[Srs] I'm Phosphorus, longtime RP and fanfic mod and someone who should be more active than he is. So, AMA.

bury the year

Who are you?

Someone can't read. =__=

Why were you never active outside of CW and RP?

A question that's finally worth a serious answer. For a while I was conducting much of my writing and RPing on other sites, particularly Proboards forums. I think it was mainly because of the full forum-style RPing that got my juices better flowing - if anyone can recall Valrune (the recent experiment in Roleplay Land that's now hidden), it originated from a discussion between me and Aix about trying to get a similar system to somehow work on YCM. As for now, I'm simply too busy and drained on time to get much creative stuff done. The way my university works means I work a 9-5 job instead of classes for half the year, so that takes a lot out of me. Plus, in an effort to be more social and interact with other IRL friends, I've taken up M:tG and found it immensely enjoyable, so a lot of my energy's gone there. Hoping to get some story ideas fleshed out over the summer, though! >:3

YEAH I CAN'T READ SO PLEASE TELL ME WHO YOU ARE

If you can't read, then me writing any answers down will prove futile. :3

Okay. Now I'm curious as to why you chose Aix for CW/RP mod? He comes off more as a cardmaker than an RPer imo, so that's why I'm curious.

Aix was actually on a shortlist of 3-5 people that I had been monitoring since around halfway though Hydra's tenure. Even though he was relatively new to the section compared to the others on the list (a list which I won't reveal), his writing abilities were (and still are!) very good, and most of all, he was consistently active. Seeing as the reason Hydra left the team was because of prolonged inactivity, I'd need someone to pick up the slack for when I eventually did the same, and so far I haven't been disappointed.

Aix was actually on a shortlist of 3-5 people that I had been monitoring since around halfway though Hydra's tenure. Even though he was relatively new to the section compared to the others on the list (a list which I won't reveal), his writing abilities were (and still are!) very good, and most of all, he was consistently active. Seeing as the reason Hydra left the team was because of prolonged inactivity, I'd need someone to pick up the slack for when I eventually did the same, and so far I haven't been disappointed.

That makes a lot of sense, though I would have thought Zextra gotten to him first when I saw that Aix was promoted.. And when was Hydra around? I doubt it was during my stint in the RP section back in 2009-2010.

That makes a lot of sense, though I would have thought Zextra gotten to him first when I saw that Aix was promoted.. And when was Hydra around? I doubt it was during my stint in the RP section back in 2009-2010.

Hydra was a mod no later than... a year, year and a half ago? I think? Always been bad with dates here. ;=;

Hydra was a mod no later than... a year, year and a half ago? I think? Always been bad with dates here. ;=;

From what I remember, Hydra stopped rearing his heads 2~ years ago, at least around the mod forum. Might not be right, though.

Why are you seemed to be somewhat inactive as of late?

The creative reasons were previously mentioned. As for mod stuff, the RP section simply isn't as hectic and chaotic as it was during the Advanced Clause era. People are generally churning out really high-quality stuff, and that which isn't usually gets locked by Aix before I have time to react. (Curse not being able to be on all hours of the day! //semi-sarcasm)

Archived