No Game No Life

Aix

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of friends at locals recommended this anime to me, now to find a link to the episodes so I can watch them over the course of Saturday.

Kissanime has it, and most shows, in 720p (some shows even in 1080) which is better than any other streaming site I've ever seen.

[spoiler=Spoiler] So yeah, Blank is a total badass. Sora's mind works so fast and accurately it's amazing. The fact that they won without a fight against an opponent using Magic is incredible. And Steph's reactions to everything are pure gold. Only thing I don't like very much is the art style, the colors are too intense.[/spoiler]

The speech made no sense, how does being weak necessarily make you wiser than the rest? Are humans supposed to be more intelligent than all the other races?

Because you're weak you take more drastic steps to beat the strong and you're willing to do literally anything, the strong have wins handed and they win easy so they're unable to find their inner strength.

Or something

Because you're weak you take more drastic steps to beat the strong and you're willing to do literally anything, the strong have wins handed and they win easy so they're unable to find their inner strength.

Or something

That wasn't what he said. He said the weak had wisdom, and his message was basically "brains over brawn/magic", but the fact is that the other races aren't necessarily lacking in brains, or I assume they aren't and I would be rather disappointed if they were.

That wasn't what he said. He said the weak had wisdom, and his message was basically "brains over brawn/magic", but the fact is that the other races aren't necessarily lacking in brains, or I assume they aren't and I would be rather disappointed if they were.

I believe that was only half of what he said, and that he did indeed basically say the strong never felt the need to do much thinking, and were thus defeated by the ones who "had" to. I mean it does kinda make sense, because now that they "have" to, they are dominating with multiple strengths. It is kind of dumb if true but honestly it does seem to make sense that they would act that way, stupidly enough. I could very likely be wrong, but eh.

Actually loving the art, palette, and stuffs. Being hilarious.

Archived