Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright few things to say.

First. Post Count is enabled here, so make sure not to spam, if you got something to say try and make sure it's more than just a couple words, or a single link.

Challenges can still be asked about here but it'd be easier to do that in PMs which is what we've been doing anyway.

In any case other thing to say is that by the end of today if Kotori and Sethera, and Tayla and Hydreigon, didn't do their matches I'll open up Sea vs Keto and Me vs Yui, despite it being different rounds. Wanna try and keep a steady stream of battles going when possible.

I've just been a busy bee today and will be one tomorrow morning and the morning after as well. Hydreigon's best chance of catching me for battling is to poke me on Skype when I'm actually chatting.

'sees replay that had the Mooer confused' ARCEUS-DAMMIT, I had named MY Mews in a similar way, only it's Alpha, Beta and Delta, instead of Alpha, Beta and Gamma! >.<*

Alright few things to say.

First. Post Count is enabled here, so make sure not to spam, if you got something to say try and make sure it's more than just a couple words, or a single link.

Challenges can still be asked about here but it'd be easier to do that in PMs which is what we've been doing anyway.

In any case other thing to say is that by the end of today if Kotori and Sethera, and Tayla and Hydreigon, didn't do their matches I'll open up Sea vs Keto and Me vs Yui, despite it being different rounds. Wanna try and keep a steady stream of battles going when possible.

If you open up the other 2 matches will the winners of those 2 face off and the losers or just the winners?

Of course the one you win is more fun eh? ;)

Alright updated bracket

http://challonge.com/7txhpzz2

And now anyone who has a battle to do can do them, up to the next round.

That is, Keto vs Sea

Me vs Yui

Sethera vs Kotori

Talim vs loser of Sethera vs Kotori

Hydreigon vs winner of Sethera vs Kotori

f***.

I'll tell you on Skype when I'm ready, which will probably be after I force out a post in Clockwork Souls.

Sounds good to me. ^^ Don't worry I'm not that lucky. XD

Also, watching over that battle between Hydreigon and Talim, daamn Talim got unlucky. Those two misses at the end, sheesh O.o Haxdreigon strikes again.

oh my god ihop is phil

i never even realised that

I know right? That was pretty great to learn.

I still say the triple I got tricked into my Hyd burned my luck on that round. Otherwise, as you could see in the triple match, things could have turned quite differently.

(Geomancy, then Oblivion Wing...that had to sting to be on the receiving end of...)

Yeah that was an even crazier match. I was tempted to let it slide but rules are rules. ^^;

Maybe this means you'll be lucky next match to compensate.

Since everyone here posts random replays: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-258492581:3

Seed Flare miss sucked

Tracing Water Absorb was pretty cool

People send in things to die on Rocks way wrong I've noticed.

But good work on that one dude. Seed Flare is a vicious move....

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/anythinggoes-258499958

That f***ing ending.  I can't even.  gg cowcow

#wombocombo

*coughs*

But yeah that was a lot of fun :D

We're trucking along pretty well, I like this tournament. Always fun matches.

Archived