Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not? It's a really creative format, and it's much more dynamic than OU. 

Hate OU.

By the way, Classic Hackmons is the one with Huge Power etc. and Balanced Hackmons is significantly better.

idk it felt too awkward and unpolished to me, I suppose.

But maybe eventually.

btw. Why you no join LC tournament?

idk it felt too awkward and unpolished to me, I suppose.

But maybe eventually.

btw. Why you no join LC tournament?

ehhhhhhhh, I wanna hold onto my points. They don't come easy when you usually post in non-earning forums/don't spam. Not to mention I'm not sure how LC works exactly.

I guess I could do some grinding. How much is it to enter?

ehhhhhhhh, I wanna hold onto my points. They don't come easy when you usually post in non-earning forums/don't spam. Not to mention I'm not sure how LC works exactly.

I guess I could do some grinding. How much is it to enter?

It's 250 points lol

This amazingly banterous game between me and CowCow just happened.

This game qq

I really wish I hadn't misclicked into Scyther. Had I had it when Haunter went down...

And yeah I've never lost due to my own LO before XD

Balanced Hackmons always reminds me of Fur Coat Giratina stalling for ages <.>

What I hate about the tier are boosters and Imposter Chansey, there is almost no team where you don't see the latter on if I remember it correctly. I really wouldn't like playing it in the next tournament. Almost Any Ability sounds much better, and about hackmons Cup - please not another random mode, we had that recently. :c

As for that discussion about points - I don't even know where I got most of mine from. I think I helped Nai sort something in the DP section. :'3

(I would say: "And I won a few tournaments", but that win I had probably was already made equal by the amount of points I spent on the other tournaments :'D)

Balanced Hackmons always reminds me of Fur Coat Giratina stalling for ages <.>

What I hate about the tier are boosters and Imposter Chansey, there is almost no team where you don't see the latter on if I remember it correctly. I really wouldn't like playing it in the next tournament. Almost Any Ability sounds much better, and about hackmons Cup - please not another random mode, we had that recently. :c

I hate Hackmons Cup, but Balanced Hackmons is called that for a reason. You actually just contradicted yourself by being worried about both boosters and imp chans

Imp Chans is the reason a lot of stuff isn't banned, like Shell Smash; you switch in on that, and they're funk if they can't proof you. 

Besides, there are ways to get around imp chans easily, through Plates. Often, ghost-type sweepers will have a set with Ghost Judgment for a stab move and secret sword to pass through non-fur coat chansey. Imposter will switch in, have nothing to do, and switch back out.

Fur Coat giratina honestly sounds subpar to other giratina. It can still be whirlwinded out if it tries to boost, it doesn't get priority moves from prankster, and no status immunity from Poison Heal or Magic Bounce.

You're making the tier out to be a monster, when really, it's not. Everything is checkable when you play right.

I hate Hackmons Cup, but Balanced Hackmons is called that for a reason. You actually just contradicted yourself by being worried about both boosters and imp chans

Imp Chans is the reason a lot of stuff isn't banned, like Shell Smash; you switch in on that, and they're f*** if they can't proof you. 

Besides, there are ways to get around imp chans easily, through Plates. Often, ghost-type sweepers will have a set with Ghost Judgment for a stab move and secret sword to pass through non-fur coat chansey. Imposter will switch in, have nothing to do, and switch back out.

Fur Coat giratina honestly sounds subpar to other giratina. It can still be whirlwinded out if it tries to boost, it doesn't get priority moves from prankster, and no status immunity from Poison Heal or Magic Bounce.

You're making the tier out to be a monster, when really, it's not. Everything is checkable when you play right.

Can you not jump at me like that? Jeez, I was stating my opinion about the tier, and if I say that boosters and imp Chans annoy me, then they do so. No contradiction there.

How you think I made it seem like a monster is beyond me...

Can you not jump at me like that? Jeez, I was stating my opinion about the tier, and if I say that boosters and imp Chans annoy me, then they do so. No contradiction there.

How you think I made it seem like a monster is beyond me...

>jump on

what did I even say that jumped on you? all I did was try to explain the tier, and you did contradict yourself.

You have no reason to be mad at me.

What I hate about the tier are boosters and Imposter Chansey, there is almost no team where you don't see the latter on if I remember it correctly. I really wouldn't like playing it in the next tournament.

>jump on

what did I even say that jumped on you? all I did was try to explain the tier, and you did contradict yourself.

You have no reason to be mad at me.

You weren't very friendly in your 'explanation'. If you read what I said closely, I said that I hate both boosters AND Imp Chanseys. There is no contradiction whatsoever in me saying that I don't like these two. And I even named them in one breath, implying that I know how Chansey is the reason why most boosters are even legal. That does not change the fact that both annoy me. Period.

Secondly, I am not mad at you. I was simply trying to clarify that you might have interpreted a bit too much into my statement. I wasn't making the tier out to be a monster, quite the contrary in fact, I really enjoyed playing it with my friends. The whole "Booster vs. Imp Chans" thing is what keeps me from playing it more often. In my opinion, the tier would be much more fun without both. (I am not saying that either is bad for the tier or banworthy, I am just stating that I don't enjoy them!)

Anyway - 10 for the LC Tournament seems nice. Now all I need is a team. :3

You weren't very friendly in your 'explanation'. If you read what I said closely, I said that I hate both boosters AND Imp Chanseys. There is no contradiction whatsoever in me saying that I don't like these two. And I even named them in one breath, implying that I know how Chansey is the reason why most boosters are even legal. That does not change the fact that both annoy me. Period.

Secondly, I am not mad at you. I was simply trying to clarify that you might have interpreted a bit too much into my statement. I wasn't making the tier out to be a monster, quite the contrary in fact, I really enjoyed playing it with my friends. The whole "Booster vs. Imp Chans" thing is what keeps me from playing it more often. In my opinion, the tier would be much more fun without both. (I am not saying that either is bad for the tier or banworthy, I am just stating that I don't enjoy them!)

NUieSTi.jpg

Archived