Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

My ex and I were never in any of the same classes. We also had different lunches. We did marching band together' date=' and that ended around Novemberish. Because you two aren't in any of the same classes, ask if she does any extracurricular you might be interested in.

[/quote']

I know she has a 5th class after school, but that's dancing. Too late to join, and if I joined just to be with her she might think it's a little weird >> I'm just hoping to get a class with her next semester.

You think its hard not havingthe same classes? Me and my gf go to two different schools, and they dont exactly like each other. We met at a weekend activity. And that ends next week for the summer. Also until i get my license, i have to get a ride out to her house all the time.

We've been together for two months this thursday and still going strong. A good tip is just being honest with eachother. Its worked for us. She has made some bad decisions in the past and has had a less than perfect childhood. Im always there for her to be her rock.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I probobly should not post this here but my family is kinda tired of hearin this and I want to get this off my chest...

I REALLY like this girl at my school named Kara. She is pretty, smart, funny, nice, kind, easy to talk to, dresses in the right kind of style, and is actually IN MY LEAGUE.

Unfortunately, I have no friggen clue when or if I should ask her out or just to talk to her because she is taken every time she breaks up.... *intense disapointment*

I like her alot and I want to go out with her, but as school goes, ... is there more need for words?

Well, I'm going to see her in June, so I might be able to build up the courage to ask her out, but my parents are telling me to wait until I'm at least 16 then ask her out to a movie. They said that her parents might say yes then. But I'm really getting fed up with waiting to ask her out. She's 2 years younger than me, and we're both kinda shy. We both laugh when something happens to her uncle. I doubt that she knows about my crush on her, but I almost gave it away at my 2nd cousin and her uncle's wedding. What happened was that my Mom took a picture of us together, and it turns out that I put my arm around her shoulder. I was 7 then, and I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. We have known each other for 4 years now, and neither of us have admitted that we have a crush on each other.

Wow, this is weird. I have a crush on a girl that has a crush on me, and the same thing with the girl that you have a crush on.

Well, if I end up dating the girl that I have a crush on, I'll try to help you out too. Besides, you even told me that I'm not the only member of this forum that is in that kind of situation.

Oh, if you date the girl that you have a crush on, can you please give me some tips.

Well' date=' I'm going to see her in June, so I might be able to build up the courage to ask her out, [b']but my parents are telling me to wait until I'm at least 16 then ask her out to a movie. [/b] They said that her parents might say yes then. But I'm really getting fed up with waiting to ask her out. She's 2 years younger than me, and we're both kinda shy. We both laugh when something happens to her uncle. I doubt that she knows about my crush on her, but I almost gave it away at my 2nd cousin and her uncle's wedding. What happened was that my Mom took a picture of us together, and it turns out that I put my arm around her shoulder. I was 7 then, and I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. We have known each other for 4 years now, and neither of us have admitted that we have a crush on each other.

no. Now. Parents will only look up to you as somebody who is mature, and knows what he's doing. My friend, in seventh with me, we share Humanities Periods, Zero Period, and the dreaded P.E, well, he took out a girl he liked from 5th grade the second day of seventh grade. He's been going out with her ever since. Ditto here, except I change girls every month or so.

Ditto here' date=' except I change girls every month or so.

[/quote']

girls are like decks (yugioh), to have a good deck you must keep it over a period of time to be able to get the best out of it, THEN you trash it and build another deck!

JK on the end, Wow and I suck at speeches! I already no!

Well, is the girl that you have a crush on in the same grade as you?

If not, please tell me what grade she is in. Then I might be able to help you. If she is in a higher grade than you, you'll just have to try asking her out. If not, you should wait for a week or two and see if she asks you out. I'm only in the 5th grade, so I'm not that good with girls. Only one girl that I ever see anymore has a crush on me.

Man, the girl that I have a crush on is in 3rd grade, and I'm in 5th.

Well' date=' is the girl that you have a crush on in the same grade as you?

If not, please tell me what grade she is in. Then I might be able to help you. If she is in a higher grade than you, you'll just have to try asking her out. If not, you should wait for a week or two and see if she asks you out. I'm only in the 5th grade, so I'm not that good with girls. [i']Only one girl that I ever see anymore has a crush on me.[/i]

Man, the girl that I have a crush on is in 3rd grade, and I'm in 5th.

never freaken' hit on 3rd graders. Let alone, you shouldn't be wanting girls at this age. Wait a year or two. Also, if your school dances in 5th, 6th, or 7th grade, seize the opportunity. I'm serious. I currently am taking out a 5 th grade girl. (in addition to the 7th grade one-Annie) Lulz. Also, is the girl that likes you a freak, or someone hot-ish? If she is not a freak, go with her for a while. Maybe the rest of the year.

~My part~

Name: Hunter

Grade:? _____?

^^^^^^^

that's what i need. If you're in 6-7th grade' date=' you have no chance, unless you're REALLY popular

[/quote']

XD... I am in 8th. :lol:

I am sooooo estatic, I said something that made her laugh today, ah... she is pretty when she laughs... I am barely funny too. Only a matter of time.

I got screwed today.

This girl I was dating for about 1 and a half years flat out dumped me today TEXT MESSAGE.

I don't know why either. I hate people.

Wow' date=' I'm sorry, V. You'll find another girl. Your a good person.

[/quote']

LOL good person.

nah, I really liked this girl though. I plan to have her back by.... Sunday 9:34 PM.

^^^^^^^

that's what i need. If you're in 6-7th grade' date=' you have no chance, unless you're REALLY popular

[/quote']

I am sooooo estatic, I said something that made her laugh today, ah... she is pretty when she laughs... I am barely funny too. Only a matter of time.

8th? you go the power, man. Girls are really cute and funny at that age, and are also more mature. I suggest you learn as much as possible about this girl and be extra special to her. Best of luck!

^^^^^^^

[/quote']

8th? you go the power, man. Girls are really cute and funny at that age, and are also more mature. I suggest you learn as much as possible about this girl and be extra special to her. Best of luck!

You haven't been to my school.

Archived