Pokemon, the Forbidden Star [OOC - Started - Not Accepting - PG16] (co-hosted by Lord CowCow)

Durandamon

I am planning to use this Trevenant to increase the bond between Azure and Gatack and currently have it down that the Trevenant lands a Horn Leech on Nobu.

Also with the way I play the pokemon games how would power training pokemon unitl they evolve be. In this sense before I really do anything in the next town.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am planning to use this Trevenant to increase the bond between Azure and Gatack and currently have it down that the Trevenant lands a Horn Leech on Nobu.

Also with the way I play the pokemon games how would power training pokemon unitl they evolve be. In this sense before I really do anything in the next town.

Yeah that would be good, go ahead and bond. ^^

Hmm, power training. Well. Basically how we'll handle evolution is thusly.

When we (Sands and/or me) feel a Pokemon should be ready to evolve, based on what it's done in the RP, we'll send a PM to the RPer and tell them that they can evolve the Pokemon whenever they feel like it.

[spoiler=The Gang]

[spoiler=Gang Leader]Full Name: Dinah “The Boss" Klein
[spoiler=Appearance]bcgmt1T.jpg
5‘1“ (155cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Dinah isn’t called “The Boss" for nothing. She’s bossy, arrogant, and easily angered. Doesn’t like listening to others and will often repeat suggestions she agrees with as if it was her idea. She mocks her friends often, but if someone else messes with them, they're going down. Has a soft spot for little children, and hates being touched.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon] Emboar
Male
Level 35
Relaxed Nature
Non-Level-Up moves:
Sucker Punch[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc] Afraid of the dark.
Her Emboar doesn’t like to fight, thus Dinah doesn’t often battle, herself.
Omega is her twin brother.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Talker]Full Name: Kris “Chatterbox" Laut
[spoiler=Appearance]Uex7nsP.jpg

5'9" (175 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Friendly and enthusiastic. Kris doesn’t know how to shut up. She thinks out loud all the time, even when it’s not an appropriate time. Or rather, especially when it’s inappropriate. She takes great amusement in making others uncomfortable. Very clingy to her friends.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon] Aipom
Female
Level 22
Jolly Nature[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc] Has known Dinah since she was born.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Non-Talker]Full Name: Rachel Ghiaccio
[spoiler=Appearance]JLp6IGo.jpg

5'4" (163 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Rachel is often calm, sometimes too much so. To the point that she has almost gotten caught many times because she refuses to run when the authorities come on the scene. She likes to be left alone, or so she says. She loves big and noisy groups, but won’t admit it. Has a habit of picking fights in order to make things more exciting, though she doesn't seem to realize she's doing it.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]Boldore
Male
Level 20
Hardy Nature[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc] Has a teddy bear, loves the teddy bear, never touch the teddy bear[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Liar]Full Name: Chad Brenner
[spoiler=Appearance]PZn2uxh.jpg

5'10" (178 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Chad takes what he wants, whenever he wants. He doesn’t care who owns it at the time. Enjoys making up lies, and sometimes embellishes his stories to the point of ridiculousness. However he very often can manage to talk his way out of most situations. Kind to his friends but absolutely brutal to his enemies.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]Fearow
Male
Level 20
Lonely Nature
Non-Level-Up Moves:
Steel Wing[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]Loves to gamble, if he can’t make a decision he slips a coin, rolls a die, whatever works best.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Wrecking Ball]Full Name:Conner Scrios
[spoiler=Appearance]e4qoc2x.png

5'8" (172 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Conner likes to break things. He feels better after causing destruction. Usually he’s fairly friendly, if a bit twitchy and unpredictable. However if he hasn’t broken anything for a long while he starts to get frustrated. Doesn't seem to realize why this is a problem, and gets annoyed when people call him out on it. Way he sees it, if he managed to break it, it wasn't meant to be not broken.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]Marill
Female
Level 15
Bashful Nature
Non-Level-Up Moves:
Aqua Jet[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]His home was destroyed by dragon types, and he developed a fear of Dragon-Types.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Strange One]Full Name: Omega (refuses to be called anything else)
[spoiler=Appearance]43TPccHl.png

5'6" (168 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Omega is fairly silent and seemingly shy. However this is only because he’s often lost in his own world. He doesn’t care much about anyone or anything, besides his Pokemon and his sister who he protects violently. Tags along with the others because he feels safe with them. When not around them he becomes nervous and panics.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]Espurr
Male
Level 13
Impish Nature
Non-Level-Up Moves:
Barrier [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]Is an insomniac, doesn’t sleep much, due to nightmares.
Is Dinah’s twin brother, but refuses to admit he has the same last name.

Always talks about the "coming apocalypse" he is certain is coming.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Colorful One]Full Name: Sophie “Rainbow" Lindahl
[spoiler=Appearance]tZaIute.jpg

5'6" (168 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]In your face and doesn’t care. Sophie is rude and loud and just loves having fun in whatever way she feels like. She’ll be your best friend, or the biggest bitch you’ll ever meet. It all depends on her mood and how you react. Loves to laugh and loves to fight. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon] Shinx
Male
Level 11
Brave nature
Non-Level-Up Moves:
Howl

Venipede
Female
Level 11
Careful Nature[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]Doesn’t actually know how to play the guitar.
Doesn’t stop her from trying.
Always has spray paint with her.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

The Wrecking Ball, and The Colorful One, will be hanging around Bagu Town for a while.

However they likely won't do much, though might have a bit of action from them if I feel like it later.

If you want to interact with them in some way go ahead, but remember they're just NPCs.

Posting about my character.

So, I'm okay with Corinne staying with James but I'm also okay with her leaving the forest right away. To be honest, I'm a bit indecisive about what I want her to do next and for that reason I don't want to post until I figure things out, which idk, might be determined by a coin flip because I'm just that horrible at decision-making...

Finally got around to posting. (Although one thing that annoyed me is that in both the RPs I'm currently a part of, that I had to type my post twice, one of which I backspaced to the previous page, and the other, my internet stopped responding).

Although I'm wondering whether I should capture something else or not...

First, never responded to BS but in case he was wanting a response. No worries about taking your time, as long as you eventually get to it. ^^

And you could catch something on the road, or in or around next area, whatever feels right.

Anyway. Because Toyo is of the sick type lately, Candice will be semi-vanished.

Toyo has expressed that Candice will have followed Dennis and is tagging along with him. May or may not have him show up randomly somewhere, especially now that the Trevenent have reason to not like him very much.

Toyo will post when she can.

Muddy, Nai, looks like you two are a group of two for now.

Kay so this NPC is gonna be in the forest, and I shall make a post establishing them soon.

[spoiler=Pokemon Hunter]
Full Name: Diana ???
[spoiler=Appearance]tJsRfdA.jpg
5‘5“ (165 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Diana is hyper competitive and wants to win everything. She doesn't give up easily, but knows when she's lost to move on. Very secretive, she doesn't let anyone know any personal information beyond her first name. Obsessed with finding powerful and/or rare Pokemon, and she doesn't really care what she has to do to get them. Sometimes gets headaches and when she does she's easily angered.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]
Surskit
Male
Level 12
Naive Nature
Non-Level-Up moves:
Mud Shot

Ekans
Female
Level 12
Careful Nature
Non-Level-Up moves:
Poison Fang
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc]Actually has amnesia, got in an accident two years ago and woke up alone in the wild. She still doesn't know anything of her past, which is part of why she's so secretive.

Wears the mask mostly everywhere she goes.

Afraid of fire.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Alright so question to everyone involved in this.

I have been making posts as NPCs and wild Pokemon, as you can see. I was wondering if you all were okay with it. Am I posting too much? Should I lessen my amount of posting in the IC? Give me some feedback so I know how I'm doing, and what I should be doing better.

Alright thanks for the feedback. ^^ (More would be fine if anyone else has any opinion)

Now. Down to business.

As you all can see, me and Keto did a collab where we had the first Trainer vs Trainer battle. And the first RPer vs RPer battle.

That's more or less how I think would be best to do RPer vs RPer stuff. Basically if a battle is gonna happen between two RPers, get together and collab in whatever way is easiest for you.

It looks like me and Durendal will be having one ourselves soon enough.

That being said. When it comes to trainer battles, you can do random trainers if you'd like, but if you plan on battling an established NPC (Such as Conner or Diana) basically just send me a PM. We can do a collab, or I might just give you the go ahead to do what you want with the battle (Just send me the completed post and I'll edit it as I feel needed).

[hr]

Okay next point. Posts, who needs to do them and such.

Let's start with my group. We all posted recently, next would be Durendal and whatever he wants to do with this next battle thing. Cosmo...oh you changed your name. Anyway, you're doing decent, if there's anything you want to know or have happen so you can do more then let me and/or Durendal know.

Nai and Muddy. Both of you were fairly recent, Muddy if you could come up with a post that'd be good. Especially as it'd give Nai a chance to post whenever they get a chance.

Keep in mind, Muddy, basically the next day for you guys is around the time that Emily and Conner are having their standoff. So if you want to interact with Conner, Naomi, Emily, Alex, or Sophie go ahead.

Tayla, you're doing fine. Honestly you probably could move on whenever you feel comfortable. Is there anything you need to know or want to happen beforehand?

You seem to be still on the first day, and I figure it's up to what you do, but you could probably reach the next town this day and sleep, or you can reach the down in the next day, whichever is more fitting.

Keto and Sethera, both of you are most recent post, so yay for you. ^^ Once more posts come around you can do your thing.

BS and Azure. You both are quite behind. You seem to be going at a slow pace, is that fine for both of you? Just checking up on you both since it's been about a week.

I believe...yes, Azure would be the next of you two to post. It seems that the next order of business would be responding to BS and figuring out what your plan is. Mostly it looks like you'll be heading out of the forest and to the next location? (You'd arrive there around same time, probably a bit later, as Naomi, Emily, and Alex it seems, if you want.)

To be fair Cow, I've been checking up regularly to see if Azure has posted.

Though I'm considering a short timeskip so that we're out of the forest, but I'll need Azure to be ok with this. (I don't have anything else to do in the forest, but I do have an idea of what I can capture next)

I had a feeling yeah. Well I'm sure there's reason, I'm not too worried, just wanna check up.

Yeah, just ask him about it. If they don't respond after a while I'd say go ahead and moving it along yourself should be fine. :)

I had a feeling yeah. Well I'm sure there's reason, I'm not too worried, just wanna check up.

Yeah, just ask him about it. If they don't respond after a while I'd say go ahead and moving it along yourself should be fine. :)

I'll PM about it.

I've narrowed my next pokemon to two choices; Shinx and Bunnelby, though I'll most likely go with the latter.

To be fair, after the tree attack, Neos is not gonna want to stay in that forest for much longer. So, if you don't mind...he's gonna hop onto the Pidgeot Express and GTFO of there... I don't have a problem with anyone still in the forest to see a greying Pidgeot with a backpack between the wings flying through said forest, though

Though it would be amusing to see the Trevenant grab his friend and beat feet out of there while the Porygon isn't paying attention to them at the moment. XP

Archived