Your 1st and Latest Card

Fusion X. Denver

I know not many people use the cardmaker much nowadays (I don't) but for those who do, post one of your first cards made and one of your latest. Showcase your progress and all that.

[spoiler=One of my first (probably my favorite ever just for the idea)]

m1krQ1c.jpg[

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=One of the last I made (kinda sucks, but yeah)]

2PEkQ1y.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The earliest card of mine I could find]344215whq.jpg

I made a sh*t ton of these guys. The idea behind them was putting Eternal Counters on monsters which would be removed when they'd about to be destroyed.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Latest Card atm]KIcrJL4.jpg

My attempt to make Fusion much more reliable[/spoiler]

This was my very first card on this site and when I had posted it in the RC section, it garnered a lot of positive comments. Looking at it now, it might be pretty awful, heh.

[spoiler=Twilight Dark Demon Warlord]7dLHqif.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 2 face-up Level 5 or higher DARK monsters you control from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally) If you took damage as a result of a battle between a monster you control and a monster your opponent controls, you can decrease the ATK of this card equal to the amount of Battle Damage you took to negate the damage to your Life Points. Once per turn, you can decrease this card ATK by any multiple of 100 to destroy all monsters on the field whose Level is equal to or less than the first number of the amount of ATK you decreased from this card.[/spoiler]

This is my latest card.

[spoiler=Pulstar Nebulong]Y3xZLAy.png

• Pendulum Effect: LIGHT monsters you control gain 300 ATK. Once per turn: you can excavate cards from the top of your Deck equal to the number of monsters Pendulum Summoned during your Main Phase, add 1 of them to your hand, then shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only control 1 face-up "Pulstar Nebulong".
  • Monster Effect: If you would Pendulum Summon this card: Tribute 1 monster you control. When a LIGHT monster you control is targeted by a card effect: You can shuffle 1 monster you control, other than "Pulstar Nebulong", back into your Deck; negate the effect and destroy that card. You can only control 1 face-up "Pulstar Nebulong".
[/spoiler]

First Card:

NaYwIaI.jpg

Lore:

Once per turn, you can sacrifice 500 LP and put this card back in your deck for one of the following effect:
Special Summon a Level 4 or 5 Monster
Destroy one of your opponents monsters
Special Summon a Level 3 or lower Monster from your Graveyard

Latest Card atm:
YNMddTb.jpg
Lore:
3 Level 4 "Noble Knight" Monsters
When this card is Xyz Summoned, you can detatch 1 Xyz material to Special Summon one Level 4 or lower Warrior type monster from your Graveyard

How do your first cards still have pictures?!? Like 70% of mine are blank these days.

If you looked at the templates, you'd notice that their cards have been reworked using the new Card Maker with their old effects.

Mine is the earliest I could find that hadn't gone blank.

My oldest remaining card was updated when Xyzs were added to the card maker's templates due to sentimental purposes.

Both cards' images are drawings I made specifically to use for cards.

[spoiler=Silent Magician LV12]

EpR8Vc9.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Silent Magician LV8", and cannot be Summoned by other ways. It is unaffected by your opponent's Spell Cards. Once per turn: Place 5 Spell Counters on this card. If it leaves the field: You can Special Summon 1 "Silent Magician LV8" from your Graveyard, ignoring the Summoning conditions. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Six-Legged Lacooda]

8YZdHes.jpg

FLIP: Draw 1 card for each "Six-Legged Lacooda" currently on the field.
Once per turn: You can change this card to face-down Defense Position. If this card is destroyed while face-down on a Monster Zone: Special Summon it (you can only use this effect of "Six-Legged Lacooda" once per turn).

[/spoiler]

I can't say for sure which is my first, since they're all mixed up in the cardmaker, but I can tell you which one I posted first... unfortunately my first cards posted were in groups, and I know I came up with the prior's after the latters, so I'll post 2 early ones.

[spoiler="First card from my first post of cards was in Written"]Air Flow
Spell / Continuous
If a player cannot draw during their Draw Phase, or a player's Draw Phase is skipped, that player must send the top 3 cards of their Deck to the Graveyard during the Standby Phase. At the start of the End Phase of each turn, the turn player must select 1 card they control and send it to the Graveyard. If the selected card is not sent from the field to the Graveyard, or there are no cards to send to the Graveyard, that player must discard their entire hand to the Graveyard. Return this card to the Deck at your Opponent's second End Phase after this card's activation.[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Second is still a card I really like from my second cards posted, which were not merely written"]8WmTOiG.jpg[/spoiler]

And I'm not going to take from contests or anything, just going to take the last card I posted for posting's sake in RC singles.

[spoiler=Let s call this the newest card.']lqooQAN.jpg

Lore:

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can reveal 1 Field Spell in your Deck or Graveyard to your opponent; activate it. This card gains 400 ATK for every Spell Counter on the field. If both players control a Field Spell: You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard; add 1 Spellcaster-Type monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is equal to or less than the number of Spell Counters on the field (max. 8 ), but you cannot Normal or Special Summon that monster, or a monster with the same name, for the rest of this turn. This effect of "Second Sorcerer" can only be activated once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=I can't all too remember anywhich out of what I still have that goes before what. I'll just try and think what one of the earlier ones were...]

nmbdthG.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Just gonna post the last one I remember already posting...]

hyOxlBT.jpg[/spoiler]

That last one was a redo from a long time ago, which was around the first one I can recall as well, and well, both pretty bad, and well, I done hardly any RC so these aren't one of them.

Archived