[Serious] Black's AMA

Blake

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you ever listen to the Japanese music?

I listen to game music and anime OSTs, but I never actively seek anything out.

What makes you consider yourself as Maes Hughes?

And yeah, this is serious.

A mixture of always being associated with characters that should be important but end up killed off for plot reasons or just stay around to be a device....

And the fact I'll gush over Caeda in a heartbeat.

What do you think of me? I always get the feeling that you look down on me.

Like most of humanity, you have high tendency to be a moron.

Less so than most, though, and you're a generally okay guy. You're just a moron at times.

I think you don't really know how to... Act. You seem like a fish out of water very prone to saying what's on their mind without thoughts for the consequences or how they sound. Almost like no filter. A good person at heart, though.

I'm glad now because you said that.

But anyone who knows where I live knows that acting is all I can do. Well, at least in 99% of places I can go to....

But I really have to fix myself up 'cause I still remember you saying I should be more sociable.

Are there people here you wish you could have been closer to?

I'm glad now because you said that.

But anyone who knows where I live knows that acting is all I can do. Well, at least in 99% of places I can go to....

But I really have to fix myself up 'cause I still remember you saying I should be more sociable.

Are there people here you wish you could have been closer to?

Of course there were. But la vie est drole. Most people don't stay in my life long enough, when I consider them someone worth staying. I have 3 exemptions, however, which is nice.

Ah, I think I'll ask the same question.
What do you think of me?

I'm honestly not quite sure what to think. I don't really know you too well, just see you around the forum and on skype sometimes, but from what Lily tells me, you're awesome, so I roll with that. 

Is Black your favorite color? Or is there a deeper meaning to your username, and how it relates to characters you typically like?

My favorite color is actually green. The name Black goes back to my first "Black" username; Marsuvees Black. It's named after a character in a book who is... well, spoilers. Trying to be better about giving those out. 

Is Chandelure your favorite pokemon?

Nope. Litwick is. Followed by Pumpkaboo. Then Chandelure.

What do you really think of me?  I remember when I first came around here, you said I was "a bit off the deep end."  Does that still apply?

Again, not entirely sure, but more than Ain. You're a nice enough person, an I enjoy talking to you, but you always... intimidate me somehow. Though that's more straight-up social anxiety. Easier to avoid in groups like the YCM call, but still there. 

Also, another question to add:

Wanna be pals Black?

Also

Teach me the ways of the TCG. I'll do anything you want for this.

Pals?

What do you think about me?

You're a goose. Duh. What else is there to think?

But seriously, I used to think you were a complete moron, but I can see now you're really not. I may not always agree with you, but you are one of the faces around the forum I appreciate more.

I already know what Black thinks of me, so I'm gonna ask something different:

How do you manage to keep your online relationship healthy? Mine between my significant other is....rocky at best.

You do?

Devotion. Time and devotion. That is all there is to it... Love that isn't the straight-up "in love" fuzzy feeling helps, too.

You do?

Devotion. Time and devotion. That is all there is to it... Love that isn't the straight-up "in love" fuzzy feeling helps, too.

I always thought you didn't like me because I say stupid shit all the time that I don't really mean. Case in point, a few days ago. ;w;

And thank you. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

How did you meet Caeda?

She joined a club called the Absolute Powerforce after her sibling showed her to YCM. Then she started hanging out with me and others on Duel Monster's Genesis every day. And then that escalated into what it is today. It's not really an extraordinary meeting or anything, though there are the reasons she ended up falling for me and stories between to tell.

I always thought you didn't like me because I say stupid s*** all the time that I don't really mean. Case in point, a few days ago. ;w;

And thank you. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

I like you. Again, I see most people as having moronic moments. But you definitely have fewer than most, and I do like you as a person.

Do you still want to be a pastor? Any other plans for the future besides marrying Caeda?

It's... not for me. My faith hasn't changed, but it's not the profession for me. I don't like people enough. I actually have a lot of things I wanna do, but I'm leaning towards voice acting. I love acting, but I'm not very... confident in my appearance.

Only real plans are to settle down and eventually have a family.

How's your education going? Or if you have graduated, how's life on your workplace?

Money constraints have kept me out of school. Should go back in Fall, for real. Finding jobs has been really fucking hard while I've been out x-x

Archived