GIVE ME THIS!

This pack will almost certainly contain those beautiful things. No.18. No.36. Heraldic Amphisbaena. That Heraldic Field Spell that shouldn't exist. Galaxy Soldier. Galaxy-Eyes Cloud. The Star Seraph cards.

The Numbers.

All those amazing OCG exclusives that have taunted me with their existence...

I want them. When does this release? April?

As for the Shark stuff and No.94 and those things, I'm expecting them as imports either in the next pack, or in Gold Premium 2.

GIVE ME THIS!

This pack will almost certainly contain those beautiful things. No.18. No.36. Heraldic Amphisbaena. That Heraldic Field Spell that shouldn't exist. Galaxy Soldier. Galaxy-Eyes Cloud. The Star Seraph cards.

The Numbers.

All those amazing OCG exclusives that have taunted me with their existence...

I want them. When does this release? April?

April 10 yes.

I agree, but if those cards HAVE a confirmed release date, that's good enough, compared to the previous "No idea when we'll see this stuff" we had going for the last year.

True.

It is nice to know that all of this cool stuff is going to be in one pack, with a set release date. 

I was so sad when it was revealed that Hero's Strike would not have Blazeman. 

And now I know when he's coming. ;)

Same reason as Magi Magi. original creators aren't allowing them to be censored, so we aren't getting them at all, because they NEED to be censored (especially nyarla)

No, it's moreso that TCG doesn't want Nodem breaking it/doesn't want to deal with the clusterfuck that is rights to the extended Lovecraft mythos.

>Noden isn't in the pack
Oh man, my fucking sides-

>Blazeman and Halberd are the motherfucking cover cards
Whelp.... Nice to know they have the priorities right on the cards to advertise.
And will likely be a pain to get them, knowing they are likely to be some annoying short-print or some other bullshit scheme to hype them more.
Either way, go figure, the cool ones that I want end up having to drive me up a wall.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived