Pokemon, the Forbidden Star [OOC - Started - Not Accepting - PG16] (co-hosted by Lord CowCow)

Durandamon

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious, abouts when do you think we'll be running into move tutors?  Furthermore, are we going to be keeping strictly to the list of Pokémon that can be taught certain moves?

In order to keep the role playing magic going on, you should ask a local about the move tutors.

Second question is a yes, sorry weedle :c

By the way guys, the Trevenants are now waking up completely, and might attack anybody in the forest.

Okay so about Dennis.

He's not meant to be a second character. But, depending on how things go, he could be a recurring NPC. Just making that clear.

And also, yes, his Haunter could probably do decent against the Trevenant, but that wouldn't be fun to have him do TOO much, would it? :3

Don't worry guys, I got permission for this! NPC swarm time!

Kay so this is a gang of 7 young punks who basically will crop up and cause trouble sometimes. Not all of them will always be in the same place. And the levels are not necessarily gonna stay what they are at. (Might drop some levels, or raise others, depending on when I decide to put them in.)

Gang name TBD...If I even give them a proper name.

[spoiler=The Gang]

[spoiler=Gang Leader]Full Name: Dinah “The Boss" Klein
[spoiler=Appearance]bcgmt1T.jpg
5‘1“ (155cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Dinah isn’t called “The Boss" for nothing. She’s bossy, arrogant, and easily angered. Doesn’t like listening to others and will often repeat suggestions she agrees with as if it was her idea. She mocks her friends often, but if someone else messes with them, they're going down. Has a soft spot for little children, and hates being touched.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon] Emboar
Male
Level 35
Relaxed Nature
Non-Level-Up moves:
Sucker Punch[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc] Afraid of the dark.
Her Emboar doesn’t like to fight, thus Dinah doesn’t often battle, herself.
Omega is her twin brother.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Talker]Full Name: Billy “Chatterbox" Laut
[spoiler=Appearance]Uex7nsP.jpg

5'9" (175 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Friendly and enthusiastic. Billy doesn’t know how to shut up. She thinks out loud all the time, even when it’s not an appropriate time. Or rather, especially when it’s inappropriate. She takes great amusement in making others uncomfortable. Very clingy to her friends.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon] Aipom
Female
Level 22
Jolly Nature[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc] Has known Dinah since she was born.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Non-Talker]Full Name: Rachel Ghiaccio
[spoiler=Appearance]JLp6IGo.jpg

5'4" (163 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Rachel is often calm, sometimes too much so. To the point that she has almost gotten caught many times because she refuses to run when the authorities come on the scene. She likes to be left alone, or so she says. She loves big and noisy groups, but won’t admit it. Has a habit of picking fights in order to make things more exciting, though she doesn't seem to realize she's doing it.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]Boldore
Male
Level 20
Hardy Nature[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc] Has a teddy bear, loves the teddy bear, never touch the teddy bear[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Liar]Full Name: Chad Brenner
[spoiler=Appearance]PZn2uxh.jpg

5'10" (178 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Chad takes what he wants, whenever he wants. He doesn’t care who owns it at the time. Enjoys making up lies, and sometimes embellishes his stories to the point of ridiculousness. However he very often can manage to talk his way out of most situations. Kind to his friends but absolutely brutal to his enemies.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]Fearow
Male
Level 20
Lonely Nature
Non-Level-Up Moves:
Steel Wing[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]Loves to gamble, if he can’t make a decision he slips a coin, rolls a die, whatever works best.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Wrecking Ball]Full Name:Conner Scrios
[spoiler=Appearance]e4qoc2x.png

5'8" (172 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Conner likes to break things. He feels better after causing destruction. Usually he’s fairly friendly, if a bit twitchy and unpredictable. However if he hasn’t broken anything for a long while he starts to get frustrated. Doesn't seem to realize why this is a problem, and gets annoyed when people call him out on it. Way he sees it, if he managed to break it, it wasn't meant to be not broken.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]Marill
Female
Level 15
Bashful Nature
Non-Level-Up Moves:
Aqua Jet[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]His home was destroyed by dragon types, and he developed a fear of Dragon-Types.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Strange One]Full Name: Omega (refuses to be called anything else)
[spoiler=Appearance]43TPccHl.png

5'6" (168 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality] Omega is fairly silent and seemingly shy. However this is only because he’s often lost in his own world. He doesn’t care much about anyone or anything, besides his Pokemon and his sister who he protects violently. Tags along with the others because he feels safe with them. When not around them he becomes nervous and panics.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon]Espurr
Male
Level 13
Impish Nature
Non-Level-Up Moves:
Barrier [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]Is an insomniac, doesn’t sleep much, due to nightmares.
Is Dinah’s twin brother, but refuses to admit he has the same last name.

Always talks about the "coming apocalypse" he is certain is coming.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Colorful One]Full Name: Sophie “Rainbow" Lindahl
[spoiler=Appearance]tZaIute.jpg

5'6" (168 cm)[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]In your face and doesn’t care. Sophie is rude and loud and just loves having fun in whatever way she feels like. She’ll be your best friend, or the biggest bitch you’ll ever meet. It all depends on her mood and how you react. Loves to laugh and loves to fight. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pokemon] Shinx
Male
Level 11
Brave nature
Non-Level-Up Moves:
Howl

Venipede
Female
Level 11
Careful Nature[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Misc]Doesn’t actually know how to play the guitar.
Doesn’t stop her from trying.
Always has spray paint with her.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Hey i think someone needs to post, because right now no one is posting and i don't want this to die so soon. I can't post, because me and my group arrived to a bit of a dead end, where they're passing the night inside a cave so, there isn't much to say.

Yeah, gonna try and get some people to post soon. It's possible that our group will have to skip forward ahead of others, since we can't post as you've said.

Sands will make that post for us soon I believe.

As for everyone else, well try and get posts as soon as you can, because it's been pretty dead around here all over.

This reminds me. To everyone who isn't part of a group/won't be in a group or whatever.

Don't worry too much. You can still interact with others even if not part of their group. Plus I'll try and be sure to have NPCs intereact with you all as well. (Hence one reason for so many)

At the moment I'm more worried about the individuals.

Azure, Keto, Sethera, BS, Tayla.

Not because you're not posting, three of you have been some of the most recent posts I believe. But I would like if you 4 can work out if you're going to be individual (which is fine) or groups (which is also fine) since right now it seems no one really knows.

In case people get confused.

I do not believe the time skip is for everyone, if they still have things they want to do in the forest.

It's mostly to show that mine, Sands(I'm still calling you Sands for now dammit) and Cosmo's characters have had nothing happen until morning and are moving ahead.

Since in this RP we can't really have eveyone going at the same pace.

Archived