Pokemon, the Forbidden Star [OOC - Started - Not Accepting - PG16] (co-hosted by Lord CowCow)

Durandamon

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay peeps, cohost powers activate. NPC mode initiated

[spoiler=Mr Creepy]Full Name: Dennis Hamill
[spoiler=Appearance]OS9trUm.jpg

5 feet tall (152.4 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Dennis is usually very quiet and polite, though inside his head he's much more mean and nasty. He loves to taunt and trick people, though only taunts them if he has the upper hand, or in his head. His small size makes him not comfortable directly confronting people and has a tendency to freak out if forced to be around people too long.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon] Haunter

Level 12

Male

Naughty Nature

Non-level-up moves

Smog

Foul Play[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc] A bit of a stalker, once he finds a girl he thinks is cute he'll become latched onto them and follow them around from a distance. Be careful around this one, if you have a female character~[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Go Team!]Full Name: Tina Faust
[spoiler=Appearance]W0H77uS.jpg

Is 5'8" (173 cm)

Thanks, Giga for the censor (He hopes you all see what he did there.) Because of possibly questionable panty shot.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] "Okay guys, as long as we stick together, we're number one!" Tina is cheerful and wants the world to know it. Hyper outgoing and helpful, Tina never turns down those in need. She also doesn't turn down from a challenge. She is an adamant battler and wants to take on everyone any anyone that she can. If things don't go her way she gets bitter and starts blaming herself, leading her to push herself harder and harder.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]Jumpluff

Level 30

Male

Naive Nature

Non-level-up moves:

Energy Ball

Aeriel Ace

Helping Hand

Plusle

Level 26

Female

Hasty Nature

Non-level-up moves:

Swagger

Sing

Minum

Level 25

Male

Timid Nature

Non-level-up moves:

Sing

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc]Only ever does Triple Battles.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Keep in mind, levels are subject to change depending when/where the characters show up.

I know Skorupi tend to live in arid environments, but is it possible that they can be found in the forest given it's part-Bug?

To be honest, it probably wouldn't be here. I double checked, mostly in swampy or mountainous areas in most games.

To expand on this. I think the Mori Sanctuary, the desert, or maybe near the base of the volcano might be better bets.

Sands could probably explain better but that seems to be about right.

Sands, help I can't stop thinking of NPC trainers

[spoiler=If you people get a bit too overconfident....]

Full Name: Crash Anderson
[spoiler=Appearance]Zlzfizi.jpg[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Crash don't take s*** from no one. He don't give a damn about how good you think you are, you ain't nothing. He isn't a violent man but he is a passionate man. And is easily goaded into battle with minimal taunting. He can't stand those who try and act tougher than they are and show off. But even worse than that are those who mistreat others.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]Seaking

level 100

Male

Adamant Nature

Non-level-up moves:

Surf

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]Often holds back his true strength (Thus Seaking can have the "power level" of anything from a level 20 up)

Whenever he sends out Seaking he screams "f*** yeah, Seaking" and starts playing his theme song on a speaker he carries around with him.

[spoiler=theme]http://youtu.be/JGw8DWctAts[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Please note this is half joke, half "in case I see anything going to hell I will throw this guy in the mix".

Honestly, Cosmo, not fully sure. But certainly not in the forest. Will think about it/talk to Sands and get back to you.

To be honest, it probably wouldn't be here. I double checked, mostly in swampy or mountainous areas in most games.

To expand on this. I think the Mori Sanctuary, the desert, or maybe near the base of the volcano might be better bets.

Sands could probably explain better but that seems to be about right.

CowCow got it right, you'll be able to find them mostly in the SouthEast Side of the island.

K, I'll edit my post then.

Changed it to Pansear. I know its Pokedex entry says it lives in caves inside Volcanoes BUT in the games, you usually fnd them in Forests with the other two monkeys.

So, Dennis.

Basically, Cosmo, Sands...and me, somewhere in your posts remember for a time you'll be stalked by a ghost-type you can't quiet ever get a lock on.

As for the other group, Muddy, Nai, Toyo. I know you're not in the forest yet, but basically once you're in it for a while, Dennis' post happens.

If anyone has any issues with all this, let me know.

Cow, what about the other group, consisting of mine and Sethera's characters? or do we not have to worry about Dennis?

Most likely not, depending how these things are going. However it's possible he'll ambush at some point depending how things go here.

For now he's focused on this group.

Cowcow, a semi-important question.

How dangerous Dennis is as a person?

Hmm....well as a person he's actually pretty tame. He won't hurt people TOO much but he doesn't mind doing a bit of damage (Hence the Curse).

But he's kinda just a puny kid who lashes out and likes to mess with people.

However he is a fairly tough trainer when he has to battle.

Cow, what about the other group, consisting of mine and Sethera's characters? or do we not have to worry about Dennis?

Most likely not, depending how these things are going. However it's possible he'll ambush at some point depending how things go here.

For now he's focused on this group.

Since there's not much plot-stuff going on with Silver and Corinne at the moment, I decided to shake things up with Corinne getting lost. It's not meant to be a permanent separation though, just something to make things more interesting. They may or may not find each other right away, idk. The sound of the explosion may make things easier, but the forest...

Hmm....well as a person he's actually pretty tame. He won't hurt people TOO much but he doesn't mind doing a bit of damage (Hence the Curse).

But he's kinda just a puny kid who lashes out and likes to mess with people.

However he is a fairly tough trainer when he has to battle.

Thinking that he might've pressed Elchi's button and she might lash out at him

in person

Thinking that he might've pressed Elchi's button and she might lash out at him

in person

That could be interesting, as he doesn't deal well with that stuff.

I would like to point out, Dennis is currently hiding in the bushes, not out in the open. I wasn't sure if that was clear or not.

So Cowcow, I'm assuming Aron was reactive enough to attack Haunter before it licked Isaac, and that Head Smash hits.

If you have any problems with either, I'll go fix the post.

Well the only issue I have with it, is that the Lick happens while Aron is suffering from the Curse, so that would be some crazy reactive skills for a slow Pokemon like Aron to hit a moving Haunter.

But I suppose it's fine.

Edit: Also, dont' want to post again with Dennis until I also can post with Naomi. So waiting on Sands and/or Cosmo at least to make a post.

Edit part 2: I will be controlling Candice for at least one post, due to issues Toyo is having with internet. This also means I will in fact post even if the two I mention don't, however I will wait a bit before doing so.

Edit: Also, dont' want to post again with Dennis until I also can post with Naomi. So waiting on Sands and/or Cosmo at least to make a post.

The problem is that i need to wait for Sands to post, because idk what to write and i don't wanna do another super short post.

Welp this is awkward

Archived