Pokken Tournament

Agro

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, use your heads: why would they even bother to release a trailer for the English-speaking audience if there weren't any plans to bring the game to the West? Besides, Fighting games in Japan tend be released as beta-like versions for arcades - which are still big there - before being ported to home consoles.

I'm so sad it's arcade only right now.

Maybe they'll see the massive wanting online and send it to the US and Europe too.

fix'd

One thing I did notice was that filed a trademark for Pokken fighters, and we got Pokken Tournament. So, chances are Pokken Fighters is the console version that'll be released at a later date.

fix'd

One thing I did notice was that filed a trademark for Pokken fighters, and we got Pokken Tournament. So, chances are Pokken Fighters is the console version that'll be released at a later date.

they trademarked Pokken Tournament as well.

Lucario, Machamp, and Blaziken confirmed. Hopefully it's not only fighting types. The roster can't be too

I figure we'll get a port eventually, and I pray I'm not wrong, but having the initial announcement be arcade only is a bit disappointing.

Don't be. As Pchi said, companies do this in order to see how much interest in a game there is to decide whether it'd be a good investment bringing it to home consoles. It's Pokémon combined with one of the best recognized franchises in the world, Tekken. It's going to do well no matter what really

I'm not into fighting games, but this looks super cool! I'm more than willing to wait for this to possibly come to Wii U.

I'm so sad it's arcade only right now.

Maybe they'll see the massive wanting online and send it to the US too.

For Wii U.

Or something.

I hope.

please based nintendo

Only time will tell.

So something interesting that I'm picking up from their hinting. MegaMachamp seems like a huge possibility in ORAS now, since they seem to really want to give Pokémon mega evos as a form change kinda deal. It'd be unfair (especially to a grappler) for them not to give them a super form also, so we could be seeing MegaMachamp soon?

So something interesting that I'm picking up from their hinting. MegaMachamp seems like a huge possibility in ORAS now, since they seem to really want to give Pokémon mega evos as a form change kinda deal. It'd be unfair (especially to a grappler) for them not to give them a super form also, so we could be seeing MegaMachamp soon?

I know I used this same joke for Mega Metagross, but:

YozOO3Z.png?1

I've been wanting MegaMachamp for a while and I was picking up hope after that trailer as well.

If all the fighters having Megas is the case (I'm thinking it is) then Pikachu might not actually be in a Pokégame for once.

inb4megapikachu

Okay so this is what I missed while the site was hating me. Another fighting game for me to get and suck at. (But still enjoy)

I am sure it will be released as a console game, there is no way they're going to miss out on the money they could get from this. because it will sell very well.

Also, that music was awesome, just felt so badass.

My guess; Arcade now, polished version, with more features, later.

It's VERY likely.

Also I really don't think Pikachu will be there, not just for the lack of mega.

But for the fact he isn't humanoid so it'd be awkward.

Really awkward.

Archived