• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard many people use magic swords, so I request to be the Castle Merchant/Blacksmith. I have magic scrolls, those are for learning magic. If you're new, I suggest a basic cure, fire, earth, or water scroll. If you're more advanced, come to me personally since some of the more advanced scrolls can be...not entirely legal.
I also have high quality weapons and battle maid outfits. I can make a custom weapons and armor too.
I don't need to be paid a salary since my wares already cost money, but I do need a nice comfortable room in the castle, food, and water.

I heard many people use magic swords, so I request to be the Castle Merchant/Blacksmith. I have magic scrolls, those are for learning magic. If you're new, I suggest a basic cure, fire, earth, or water scroll. If you're more advanced, come to me personally since some of the more advanced scrolls can be...not entirely legal.
I also have high quality weapons and battle maid outfits. I can make a custom weapons and armor too.
I don't need to be paid a salary since my wares already cost money, but I do need a nice comfortable room in the castle, food, and water.

So...can I?

Dropping in out of nowhere as Aix's long lost relative.

Call ahead of time before you come marching in here, gawd. Maybe I do need guards.

So...can I?

Shoo. No I don't want your newspapers, no I don't need my windows cleaned, no I don't need my air conditioner fixed. No soliciting.

Window Cleaning? Newspapers? AC Fixing?
I don't do that stuff; that your maids already take care of it

Archived