing with you, but now you'll... Die. Really, you'll die." Miki's words wasn't just an empty threat, evident by the magic circle appearing underneath him. The circle had what appears to be a rose in its center, and several rune-like markings on it's edges. "I tune my Effect Veiler and Caius The Shadow Monarch..." 

Large thorns of magical energy began extending near the area Miki is, which would suck the life-force out of any monster that happens to touch it. Despite the large amount of energy centered around her opponent, Harumi somehow remained calm. Even though she was somewhat surprised, she already braced herself for anything. She knew the monster Miki was going to summon, and has already prepared (mentally at least) against it. 

"Blood stained roses, bloom once more and scatter down a rain of terror on thy foes. Entangle your black thorns and form a new throne for me to rule on! Scatter all beneath you! Synchro Summon! BLACK ROSE DRAGON!" Miki finished the chant by raising his right arm towards the sky, and as if following Miki's command, the magical thorns extended up towards the sky before entwining with itself and forming a massive closed rose in the air. Moments later, the rose's petal start opening to reveal a large red, rose-like dragon inside it. Without warning, the dragon extended gigantic black thorns from it's body towards Harumi, who didn't seem to do anything to protect herself. As the thorns hit Harumi, it kicked up a lot of dust. The thorns seem to have completely pierced through it's target, but the clouds made it difficult to tell.

"Huff.. Huff... Never expected to summon my Black Rose this early on in the fight... Well, whoever he was, he's dead now." Miki dropped to his knees in exhaustion, as it seemed that summoning the dragon took a lot out of him. The dust clouds begin to settle to reveal Miki's victory and his newest victim, but once it actually disappears, Miki once again dropped his jaw in surprise. "Haha.. Black Rose Dragon? Finally.. Someone who can stand up against my thorns!" Harumi not only survived Black Rose's attack, but seem to have summoned Glow Up Bulb to assist Lunate Elf in blocking Black Rose's thorns.

"I'll tune my Lunate Elf with Glow Up Bulb..." The same Magic Circle Miki made earlier appeared underneath Harumi's feet, along with similar magical thorns. Harumi's thorns managed to dissipate the black thorns. 

"Blood stained roses; become my shield. Black thorns; become my sword. Reach up and destroy everything in your path. Scatter away, Black Rose Dragon!" A single black thorn extended from Harumi's duel disk, seemingly piercing through Miki's Black Rose Dragon. A large rose similar to the one seen before appeared below Harumi, lifting her up into the air before it's petals open away to reveal a dragon identical to Miki's. 

"No... Way... Just who the hell are you?!" Miki stood up and pointed towards his opponent, who is now several feet above him. 

"Disposable goods. I already told you. Now leave, and I'll spare your friends." Harumi responded flatly as her dragon's thorns extend toward a small group of Tatsunagi students and their monsters.

"I.. Don't need them! I'll conquer everything on my own, and you'll be another corpse in my road toward heaven!" Miki seemingly became enraged as he saw that his opponent is underestimating him. His rage apparently allowed his Black Rose to bellow a glass-shattering roar that destroyed Harumi's thorns entangling it. The roar knocked Harumi and her dragon back, causing her to finally become serious. The roar is then followed with another set of black thorns headed towards Harumi.

"And you'll just be a corpse in Ryuusei's road for his heaven! I'm his silent sword and shield, and I'll make sure no one stands between him and victory!" Harumi extended her right arm in response to Miki's attack. Her dragon launched a similar set of thorns to counter her opponent. The thorns created a large explosion upon contact, levelling the school's main entrance and propelling both Miki and Harumi into it with near-deadly force. 

The two signers found themselves lying next to each other inside the school lobby, struggling to keep themselves conscious. "Ah... That.. hurt.. My everything hurts.. I'm not defeated, am I..? No.. Not yet." Blood began to trickle down Miki's mouth as he forced himself up to make sure he completes his goal of getting Shooting Quasar Dragon. "I'm still... Alive, you bastard... I won't let you take my Shooting Quasar Dragon... Take it from my thorn-covered heart after I die, if you want it that much." Harumi got up using what appears to be sheer will. Like Miki, blood is running down her mouth, but she still blocks Miki's path. 

"Duel me. I won't settle for anything less." Harumi ended her sentence by coughing blood. It was obvious neither of them are in any condition to duel. Miki has dislocated his back and legs, and Harumi has a bad case of internal injury. However, the two, seemingly bound by fate still won't give up their 'roads'.

"You're Right, I think we should." Jacob replied as he took his cards off of the base of the duel disk, and as he did this, the Dragon Symbol on Emerald Dragon's Shoulder disappeared, and then Emerald Dragon soon dissolved into the air. He also put away the facedown card as well. The duel disk went into its offline mode as he turned to Nathan. "We gotta hurry. We're going to miss a lot of stuff if we don't!" He said as he then turned on his communications and told his other club members:

"Alright. Great Job, you guys! Do we have any injuries?"

"There's only one guy with a bruised elbow, but that's about it."

"Awesome! Now, we're heading to the main building now. We're going to push forward until we can win this!" Jacob said as he saw about 15 other students go racing to the main building. Jacob motioned for Nathan to follow as he ran with them.

Cyan had completely wiped out his portion of the zombie creatures and beat the zombified students he was put up against. With this, he was able to move forward in the plan, now as one of the members of the Astrology Club.

"Alright, time to keep going!" Cyan said to himself as he returned his monsters to their respective decks and rushed off. However, as he neared the entrance to the academy, he was met by a power strike, as he was knocked back a bit. With a loud groan, Cyan slowly got back up and saw before him a new monster: Plaguespreader Zombie. Out from behind this monster, came forth a zombified student...who bore a familiar resemblance to the monster known as "Zombie Master".

"Tch...someone actually made it through a zombie wall? Well you must be pretty proud of yourself kid." the student scoffed as he placed a few cards face down on the duel disk.

Cyan looked at the zombified student as he smirked and readied his duel disk once again, as he drew six cards. "And here I thought I'd be just facing mindless students and monsters! Now we're getting somewhere! Just know, when I beat you...remember the name Cyan Gray!!" he said, as he smirked and began to make his first move. "First! I summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus, in attack mode! Then I activate his effect, so I send from my hand, Ruby Carbuncle to the field as a Continuous Spell! Next, Double Summon and bring forth Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle! His effect, allows me to send Sapphire Pegasus to the top of my deck! With that...Cobalt Eagle attacks Plaguespreader Zombie!"

"So naive...Trap Activate! Impenetrable Attack!" the student smirked as the trap was activated, his Zombie remaining on the field. "My Zombie remains, but I take the damage regardless."

Zombie Student LP: 8000 -> 7000

"Well then, two face downs will end it for me! Your turn!" Cyan smirked, as two face-downs were set. This duel was just beginning...and Cyan had a feeling he was going to win.

[spoiler=DUEL LOG!]

Cyan

Life Points - 8000 LP

Monster Zone - C.B. Cobalt Eagle

Spell/Trap Zone - Two Face Downs, C.B. Ruby Carbuncle

Grave - Double Summon

Zombie Student

Life Points - 7000 LP

Monster Zone - Plaguespreader Zombie

Spell/Trap Zone - One Face Down / Zombie World (As its on the field anyway)

Grave - Impenetrable Attack!

[/spoiler]

Jacob had to keep running, but still saw Nathan behind him as he ran to the entrance to the Building. He soon saw another guy with Crystal Beasts, and then he tripped and fell. When he got up, there was a swarm of various Pyro monsters in front of him, as well as a kid with them. "Tsk, who do you think you guys are, anyway?" The kid replied as he turned his Duel Disk Online.

"Oh, I'll tell you who I am. I'm Jacob Scott, leader of the Drama Club! And I'm sorry to say that your tragic end will not be remembered!" He said as his duel disk went online as well. He soon drew 6 cards. "I set a monster and 2 spell/traps.."

"Fine! I'll go next!" The arrogant kid yelled as he drew his 6 cards. "I summon Laval Cannon in Attack Mode, then activate Molten Conduction field! Allowing me to send Laval Volcano Handmaiden and Laval Magma Cannoneer from my deck to my grave, and since I sent Handmaiden, I also send Laval Coatl to the grave! Now, Cannon, Attack his facedown!" The kid said as the Pyro monster shot a flaming blast of fire at the facedown.

"I'm sorry to say that your attack won't even dent my impenetrable defense! My facedown is Emerald Dragon Youth!" Jacob said as the young dragon took the attack hard, but wasn't hurt in the process. The kid then took 500 Life Points.

"Ugh. Fine! I place 2 cards facedown, and end.."

"I draw!" Jacob says as he drew a card. He said as a Green Knight came onto the field. "Next I normal Summon another Emerald Dragon Youth, In Attack Mode!" He said as a flaming green orb moved beside the Knight. "Now, I use both Dragons, to XYZ Summon Paladin of Emerald Dragon!" He said as a new, enormous dragon flew onto the field. It seemed more of an attacker than Jacob's main card, Emerald Dragon. "Now I activate its special ability, allowing me to detatch one XYZ material to let him attack in Defense Mode! Now, Attack, Paladin, with Green Spear Slash!" Jacob said as his Dragon Knight turned his sword into a spiked shield. The Knight then threw the shield at the Laval Cannon.

"AHAHAHA! You've activated my Sakuretsu Armor which makes-"

"Now, wait just a moment! I activate Combined Defense Force! By having Paladin lose 500 DEF, your Sakuretsu Armor is Negated!"

"WHAT?!" The kid said as the shield obliterated Laval Cannon. The kid yelled in anger as his life points went down once again by 400. "You're beginning to annoy me, Jacob!!"

[spoiler='Current Field']

Jacob- 8000 vs. Fudo Student- 7100

-------Current Cards:
---Jacob:
- Paladin of Emerald Dragon (1 Material, 2000 ATK, 1500 DEF)
- 1 Set Card
- 3 Cards in Hand

---Fudo Student:

- 1 Set Card

- 2 Cards in Hand

[/spoiler]

Deneva motioned for her feathered wyrm towards the school house entrance. On their way, two Black Rose Dragons were summoned, and they, without a doubt, attacked each other with the intent to kill. With thorns brandished on both sides, they caused a massive explosion, devastating the entrance to the school building, and destroying the monsters. The blast radius was immense and powerful, as it struck Deneva and her awakeing being. Her monster was destroyed, sending Deneva rocketing towards the ground. Quickly, Deneva rifled through her Deck, pulling out a monster card.

"Winged Anastasia!" A pale woman with blonde curly hair materialized into existence, complete with a large sword and silver armour. Using her abilities, she 'flew' up to the falling Deneva and caught her, slowly drifting down to the ground. "Thanks." The silent woman brushed her hair and gave a small, pleasant smile before Deneva retrieved her card from her Duel Disk. The school entrance was wide open, now. Thanks to that ridiculous showdown. Now's my chance.

~:~

Inside, it seemed unaffected by the 'Zombie World' and 'Black Garden' that were hindering the battle outside. The entrance split open to several hallways, lending to Deneva no clues as to where to search for the prized dragon card. Footsteps were heard coming from several of them. Reinforcements, more than likely. Hiding within the building to surprise and ambush any who'd made it in. Taking no chance, Deneva hid behind a pillar. Several bodies ran buy, speaking too indistinctly for Deneva to discern anything. Letting several moments pass, Deneva stepped from behind the column.

"Hey!"  Of course, there was one. How cliche..

Deneva turned around to face this adversary. He was large and tan. Surfer looking. Khaki shorts and a blue muscle shirt, complete with a necklace composed of shark teeth. The guy looked her up and down, noticing her life points, reading 6300, and smirked. "I don't recognize you, girl." He looked off into the distance, taking in the sight of the gruesome onslaught outside his school's destroyed entrance hall before returning his cocky grin to her. "You ain't getting anywhere, babe."

Was it smarter to have a duel here? More tactical? Sure, he'd halt Deneva's advance, but then he wouldn't be able to assist outside. Then again, a few bodies already ran past, and she didn't know if anyone else besides herself made into the building. This assault didn't seem very well orchestrated to Deneva. Anyways, dueling this guy who was more than likely twice her size was better than getting into a fight with him.

"Fine, creep! Duel!" Whipping out and activating her Duel Disk, Deneva caught the sight of her LP reading and drew her opening hand. I can still do this.

Her foe did the same. "Normal Summon! Codarus! And setting two cards! Your move." A blue and white scaled serpent came into a being, with two face down cards behind it.

Deneva drew, quickly contemplating her opening move. The opponent obviously played a Daedalus/Legendary Ocean Deck. She hadn't faced one before, but she was never one to underestimate. "I Normal Summon, Claymore Priscilla!" With no response from her opponent, Deneva continued. "Entering the Battle Phase! Priscilla, cut down his Codarus!" The short haired blonde briskly leaped at the serpent, sword at the ready to swipe clean through the foe's body.

The Fudo Student, who was zombie-like similar to the other Fudo Students, then drew a card. "It's your funeral! I activate the magic of Rekindling to summon all of my monsters back onto the field, and then I use Maiden and Cannoneer to Synchro Summon Lavalval Dragun!" He said as a fire dragon soon appeared on the field. "Now, Dragun, attack his Paladin!" He said as the dragon blasted Paladin out of the duel. The disappointed Jacob soon took a sigh of disappointment as he saw the Fudo Student Laughing. "So, you must be one of the weaker ones, huh? Well then, prepare to die!"

"Fine then. I guess that means you'll be really disappointed after this duel! I draw!" Jacob said soon afterward. "Ha! Looks like someone is going to be really disappointed after this! I activate the magic of Mind Control, to take control of your Dragon!" Jacob said as the dragon then flew to Jacob's aid instead of the student's. "Now I summon The Soul of an Emerald Dragon in Attack Mode!" Jacob said as a floating green orb floated around the other dragon. "Now I use the two to Synchro Summon..ULTIMATE EMERALD DRAGON!" Jacob soon yelled as the two monsters melted away and a green flash of light crashed onto the field. It seemed more of an attacker than Jacob's main card, Emerald Dragon. "Now, my Ultimate Emerald Dragon will obliterate your life points bit by bit! Now, Go, Emerald Flame Blast!" Jacob exclaimed as the Dragon Blasted a green beam of light directly at The Student's Life Points. The Beam made a clear hit, and did a huge amount of damage to the Student's Life Points. "So, would you like to leave now, or keep getting hurt?"

"Not really, I'm going to activate Call of the Haunted-"

"Not If I use my facedown, Dark Bribe!" Jacob said as he prevented the Fire Dragon from coming out again. The Furious student then drew a card.

[spoiler='Current Field']

Jacob- 8000 vs. Fudo Student- 4600
--------Current Cards:
--- Jacob
-Ultimate Emerald Dragon (2500 ATK, 100 DEF)
-2 Cards in Hand

---Fudo Student

-2 Cards in Hand

[/spoiler]

Nantian and Nelly had already flew directly through the front door of Fudo Academy and when they got in they realized that someone had turned off all of the lights. Daiyusha and Jeweled Red Dragon were immediately unsummoned upon entering the school, but that didn't matter. Nelly had figured that the Fudo Academy kids decided that it would be best to hide the dragon somewhere in the basement. That way even if whoever guards it is defeated the Fudo Academy students have more than enough time to take down the Tatsunagi Academy students. Nantian and Nelly proceeded to make their way down the nearest staircase and went as far down as they could go. What was hilarious was that this was an oddly simple journey. The two easily made their way to the basement of the school, but they were pretty startled by the fact that everything was dark accept one door. From a design standpoint the two were amazingly confused with how this whole one door business. It simply screamed trap, but there was one available to them....Forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kansai Stage 2

When Nelly and Nantian walked through the door both were visually shocked by what they saw. It was literally 3-D Maze with doors. What fresh Hell is this! Nantian shouted. This was something that the invasion force didn't calculate at all. In fact how could this kind of structure even take shape. The dimensions were totally off. This looks to be annoying. This maze however does seem to have some mystical and probably historical relevance good thing the vast majority of the strike team is comprised of clubs suited for this. Now which...Nelly turned around to notice that there weren't any club members actually behind him other than Nantian. Nelly immediately facepalmed. The zombies? The zombies. Nelly was a tad upset that his strike team did not do as they were supposed to do and got distracted with the fight versus the zombies and crows. Being so easily distracted by the enemy has to be a downside of being good at the game. He started touching random points on his duel disk and he started to ask it questions. Muse track the jetpacks are any members of the strike team in the building?

Yes sir. One member of the Signer club has made it inside Fudo Academy. In addition to that the president of the Martial Arts Club is closing in on the building. Well surely he must be escorting people to the building and getting back into battle. I'm not sure about that. I mean Zombie World really does screw over his deck. Maybe he intends to get the quasar dragon for himself. Nelly's face sank deeper as that sounded much more logical. Alright this means we don't have time to waste. Split up and begin checking every door. When members of the Strike team come they should be able to figure out how to navigate this place with little difficulty. They better be, that sad excuse for a zombie raid has to be a trap. This is going to put too much strain on the ground team. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Counterattack Music

On the outside it seemed that Tatsunagi invaders were delivering an unhealthy thrashing to the Fudo Academy students. A surprising amount of students took grievous injury and some were even killed. Clearly this tragedy would go down in history. Having said that several figures made themselves visible on the roof of Fudo Academy looking at all of the carnage. 

One of the youngsters on the roof had gotten quite upset with the way this turned out. This whole zombie thing was his idea to begin with and now these savages are using it to slaughter the student body. How dare they do this? But...okay...this is good. Now lets begin the counter attack! This mysterious villain raised his hands and from behind the school rose was seemed to be an army of zombified dragons. These beast flew over the battlefield and they started to rain down blue fire on...everyone. Of course this fire wouldn't hurt the Fudo Students but these monsters were strong and a lot stronger than a lot of the monsters the invasion force was using. The Tatsunagi students were suffering massive casualties. As they were being cooked alive like their monsters. HAHAHA NOW I SYNCH MY PLAGUESPREADER ZOMBIE AND MY MEZUKI TO CALL FORTH!! DOOMKAISER DRAGON! NOW TIME FOR ASSAULT MODE ACTIVATE. COME DOOMKAISER DRAGON ASSAULT MODE! The massive gray and decaying dragon roared from behind the boy. It's roar echoed all throughout the battlefield. SKILL ACTIVATE! RAISE THE DEAD. In true zombie like fashion the ground was literally shaking as zombie versions of all of the Tatsunagi students' monsters were rising up and attacking their owners. SILLY IMPS THIS WHOLE FIELD BELONGS TO ME! MEANING MY REVIVAL IS LIMITLESS NOW DIIIIIIEEEEEE!!! This boy shouted as the Fudo counterattack had just begun. 

In addition to him two girls dressed in very ornate princess clothing had butlers set-up an outside garden party right in front of the main door to Fudo Academy. Oh look Olithia, David has gone and lost his mind again. One little lady said. Can you blame him though? I mean seriously there are students out there with clubs. This is completely ludicrous. I have to wonder why we didn't act sooner Lykinnia. Well we did need to trap the president of their student council in the school. I doubt he'll survive long. At this moment Olithia's butler poured tea for both of the ladies and they simply sat still to make sure no one came through this entrance. 

Behind David a lone cowboy walked up to the student council president. Well this doesn't look good. Ready for that contingency plan Ryuusei Takamichi. This man said with a slight grin. Ryuusei didn't know how this counter attack would pan out. So he pulled out a card in a very special card sleeve and handed it to the man. I'm not conceding I just know I should prepare for the worst. Sneak out from the back of the school, I doubt anyone will be getting past us. Just make sure you put that to good use. Alright then. The cowboy stranger walked away and proceeded drive away in the direction opposite of all the fighting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the skies Navy Ali and the rest of the boxing team was having a hilariously easy time taking down the blackwings hidden in the murder of crows. And since there were above the battlefield Zombie World didn't effect them. Of course being Zombies wouldn't have meant anything to their decks but it was just a benefit to defending the rear. What happened next was quite unnerving. It seemed that there was an army of blackwing monsters coming in the distance and they were going to flank the Tatsunagi Academy's invasion force. Navy was honestly scared for a second because clearly this was far more than he could handle. But that didn't matter. He had no choice. Especially since that M.A. club president turned cowardice on them. It didn't help when he heard an unfamiliar voice come from behind him.

Man...they sur' do got some expensive helicopters at that Tatsunagrrr school ther'. Navy turned around to see two boys with blackwing jetpacks staring at the helicopters. Navy's eye twitched as he was annoyed and confused. You two run blackwings? Both of the boys nodded. Y'all sons of b**ches are racist. I know it. Well dem der yo opinion and ye entitled to it. But we gon' take these metal birds of yours out the sky. HICK F**KTARDS! LIKE HELL YOU WILL! Navy waved and the Helicopters went to land in a previously designated spot. The two boys then laughed as they got their duel disk ready. Screw boxing! Imma stab you two in the face.

After his opponent just sat there doing nothing his next turn, Jacob drew a card. "I don't have time for this! I activate Dragon's Mirror to fuse my Paladin and my Emerald Dragon Youth from my graveyard to Fusion Summon Emerald Dragon Master!" Jacob replied as his other knightly monster joined the other Dragon. "Emerald Dragon Master, Ultimate Emerald Dragon, Finish this duel!" Jacob exclaimed as his mighty dragon blasted the zombie kid out of the way. Jacob then quickly put his cards back away and his duel disk went offline again. He then switched on his communications, and then contacted the rest of the Drama Club.

"We're falling behind, you guys! We need to get in there!" Jacob called out as he now ran forward into the building. He felt really bad for leaving Nathan behind, and so he told him a message as well:

"Nathan, I feel really bad for leaving you behind, but we had to go faster. Just try your best to get in the main building as fast as you can.." Jacob soon replied as he now went into a sprint, seeing his other club members running behind him.

Speeding over the crowds of zombies atop the Dual-Mode Beast, Hannah smiled triumphantly. She was positioned on top of her monster's head, holding a hand to her forehead in a way that partially served to block the sun, but mostly just looked cool. Glancing back, she addressed her companion.

"Cedric! You okay down there? We are getting close to the main building."

He looked back up to her, shuffling his deck and placing it back in the duel disk.

"The main building? We are in the Numbers Club. Our job is to hold off the zombies, not to enter the building..."

Grinning wildly, she unsummoned her monster, tucking and rolling as she hit the ground about 20 meters from the front door. Sighing, Cedric lands similarly, lazily catching up.

"Then I will just join your Debate Club! Then we can be on the strike force together!"

"But... Debate Club isn't part of the strike force..."

"So? You are the president! Make it part of the strike force!"

Before he could respond, she charged forward to the doorway, only to be met by two young girls and what appeared to be a butler. 

"Hey! You two! We challenge you to a duel! You two versus us two! If we win, you let us past so we can get your Stooping Quail Dragon! If we lose..."

"We won't lose."

Cedric stood beside her, stretching his shoulders as he yawns. Seeing the two that Hannah had challenged blindly, he sighed. They didn't look like duelists. They looked like characters from a children's movie. What were they even doing here? Something was wrong. Leaning over toward Hannah, he whispered into her ear.

"Hannah, something about them seems off. If we are going to duel them, we need to be careful."

Feeling him so close to her, she turned bright red, her eyes widening. Hearing him speak, she buckled over, laughing. Rather than whisper back, she nearly shouted her response, doing so intentionally so that the girls could hear her.

"Careful? Why on earth would we need to be careful? Look at them! I doubt they even know what a special summon is! Right, girls?"

She stuck her tongue out at them, hoping to evoke a response.

The Fortune Club didn't take long to dive out of their helicopter when the Blackwings attacked. To various degrees of dignity though as Diana squealed as she tried to keep her dress from flying up but Suzuka seemed certainly okay with just flashing everybody as she descended into the school courtyard.

On the ground though the condition wasn't much better, what with all the zombies and what not, but well there wasn't much that could be done about the situation except fight their way through as their classmates were doing.

"Come Arcana the First - Magician of Power!" Ririko yelled above the noise of battle, calling upon one of her most powerful monsters first, then afterword placing two monsters down to flank it, "Come Chariot, now cut a path through these zombies to the school." The two centaur men flanked the Magician as she flung fireballs into the crowd, cutting down any zombies that got to close.

-Meanwhile-

Hinako on the other hand would have no part in anything that involved harming children, so in an effort to calm this whole school war down she was going right for the head of the school... the Administration office. 

Avoiding the zombie horde all together she entered right behind Cordelia to find, one of the Fudo students paralyzed on their back. Hinako leaned over the girl and sighed.

"I apologize for our school's rather... ah... unethical behavior, but I'd suggest getting yourself as far away as possible this is about to get ugly... er.," without another word Hinako stepped over the student and walked down a random hallway she crossed her fingers and hoped would lead her to the Administrative offices.

[spoiler='Cardex']

396819.jpg 398051.jpg[/spoiler]

The Claymore was seconds away from having her sword slice through the sea serpent's body. The sword connected, and the Codarus was destroyed, the surfer losing 1000 Life Points. "Rrr. Hey! What gives?!"

"I forgot to mention, whenever Priscilla attacks, she gains 500 ATK. We're almost even now." The dude looked flustered, aggravated that Deneva called his bluff with his two face downs. "I'll also set two face downs. Go."

"Whatever, we've only just started, babe." Drawing his card, he seemed pleased with it. "I discard my 'Warrior of Atlantis' from my hand and retrieve 'A Legendary Ocean' from my Deck. Field Spell Activate!" The scenery around the two duelists become one of an underwater wonder. Stone structures come to form, and various aquatic life, be it plant or fish, filled the ground and air. "Now I summon 'Armed Sea Hunter'!" A surreal mixture of a sea-horse and plesiosaur came to being, brandishing a bow. With no response from Deneva, the surfer continued and declared his monster to attack Deneva's Claymore, the creature getting an ATK boost from its surroundings. It aimed with its bow and fired a well placed bolt at the woman.

"I activate a Trap! 'Misjudge of Power'!" One of Deneva's face downs lifted itself, and illuminated. "I target your Sea Hunter! With this, its Level is increased, but after it destroys an attack position Claymore, it's also a goner." The Hunter's shot landed, piercing through the Claymore's stomach. Falling to her knees, she was destroyed while Deneva lost 600 LP, but it activated her continuous trap's effect.

"Before that happens, I chain 'Aquamirror Cycle'. I tribute my Hunter and return my other two creatures in my grave to my hand. Your turn, babe."

Damn, I couldn't activate my 'Yoki Burst!' because Priscilla would lose 500 ATK from being attacked anyways, still being weaker than that hunter. Now, with both sides being empty, I can't summon any of my monsters. Hopefully, I'll get a good draw..

Drawing her card, Deneva let a dreaded look come to her face for a split second. A high leveled Claymore she couldn't play yet. "I'll end my turn."

"Ha! C'mon, babe, play with me a little. Don't be a tease. I play Codarus, and it'll attack directly!" The monster blasted a high pressure stream of luminescent water at Deneva, which with nothing to counter it, landed, dealing 1600 points of damage. "Now you aren't even fun. Your turn."

"During your End Phase, I activate 'Misjudge of Power' and target your Codarus! It's level now being six. Which allows my to Special Summon 'Claymore - Jean'! Jean, attack his Codarus!" The Claymore sprinted towards toe serpent, and lunged to close in and pierce through its body.

"Uh uh! Aegis of the Ocean Dragon Lord!"

"Dammit," Deneva muttered under her breath. The surfer's remaining face down lifted, activating. The Codarus was surrounded with an intimidating aura as a lightning storm brewed and threatened the duel field. Jean's attack connected, delivering 800 points of damage, but the serpent remained intact. "Your turn, Jack Hole."

"No need to be angry, babe. I'm just a better duelist, and here's how I'll prove it to ya. I activated Codarus' effect! Sacking my field spell, your blondie and your last face down are sent to your grave. Discard 'Warrior of Atlantis' again for another 'A Legendary Ocean', which I activate. Now, I tribute my Codarus, and summon 'Levia-Dragon - Daedalus'!"

Dumbstruck, Deneva went wide-eyed as the gigantic ocean dragon emerged. "You're cute when you're scared. Too bad; I've gotta finish you. Daedalus, attack!" The creature opened its maw, and a bright beam of condensed energy was blasted ferociously towards Deneva. With nothing to combat it, the attack struck home, a total of 2800 damage being dealt. "You're gonna lose, sweetheart, and then, you're gonna die. But it doesn't have to end that way. I'm sure we can work something out."

[spoiler='Duel status']

Deneva

No creatures

No S/Ts

2900 LP

Surfer

Levia-Dragon - Daedalus

A Legendary Ocean

6200 LP

[/spoiler]

When he recieved the message from his clubs leader, Nathan was in a pretty uncomfortable situation, as some opposing guy and his 'Ice Beast Zerofyne' and 'Trap Stun' had managed to put Nathans 'High-Voltage Dragon' into disadvantage and take Nathans chance of using 'Threatening Roar' to protect him. So now, it was up for running and not looking back, while Nathans Ace was destroyed without hesitation by the blue bird.

And with those damn Field Spell Cards, Nathans other Monsters wouldn't even be strong enough to destroy the Rose Tokens they created! So the only thing Nathan could do, was run and try to get back into the Drama Club, who was in the building right now.

But that was easier said, than done. He still had his 'Threatening Roar' Trap, he used to have a little room from the Zombies at first, but on his way to the door, he was bitten, punched and knocked onto the ground, but somehow he managed to get behind those damn gates.

When he observed himself, he saw that his Life Points were down to 1200, his clothes were torn and he was bleeding out of several grazes on his arms and legs, but hey, they had a war.

The zombie student began his next move, smirking a bit. "I summon forth to my side of the field Goblin Zombie in attack mode! And now...I tune my Plaguespreader with Goblin Zombie!" he smirked as the two monsters suddenly were lifted into the air.

"The dead never remain that way for long! King of the damned, be revived and bring damnation upon my opponent! Synchro Summon! Reborned to my side, Revived King Ha Des!!"

The chant was complete, and before Cyan stood the new Synchro monster: Revived King Ha Des. Cyan, however, was not scared of this creature. With the current cards he had now, his plans would work. I can save Cobalt Eagle with Rainbow Path, this way I can detach Carbuncle from the Spell and Trap Zone, negate the attack and add Rainbow Dragon to my hand. Then use Crystal Blessing and add them back to my Spell and Trap Zone. he thought....but his thinking was cut short after hearing something.

HAHAHA NOW I SYNCH MY PLAGUESPREADER ZOMBIE AND MY MEZUKI TO CALL FORTH!! DOOMKAISER DRAGON! NOW TIME FOR ASSAULT MODE ACTIVATE. COME DOOMKAISER DRAGON ASSAULT MODE! SKILL ACTIVATE! RAISE THE DEAD. SILLY IMPS THIS WHOLE FIELD BELONGS TO ME! MEANING MY REVIVAL IS LIMITLESS NOW DIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!

When Cyan and the zombie student heard this, it happened. From the student's graveyard, both Plaguespreader and Goblin Zombie returned from his graveyard and began to attack the student. He yelled as he called out to Ha Des for help...but it was to no avail.

Cyan stopped as he wanted to help the student...but he had to keep pressing forward...he needed to meet up with Blake and the Astrology club. With a small sigh, Cyan ended the duel and ran past the student, as he clenched his fists as he ran into the building. I-I'm sorry...I can't help right now...just please don't die... he thought, being now completely grief-stricken.

Katsumi partially recovered from his paralysis and slowly got up on his feet, only to see another Tatsunagi student enter the school through the same way that Cordelia did. However, unlike Cordelia, this specific student (Hinako) didn't want to fight; Katsumi could see that that in her eyes. But, as soon as she addressed him for a bit, the girl immediately started to walk down the hallway that Katsumi was trying to go himself. This alone give him the incentive to try and stop her.

"Hey, hold up!" called Katsumi, trying to rush an outstretched hand to grab her; but it had failed on him, "If we're in this as deep as I think we are, then... administrations won't be able to do anything. You'll be better off confronting whoever's leading the charge on your end. But... that's what I was trying to do before..."

​Katsumi stopped mid-sentence, but not willfully; he could feel a sudden surge of paralysis in his jaw, that was probably the cause of the halt in speech. Katsumi could only wonder if the effects of that jolt would ever wear off in their entirety, but after a moment, he tried speaking to Hinako again.

"If you know where this guy is, then please take me with you," he requested, "It's my school that's under attack, so I should be the one to end this..."

Meanwhile, Cordelia delved deeper inside the Fudo Academy, determined to get her hands on the Shooting Quasar Dragon, and take it for herself. This was a stealth mission she was undertaking, so there was no point engaging anyone that she wasn't sure she could catch off-guard. But then again it would be nice if she find anyone, lest Cordelia would have to wander around the place aimlessly. Eventually, she found someone trying to run away, and responded to it.

"Summon War-Torn Goyo Guardian, Attack Mode," Cordelia instructed her Duel Disk, and with that voice command, the disk did everything in its highly-technologically-advanced power to put the stated Monster Card on the field, enabling it to be projected. This "monster" had the appearance of a machi-bugyo samurai that, judging by the number of wounds on his body alone, had endured a whole life-time of violence. Despite that, the veteran warrior remained determined to block this guy's path, and readied his main weapon in case it was required of him to attack, that being a jutte attached to a minraka.

"And just where do you think you're going?" Cordelia asked spitefully, as she approached the male she trapped with her beaten-down Goyo Guardian.

Jacob soon felt extremely guilty now for leaving his friend behind, and so he let the other Drama Members go on as he quickly sprinted with all of his might to Nathan. As he did this, his duel disk came online. When he got there, he soon saw that Nathan wasn't doing so well, and so he drew 6 cards and soon tried to get Nathan out of his current situation. He soon saw that Nathan was severely bleeding, and so this made him pretty annoyed at the zombies that did this to him. "Go, Green Dragon Ritual! Now, I sacrifice Emerald Dragon Youth from my hand to Ritual Summon Emerald Dragon in Defense Mode!" Jacob yelled as his ace card came onto the field as a green triangular light, and formed into the gigantic green dragon. The enormous Green Dragon then flew with great speed towards Nathan and hovered over him. "I'm not going to ditch you again, Nathan!" Jacob soon said with apologies.

[Celia]

“Wait.”

Celia looked around her. Students from Tatsunagi and Fudo Academy were either battling and dueling, but then she realized that duels should have reset her and her opponent’s life point and field to the starting point, which was definitely not happening to her and as far as she know, her opponent. Was it due to it being a 1 vs 2 and thus, not registering properly to the duel disk? Possibly, but then she realized about something that she could do to avoid wasting too much time.

“So it’s not actually a duel now, eh? Then I can do this.”

Celia pointed at Felgrand.

“Heavenly Celestial! Attack that damn dragon now!”

“Wait! This is the first turn, how can you attack? You can’t simply cheat like that!”

“Screw the rules, I am important enough to get a name! And who cares about cheating? This is a goddamn war, dammit!”

“What.”

Seems like the two didn’t realized that it’s not actually a duel at the moment. Poor guys

As the angelic being cut the golden dragon in half, the pieces and the two poor duelists atop it fell into the ground.

Just like Celia had said, it ended quickly, and Ouroboros moved away from the place, none of the individuals atop it cared enough to look back and see the fate of their opponent.

“You damn cheater. If you pulled something like that to me, you’ll be Ouroboros’s next meal.”

---------

As Ouroboros blitzed straight into their designated location in the stage 1 of the plan, hordes of Blackwing monsters attacked them, but with the combined effort of Tiaramisu and the free heads of Ouroboros, they were quickly disposed.

As soon as they reached the place, all their monsters suddenly disappeared, much to Celia’s chagrin. But, rather than weeping about it too much, Celia decided to report her current position to the Nelly and the other club presidents in the Strike Team using her duel disk.

Hello guys..

This is Celia and Shiki of the Esoterica Research Club. We have just gone inside the main building after getting lost for a while. I kinda needed you guys’ current position so I can regroup to the main Strike Team force.

Thanks for listening!

[Shiki]

“So..we will wait here until someone replied? Boring.

Hey, I’ll look around then. I’ll be back soon.”

“Don’t get yourself killed.”

Please don’t leave me alone…

---

It seemed like exiting then reentering the vision field reset her status, as her life points were back to 8000, and her deck was still at 40.

The carnage in front of her entertained her. Who would’ve thought that high school life could be this bloody? Flashes of different monsters battling against each other, zombies mauling and getting mauled, screams of human dying, it was definitely an amusing sight. Dodging attacks aimed at her, she danced around the battlefield looking around for something interesting, until she stumbled upon a dead duelist.

It was a male, though it was unclear about his side in this conflict, but it was likely that he was from the Fudo academy since his clothing was not that different from the zombies. His duel disk was still there, and his deck was still fully loaded inside it, it seemed like he wasn’t even able to do anything before getting killed by something.

Shiki decided to take a look at the dead boy’s deck and extra deck. It was a Chronomaly deck that also had some cards from the Artifact archetype splashed into it. Though, she was really surprised when she looked at the boy’s extra deck.

“..Fort Hyuk? Macho Mech? Atlandis? Chaos Atlandis?

These are amazing for random loot! This is definitely a good day for me~

Though, what is this card?”
She noticed a card amongst them was covered in blood, to the point of her being unable to identify it. It seemed to be an Xyz monster, so a possibility of it also being a Number monster made Shiki even happier. She pocketed the 5 cards, and after some more consideration, decided to take the rest of the deck and the extra deck with her too.

“Looting time, looting time~

At this rate I’ll find Number Ci1000 somewhere here~.”

Jacob soon got the message relayed by Celia through the Duel Disk and he soon made a reply himself. "This is Jacob Scott of the Drama Club. The rest of our team has successfully made it into the main building, and I'm making my way there now with one of my wounded members." Jacob soon replied with a serious tone through his Duel Disk as he suddenly heard a noise. It was a loud scream followed by a ear-deafening roar. "Are you kidding me? Fudo's trying to counter in some way? This is bad..." He thought as he contacted the rest of his team, annoyed by the fact that this wasn't going to be an easy win for him. "How's it going out there?" He told everyone through their Duel Disks.

"It definitely could be better, but right now, it's not catastrophic." The Co-Leader soon said calmly through the Duel Disk.

"Well, you're obviously not over here, where we're trying to run away from a hoard of zombies!!!" Another panicked member replied.

"Zombies?! Well I have thorns coming in around me trying to tear me limb for limb!!" Yet another frightened member screamed.

"Guys, Guys, just calm down. What I think our main goal we need to do here is regroup. Does that sound logical to you?" Jacob soon replied to make sure everyone wasn't losing their minds.

"I think that's reasonable. Where do we go?"

"Just meet me at the front entrance. We'll go back in together. That way, we'll have more strength." Jacob soon said as he terminated the chat. He looked above him to see his Dragon. "Alright, Emerald Dragon. Let's try our best not to get killed, alright?" He told himself as he continued to wait for his team.

Olithia and Lykinnia started to laugh as they were approached by two Tatsunagi students. They simply looked at the girl and her companion as the wanted to have some kind of duel. Lykinnia would you look at that. It seems that someone made it through the enhanced wave of zombies. Oh I wouldn't give these two that much credit. They were already here to begin with. What are we looking at here a deck basically made to win by luck and a deck made to win by stalling. Well I guess Ryuusei would be mad if we didn't stop these at least these two. Olithia looked at her opponents and proceed to fan herself. My, my what uncivilized people we are looking at. I guess we can duel the two of you. Lykinnia made motions to the two butler's they had. Higgins be so kind to grab Deck No. 3 for me and Deck No... what is it Olithia 4? Yes 4 for Olithia. After a couple of seconds the butler had given them decks and some very ornate duel disks. 

This could be fun. So what do you say we do the whole separate fields thing? I'm sure they would like that. They don't seem to have any real team work. The two princesses activate their duel disk and the entire area seems to revert to what would be normal around the combatants. See when people have an actual duel they are exempt from the things going on in this invasion. Our lifepoints reset as well as our decks. As an added bonus the entrance to the school behind us is completely locked tight and it will unlock when our lifepoints hit zero. Not like that will ever happen. Sooo DUEL!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nantian was busy walking around this oddly infinite corridor trying to find the right door to choose. Of course this was the only thing that mattered. Then some chatter started coming over the communications. It seemed that people were slowly trickling into Fudo Academy. Nantian quietly chuckled as he could hear the disappointment in Nelly's thoughts even though they were separated. These groups were not going to get the support they wanted from Nelly. He was pretty unforgiving that way. Of course that meant the only way anything would get done was if he himself directed them. Nantian grabbed his intercom. Alright listen carefully. All you have to do is make your way to the bottom of the school. When you can't go any further you will see a door. We're on the other side of that door in some weird puzzle maze like thing. Nelly and I have separated so be careful.

Nantian finally got to a door that he got an Eerie feeling about. He figured that this must have been the feeling one gets when a serious opponent is on the other side. Naturally he opened the door. On the inside it was simply dark. Nantian wasn't afraid as much as he was nervous. Who knows what these kids would do when they are pushed into a corner like this. Hello? He said as it seemed that there was a random echo in the room. Well...it seems like I caught a big rat in my little trap. Nantian looked as a weird teenager simply walked out of the Darkness. Nantian's eye twitched as he wondered if he would go to jail for beating this child to within an inch of his life with this vast amount of disrespect. My name is Damian Omen, Fudo Academy's Signer club treasurer. You rats of Tatsunagi Academy have perfectly fallen into our trap. How hilarious that your lack of organization just made everything easier. Damian then gets his duel disk ready. Then he feels a shiver down his spine. 

...The treasurer...the treasurer. Does someone really so insignificant think they can take me in proper contest. Oh you talk a big game but that isn't going to help you! I know, but I think you are kid. The door behind Nantian closed shut and locked. The room was only lit up by the combatants duel disk. DUUUEEEELLLLL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ringo was really happy with her Numbers club they were handling the invasion really well. She did however notice that there was an access of students fighting with her. Adding this whole Black Garden thing really limited her plays. At the time of the Kansai counterattack she had used Number 39's hope barrier to save a small group of students from the dragon's blue fire. She did notice that somehow that the Health and Fitness club presidents were still able to hold there own. She tried to survey the area and she noticed that the helicopters were leaving. No doubt to find a safe spot to land, but that means that there was something attacking them in the skies. Well she knew the boxing team was already up there and with the president of Martial Arts club nowhere on the battlefield she naturally assumed that was where he had to be. 

She along with Utopia hack and slashed their way to the giant oversized battleguards. Hey, you two are Number Holders! She said in shock. Can you two take care of the giant dragon at the top. If you actually force him to duel then his deck and field reset meaning our students won't be getting killed by their own monsters.

"Don't be too cocky. It puts a girl off, besides, this is where it turns around! During your End Phase, I target Daedalus with my Misjudge of Power, making it a Level 9 monster. My turn." Deneva drew her card smirking, keeping her eyes set on her opponent, for she already knew how to play this next turn. Adding it to her hand, it made her play all the sweeter. "Since I have no monsters and you do, I Special Summon 'Claymore - Phantom Miria'! With your dragon being so high leveled, I also Special Summon 'Claymore - God-Eye Galatea'! And I'm not done yet! I activate a Spell, 'Claymore Rank Match-up'! Targeting your dragon once again, I add a Claymore with a level equal or lower to its own level. I add the strongest Claymore in my Deck, 'Claymore - Teresa of the Faint Smile', and just as before, your monster allows me to Special Summon her!"

The surfer dude's expression changed from complete arrogance to sheer fright as Deneva's once empty field was now full of three armor-clad warriors. "Doesn't matter! None of them are powerful enough to take down my Daedalus, anyhow, not without killing themselves!"

"D'you forget? With Misjudge of Power, when your Daedalus battles an attack position Claymore, it falls regardless, inflicting damage to both of us! Miria! Attack his dragon!" Without hesitation, the woman charged for the sea dragon, sword at her side. In a swift bought, Miria was ensnared by the body of the Levia-dragon and Deneva lost 500 LP. "Miria, I banish Priscilla from my Graveyard to activate your effect!" The blonde nodded in acknowledgement, and using her bewildering speed, vanished from Daedalus' coil. "Her effect allows me to banish her from the field instead of being destroyed, and returning her during my next turn, and your Daedalus is destroyed, dealing 700 points of damage to us both! Now, Galatea, attack him directly!" With nothing on his field to counter, the Claymore's blade landed, dealing 2400 damage. "You, too, Teresa!" With her trademark faint smile, Teresa cleared the distance between herself and the ocean duelist, striking with a full 2600 points of damage, leaving Deneva's opponent with a meager 500 LP for his next turn. "Where's that swagger?" Deneva asked, motioning for her opponent to start his turn.

The Fudo student drew his card frantically, hoping to draw a savior, and he believed he did. "Discarding a card, I activate Lightning Vortex!"

"In your dreams; Teresa, activate your effect and target yourself!" With the same slight smile, the warrior's pupils became slit shaped as her irises became gold in color, and a shimmer cloaked her body. The lightning rumbled and struck Deneva's field. Teresa, with her activated effect, dodged the bolts seamlessly, but Galatea wasn't as lucky. "Teresa allows me to make one of my creatures unaffected by your cards whenever you activate a card effect, and it'll stay that way for the rest of your turn. Nice try, though."

"ARGH! I set a monster face down and set another card in my Spell and Trap Zone! Go!"

I've got him, now. Deneva smiled, knowing she'd already won. "I draw, and during my Standby Phase, Miria returns from the banished pile. Teresa, attack his face down!" The Claymore slashed the card clean in half, revealing a Nightmare Penguin, but the foe didn't even bother activating its effect. He knew he could only target one of Deneva's Claymores, and with Teresa on the field, Deneva could protect Miria from the penguin's bounce effect. "Miria, finish him off!"

Needless to say, the surfer was defeated, and the final attack sent him flailing, causing him to come in contact with a wall hard. With her Claymores still summoned, Deneva approached the buckled over Fudo student, swords held to his neck. Not a second after, a message to transmitted through her Duel Disk, providing status reports on various students as well as a broadband message from Nantian, stating his location.

"Yeah, this is Deneva Harp of the Astrology Club. I'm with Blake and Cyan assisting the Signer Club. I've infiltrated the school house. I'm not injured. I have a Fudo student apprehended. Making my way to you, Muhammad. Assistance from anyone requested." She shut off her communications and gave her captive an inquisitive look. "So, where do I find a door with a maze behind it?"

Drey was having a f**king great time as he smashed the head of a zombie clean off with his club. He swung it with well-practised finesse as the zombies stood little chance to him; and he was just laughing madly al along the way. Adel on the other side of the scale, was literaly dancing with her mace as she made jabs at the zombies with the blunt end of the mace before twiling and bisecting them with sharp side.

Despite his blood fury they both became aware of the zombiefied dragons that took to the field. Their azure flames sorched the land, but thankfully Drey and Adel took shelter underneath King Battleguard, whose armour and offensive might shielded him from harm. The other Battleguards likewise shrugged off the attacks as if they were nothing due to the sheer power difference. "Red-Eyes Zombie Dragons by the looks of them. That's not good. With every monster they crush they'll revive them thanks to this Zombie World field spell" Adel deduced succintly.

"Okay, den who's controlling it?"

Before Adel could answer based on a very heavy hunch involving the crazy guy at the top of the school who just summoned Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode, that nerdy president of the Numbers club approached them. "Hey, you two are Number Holders!" She said in shock. "Can you two take care of the giant dragon at the top. If you actually force him to duel then his deck and field reset meaning our students won't be getting killed by their own monsters."

Drey looked upwards to the nerdlinger who was laughing maniacally from the rooftop. Typical some gamey little loser like would use zombies, seriously now. Real men use Warrior cards, and Drey, was going to show him that. With a field of Battleguard, this would be remarkably easy actually. "Okay errr, president chick. We'll take it from here. You go hide or something like that. Adel, I say King should throw us onto the roof then we either club that loser to death, or we duel him. I vote clubbing personally."

Adel rolled her eyes as she absently maced an incoming zombie for the third time now. "You would, but it would be easier to just smash hs duel disk. Really why should we even both duelling him? Oh, whatever. We have jetpacks, King will just give us the needed speed. So I agree, for once."

Drey smiled as he nodded to the King Battleguard. The great king dropped his sword, which crushed several zombies that were rushing him and he grabbed the duelists. With a deft swing they were both sent hurtling through the air, the jetbacks bursting into life as both of them removed their Battleguards from their disks, causing their monsters to vanish.

With the momentum in their favour, they landed with great grace on the roof. Drey was first to respond to David, and he pointed his club right at him. "My my my Adel, looks like we have a little bug. What should we do with him?" Drey remarked.

"I dunno, I think we should crush him Drey" Adel replied in her well staged manner, her mace gleaming like a priestess' staff.

"How bout a two on one duel? We'll let you start with ten cards and double the life points, and turn rotation will be Adel, you, then me. And no one can attack on deir first turn. Sound like fun?" he inquired.

When Nathan lifted his head, he was grateful to see Jacob there, however, he felt guilty that Jacob got back into the trouble just for him: "Thank you so much, Jacob. But you shouldn't have came back, I would have managed to get out there somehow, without you putting yourself into danger again. Nonetheless, thank you. If I can ever do you a favour, just ask for it."

Although he tried his best, walking wasn't that easy for Nathan, although he tried to cover it up by smiling. When they reached the entrance and saw that Jacobs Emerald Dragon was protecting them, he felt like doing something by himself, so he took all of his might and put it into summoning a stong Monster on his own. "I overlay 'Wattgiraffe' and 'Honest' to Xyz Summon 'Constellar Omega'!" Once the golden and white centaur appeared on the field and had used its effect to protect other Constellar Monsters from card effects, it vanished through another portal again: "And I immediately use it to reconstruct the Overlay Network! Xyz Change, 'Constellar Ptolemy M7'!" Out of the new portal, a mechanic white-golden Dragon emerged, being left unharmed by 'Black Garden', due to Omegas effect, and destroyed a Rose Token along with one of the Zombies that had followed them, while Nathan sank to a knee, thankful that he managed to summon M7 to help Jacobs Dragon.

Archived