[Serious] Black's AMA

Blake

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Springfield VA, I live like 10 minutes from DC. Decchan's locals is what my locals will be when I have the money to play IRL, both CFV and yugioh, so.

Yoooo, I go to college like 90 minutes away from Springfield. I didn't realize you were close by, man.

What are you playing in CFV nowadays?

Well it's nothing too serious right now. I mean, I'm not going to ask you the meaning of life or bettering myself as a person now. I just need a bit of help with a deck and you're like the best source I know.

What deck?

You should go, when I go.... Heh...
Not that I would drag you along or anything

Possibly.

Yoooo, I go to college like 90 minutes away from Springfield. I didn't realize you were close by, man.

What are you playing in CFV nowadays?

Currently just playing Granblue while waiting for the Revenger and Metalborg stuff. Don't really wanna play Seekers, Lily has Brawlers, etc.

Oh, well, I'm not like just doing one deck in particular for a long time. I kind of just need to improve in general.

But I'm also doing Harpies right now.

Also because that guy said he was close to you

I did a Google map thing and, by car, I'm like 8 hours and 50 minutes from you. Would you consider that long or not?

Oh, well, I'm not like just doing one deck in particular for a long time. I kind of just need to improve in general.

But I'm also doing Harpies right now.

Also because that guy said he was close to you

I did a Google map thing and, by car, I'm like 8 hours and 50 minutes from you. Would you consider that long or not?

Yes it is long.

OH YEAH

Why is Dark Hole bad?

Because it doesn't hit the most relevant card coming up, monsters are cheap and easily reestablished, and is a terrible topdeck.

But can decks still run it or should EVERYONE go for different cards?

Unless you're running Fire Kings/Heraldic Beasts/etc., everyone should 100% go for other cards.

Since others have asked and I'm ultimately curious about this, what do you think of me? inb4ihateyouanswer

Also, what are some of the first things you want to do when you and Caeda finally see each other in person?

You're a whiny bitch with an inferiority complex that can't be mended without giving you a god complex in its place who feels more entitled than he should

Kiss her? Hug her? Cuddle? Take her out?

You're a whiny b**** with an inferiority complex that can't be mended without giving you a god complex in its place who feels more entitled than he should

The former can, but it is difficult to do tbh. I tend to overdo my reaction to any good things that happens to me, so that adds to the difficulty. Granted, it would help if people actually wanted to get to know me. The latter is not a place I want to be again.

Kiss her? Hug her? Cuddle? Take her out?

Sounds like the same things I'd like to do with my girlfriend when I finally see her in person. I don't know when we'll finally see each other, so I just have to be patient there.

So, what advice do you have for people in an online relationship? What are some ways one can strengthen an online relationship? I've been with my girlfriend for almost 11 months now in case that helps with the question.

Please excuse me for hopping on the bandwagon and asking what you think of me.

Still no strong feelings.

I don't really know you, and I'm not active in RP as I was in the past. But you do a good job as a mod.

I so totally want to ask what you think of me because everyone else has but you don't know me so...

What do you think about cows?

And it's that's too stupid a question, what kind of animals do you like?

I barely know you, yeah, but you're reasonable when I see you post >=

Cows?

Chick-fil-A_Cow_Eat_Mor_Chikin.png

For other animals, I love foxes, owls, and bats.

Do you plan on restarting or resuming the Yugioh story thread you had in Creative Writing from around the same time Matt started Armageddon? I know you lost a lot of your data a few chapters into the story, but it was still interesting nonetheless.

I lost interest due to falling out with my editor >=

However, I do intend to try and make a... reboot sometime soon, when I buckle down and polish concepts for the story more.

Honestly, there's been something eating at me for a while now. Soon after you "left" (video and all) I posted a status about some anime I was watching (well, dropping) for the Secret Santa anime thing called Noir. Why'd you seem to so randomly lash out at me in it? It seemed to me like you thought I was talking about you and I just have no idea where you would have gotten that from. Or does Noir get really f*cking good later on and you were pissed at my ignorance of its true glory? Really, this whole time I've been wanting to elaborate on this to you since you seemed like you got seriously offended from something that wasn't an insult. I don't like bad blood because of misunderstandings.

I have no bad blood with you.

Noir is something a few people insisted calling me before. Seeing as it's French for Black. I thought you were using it as code. Didn't even know that was an anime. I was paranoid and feeling rather... Alone in the world, so to speak, after being stripped of power and painted as a Judas because the side that wins writes history on this small a scale.

If I'm honest, I've always felt you looked down on me. So it wasn't shocking to me that you'd talk badly of me.

When you mentioned you were shy earlier... Is this, by any chance, because you choose to be so? or do think people judge you incorrectly, and as a result, it's best not to be as out-going?
If it's neither of those reasons, then that's fine to.

I'm shy because I have no reason to be otherwise. People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. There are exceptions, but you can only see the coating, rarely the filling that matters.

So between fear of judgment, fear of failure, fear of just getting hurt in an attempt to ease the note of loneliness, I am shy. I never did much in school. I had friends when I was young; changed schools. Had friends old and new; mocked me and used me as a stepping stone in public. Hardly tried after the next move and ended up here. Even college was no better, before I had to leave.

So life hasn't taught me being open is worth it. It's part of why Aubrey is so near and dear to me. Though only a small part. She's the only person I felt was "closest" that never abandoned me or threw me away. Even people here dropped me.

And so you see the callous, reclusive Maes Hughes

I'm shy because I have no reason to be otherwise. People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. There are exceptions, but you can only see the coating, rarely the filling that matters.

So between fear of judgment, fear of failure, fear of just getting hurt in an attempt to ease the note of loneliness, I am shy. I never did much in school. I had friends when I was young; changed schools. Had friends old and new; mocked me and used me as a stepping stone in public. Hardly tried after the next move and ended up here. Even college was no better, before I had to leave.

So life hasn't taught me being open is worth it. It's part of why Aubrey is so near and dear to me. Though only a small part. She's the only person I felt was "closest" that never abandoned me or threw me away. Even people here dropped me.

And so you see the callous, reclusive Maes Hughes

With that in mind, what would be like your ideal 'group' of people? By this, I mean some place you can just walk into, and feel like you belong there.

With that in mind, what would be like your ideal 'group' of people? By this, I mean some place you can just walk into, and feel like you belong there.

Just any given group I can feel safe in. Even now, the only 100% safety I feel is Aubrey. I have faith in Lily, but I still worry she talks badly of me behind my back... And so on...

Um.

Hm.
I might be asking a lot of things about myself, but it's 'cause I care about your situation. Also because of other, more obvious personal reasons.

So, um

Have I ever done anything you really liked...?

I don't really recall. You're a nice person, I just don't remember any events. Other than the YMB manipulation.

Archived