Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Hunter

Grade:? _____?

^^^^^^^

that's what i need. If you're in 6-7th grade' date=' you have no chance, unless you're REALLY popular

[/quote']

XD... I am in 8th. :lol:

I am sooooo estatic, I said something that made her laugh today, ah... she is pretty when she laughs... I am barely funny too. Only a matter of time.

8th? you go the power, man. Girls are really cute and funny at that age, and are also more mature. I suggest you learn as much as possible about this girl and be extra special to her. Best of luck!

You haven't been to my school.

Lol.Exactly.QUOTE PYRAMID ACTIVATE!

^^^^^^^

that's what i need. If you're in 6-7th grade' date=' you have no chance, unless you're REALLY popular

[/quote']

I am sooooo estatic, I said something that made her laugh today, ah... she is pretty when she laughs... I am barely funny too. Only a matter of time.

8th? you go the power, man. Girls are really cute and funny at that age, and are also more mature. I suggest you learn as much as possible about this girl and be extra special to her. Best of luck!

haha me and u in same grade. It never works that way "more mature" haha thats always a funny statement.

^^^^^^^

[/quote']

haha me and u in same grade. It never works that way "more mature" haha thats always a funny statement.

Yeah, she is really cute, funny, mature, and whatnot. I will try to get to know her cause I want to make this last.

XD.. most girls are not mature, but she is. I guess I am lucky.

Ditto here' date=' except I change girls every month or so.

[/quote']

girls are like decks (yugioh), to have a good deck you must keep it over a period of time to be able to get the best out of it, THEN you trash it and build another deck!

JK on the end, Wow and I suck at speeches! I already no!

I can't believe you would be that selfish. Even if it was a joke you wouldn't treat a girl like little pieces of paper? Screw it.

Ryan, that is cruel. I would almost agree with you before 8th grade, but I am a more matured person, with more mature thoughts and girls. ;)

I think that is barbaric to think of women as nothing but pieces of cardboard. Especially.... my Kara.... <3 *fluttering eyes, crush mode*

Ryan' date=' that is cruel. I would almost agree with you before 8th grade, but I am a more matured person, with more mature thoughts and girls. ;)

I think that is barbaric to think of women as nothing but pieces of cardboard. Especially.... my Kara.... <3 *fluttering eyes, crush mode*

[/quote']

Whoa, Kara? The girl that just dumped me was named Cara.

We're in the same grade, We both are yu gi oh loving geeks.

I think we could be twins.

quick, whats your favorite color.

... XD... 3.0... note that it could be higher' date=' but I am just lazy. XD I do not do much homework cause I am here too often. ;)

[/quote']

Ok good. I have much lowar than that.

XD... So, we are not exactly the same, but hey, we could still be twins.

What is your GPA?

On topic: Things seem to be going well, Every other time I look at her, she is already looking at me... ;) At this rate, We will be married next year. ;) :D

... XD... 3.0... note that it could be higher' date=' but I am just lazy. XD I do not do much homework cause I am here too often. ;)

[/quote']

Ok good. I have much lowar than that.

XD... So, we are not exactly the same, but hey, we could still be twins.

What is your GPA?

On topic: Things seem to be going well, Every other time I look at her, she is already looking at me... ;) At this rate, We will be married next year. ;) :D

2.2 and if your married, sucks to be you.

... My average last year was C or C- . Now it is a solid B.

Oh man' date=' I feel like going to school right now and re-doing the school day just so I can see my Kara again...

I know, I like her more than I hate school? = Pathetic Crush Mode.. XD

[/quote']

sniff... Your making me all emotional. You got a pic of her?

Ryan' date=' that is cruel. I would almost agree with you before 8th grade, but I am a more matured person, with more mature thoughts and girls. ;)

[/quote']

not wat i ment >_< i was talking of the importance on being loyal to 1 girl not to 2 million!

Not bad God Hunter. ;-)

(Meh, kinda on topic)

There was some school dance coming up soon at my school. It's where the girls ask the guys to the dance. Guess what? I was never asked to go with anyone! :P Oh well, I wasn't really planning on going anyway. If I was asked, sure. But otherwise, I couldn't be bothered. Whatever.

Archived