I like Swords.....

J-Max

Obligatory "Guns are better"

I don't care what sort of magic anime garbage you bring up. For all intents and purposes, a firearm can make an untrained civilian far deadlier than a trained swordsman ever could be.

Obligatory "Guns are better"

I don't care what sort of magic anime garbage you bring up. For all intents and purposes, a firearm can make an untrained civilian far deadlier than a trained swordsman ever could be.

idk man

3295065-one-piece-2421511.jpg

Fix, the Final.

• Swords don't jam, misfire or need reloading!
  • Swords do more damage to people!
  • Swords are more honorable!
  • Swords are just cooler!
  • Sword fights are more intense!
  • Sword slashes covers more range!
  • Depending where you live, legally obtaining a firearm maybe impossible. Most countries today do not restrict swordsmanship or fencing.
  • 9001 more style points for swords.

• Swords don't jam, misfire or need reloading!
  • Swords do more damage to people!
  • Swords are more honorable!
  • Swords are just cooler!
  • Sword fights are more intense!
  • Sword slashes covers more range!
  • Depending where you live, legally obtaining a firearm maybe impossible. Most countries today do not restrict swordsmanship or fencing.
  • 9001 more style points for swords.

1. A small price to pay, and if you're even half-decent at gun care it rarely jams/misfires.

2. More brutal damage, yes. But unless you're stabbing and jabbing, a sword wound is easier to survive from than a bullet to a vital.

3. Subjective. Depends on the user, as with swords.

4. Also subjective. See me for example: I think guns are just cooler!

5. This varies on the scale of the fight and the skill of the fight choreographer.

6. Assuming you mean a range different than distance, as even a sawed-off shotgun has greater distance range than a sword. In fact, clarify what you mean.

7. While this applies to the ease of acquisition, this is irrelevant in terms of combat effectiveness or practicality.

8. Again, subjective. See: Gun Kata.

Archived