[Serious] Black's AMA

Blake

I was gonna ask what you think about me (or remember from a while ago) but 3 other people have asked that.

Uh, what did you do before YCM OR what do you do when you're not telling people what's bad?

Or if those have been asked, here's a favorite question. You can go ANYWHERE you want. Where do you go, how long, and why?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna ask what you think about me (or remember from a while ago) but 3 other people have asked that.

Uh, what did you do before YCM OR what do you do when you're not telling people what's bad?

Or if those have been asked, here's a favorite question. You can go ANYWHERE you want. Where do you go, how long, and why?

I did nothing. I was almost a shut-in because I was shy as fuck. I did things on occasion, but never felt I fit in.

I spend time with Bree and/or talk to people on Skype.

Don't care as long as I get to be with Bree.

Do you miss playing with Fableds or did Hunders completely took over your preference?

I do miss playing them, mostly because Chawa is cute and Synchros are more my cards than Xyz. I do really enjoy Hunder, though, on more-or-less the same level, they just lose out by .1%.

I still picture you as your old avatar of FMA's Greed for some reason.

I agree, green is best color.

I'm gonna jump in the bandwagon and ask what you think of me. I'm under the impression that you more or less just tolerate me, and that if DL and I weren't close, you would have ended up banning me or something at some point at the right chance back in your mod days. If I do or did at some point, have that sort of safety net on me, I don't feel good about it at all. Especially since I have my stupid moments once in a while, just like most of society, and they show when they happen.

No hard feelings if the answer is as harsh as it can be, or if you don't answer this one.

Here I have more to keep the thread going:

Is there any particular food you like/dislike?

Do you have a favorite number?

Do you speak any extra language?

I managed to sleep for like 11 hours somehow.

Anyway, about the pals thing.

What's so confusing about the question? Don't you know what pals are?

Of course I know what pals are, but I meant context. Remember, socially inept, shy, etc.

What do you think of me?

I think you're a nice guy. One of the better people I've met on YCM, dependable when you need to be, and just a generally good person. Albeit on fire. *pours bucket of water*

I still picture you as your old avatar of FMA's Greed for some reason.
I agree, green is best color.

Ah yes, when I was Ravenous Black. Took for-effing-ever to get people to stop calling me Ravenous over Black.

I'm gonna jump in the bandwagon and ask what you think of me. I'm under the impression that you more or less just tolerate me, and that if DL and I weren't close, you would have ended up banning me or something at some point at the right chance back in your mod days. If I do or did at some point, have that sort of safety net on me, I don't feel good about it at all. Especially since I have my stupid moments once in a while, just like most of society, and they show when they happen.

No hard feelings if the answer is as harsh as it can be, or if you don't answer this one.

f2242743b97f61442b2a80c824e4dc0474bcafac

I thought you were a bitch for a little while, because when DL started his relationship with you he BECAME a little bitch and you were the only change in his life, but that's it. I'd never have banned you over it or anything, that would be absurd.

Here I have more to keep the thread going:

Is there any particular food you like/dislike?

Do you have a favorite number?

Do you speak any extra language?

I hate bitter foods, most times.

I took French for three years and only remember a bit of it.

Oh, context.

Um....
Geez, Black, all these years and you're still shy and stuff with me.

Well, what context do you think would be appropriate?

No idea =D

How do you like your eggs in the morning? Or, are you a cereal man?

Generally skip breakfast, but I prefer fried eggs, provided they aren't too greasy. With toast, sometimes a sandwich with cheese.

In terms of cereal, I prefer cheerios or rice krispies, with or without fruit.

What if you went by yourself, and recorded your experiences?

i am the shyest fuck you will ever meet

Wanna try?

Maybe

Wait, you live near Baltimore, Black?

Springfield VA, I live like 10 minutes from DC. Decchan's locals is what my locals will be when I have the money to play IRL, both CFV and yugioh, so.

Archived