[Serious] Black's AMA

Blake

Oh, yeah. I'm not going to count that match with you because Rodrigo was helping you, but I seriously would have just surrendered that if I knew it was bothering you. I didn't think you would care about something like that.

But this also means that I've never done anything really good.

What can I do?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anything I've done that went against your perception of me? If so, how did you respond to it?

Nope

Oh, yeah. I'm not going to count that match with you because Rodrigo was helping you, but I seriously would have just surrendered that if I knew it was bothering you. I didn't think you would care about something like that.

But this also means that I've never done anything really good.

What can I do?

I don't really need anything done to think better of you. You're a good person, at heart.

Oh, but everybody has their flaws, too. What can I do better?

Less passive aggressiveness.

I'll bite... what do you think of me?

I want to like you, but at the same time I'm afraid of you. You're one of my... Tormentors, so to speak, from way back when, so I really feel like if I make a misstep with you around you'll murder me, in a sense.

Lily was the same, but that took years of active communication to get over....

That said, I know Marco says you've tried to better yourself and be less hateful, and I can tell. Still just very... Apprehensive, though. Especially when I try to write.

Would you like to meet up with me to play a game of YGO, sometime?  I actually travel down to the Richmond/Midlothian area quite a lot, which is relatively close to Springfield, and I feel like meeting someone from YCM would be quite the awesome experience. I would love to write about it, and maybe possibly even interview you.

Would you like to meet up with me to play a game of YGO, sometime?  I actually travel down to the Richmond/Midlothian area quite a lot, which is relatively close to Springfield, and I feel like meeting someone from YCM would be quite the awesome experience. I would love to write about it, and maybe possibly even interview you.

I have no cards post-GX, bar a couple synchros and 1 pack of raging battle, though I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime.

Besides the Archanist class, what do you think is the worst class in Bravely Default and why?

Hrm...

I really dislike Salve-Maker for being gimmicky, but I doubt it's actually that bad. I mean, it DOES make elixirs and shit.

Hrm...

I really dislike Salve-Maker for being gimmicky, but I doubt it's actually that bad. I mean, it DOES make elixirs and s***.

Salve-Maker is very good as a support class, especially if you have a team with access to elemental spells.  Now I'm reminded of the painful Mega Magic group headed by Ominas Crowe.

Summoner Class is terrible for being outclassed in terms of power later on in the game though.

Archived