This place needs a bartender... and a blacksmith. Maids gotta defend themselves too.

I have a magical sword. Excalibur. And if you maids are being so obstinate, I'm afraid I will have to give a "demonstration".
*Ignites fireball in palm of hand*
I'm also a magician. Just a warning: I'm about as powerful as all you maids combined + 100 more, but I'm not hostile.

*yawn*

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all due respect, Mr Magician, you're starting to get on the nerves of the maids here.

To the extent that...external mitigation may need to be invoked.

Let's just say my associates clean up messes such as yourself with surprising efficiency.

I don't believe I sanctioned such a deal. You will become my permanent tea supplier to spare my maids' daily trips to various parts of Eurasia to smuggle tea for me.

Today, I'm feeling up for Da Hong Pao tea rather than my usual Earl Grey. Will you provide that for a start?

Obvious trap is obvious.

Well, they also said they'd have needed to discuss it with Aix.

I don't believe I sanctioned such a deal. You will become my permanent tea supplier to spare my maids' daily trips to various parts of Eurasia to smuggle tea for me.

Today, I'm feeling up for Da Hong Pao tea rather than my usual Earl Grey. Will you provide that for a start?

I should be able to provide that. My tea shop gets all kinds of tea in from around the world. What about my taxes though? Do I still need to pay them? And do I need to change my aiv?

I'll be glad once this maid malarkey is over though.

Well, they also said they'd have needed to discuss it with Aix.

I should be able to provide that. My tea shop gets all kinds of tea in from around the world. What about my taxes though? Do I still need to pay them?I'll be glad once this maid malarkey is over though

You can pay your taxes with tea. Should work out. After all, Da Hong Pao tea can sell for up to $1,025,000 USD per kilogram.

Lord Aix, may I once more request the esteemed privilege of working under you?

If I recall correctly, the head maid Toyo-tan approved any and all maid applications maid (heh, puns). All that is required is an avi change I believe =D

If you don't want to be a maid then perhaps you do have to go through Aix.

British Soul,

Since you are not directly a resident or employee of Castle Aix, I do not think at this time that an avi or name change would be in order, as you are neither a maid or butler here at the castle. 

Maybe change the title to "the guy who provides the tea" =D

I wasn't going to get a name change anyway.

I'll think about the title change though.

I did not realize this place existed. I only put on this outfit because I heard it was all the rage, but I think I can easily get used to this.

If it means lodging, I certainly won't mind working here.

...The bamboo swords? Merely part of my collection.

Ah, the maid that has no fear of spiders and brings high quality dining dishes. Glad to have you here.

Aix-sama beware she has a tendency to serve too much tea.

And Thar, I don't know about Aix-sama but I would love to have a blacksmith here…making weapons sounds fun. And stabbing cree--I mean defending ourselves from attackers sounds necessary. 

Archived