http://ygorganization.com/booster_pack_finally_importing/

On tour for the first time ever, the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME is proud to present – the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG World Superstars!

This all-foil set collects 50 cards previously available only in Japan and Korea, now available for the first time all over the world! With dozens of new cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL era, Duelists can boost the power of their Xyz Monsters like never before, with new Chronomaly, Star Seraph, Heroic Challenger, Gagaga, and Galaxy cards.

Tired of counting up all those Xyz Monsters? Fear not! Duelists can also get their hands on new anti-Xyz weapons. Try protecting your Pendulum cards with Pendulum Impenetrable, or bouncing all the Number monsters back to the Extra Deck with Numeral Hunter!

To top it all off, Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG World Superstars contains a special treat for collectors. Every year, eight finalists at the Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship win special prize cards created especially for that event. Included in this set are reprints of both prize cards from the 2012 World Championship in Tokyo: Legendary Dragon of White and Legendary Magician of Dark! These cards are too powerful to allow in regular play, but give a modern Xyz spin to two famous monsters from the dawn of Dueling, and make a great addition to any Duelist’s card collection!

Each 5-card pack contains 4 Super Rares and 1 prismatic Secret Rare (a special version of Secret Rares not seen in many years).

Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG World Superstars contains 52 cards in all: 18 Prismatic Rares and 34 Super Rares.

CONFIGURATION:
5 Cards per Pack
24 Packs per Display box
12 Display Boxes per Case

So, now we get everything. Star Seraphs, Heroics, NUMBERS. As well as a return of Prismatic Secrets. Korean exclusives too, so we will be getting Nyarla, Noden, and stuff too.

100% Confirmed Cards:

Legendary Magician of Dark

Legendary Dragon of White

Elemental Hero Blazeman

Heroic Challenger - Assault Halberd

Chronomaly Nebra Disk

Numeral Hunter

Pendulum Impenetrable

Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomiant

Heavy Cavalry of the Karmatic Flames

Keep in mind that it looks as if cards have been cut from the set due to the set size. The most likely cards that have been cut are currently the Lovecraft cards, due to a couple of reasons:
1) No mention of them in the Konami set description, despite them being an easy selling point for the set.
2) HP Lovecraft is incredibly anal about copyright issues involving his literature

Basically I wouldn't hold your breath on the Lovecraft stuff being in here

Keep in mind that it looks as if cards have been cut from the set due to the set size. The most likely cards that have been cut are currently the Lovecraft cards, due to a couple of reasons:
1) No mention of them in the Konami set description, despite them being an easy selling point for the set.
2) HP Lovecraft is incredibly anal about copyright issues involving his literature

Basically I wouldn't hold your breath on the Lovecraft stuff being in here

What exactly is the "Lovecraft" stuff, again?

TBH I'm ok with us not getting those. These are plenty, and I really don't think we need Noden.

I would like to have the Great Old One, but oh well.

I'm fine with us not getting Noden as well tbh.

Noden, Nyarla, Chthugha, Azzathoth and Trapezohedron
EDIT: Woops ninja'd

To be fair, the first two were the ones I could remember at the time

Is it likely that we'll get DDDs in this?
Also, hoping for Gogogo, Diamond Crab, Battlin Boxer, Trains, Satan Claus, Heraldics, and maybe even Sharks.

They easily have 50 cards to give us.

Symphonics, Crystal Beasts, and others as well.

Sharks are unlikely.

They'll probably be the exclusives for Crossover Souls, since like DP15 (which is SECE), there is exactly 10 cards in DP16 that we do not have.

Fina-fricking-ly. Someone go find a screenshot of Az from X and Y where he says "Its been 3000 years...."

Also if 81 isn't in here, I'm going to be PISSED.

I too could care less about Noden.

I doubt the OCG SECE-exclusives will make it over here just yet.

Maybe next year?

Battlin' Boxer Shadow
Chronomaly Nebra Disk
Crystal Protector
Crystal Vanguard
Elemental HERO Blazeman
Gagaga Mancer
Gagaga Sister
Galay-Eyes Cloud Dragon
Galaxy Soldier
Heavy Freight Train Derricrane
Heraldic Beast Amphisbaena
Heroic Challenger - Assault Halberd
Heroic Challenger - Thousand Blades
Numeral Hunter
Star Seraph Scale
Star Seraph Scepter
Star Seraph Sovereign
Symphonic Warrior Sizerrs

Symphonic Warrior Guitaars

Naturia Gaiastrallio

Mecha Phantom Beast Jacruslan

Gagaga Samurai
Ghostrick Dorklord
Humhumming the Keyboard Djinn
Number 18: Heraldic Progenitor Plain Coat
Number 36: Chronomaly Fork Hyuk
Number 55: Gogogo Goliath
Number 79: Battlin' Boxer Nova Caesar
Number 81: Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Superior Dora
Number 86: Heroic Champion - Rhongomiant
Number F0: Future Hope

Amplifire
Dodododraw
Heraldry Augmentation
Onomatopia
Over the Rainbow!
Photon Stream of Destruction
Revolving Switchyard

Crystal Hoard
Gado Go!
High Five the Sky!
Jolt Counter
Marshalling Field
Tachyon Transmigration
The Door of Destiny

This leaves 5 empty slots.

you forgot the Korean stuff from LVAL, PRIO, DUEA, and NECH

as the article mentions Pendulum Impenetrable which was that random quickplay in  NECH

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Pendulum_Moratorium

So as mentioned above, it is HIGHLY unlikely SECE stuff will be in here.

5 slots left, minus the 10 from SECE = 15 slots

20 KCG cards - the 5 Lovecraft due to copyright issues = 15 KCG cards

= all slots taken

Nebra Disk, CB Support, Blazeman, Galaxy Soldier, Halberd, Star Seraphs, Symphonics, Jacruslan, and F0. 

Nice. 

The hype is real. 

I'm mainly excited for Blazeman. But the other stuff is cool too. 

But, uh, just for clarification: We are not getting Noden and the like (Koran Exclusives) in this set? 

...Not that it's a big deal though; I'm in no hurry to get Noden. Although it would be a nice little toy for Heroes, which happen to be my favorite deck. ;)

Nebra Disk, CB Support, Blazeman, Galaxy Soldier, Halberd, Star Seraphs, Symphonics, Jacruslan, and F0. 

Nice. 

The hype is real. 

I'm mainly excited for Blazeman. But the other stuff is cool too. 

But, uh, just for clarification: We are not getting Noden and the like (Koran Exclusives) in this set? 

...Not that it's a big deal though; I'm in no hurry to get Noden. Although it would be a nice little toy for Heroes, which happen to be my favorite deck. ;)

No on Symphonics and CBs.

As mentioned on Page 1

SECE is most likely NOT here.

and yes, Noden and the like will NOT be. BUT EVERY OTHER KOREAN EXCLUSIVE WILL BE. such as Flowbot, and a bunch of random crap they put in there.

I more/less want Jacruslan for things (2x to be exact), considering dealership still hasn't gotten new copies of the Japanese one (which I'm fine with using, because no tournaments down here anyway).

Could really care less about the Lovecraft ones, since I don't even read his literature.

Blazeman might be nice for HEROs, especially with the new Deck coming out.

Out of fairness, it's been a while since I played them (unless you count the Synchro/Xyz variant I made for YGOPro reasons)

Rest of the stuff, I'm more or less neutral on. But at least the OCG numbers come out; whether or not I'll need them; I don't know.

No on Symphonics and CBs.

As mentioned on Page 1

SECE is most likely NOT here.

and yes, Noden and the like will NOT be. BUT EVERY OTHER KOREAN EXCLUSIVE WILL BE. such as Flowbot, and a bunch of random crap they put in there.

Ah, damn. 

I don't care too much about Symphonics but I was really happy when it was announced that there was new CB Support...

...Oh well. 

And thanks for the clarification on Noden, etc. Don't care about the other Korean Exclusives, so...

Archived