Shonen Jump Promo Poll

You get to vote for the next Shonen Jump promo at this page.

The choices:

300px-UltimayaTzolkin-VJMP-JP-UR.png

Ultimaya Tzolk'in

[No Level/DARK/Dragon/Synchro/Effect/ATK 0/DEF 0]

This card is treated as Level 12. Cannot be Synchro Summoned. Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending 2 Level 5 or higher monsters that have the same Level (1 Tuner and 1 non-Tuner), and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, when a Spell/Trap Card(s) is Set on your side of the field (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon 1 "Power Tool" Synchro Monster or 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. While you control another Synchro Monster, this face-up card on the field cannot be targeted by attacks or card effects.

300px-HyperspeedroidDahma-WJMP-JP-UR.png

Hyperspeedroid Dahma

[Level 6/WIND/Machine/Synchro/Effect/ATK 2200/DEF 1600]

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. You can only use each of these effects of "High Speed Roid Magical Sword Dharma" once per turn.
● You can banish 1 Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard; inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
● If this card is in your Graveyard and you control no cards: You can Special Summon this card. You cannot Normal Summon/Set during the turn you activate this effect.

300px-DDProudChevalier-VE11-JP-ScR.png

D/D Proud Chevalier

[Level 5/DARK/Fiend/Pendulum/Effect/ATK 2000/DEF 700]

Pendulum Scale: 6/6

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn: You can pay 500 LP, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; it loses 500 ATK. Unless you have a "DD" card in your other Pendulum Zone, this card's Pendulum Scale becomes 5.

Monster Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 face-up DARK Pendulum Monster Card from your Extra Deck to your hand.

300px-SuperheavySamuraiOgreShutendoji-VP

Superheavy Samurai Ogre Shutendoji

[Level 6/EARTH/Machine/Synchro/Effect/ATK 500/DEF 2500]

1 Machine-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Superheavy Samurai" monsters

This card can attack while in face-up Defense Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation. When this card is Synchro Summoned, and you have no Spell/Trap Cards in your Graveyard: You can destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

* regrets not renewing SJ subscription after they went digital *

Anyway, not really interested in the DD one; especially because the US/Europe/Canada, etc lack the Deck right now, so that's out of the question.

I don't really have a use for Shutendoji right now; even if it does blow up your opponent's backrow.

Ultimaya would be really cool to use though, except for the fact that I lack a lot of Level 7/8 Synchro Dragons (well, Signer-wise, I have Stardust/Power Tool [Ancient Fairy/RDA are somewhere; otherwise I need to buy new ones, though LC5D made them a little cheaper to obtain]). Also for the fact for the Level 5+ thing.

Maken Dahma is something that can be used in any Deck that can afford to make L6 Synchros.

Suppose its stats are fine; considering it can self-revive itself if you lack any field advantage and stuff.

So yeah, I voted for Maken Dahma; though either that or Ultimaya would be nice.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived