No Game No Life

Aix

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ending definitely left me on tenterhooks, I can't wait to see what happens next week.

One thing I found interesting was the part of Sora's lecture when they were using yugioh cards.

[spoiler=Open at own risk]

28hdava.jpg

That only the technology advanced Eastern Federation possess?

2rdk94l.jpg

[/spoiler]

I'm wondering if Sora went to fight some higher level being.

Like Old Deus or something, and it changed reality, because Sora left that reality to step into the OId Desu's reality, which removed him from existence of the other reality?

I'm wondering if Sora went to fight some higher level being.

Like Old Deus or something, and it changed reality, because Sora left that reality to step into the OId Desu's reality, which removed him from existence of the other reality?

I was guessing he went to fight that black-haired girl and the elf again, this time alone and on their conditions to prove that he's not relying on support from another race.

Guys, we obviously know what happened but our memories were wiped because...what were those typical beastmen win conditions again? I forgot.

Seriously though, what if Sora lost?

Impossible. We more on to other theories. 

Simultaneous feels and awesome. Was wishing they moved a little further in the plot, but this is still satisfactory.

The fact that they aren't is giving me hopes that there'll be a 2nd season.

It is in the top 10 best-selling light novels this year and it's ahead of Log Horizon on that list, which is getting a 2nd season this fall. So here's hoping.

Pretty good episode. Personally I'm more gravitated towards scenes with Sora, but Shiro did a great job of figuring out the game on her own. That was cool.

I'm not entirely a fan of Shiro thus far. She's just a human computer given a few emotions to make her cute. This episode developed her some but eh, I'm not appealed by her. *readies myself for the stake*

I'm not entirely a fan of Shiro thus far. She's just a human computer given a few emotions to make her cute. This episode developed her some but eh, I'm not appealed by her. *readies myself for the stake*

You say that while having her in your signature.

You're such a cute tsundere, Aix-chan.

Well, I think the point of Shiro is to be a human computer. She has no real emotions other than the need of her brother, which is the one that opened her up to emotions. She was literally a test subject for her intelligence, so they didn't care about her emotions, which could have led to the lack of them. It was really Sora that opened up to emotions, which is why she only has them for him, and why she lacks any other or doesn't show them at least.

Archived