Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so that's SEVEN people already wooo! One more and we'll have the minimum. Course always always willing to have more. DO NOT worry about there being a weird number, I'd prefer 9 to 8, 10 to 9, etc etc. The more the merrier, always.

Though technically Rai needs to post saying he's joining to make it official but let's be honest that's mostly a formality.

The perks of having Mods in tournaments, extra points apparently.

Our pot is now at 6000 Meaning first place will get 3600 points and that's if we don't get anyone else (And I won't stop it till we get at least 8 anyway)

I honestly don't post in CO that much, but I should try to get back into Pokemon.

[spoiler=]

YCM username: Catman25

Pokemon Showdown usernamechefboyardee (I think, it's been awhile)

Favorite tier: RU

Favorite type: lol, not gonna divulge since I'm joining the tournament

I'll join the tournament too. I'll send the points when I decide a type(s)

http://challonge.com/1760w1ge

AND THUS BEGINS THE BLOODBATH TOURNAMENT

Alright folks here it is, good luck to everyone and have fun :D Try and get in contact with your opponents as soon as possible, let's not let this thing die off.

To Yui. I will be gone soon but hopefully will be able to battle tonight or tomorrow night.

The Pot sits at 6750 points

Remember to post the replay in the thread once you battle

Also remember you are allowed to change at a maximum two Pokemon on your team between rounds.

Changing moves and such is okay though.

I'm allowing whatever is allowed in OU.

Keep in mind after the first battles people will know what type each other have.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-263168355

Lefty is the real MVP, especially considering the type matchups.

Actually Bisharp was the real MVP XD

I will rise from the ashes though, just you wait!

I'm allowing whatever is allowed in OU.

Keep in mind after the first battles people will know what type each other have.

Actually Bisharp was the real MVP XD

I will rise from the ashes though, just you wait!

Ehm, my list isn't only OU though because there weren't many pokemons of my chosen type in OU

Just to let people know, due to limited internet I can only get on between 4 and 8pm (BST) most days depending when the internet is actually turned on, hopefully it'll change when school starts up again as I won't be able to actually watch videos for hours using up the allowed amount.

Ehm, my list isn't only OU though because there weren't many pokemons of my chosen type in OU

Oh that's perfectly okay. Most Monotype teams don't have just OU. In fact my Bug one I made a while back had two NU Pokemon.

OU is just OU and lower.

As long as there is no Ubers it's fine.

And I thought Hydreigon was the hax master..........

Just to let people know, due to limited internet I can only get on between 4 and 8pm (BST) most days depending when the internet is actually turned on, hopefully it'll change when school starts up again as I won't be able to actually watch videos for hours using up the allowed amount.

That's okay bro just get to it when you can, I'm sure everyone understands.

Archived