Pokemon, the Forbidden Star [OOC - Started - Not Accepting - PG16] (co-hosted by Lord CowCow)

Durandamon

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind getting involved in some action during the night (or the following morning), it'll give something for my character to do.

I might be able to work something out. I'll wait a few more posts to get more of an idea what's going on but I should be able to figure something to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so a few things to take away from my recent post

Cosmo. we shall be splitting from Conner and Sophie for now possibly, and choosing which way to go. Either way is fine really. Probably wait a little bit so...Durendal....can....appear and stuff as he’s been silent for a while. But not too long.
We can stick with these NPCs, stick with one of them, and go either way. We can even separate entirely if you’d prefer. Take some time and we can figure out what we want to do.

Sethera. You’re in a weird...place. Something is obviously strange about it. Explore as much as you want.

Muddy...has told me that he’ll be gone for a while so for now he’s kidnapped. When Muddy comes back he will be miraculously okay. Nai that means you’re on your own for now, sorry. Though you can join up with someone else if you want. Lotta options since most of the characters are still in this town.

Tayla. Mysterious man with mysterious leader is mysteriously interested in the mysterious trainer of yours. He’ll be following you wherever you go.

Aaand as for Crash. Basically...he’ll lead Omega to the town but that’s it. He’s the kind of character I’ll throw in sometimes but not often. Not ready yet for people to encounter Omega.

OKAY

So the host hasn't been online since...12 days ago iirc.

That being said. Anyone still wanting to post? I can keep this going myself if I have to; got some plot idea that I can work with.

For now, Cosmo, let's just pretend Emily is with us and if he doesn't come back soon I'll work something out.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems interest here has died along with the host.
I can't think of anything to motivate you anymore, especially without feedback.

Tayla and Sethera go ahead and post if you want.

Anyone else? And don't say "Oh I'll post sometime" if you won't post within a week from now then I will have to assume it's dropped.

However if anyone else wants to keep going, I can do my best to keep it going. I'll need more than two people interested to do so though. So please if you're at all still in this, make it known.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I kinda figured this'd be how it would go. I'm thinking it probably is time for it to die, sadly...

I might try and come up with a new Pokemon RP at the start of June.

Still, if a couple more people still want in on this we might be able to keep it going, but I don't know at this point.

Archived