• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember that I want a different exotic fruit as the centrepiece of my breakfast each day.

Okay, Dae is the chauffeur.

I'm suing this Excalibur guy £816 749 302 for the value of the tapestry, which was a one of a kind historical artifact and the only surviving record of the Service Industry war, and for damage to my estate caused by the fire. Chances are that he and his line will be in my debt for generations. I can put them to work in the mines. Now that wasn't very well thought through course of action was it?

£816 749 302 ?
Meh. That tapestry comes cheap.
Let's see what I should do to pay it off...Ok found it. Here is this battle maid outfit that costs £1 000 000 000. You now owe me £183 250 698. How much is that estate worth? I may buy it. Or, can I buy a room in the castle?

£816 749 302 ?
Let's see what I should do to pay it off...Ok found it. Here is this battle maid outfit that costs £1 000 000 000. You now owe me £183 250 698. How much is that estate worth? I may buy it. Or, can I buy a room in the castle?

Yeah, that's not how this works.

You sell off the armour, give what you owe, and be done with it.

Keep acting smarmy about the estate, and you may find yourself needing the rest of that for to pay for unfortunate hospital fees.

£816 749 302 ?

What a terrible salesman. You can price your wares at any price you'd like, but that simply means no one would buy it. I certainly wouldn't buy it, I determine your outfit worth about £10, and even then I would not pay for such terrible worksmanship.

Try to con me again and you will have an eternal place in Cidna Mine.

Terrible? Pfft...
Since you price my wares, I price yours
Estate: £10
Aix and Maids: £100
Tea shop: £ 150

tumblr_lqegp8wjxZ1qktqch.gif

That's not how it works. I am merely estimating the value of your "maid battle outfit". The actual value is determined by the market, and I'm afraid such a grandiose estate as mine is very much sought after, and a one of a kind tapestry has high historical value, thus I can almost sell either at any extravagant price.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.607998572853464941&w=288&h=216&c=7&p=0&pid=1.7
License to sell
Goin to the market...
Excalibur
£1 000 000 000 000 000
Battle Maid outfits and swords
£1 000 000 000
Common affordable swords
£1 000
Broken swords
£10
You see, there is lots of demand for my wares (except for broken ones) and I am famous for the best quality equipment. All of the swords and outfits in your castle were made by me.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.607998572853464941&w=288&h=216&c=7&p=0&pid=1.7
License to sell
Goin to the market...
Excalibur
£1 000 000 000 000 000
Battle Maid outfits and swords
£1 000 000 000
Common affordable swords
£1 000
Broken swords
£10
You see, there is lots of demand for my wares (except for broken ones) and I am famous for the best quality equipment. All of the swords and outfits in your castle were made by me.

Your forgeries cannot fool me. There is no demand for battle maid outfits.

I'm sorry British I forgot the extra two zeros after it making it £ 15 000
Your tea shop is worth 100 times the value of Aix, his maids, and his estate now

You dense mofo, did I not explain already how values even work?

OT:
*Cough*
they killed Striker/Duck's monkeys
Wearing the outfits I made

I'm sure they can kill ducks and monkeys without the help of your third rate outfits. If they could not, they would not be maids of the Aix Estate.

Archived