Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, somethingsomethingCow said so yesterday. I'm curious to see how it goes, and what teams everyone brings to the table.

I wanted to use Agility + Last Resort Porygon, but unfortunately it's in the category "hilarious but bad" :/

I'm a newb to competitive pkmn so I wouldn't really know. But I feel like considering the number of people will be lower, it would make other (more obscure) builds more viable due to less checks against it. Right?

I'm a newb to competitive pkmn so I wouldn't really know. But I feel like considering the number of people will be lower, it would make other (more obscure) builds more viable due to less checks against it. Right?

From what I experienced, tournaments here were always more about HOW you play, not WHAT you play. Stuff has been winning that should definetely not be winning. :'D

But that's a good aspect imo.

I have a truck tonne of LC replays earlier in this thread so you can always look at those for ideas :D

Yo I'm in if its not too late

Not to late happy to have you aboard X3

That makes 11, awkward number but idgaf this is the most we've had for one tournament :D

And yeah will start this very soon. Gonna catch up on things and eat and then put it up.

Also reminder you can use more than one team during this between rounds.

I have three currently XD

Yui dammit why are you letting the noob win?

I was sure with that amazing start with Zorua Yui was gonna have it tbh But I assume it's Choiced? Yeah Choiced, and that was the biggest thing that messed with you imo.

That Ingrain threw me for a loop >.>

But that was a close one. :)

I suppose this means SoulFire is against me next, eh? I need to eat and write an RP post but I can actually probably do it later today.

Since I don't mind going farther in rounds because time zones and such really suck.

Yui dammit why are you letting the noob win?

I was sure with that amazing start with Zorua Yui was gonna have it tbh But I assume it's Choiced? Yeah Choiced, and that was the biggest thing that messed with you imo.

That Ingrain threw me for a loop >.>

But that was a close one. :)

I suppose this means SoulFire is against me next, eh? I need to eat and write an RP post but I can actually probably do it later today.

Since I don't mind going farther in rounds because time zones and such really suck.

Just PM me when you're ready!

My Zorua? Yeah it's spec'd. I considered giving it an Expert Belt instead like with my Zoroark, but I wasn't as confident in Zorua's sweeping power without that little extra oomph. I'll probably change that so that this doesn't happen again.

Archived