Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. That sounds almost over-gimmicky. Seems a waste of a Mega-Lop.

Also why Mold Breaker?

Like I said, shedkiller; also to get past magic bounce with spore.

Megalop isn't really stellar in its ATK stat, and I have at least 2 other sweepers, so I felt like giving it non-utility moves would be subpar to utility.

Okay! I'll be sure to do that then! And yeah I feel like Poison doesn't get enough love. Koga's still my fav Gym Leader, and Dragalge is probably my favorite pokemon to have come with gen 6, SINCE POISON DRAGON BOOYAH. I'm uhm... I'm also a shiny collector so yeah I tend to like those. Although I have a friend that plays usually with his entire team of lvl 100 Shiny Magikarp for some reason. Not on Showdown mind you but Magikarp he caught/bred himself. I still have no words and that's basically still my opener for all other pokemon lovers I ever meet. :D

Okay! I'll be sure to do that then! And yeah I feel like Poison doesn't get enough love. Koga's still my fav Gym Leader, and Dragalge is probably my favorite pokemon to have come with gen 6, SINCE POISON DRAGON BOOYAH. I'm uhm... I'm also a shiny collector so yeah I tend to like those. Although I have a friend that plays usually with his entire team of lvl 100 Shiny Magikarp for some reason. Not on Showdown mind you but Magikarp he caught/bred himself. I still have no words and that's basically still my opener for all other pokemon lovers I ever meet. :D

aaack I'm sorry!! It kept telling me it wasn't going through! xnx

Also no, I dislike Ubers as it tends to be Raw Damage and Power. I like strategically using stat moves and defensive moves to outsmart and predict my opponent, not have an absolute slugfest. X'D

Personally I've only really played OU and UU. I like the variety of teams and pokemon to see in them. My worst tier however I'd say is probably Ubers as well though, yeah. It's still a fine tier and can have some amazing spectacles for it's battles, but it never sits right with me when I try to play it.

oh wait actually I have to say i play RU a little as well since I like Slowking

Personally I've only really played OU and UU. I like the variety of teams and pokemon to see in them. My worst tier however I'd say is probably Ubers as well though, yeah. It's still a fine tier and can have some amazing spectacles for it's battles, but it never sits right with me when I try to play it.

Hmm do you have any OU teams? We could have a welcome battle and I can test the new recruit!

I woke up to 17 notifications and they were all in this thread jesus funk. Oh hey a new person. Hello new person I'm Yui (=w=)/

Make sure to read the site rules if you haven't, don't ask about when the cardmaker is getting pendulums, yadda yadda all that new guy jazz don't be an ass and most importantly have fun.

Protip: If you hit the post button and you don't see your post going through, try opening up the page in a new tab or even just refreshing your current tab before you hit the button some more; YCM won't show you the updated page if somebody else posted while you were working on your post (might depend on your browser?), so it's most likely that your post did go through, but somebody else posted just before you did.

Also don't listen to Toad join the monotype master race

Archived