What Deck Would You Play?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Relinquished [lol before you laugh, yes - I've had this dream for quite a while]
  • Plants [Lonefire, Tytannial, Black Rose Dragon, Black Garden, the traditional thing.]
  • Siegfried's Valkyires [not funny, they're awesome. they were awesome though yet sadly don't hold water in YgoPro]

Dark Scorpions

Level 2 vanilla spam

Plant Synchro

Evil HEROes

GX Dinosaurs

T.G.

Though my most favorite deck of all time is a toolbox EARTH deck with very moderated plays. To give an idea of what kind of plays I'm talking about:

-Hyper Hammerhead

-Heraldic Beast Basilisk

-Giant Rat

-Shield Warrior

-Amazoness Sage

-Chronomally Colossal Head

-Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders

-Baaple

-Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo

-Card Ejector

-D.D. Crazy Beast

-Madolche Baaple

-Evil HERO Malicious Edge

-Crane Crane

Some variants of it also have Obedience Schooled targets (Key Mouse, Wind-Up, Kitten, Sea Koala, Blade Rabbit), or Injection Fairy Lily, or Dream Clown.

Either way I make the variant, it's always meant to stun opponents, get around plays, and be slow but steady, also getting Synchro/Xyz, and sometimes even Fusion options (Master of Oz, Vampire Koala, Dark Gaia, and/or Malicious Fiend). The Spell/Trap cards can change depending on the Monster build they support or the decks they are meant to play against. Same with the Extra Deck. It sometimes also changes into a Position switching deck.

I wish I could have a more concrete and stable build for it but I suppose that'd be boring to always have it the same.

Well, I like to play decks that have a pretty unique theme that goes on through them while remaining, to a degree, somewhat competitive. 

So here's my list of top 10, 1 being my favorite:

1. Noble Knight (With the theme of picking up a fallen comrade's swords and Warriors having to arm themselves with Equips. It feels right.)

2. Wight (With the theme of burying the dead to give their King power)

3. Gusto (With a breeze suddenly turning into a storm a.k.a. Sphreez, that can OTK)

4. Yang Zing (Quick-Synchro walls)

5. Heavyweight Samurai (Total Defense Shogun aspects)

6. Majesty Lock (Goes well with Monarchs and is anti-meta)

7. Raccoon (They all have low ATK and become threatening in swarms)

8. Madolche (Shuffle everything back to the deck)

9. Gishki (Recycle and Search for rituals)

10. Pendulum Ice Barrier (Quick lock; very fun, although very inconsistent)

The only ones I actually have irl though, are Gishki, Wights, Gusto, and Noble Knights.

But to answer the general question, I'd really love to play competitively, if able:

• Qliphoth
  • Toon
  • Volcanic
  • Gem-Knight
  • Gishki
  • Vampire
  • Battleguard
  • Definitely Mokey Mokeys

I'd still use Noble Knights, though, to be honest. Just because I feel like that's what warriors were supposed to be like since day 1.

• 2 weeks later...

TOONIES!!!

~I once made a Toon/Zombie deck I called 'Rotted Toon World' at one point...that was fun.

I also had two versions of Skill Drain that I ran as well for a while. One of them would involve high-ATK monsters that could be summoned without Tributes, such as Barbaros and Fusilier. The other was what I called a 'Skill Rush' deck, which ran B.E.S. monsters and a lot of their support, especially Boss Rush. Using effects that could get me Tribute bait, then summon the spaceship army was a fun thing to do, especially since they could never fully get rid of all the ships with the way I used the Pots of Generosity and Avarice! XP

• 3 weeks later...

Archived