No Game No Life

Aix

[spoiler=Warbeast Game Theory]I don't see any way the Warbeasts would know about Japan, and we know they haven't lost I'm pretty sure recently. So what if the game is some magic that pulls memories from your mind, maybe your worst fear, and makes you face it?[/spoiler]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'know I kinda expected the Warbeast game to be a 2-parter, given how important the game is to the Imanity and the Eastern Federation. To me, making the game last one episode would've made it feel rushed especially since there is a degree of strategy involved.

Next week can't come sooner though.

A few minutes into ep 11 and mfw I find out the nature of the game.

[spoiler what is this i dont even]Let's see, elements from Tokimeki Memorial and various other dating sims, with gameplay and premise of the infamous Gal Gun?[/spoiler]

What a ride. Zigzagging between zany and awesome, sometimes blending the two to create crazy awesome, really made this ep. And, as usual, my hype for the next episode knows no bounds as I can't wait to see how it ends.

[spoiler The most intense]coin toss[/spoiler] I've seen so far. Especially when it subverted almost everyone's expectations. It's so crazy awesome and that's why we all love it.

I'm once again gonna call myself stupid because I already [spoiler=expected] the outcome to be Sora winning the territory while still keeping the Warbeasts safe. I just didn't expect a draw.[/spoiler] That's how dumb I am.

Really, truly deserves a second season.

So we get the long-term suspense of Blank facing the current Deus, and we're already left with a cliffhanger about the OLD Deus? ...interesting.

Well, at least I got to meet that fox lady, as I've wanted to since I first saw the OP.

Archived