No Game No Life

Aix

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched ep 6, and it's the most awesome game of shiritori I've seen since Going Home Club's taboo shiritori.

Now if you excuse me, my nose appears to be hemorrhaging.

Go read Medaka Box and see them play Delete Shiritori

I have to say though, I'm not sure why everyone (not on YCM) immediately started going "BEST ANIME EVAR" when they pulled the arrow to the knee joke at the end.

I thought we all agreed the joke was dead like a month after Skyrim came out. 

I have to say though, I'm not sure why everyone (not on YCM) immediately started going "BEST ANIME EVAR" when they pulled the arrow to the knee joke at the end.

I thought we all agreed the joke was dead like a month after Skyrim came out. 

That joke died like a year ago. Besides, isn't that a GOOD thing?

Hell, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out...

I like to think of it this way: At least it (the show as a whole) wasn't made before the joke died off, it may have had more exposure, probably, but it also would have had a lot more people annoyed at it, I think.

Even though Stephanie is a nice girl and all, the fact that she's dumb makes her a fun character, and yeah I also think Shiro is kawaii as f***.

It was interesting that Sora said he had found the secret door in his room before he even given the key. Although I liked that Stephanie tried checking the bed to see if it really was tilted like he said it was.

Archived