Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Slimey' date=' I feel sorry for you. "Old Person Comment" You'll find the right one soon dear boy.

[/quote']

I'm older than you. I turn 17 in almost 2 months. :P

I've been taking a break from dating for a while also. I might want to get back into it though. Maybe. I've know a few people I might consider going out with.

Me and my gf have been going out for almost a yr now... YAY!! XDDD through i do get on her bad side quite easily... Yeah dont do that... Gets quite annoying when she knows where your ticklish all four spots... Yes it sucks that bad... And yeah but i loves her and always will i say so...For i am not like any other guy... Seriously im not..

Me and my gf have been going out for almost a yr now... YAY!! XDDD through i do get on her bad side quite easily... Yeah dont do that... Gets quite annoying when she knows where your ticklish all four spots... Yes it sucks that bad... And yeah but i loves her and always will i say so...For i am not like any other guy... Seriously im not..

Lucky you =D

Here I've had mine for 6 months, haven't (obviously, since i'm young) gone out together, I don't often get her bad side, but I do love her :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

hi everyone! ^-^

im kinda in a long distance relationship

I'm a 14 year old girl from Utah, and im just about to leave 8th grade, and my amazering bf lives in Pennsylvania. he's 15, 16 in june, and he's in 10th grade.

weve nevr actualy met yet, which saddens me, but weve talked over the phone, and we both no what the other looks like.

hes a realy nice guy. im going to visit him in June ^-^

edit: no, just because im from utah, that doesnt mean im a mormon! because im not!

Archived