Pokemon, the Forbidden Star [IC - Not Accepting - PG-16]

Durandamon

"3 o'clock? Isn't it a bit...too long?

But eh, it works for me. I think I'll go for a sightseeing in the meantime then.

See ya!"

Packing her stuffs after saying her farewells to Isaac, she took one last time to check the status of her camera. It was thankfully still in a good condition, though she was still not fully sure about it yet. Maybe taking a few snapshoots on her way would be a nice way to test whether it's still good or not. Putting her camera down, she then opened Jiron's pokeball to get him out, and after giving him a stern look when he tried to eat the nearby lamp, Elchi got up and gave one last smile to Isaac before she and Jiron left through the front door.

"Hey Jiron, let's train for a bit.

Using Head Smash for too much would be bad for you, so let's try learning some new tricks."

[divider1]

Still, before anything else, Elchi and Jiron went into the Pokemon Center first, especially with Elchi not wanting to risk Jiron's wellbeing despite his night-long rest. The check up went quite smoothly, since aside from minor things, Jiron was still quite healthy right now. Thanking the nurse after picking the Aron back from her, Elchi then decided to sit on the nearest couch for a bit before she continued her way-

And then, she noticed the freaky guy from yesterday, seemingly currently being roughly woken up by his Porygon. While Elchi almost had a heart attack when she noticed the man, seeing him in such a miserable situation like that did manage to stop her from immediately taking Jiron away and ran as fast as she could from the center. He might not be as bad as she believed him to be, though Elchi was still unsure whether she should even talk to him or not. But, after a minute or two passed, Elchi couldn't stand being quiet and indecisive, and she approached the man, still a bit awkwardly as she was still perfectly unsure whether he could be trusted or not.

"H-hello there, mister. I think I've seen you before, so...w-what's your name? And...nice Porygon there, by the way."

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sophie wanted to watch the match. Conner was always amusing to watch in a battle, as long as you kept a sharp eye out for any flying object. But there was something they had to do, and while the gang’s wrecking ball was wrapped up in this she could look around for any clues to Omega’s whereabouts.

The “I’m not her brother” brother of their boss had been gone for a week now. He’d left after having another panic attack and once more rambling about how “The end is near, Armageddon approaches”. Of course, he’s done this many times now but he usually didn’t actually run off like that, so Sophie and Conner were supposed to be searching for the strange boy.

She decided to go check around town and see if anyone had seen him anywhere. Still strumming her guitar, horrible off-tune, Sophie left the battling pair with her Venipede on her shoulder. She laughed at the reaction of the people she passed, all of whom seemed horrified by how terrible she was playing so loudly.

She passed by a girl with sticks and leaves in her hair, clutching a Hoppip and meandering in the general direction of the battle. She smiled sleepily at Sophie and continued past, bumping into a building on her way.
“Strange chick hey?” She said to Venipede.
Deciding the Pokecenter would be a good place to ask for info, she headed towards it. Bursting through the door, which wasn’t automatic like most of them for some reason, she called out to the room. She tried to get everyone's attention including a strange dude with a bonkers sense of style who was leaving. “Eh, Nerds! Listen up. Anybody see this kid around!?” Taking one hand off her guitar, Sophie dug in her bag and pulled out a photo of Omega and flashed it around the room.

No one said anything, so Sophie figured they were ignoring her. She hopped up onto a table, which was directly in front of a couch wherevsome cute chick with an Aron were, and once more spoke up. “I ain’t got all day, anybody know anything!?” She didn’t care that she was shouting directly in front of the two, one of whom seemed to only recently had woken up. As long as she got some answers.

Emily flinged Spike's Pokeball behind her while locking eyes with Conner - "You're on."

Spike's usually happiness was now replaced with a cute frown, and looked as little menacing as Emily. - "Like the lady I am, I'll take the first move. Use Nasty Plot, Togepi!" - Spike placed his hands on his forehead and was surrounded by a darkish blue aura, as his Special Attack improved. Now I just have to hope the Metronome will be a Special move, or else... Emily thought, as she anticipated Conner's next move.

----------------------------

"So, you say Professor Sycamore won't cooperate?" - a man in black suit sat at a small table, in an undisclosed location. His voice sounded stressed out, but he kept a calm visage. With his right hand up to his ear, he kept talking on the phone. - "Then, you know what to do. I want to have him here by the end of the day, no matter what."

The false human had been peeling himself off the ground when he heard someone talking to him, prompting him to look up towards the voice as he got up onto a knee. He couldn't help but twitch his nose from the smell of fear he picked up from the girl, prompting a frown as he got up onto his feet.

"One, I'm not a scary human," Neos commented half-heartedly as he lightly tapped his nose, though it was slightly odd that he said 'human' instead of just 'man'. "Team Rocket's the circle jerks you should worry about. Two: My name is Neos, Neos Rivetter."

"You mind finally flipping me over," Cysero remarked with a bit of impatient acid in his voice right before Neos could offer his hand, continuing to try to flip over off of his back and failing miserably.

A slight smirk appeared on Neos' face before finally picking the space duck and flipping him over so that the Porygon was no longer seeing the world upside-down. "I guess you should get to learning Magnet Rise, th---"

"But, it's hard!" The pink and blue Pokemon interrupted, stretching out its 'neck' toward the transformed Pokemon holding him, who gained an annoyed look on his face before giving Cysero a slight bonk on top of the noggin.

"You mind not interrupting me?" With this did he sigh before looking up toward the desk. "Now that I think about it, I passed out as soon as I came in..."

"Yes, you did," the Porygon responded, though only Neos and any other nearby Pokemon would understand. "You especially need to get checked-out, you were fighting off confusion."

This surprised Neos, who immediately looked back down toward the digital Pokemon. "So, I was hit by that---" Cysero nodded, causing him to groan. "Time to get checked in, then."

With this did Neos pull out a trio of Pokeballs, one of them a pure-white one, before approaching the desk in front of the Nurse Joy here and placing them on it. "Time to get these checked in. One warning, one's constantly using Mind Reader and hasn't found a way to turn off the move." The nurse nodded at this before placing the orbs upon the machine and quickly scanned them, a look of confusion showing upon the white Pokeball appearing to be empty. A sigh escaping from his lips as soon as he saw her look back up towards him, already knowing what she was going to ask before raising a hand to calm her. "I know its empty. In fact, you should have gotten an e-mail from one of your cousins about that by now." He braced himself as the lady did so, the computer screen nearby lighting up brightly as she looked through her e-mail.

What she saw she would have never believed if she hadn't seen the man it mentioned right in front of her.

"No, I'm not what I look like," Neos remarked flatly and tiredly before she could speak, though not too loudly. Words lost for the moment, the Nurse Joy pointed towards a particular door that would allow the trainers of various Pokemon to enter into the hospital area of the Center itself, towards which he walked on through...

Thankfully, he missed the loudmouth that later showed up in the Center because of this...

Conner's grin grew wider by the moment. Finally finally finally he would get a chance to fight. His opponent being an egg of all things was a little saddening but he'd deal with it.

Sophie left. Which was made clear by the sounds of the guitar getting quieter. Good, he could go all out now.

The egg was getting stronger, with a Nasty Plot. But that wouldn't mean anything if he ended this quick.

"Marill, Aqua Jet, hit it before it can attack!" The blue ball enveloped its body in water and rushed forward at high speed towards the to-be-scrambled egg.

"Watch ou-" - before Emily could react, Spike was hit by a direct Aqua Jet, which sent him flying a good couple of meters. Luckily, he managed to land on his feet. Emily gritted her teeth and crossed her fingers before making another order. - "Use Metronome, Spike!" - as he had done a couple of times already, the Togepi wagged his fingers back and forth. He then bowed, and from the tip of the spikes on his head emerged a large spiderweb. The Sticky Web extended, and flied towards Marill. 

"Its our chance, use another Nasty Plot!" - Togepi placed his fingers in his forehead and the light shining around him grew bigger.

I just need a lucky shot...just one. One Special Attack and he'll be done for!

Conner was shocked by the web coming out of the egg. Who knew it could do something like that?

Whatever, he had to react. "Defense Curl" he called out. Marill tucked its arms and legs in, and a dim glow surrounded it, increasing the Pokemon's defense and allowing the web to surround it. "Now, Rollout!" Marill spun in place, pushing and stretching the webbing until it snapped and continued towards the opponent. "You're done for kid, no one can handle my Marill's power."

The Rollout would be extra strong now. It would do a lot of damage if it managed to hit, Conner's excitement grew. He loved this attack, it just kept going and going and destroying more and more.

As the Pokemon started rolling and shook the sticky web off itself like nothing, Emily was overwhelmed. Marill's speed was too high at this point, and she was sure Togepi wouldn't dodge it. They could only trust one thing at this point. Which was, basically, the only thing they had been doing up to that point.

"Spike, use Metronome!" - with the same process repeated for the nth time, the Egg Pokemon called down another move. He wagged his fingers back and forth and...stood still. Emily had no time to be confused, as the rolling Marill striked full-power against Togepi, and, at this point, she had already given up.

Spike hadn't though. The Pokemon, although visibly damaged, didn't move an inch with the attack, and Marill kept rolling into his still body. He looked back at his Trainer, waiting for new orders. That's when Emily finally realized Togepi had used Metronome into Endure, resisting the finishing blow with a sliver of health.

"We might have used up all the luck we had for the rest of the year, but...one last Metronome!" - the Pokemon with the extremely rare ability to use any move in existence, although in a seemingly random pattern, started using his signature move again, while Marill was still in point-blank range. A small ball of white light formed on Togepi's mouth, and he then fired it, forming a rainbow-colored beam aimed at Marill. Were the Signal Beam to hit, it would do a good deal of damage, given the Nasty Plots used by Togepi.

Conner had been sure they had won it with that last move. However the egg was a lot tougher than it looked. "Pretty impressive little girl, but I'm not finished with you yet!"

The egg attacked with a powerful beam of bug energy "Just how many types of moves did this thing have?"

If the attack hit....well he's just have to make sure it didn't. "Aqua Jet, into the air!" Conner's Marill launched itself straight upwards and over the powerful Beam.

"You fought hard but it's not enough to take me out. Water Gun!" From its high vantage point, Marill had a clear line of shot at the opponent and it fired down with a strong stream of water.

That was it. Spike was hit directly by the Water Gun, and was instantly knocked out. Emily ran up to him and picked him up. - "You did your best, good boy. Wanna rest?" - she pulled the Pokeball and, with a red beam of light, Spike was back into it. Emily then looked up at the red-haired trainer, her face red with a mixture of anger and embarrasment. Mostly anger this time. Still, she was in no position to keep fighting, with no healthy Pokemon.

"This is not over. I'll take care of you later." -  She then turned to Alex, and motioned for them to leave, as she started walking towards the Pokemon Center.

"Anytime you want another thrashing come see me."

Conner grinned as the girl left. Looks like he had been able to release some steam after all. Though, it still didn't feel like enough.

He glared at the boy that was with her for a moment. But something in the back of his mind nagged at him. They were supposed to be doing some...Oh right! Conner looked around for his companion before remembering she left. Ignoring the boy, Conner set out to find Sophie.

Alexander watched Emily's battle with attention, but Emily lost, and she seemed pretty pissed off.

Emily did a hand gesture to make him follow her.

Alex saw a little Lillipup next to him, he seemed pretty hungry and was very very dirty

"Oh, you're so cute! But where's your owner?" Alexander asked to Lillipup

Lillipup then started crying

"Oh your owner abandoned you, here have this" He said while giving him some Poké-Food

The Lillipup instantly seemed happier and was jumping around Alexander.

"Ok, ok, if you insist i'll catch you, he said while launching him his Pokéball" The pokèball captured Lillipup instantly.

"What shall i name you... Mhhh Stonehenge, yes i like that name!"

Then he started thinking.

Alexander then sent out both his Scatterbug and his Ninjask

"Your names are both quite hard to remember, ok, now Scatterbug will be Anemone and Ninjask will be Zephyr".

All the Pokémons seemed quite happy with their names.

"Ok, now let's go to the Pokémon Center to clean you up, ok?"

He said while returning all the Pokémons to their Pokéballs and catching up to Emily.

The storm only seemed to grow in intensity as James followed along that trail, the tracks on the ground soon proving all but useless to follow as the rain softened the earth.  That freshly softened earth also proved difficult for the crippled man to overcome, his feet and cane sinking several inches into what was rapidly becoming thick muck.  Still he pressed on, having been held up for long enough by that girl seeking the same Scyther as he had.  The markings on the trees were becoming more frequent, and it proved to be as he suspected.  The one he was tracking was part of a group, possibly even the leader of it.  That would make capturing it somewhat difficult, but unfortunately James did not get a chance to come up with a proper plan.

"Stay back a little ways, assuming you don't want to catch a Scyther for yourself."  He smiled, turning to speak to Corinne just for a little while before making his way forward.  They had reached what he assumed to be the roost for this group of the bug types, a tree larger than the rest with branches that stretched out far and wide overhead.  These boughs actually did a fair job of keeping the ground beneath them dry, and preventing other trees from growing nearby.  The great deal of space this created allowed for the group of roughly six or seven Scythers to rest there, and all of them were now posturing in the crippled young man's direction.  Of course, one n particular stood out.

This one was larger than the others, and as it pushed its way towards the front of the group the others quieted.  Despite its size, James could tell that it was fairly young by comparison to some of the others.  Its color was nice and bright, time not having had time to dull the shine of its chitin, but it bore a mark that the boy knew all too well.  Down its chest was a jagged scar, a place where its chitinous shell had been rent and had healed.  As the creature began angrily chittering and buzzing its wings at James, he held his ground.  Of course he made sure to grip that steel cane of his a bit more firmly in one hand.  Soon enough, the Pokémon rushed him in a territorial display.  Matching the creature, James lifted his cane to intercept its blade.  That was one of the things he'd spent time learning, that Scythers often engaged in territorial sparring matches like this.  His cane was cut deeply into by the blade, and the force from the strike required that James not pull away from that or else have it cut into him.  Unfortunately, that left him open for the Scyther's other swing.

Of course, a little someone had James' back.  Bursting out of his ball and onto the man's left shoulder, Harte intercepted the Scyther's strike with one of his own talons.  Seeing the Pokémon, the Scyther retreated while Harte jumped down to the ground.

"Really?"  James asked the diminutive bug, and received a trilled affirmative from the little fellow.  Sighing, and realizing that the Nincada would not be dissuaded, the trainer nodded and gestured to the Scyther.  "Alright then, your foe is much faster than you so you'll have to predict his attack.  Parry its strike, then hit it with a mud slap!"  As James had expected, the Scyther rushed forward and sought to tear into his companion with those scythe-like blades of his.  Harte proved up to the task, and was able to intercept the strike before delivering a vicious blow of his own.  The rain made it easier to scoop the mud and hurl it into his foe's face.  The fight progressed on much like that, though as Harte slung more and more mud at his foe the Scyther found its mark less and less frequently.  Soon it was just blindly swinging about every which way, and though the Nincada was obviously fatigued victory was near.

"Your foe's weak, Harte!  Hit 'em with Night Slash!"  In a surprising acrobatic display for the little bug type, he leaped into the air and held one of his claws aloft.  That claw soon became all but impossible to see as it was shrouded by darkness, and brought down in a devastating slash upon the Scyther.  That proved to be enough, and down it went.  Taking advantage of that weakened state before any others could, James pulled out a Pokéball and hurled it at the downed Scyther.  Several tense moments of watching the ball rock in the mud later, and the light on the front of it dimmed.  Sighing in relief, James made his way forward as best he could to retrieve the ball from in front of the group of Scythers.  He looked at them for a moment, and inclined his head.  The gesture was returned, and he turned to make his way out of the clearing, after returning Harte to his ball of course.  "Let's get back to camp..."

Corinne had a little idea of what to expect, what with her chosen specialty. So she knew that soon, they would find a swarm. A Scyther swarm, to be specific. One of the most dangerous types of bug swarms, if not the most dangerous.

They had reached a large tree with overhanging branches. It was far larger than the Trevenant she'd seen the previous night, so the girl was confident that it had to be a real tree. Either that, or a really large Trevenant. And beneath the boughs sat about half a dozen Scyther. Then her companion spoke. "Stay back a little ways, assuming you don't want to catch a Scyther for yourself." He walked forward, and the wary but relaxed postures of the swarm had shifted. As one, they arced forward, scythes bared in aggression, attention solely focused on James.

Corinne watched the man go, patting Dru's head and whispering nothings to him like she always did when she was nervous. This...could go very wrong, very fast. She didn't have the Pokémon to fend off a swarm and James could get killed. But...somehow I feel...that he will be fine. The shaggy-haired man had radiated calm and confidence. There had been no trace of fear, only caution.

When the battle started, there was still fear, but also excitement. The girl was impressed not only by James' skill with his cane, but also the skill of the Nincada he had only recently caught. Her expert eye noted that they worked well together, which was impressive as she doubted they had had much time to train. Being able to work together with any new Pokémon required trust and training, both of which took time. And, of course, it depends on the personality of the Pokémon as well.

James and the Nincada seemed to be what she termed, compatible. Compatibility, as she had learned, was how well a person and a Pokémon got along naturally. This was based off a number of factors, but the big ones were the personality of the person and the personality of the Pokémon. With enough compatibility, one could overcome such handicaps as lack of time and training.

"Your foe's weak, Harte! Hit 'em with Night Slash!" the dark-haired man called out, and Corinne nodded. A nickname, I see. Nicknames were strange things. Some people and Pokémon preferred them, others didn't. The brunette didn't really care either way, however.

She was, however, fascinated by James' knowledge of Scyther. They were Pokémon of ceremony, much like samurai. Traditions, gestures, respect, all of these were important for Scyther. Corinne had learnt as much in her study of Pokémon behavior, but the fact that her companion knew this as well... Well, it seems that he has even more experience than I thought. She felt even more secure than before. Perhaps, between the two of us, those Trevenant have bitten off more than they can chew.

Confidence bolstered, Corinne approached the man after he returned from the clearing. Instead of congratulating himself or commenting on the battle, he only said: "Let's get back to camp..."

Amused at his no-nonsense manner, the girl shook her head and smiled. "Congrats," she said, genuine admiration lacing her voice. "That was a good battle." She let him take the lead in the walk back to the camp, her thoughts spinning with plans for the future. Now that James had found his Pokémon, he had no reason to stay in the forest, but she still did. I must find that Pokémon... She would have to wait for nightfall, which was dangerous, and would be even more so if her companion left, but it was a risk she would take, regardless.

After passing a cute guitar girl and making acquaintances with a wall, Naomi finally made her way to where the noise was coming from. Looked like Emily had a battle with some big scary, probably cuddly, man. And lost. Blushy seemed bothered by it but Naomi knew that losing a battle was totally a-okay. And so she told her this.

“Blushy! It’s been so long! I missed you!” Naomi said half-jokingly, trying to get a smile out of the girl. “I saw you totally lost that one. That’s a bummer but like I said...well I thought it but you get the idea, losing a battle is totally a-okay!” Before Blushy could respond, Naomi took a hold of the girl’s hand. “Come on let’s go to the Center. I got a new friend and I’m sure your eggy baby would like a rest too.”

Naomi suddenly stopped in the pulling of Blushy and backtracked. Still dragging Blushy with her regardless of the other girl’s wishes. She realized Number 2 was trying to catch up so she made it easier on him and met him halfway. Once done, she grabbed him by the arm and dragged him along with Blushy towards the Center.

Once they arrived at the Center, and entered it, Naomi let go of her companions and collapsed against the wall. She didn’t even bother to look around at who else was in the building.
All that walking, the pep talk, and the dragging, had taken a lot out of her. That is, she really wanted to nap some more. So she did. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Still standing.

[hr]

Omega leaned against the tree, struggling to keep his breath. The item he clutched in his hands was small. And yet it felt like it held the weight of the world inside. For it was an item of utmost importance. The forces he had foreseen that would end this world of theirs in a fiery doom needed this.* Of that he was sure. And because of this he would not relent it. No one could possess it. Not his gang. And certainly not the men following him.

He felt an immense pressure. He held the fate of the world, nay, ALL worlds, in his hand.* The  task he had was such that he could very nearly drop dead right there just due to its importance.*
He had to reach Maruishi Town. He did not know what he’d do once there but at least it wasn’t so out in the open.

“Meditite, Confusion!” He could feel the Psychic energy surround him and he struggled to break free. Turning around he saw them. Two tall figures in black suits were approaching. One with a Meditite at his feet, obviously the Pokemon who had attacked, and the other with an Absol.

“Little boy, didn’t anyone tell you that stealing is wrong? Absol, Pursuit!”
Omega knew he couldn’t run from this attack, so he sent out his only Pokemon. Little Espurr wouldn’t be able to handle this attack, unless... “Use Barrier to stop its advance!”
Espurr’s eyes glowed and it projected a solid Barrier of Psychic power outward. The Absol slammed into the wall with such force that it totally stunned the Dark type.
Espurr didn’t know anything, besides Scratch, that could help against that particular Pokemon. And so Omega scooped up the cat Pokemon and took off. His only hope would be if he could outrun them long enough to reach someone that could help...

[spoiler=OOC*]Please keep in mind Omega is a little, er, a lot off his rocker and is prone to very very very very very wild exaggerations.[/spoiler]

Emily walked silently all the way to the Pokemon Center, ignoring her partners' antics. She knew she'd meet that man again, and made sure to memorize his face.Emily entered the building and handed her Pokemon to the Nurse, and walked back to Alex and Naomi, who was already asleep. Again. "I need a TM. I can't solely rely on Metronome...not if I want to be stronger."

She checked her map while pinching Naomi's cheek to wake her up. They wouldn't spend more time than needed here. The question was wether to go to Maruishi Town or to Tomi City.

--------------------------------------------

A helicopter landed in an undisclosed place outside Lumiose City. From it, a group of men dressed in black emerged nonchalantly, and started walking towards the city. 

"I need a TM. I can't solely rely on Metronome...not if I want to be stronger."

"Hey if you need some TMs i have some, i bought a few at the PokéMarket before when i bought food, i have a few, choose what you want!"

Alexander noticed that Emily was looking at the map, specially at Tomi City and Maruishi Town, Naomi was napping behind them, like as always...

"I would like to visit Maruishi Town, i wanna try fishing, and maybe i can catch a cute fish Pokémon, and i also want my first badge to be from one of my favourite types!" Alexander said to Emily

"I almost forgot that i needed to wash you up!" He though while taking out Stonehenge.

"I'll be right back!"

He asked information to the Nurse Joy about where he could wash his Lillipup up. "I can take care of it" The Nurse answered. "No, please, i wanna wash him up! So where are the washing stations?" "Back here, follow me!" Alexander followed the nurse to what was some sort of bathroom, the walls were bright light blue and the floor was pastel blue tiles.

Alexander washed Lillipup well, with a bunch of different soaps and also gave him treats.

"Now that you're clean and shiny, let me analyze you!"

Lillipup, the Puppy Pokémon

Normal Type

Though it is a very brave Pokémon, it's also smart enough to check it's foe's strength and to avoid battle.

Moves:

Ice Fang

Baby-Doll Eyes
Tackle
Bite

"Cool, thanks Pokédex! Now it's time to return to the group!" He said as he walked back to Emily checking the map and Naomi still sleeping.

~ Timeskip ~

"Incinerate that thing!" On his command, the fire monkey spewed out short bursts of fire at the wild Shinx. Despite the same-type attack bonus, it wasn't doing as much damage as Silver hoped, leading him to assume that it was a higher level, though he couldn't be sure unless he caught it. Braving the attack, Shinx charged towards Pansear with what looked like a Spark attack, and with its weakened defences from a previous Leer attack, it was imperative that Pansear avoided the attack. "Avoid it now!"

It turned out however that the Shinx was faster than he thought and Pansear received a considerable amount of damage, and to make matters worse paralysis had struck as well. "Drat!" Silver muttered under his breath as he retreated Pansear back into his ball before sending Totodile back out. "Ok Totodile, strike Shinx with an Ice Punch!" Shinx lined Totodile up in his sights and prepared for another Leer attack, but this was the opportunity Silver was waiting for. He figured that Shinx would start off with Leer when a new pokemon came out, thus he took advantage of this and Ice Punch struck a clean hit on Shinx and as soon as Shinx hit the ground, Silver tossed a pokeball at it. *shake, shake. shake, click*

Breathing a sigh of relief, Silver picked up his newly caught Shinx and decided to check it out in the pokedex.

Shinx, the Flash Pokemon

Level 13

Jolly

Strong Willed

Tackle, Leer, Charge, Spark

~~

Three quarters of an hour later, Silver arrived in Bagu Town. It wasn't the largest town in the world, but it can be considered a rest stop for weary travelers. The first thing on Silver's mind was to get to a Pokemon Centre, fortunately for him it didn't take too long.

"Greetings!" Nurse Joy said with a smile on her face as soon as Silver entered the Pokemon Centre. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Could you heal this rowdy bunch please?" Silver asked placing his pokeballs on the front desk. "Certainly, they'll be healed momentarily."

Whilst he waited for his pokemon to be healed, he took out a chocolate bar slowly unwrapping it. With Pansear being taken care off by Nurse Joy, this bar of chocolate would be more satisfying after Pansear consumed his previous bar. As soon as he finished his bar of chocolate, he took a peek inside his bag only to realise that he was running out of supplies. Realistically he only had enough for another couple of days and asked some of the people where the nearest market was.

"You'll want Jujiro Market mate." A youngster replied just as he was exiting the Centre. Silver inputted that information into his Town Map and to his surprise it wasn't that far, but nevertheless he would head there tomorrow.

~~

With his pokemon healed and the sun starting to set, Silver needed a place to rest for the night. The Nurse Joy had told him before he left that Bagu Town had an inn that travelers could use. Entering the Inn and checking in, Silver made a beeline for his room where he stretched his arms and yawned before snuggling up in the bed for the night.

It was approaching night, and the only movement in the forest seemed to be a young brunette girl clad in a torn white labcoat, currently tripping over tree roots and letting loose the cleanest swears one could ever remember hearing. "By blue, this dumb root!" "Blood and thunder, I'll be danged." This girl, named Corinne, was looking for a very particular thing. Or structure, one may say. Because where a building was, there was likely to be a certain Pokémon. The forest wasn't making it any easier on her though. While it had seemed harmless during the day, and dangerous at night, in the twilight it seemed as if the whole place was holding its breath, which did nothing to improve the girl's nerves.

She had left the camp earlier in the day, figuring it'd be best to start her search while there was still daytime. But so far her search had been fruitless. Trees as far as the eye could see and nothing else. The girl gave them wary looks, half expecting them to gain a red eye and jump out at her. Cursed Trevenant... As it was, it was getting harder and harder to find her way. She could barely see in front of her face now. What she wouldn't give for some light...

As if her thought had summoned it, a small ball of violet light appeared in front of her, bobbing in the air. Corinne frowned, confused. "What...?"

The light flickered and bounced a few feet away before staying still once more, as if asking her to follow it. The girl's feet seemed to move of their own accord, and she followed in a daze, thoughts fuzzy like television noise. The Horsea in her arms started squeaking in alarm, but the sounds had no effect on their owner.

If one asked her, Corinne wouldn't be able to tell them how long she had walked for. But she could remember that it had already reached nightfall by the time she arrived at the light's destination: a wooden shack. A small part of Corinne felt like this was important. Hadn't she been searching for something like this? But what for...? She frowned, trying to remember, but kept getting distracted by the pretty purple light in front of her. The world seemed to spin, and she collapsed to the ground, breathing harsh. Why had she come here again? What was...her goal?

Duskull...I wanted to find...a Duskull...the ghost...Pokémon...

Ghost...Pokémon?

Ghosts...violet fire...

Hadn't she heard about something like this before? And why was she on the ground?

The girl lifted her head, struggling to rise, but her energy seemed drained. Panic flickered through her mind, its touch stilling her thought process like frost. All she could feel was the rising sense that she was in grave, grave danger. At last, external stimuli seemed to reach her, and she could hear the cries of her starter. Dru had tumbled from her arms during the fall, and was currently shooting black globs of ink at the violet fire, but the fire seemed to dance out of the way easily enough.

Corinne struggled to think, since she couldn't move. She remembered learning something about this, back when she took that "Foreign Pokémon" seminar, taught by a man visiting from Slateport. During the Unova unit, he had mentioned something similar to this... "There is a Pokémon that is as cute as it is dangerous. Most of you probably won't ever encounter it, but if you do, remember this piece of advice: do not follow the light."

How had she been so stupid? She had paid close attention, had even taken diligent notes, unlike the rest of her peers. But here, confronting it in reality, she had fallen under its spell as easily as any empty-headed student. Her eyes followed the game of dodgeball, hoping against hope that Dru would manage to hit it. Instead, she heard what sounded like a chitter, a sound that made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on edge. And then the light flared, and seemed to coalesce into a small, floating white candle.

"It generally doesn't show its true form until it has already drained most of your energy and is ready to devour your soul."

Devour...my...soul?

At that thought, the panic escalated in an explosion of energy, allowing Corinne to rise from the ground and scoop up Dru in the process. The girl leaned against the shack, putting most of her weight on it. She was still gasping, but at least she was standing. "Dru...use Bubble!"

At that, the Horsea nodded, and let loose a cloud of bubbles that popped against the candle's body. Noting its winces of pain, the girl nodded to continue. She didn't feel as if she was losing anymore energy, but the lost strength wasn't returning either. "Good...job, Dru," she ended the words with a cough, and let her head lean against the shack, trying to prevent another collapse. Her thoughts were spinning, but she had to regain control. She had more at stake here than she had ever had before.

"However, there are ways to combat it. This Pokémon's typing is ghost/fire, so if you have any water, ground, rock, ghost, or dark moves, you can defeat it."

Dru was a water type. He knew two water moves. Bubble and Octazooka. Octazooka was stronger, but it had less accuracy. However, if Dru could cause enough damage with Bubble to make the evasive little thing pause, then she could take advantage of that...

When the candle stilled in pain, Corinne coughed out another order. "Now, Dru! Use Octazooka!"

Nodding, the Horsea took aim and fired, the black ink ball hitting the candle's white body instead of the transparent fire like he had been aiming for before. Because of this, he managed to hit, and the candle ghost was thrown to the ground. Corinne took that opportunity to take out a Poké Ball, throwing it at the ghost before it could get back up. It jerked a few times before going still, the telltale click alerting her to a successful capture.

Corinne stooped down to pick it up, staring at it in trepidation. That...thing, that Litwick, had almost devoured her soul. And like an idiot, she had almost let it happen. And now, she had captured it.

Not that I want it, but at least this way I won't have to worry about it recovering and taking revenge on me later. That's the last thing I need right now.

Looking around, the girl noted that night had fallen. Shuddering, she decided to enter the shack instead of sticking around near all these trees. Perhaps she could rest for a while inside. Opening the door, she stepped inside, letting it close behind her.

And one whole orange went down the gullet as the golden Ditto and the Porygon were munching on some of the fruit held out on the plate for them, glancing over towards the glass-walled container that contained the mind-reading Budew eating away some of its own fruit with a frown on the Ditto's face.

"I'm still pissed that its family tried abandoning it," it remarked before shaking where the head of its amorphous body would be, lifting it upon hearing the sound of shoes coming right towards the pair.

"Are you Neos Rivetter?" In the hand of the Nurse Joy that had approached them was a white sheet of paper with some form of text upon it, though it couldn't exactly see what at the angle the page was held at.

After giving a nod, the golden Ditto hopped off the table and began to glow with a light-blue light, growing taller and more human-like until the light finally faded to reveal the odd human with bright attire. "Yes, that is me," he verbally confirmed before the lady passed him the paper, allowing him to finally get a good...

"WHAT?!"

It's very-possible that everyone in the Pokemon Center heard that sudden outburst and the walls are not quite soundproof.

"Are you serious?! I've yet to see you or any other Nurse Joy charging any other trainer for taking care of their Pokemon, why in the Distortion are you charging me for taking care of mine?"

"But I'm not charging you for taking care of your Pokemon," the nurse calmly responded, placing her hands together and balling them together. "I'm charging you for taking care of you," she added after extending her index fingers out and pointing at him with them.

"But I'm a Pokemon too," Neos remarked loudly, though nowhere near as loudly as before. A sharp ear could have still heard, however.

"Other Pokemon can't pay for their own bills, however. You, with the ability to blend in with human society as you do, can. Don't you still do occasional jobs as a Ranger even now?"

Neos found himself silent after that remark, not sure how to respond to that, nor the fact that this particular Joy somehow knew about that...however, instead of arguing this with her, he instead pulled out a simple-looking wallet that looked rather dull compared to the rest of him from his pant pocket and pulled out some money. "Here," he spoke with a bit of a growl before she took the money and began counting it really quick. Once done, she went over towards the glass enclosure and entered it quickly with a Pokeball in hand, the Budew within wincing slightly before becoming recalled into it before she came back out with it and two other Pokeballs, one of them pure white.

"Here you go, have a nice day," the Joy replied sweetly, netting yet another growl from the false human. Cysero, for once, had willingly been quiet the whole time, not wanting to see what would happen if he got Neos mad at him right now.

With the space duck recalled into his own Pokeball, Neos made an exit out of the Pokemon Center, almost breaking the door on exiting...

Diana was muddy, wet, and unhappy. She had lost that battle with the...interesting cripple man. Which by itself wouldn’t bother her too much. She wanted to win of course, and claim her prize. But a loss was a loss, and nothing to be done about that.
However after the battle, while heading back to the cabin she had found a bit back, her Surskit had ran off. Well more like glided off but same idea. It apparently was excited about the rain and decided to make use of his Swift Swim ability to dart around at top speed.
And of course, the little guy wasn’t all too strong so Diana had to chase him down to make sure he didn’t get crushed by the wild Pokemon. And so it was that she found herself finally at the cabin. Covered in mud. And clutching the Surskit in a vice-grip.
The little Bug had given her the most ashamed and apologetic look upon being grabbed that she couldn’t get too mad. Despite that a slight headache was forming.

She opened the door to the cabin. It was fairly dark inside and so Diana pulled out a battery-powered lantern from her backpack and turned it on.
Diana headed to the corner of the room; where she knew a small bed would be.
Except. There was someone there.
The girl that she had seen with the cripple. What was she doing here? Was he around here too? Where was he?
So many questions but for now... “Hey, you, what are you doing?” She prodded the girl until she woke up. She didn’t seem to be very happy to be woken up. But became more alert once she realized that there was a person there. It was kinda amusing the way she reacted.

“Yeah so this place is sorta mine you know. I claimed it a while back. But I guess if you want to crash here that’s fine. But no way in hell I’m letting you take my bed.” She tried to make it clear by her tone she wasn’t taking no for an answer.

She walked over to the center of the room, where a rug lay, and kicked it. “Here, this should be good enough right?” She paused, and then glanced at the rug. What was this now? When she kicked it she felt....She tugged the rub aside in one, smooth, motion. Underneath the rug was, very clearly, a trapdoor. “Well now...this is interesting. Hey, you, wanna check this out?”

[hr]

It was obvious she wasn’t getting anywhere like this. These jerkwads apparently couldn’t handle her style and they weren’t giving her the time of day.
There was some loud shout from the Pokemon area of the Center. It gave everyone pause, even Sophie, but most of them went back to their business and ignored the loud but muffled noises that followed. Except for one weirdo in a suit who was staring in that direction, mouth agape, who hurriedly seemed to make a call or some s***. Whatevs.

Sophie decided she’d take her luck with the new group of three that arrived, which included the weirdo from before, and the two that had picked a fight with Conner. She bounded over to them, standing within inches of the boy. “Hey you three! Nice to see you again, so like, here!” She thrusted the picture of Omega in their faces and continued “Like I’m totally trying to find my buddy here but no one has any idea. You guys should totally help me. I promise Conner won’t throw you in the fountain again.” She directed the last directly to the boy. “Though it was funny, no offense dude but you’re a cutie and it’s fun to pick on cuties.”

After waiting a slight amount of time for a reaction she turned to the sleeping girl.
Sleeping? How rude! Shaking the girl awake she said “Hey you no sleeping on the job. We’ve got a mission!”

“Huh. Mission? What?” She looked around in a daze before giving Sophie a sleepy smile. “Hey you look familiar, ur, the guitar one right? Noisy Girl! Hey, Blushy, Number 2, what’s up? We helping Noisy Girl with something?”

[hr]

Later, in the inn, that night.

Two kids snuck into the dark inn, going under the counter to avoid notice. Once they reached the second floor, one turned to the other “Should we really do this? I mean...like stealing Pokemon is a serious thing...”
“Shut up won’t you? It’s only a crime if we’re caught. And we won’t be if you just be quiet. That guy in the suit said that he’ll pay us for taking travelers Pokemon. And I want to get that bike.”
They slowly and quietly went into the room of a man who had entered the city earlier with a Totodile. He seemed like a strong trainer, so obviously he’d have good Pokemon right?

The bossy kid turned to the other. “Hurry up and grab them.”
The kid looked terrified but did as he was told. He looked through the man’s stuff and pulled out a Pokeball. “I got it!” he said, somewhat loudly.
The man made a noise. “You idiot! C’mon let’s get outta here”
“There’s two more though...”
“Shhh, we gotta get going!” And after this quick exchange the two boys took off, hurrying past the sleepy night clerk and out into the town.

“Like I’m totally trying to find my buddy here but no one has any idea. You guys should totally help me. I promise Conner won’t throw you in the fountain again.” “Though it was funny, no offense dude but you’re a cutie and it’s fun to pick on cuties.”

"Oh well, thanks i guess, but i think we should be able to find him." Alexander said

Naomi finally woke up

"Hey , you woke up! Now you have to tell me how you can sleep while standing on your Ryhorn, isn't it all rocky and stuff?!" Alexander said to Naomi which was still half asleep.

"Woh, wait a sec, Hey rainbow haired girl, can you please turn around, this is a perfect photo opportunity!"

"Erm, sure.... Why not?! Btw, my name's Sophie!" Alexander took out his Polaroid camera.

"okay, spin around in 3.... 2.... 1.... go!" *Click!* the camera made, the second Sophie started turning around, so it was a vortex of rainbow and black hair.

"Awesome! If you want you can keep it! Now let's go find your friend!"

So he started walking out of the town with the group.

Corinne groaned. One second she had just settled down on the bed, blinked, and the next second was being prodded awake. The girl from before babbled a bunch of words that she didn't really understand, tired as she was. She did, however, note the trapdoor that had been revealed. And the rug. The very...comfy-looking rug.

“Well now...this is interesting. Hey, you, wanna check this out?”

What did she want? She wanted to sleep. She didn't want to do anything else, to be honest. Just sleep. Mysteries could come later. But, most likely, if she tried to just ignore the girl, she'd probably be flipped off the bed or something equally rude. Though since I took her bed...I guess I'm the rude one. Not that she cared at the moment. Exhaustion could do that to a person.

With a groan and a sigh, she sat up. She was still tired, but thankfully wasn't at the "drop dead" level she'd been before. She had enough energy to do a little exploring. "Yeah, sure, whatever you say," she mumbled, rising from the bed and standing up to inspect the trapdoor. Not that she could see much, it being night. She could release her Litwick for some light, since it was literally a ghost candle, but for some reason, wasn't too keen on that. Instead, she groped around for a handle, and lifted the door with a grunt of effort. She had never been the strongest of people, and that door was heavy.

What was revealed was...more darkness. Great. Corinne blinked, mind still fuzzy from sleep, and glanced at the strange girl. Had she introduced herself before? The brunette wasn't sure at the moment. Whatever. That could wait. "Well, do you see anything down there?" Oh wait. She forgot to put her glasses on. Walking back to the stand next to the bed, she picked them up and put them on, settling them over her face before turning back to the strange girl and the even stranger trapdoor.

Number two was being all photographer and stuff; but it seemed like he wanted to help Noisy Girl out. Cool; that worked fine by her. And before Blushy could react Sophie took off. Naomi didn’t really feel like following, she was quite comfortable right here, but Number Two had already followed. Plus she did want to help.

So she shrugged and followed her out, slipping her hand into Blushy’s and taking her along with.
They found Noisy Girl standing at the exit to the town, with her friend Mr Grumpy. Mr. Grumpy was looking at Number Two with silent annoyance but looked away when Naomi and Blushy came up to them. “Them? Really?” He said in a flat tone to his companion; who simply shrugged with a devious grin.

“So whazzup?” Naomi asked. From what it seems there was an issue. There were two ways they could have gone. One was towards Maruishi Town and the other, Jujiro Market.
They had no idea which way Omega went. Only that he had seemed to be focused on gym leaders shortly before running off.
Maruishi town was the closest gym, however Jujiro Market was on the way towards another gym.

Naomi was leaning against Princess and struggling not to fall asleep as they discussed which way to go. It sounded like they wanted to split into two groups and try both sides. “I’m kay with whatever s’long as I get to be with Blushy.” Naomi mumbled in her half-asleep state. “No’fense Number Two.” She tacked on.
Whatever happened; she’d go along with. Either direction was sure to lead to something interesting after all.

[hr]

Diana couldn’t help but be amused at the antics of the obviously half-asleep girl. After getting the sleepy and mumbled go ahead from her...what was her name again? Eh, whatever. After that; Diana lowered her light down into the hole. There seemed to be steps leading down into the ground. Diana took the initiative and went ahead.

The steps didn’t go very deep; just deep enough so that the floor of the cabin was about ten feet above them. The ground was dirt and there were various objects scattered about. It looked like someone had been doing...something down here. There were busted computer monitors. Old and worn desks, some of which had what appeared to be fire damage, and several other strange technical devices scattered about.
Including, strangely enough, a couple microwaves, fridges, fans, washing machines, and lawn mowers. What a strange place.

“What in the hell is this all about?” Diana muttered to her new companion. She glanced at one of the desks, where a charred piece of paper was sitting.
“Evolution methods....various appliances....not related.....must be careful.” What was this nonsense? She couldn’t figure it out. However something about it bugged her; her headache was returning as she looked on.
Tossing the paper back on the desk she looked around for some clue as to what this place was. Now that she found it she was determined to figure something out at least.

[hr]

Issac hadn’t know what he would find when he responded to the strange noises coming from the edge of town. He hadn’t, however, expected to be struck by a Gastly’s Hypnosis and dragged back towards the forest. It looked like the boss Trevenent wasn’t through with him yet....

[hr]

“Yes; yes I’m sure...no listen this isn’t...I’m serious here.” The man in the suit muttered angrily into his phone. He kept glancing towards the back of the Pokemon Center where he had heard.... “I’m not joking. The trainer. Is. A. Pokemon. I know it sounds crazy just put me through to a superior...Oh! Yes, this is...uh huh...yes yes exactly...okay. I’ll keep following them then. Don’t worry sir I’ll figure out just what this...thing’s deal is. I agree; he could be of great help. Thank you sir; I’ll do my best.”

[hr]

Meanwhile

Omega was in a horrible situation. He had run out of energy. He couldn’t continue running and he wasn’t even close to the next town. The two pursuers were gaining on him. His Espurr was a good companion but couldn’t fight against an Absol.
Would this be the end? Shall he, the only defender this world has left, fall to these vicious opponents? Oh, woe is he. He only wished to avert disaster and this was to be his fate?

“Well now what do you have here!? Picking on a poor kid like that is a biiig no no in my book.” The thundering voice came from his left. There was a tall and muscular man, with a miniature speaker hanging from around his neck.

“Who the hell do you think you are? Stay out of this!” The villain with Absol called out.

“Who am I? Who am I!? Crash MOTHERf***ING Anderson that’s who!”

[spoiler=and suddenly music][video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGw8DWctAts[/video][/spoiler]

Rushing forward the man sent out a Pokemon, yelling “f*** yeah, Seaking!” And true to his words a large and frightening fish came out of the ball. Instead of flopping around on the ground, which is what most people expect out of fish Pokemon, the Water-Type hovered slightly above the ground. “Megahorn!” The Seaking’s horn grew longer and glowed green before Seaking launched towards the Absol.
“Quick, Protect!” A shimmering round shield surrounded the Absol, which the Seaking halted upon making contact with.
“Ha! You think that will stop me? My Seaking is the Seaking that will pierce the heavens!” And suddenly the Protect shattered and Seaking’s attack made contact with the Absol, knocking it out in one blow.
Seaking gave the Meditite of the other trainer a glare and the trainer hurriedly returned the Pokemon. “W-we have to get out of here!” He called to his companion, who then returned his unconscious Absol, and they took off at high speed.

The man, Crash, came up to Omega and offered a hand. Omega nervously took it and got to his feet. “You okay there kiddo?”

“Yes. I am. But the world...” Omega paused dramatically “The world is not. I MUST reach the next town; it is of utmost importance.”

“Well I won’t pry, you do what you do and all. But I can’t really help. See I’ve got to return to my drifting, ain’t nothing gonna stop me from that. I can bring you to the next town though; just in case.”

Omega agreed readily. He preferred to do this alone anyway. No one must be trusted with such a task. Only he could prevent the disaster to come.

Neos was not happy.

He had blindly walked a considerable distance in one random direction once he left the Pokemon Center...after almost breaking the door when he slammed it shut behind him. Watching the ground just ahead of him, though he really wasn't watching his step, his aggravation caused him to perform the none-so-graceful stunt of flipping over a sign that came up to his waist face first.

"What the---?!" Before he could finish his sentence, his face had become one with the dirt and his hat rolling a foot away from his head.

Peeling himself off the grass and dirt, he started ferociously brushing himself off as he walked up to his hat, shaking it violently before slapping it back onto his head. "What a sour way to end the..." Only at this point did he notice the increasing darkness that was surrounding him, prompting him to look up towards the sky. "Huh, I actually lost track of time."

Glancing around and spotting a tree with more than enough branches to support his weight, Neos jumped up into said tree with a powerful jump and settled himself, crossing his legs over each other to start watching the sunset in the distance.

He needed something to cool down with and this worked just as well...

The place looked like some sort of secret base or something. Corinne wasn't exactly sure what it was meant for, but it obviously required electronics. Though why it required things such as a lawn mower or washing machine, she wasn't sure. Perhaps this is the home of an inventor? she mused. In that case, he might need various parts from all these different devices.

The brunette could see various papers scattered willy-nilly all over the place, but most were yellowed and/or charred. She could make out a few diagrams of machines and notes describing evolution or electronics. One in particular caught her eye. It looked to be a drawing of a figure with spiky arms and another spike on its head. There were arrows pointing to drawings of some of the machines she'd seen around, but she had no clue what that was supposed to mean. There were also drawings of stones. Some, like the Thunder Stone, she recognized, but others, she didn't.

The girl sank into a nearby chair and held her head. She was still exhausted from her earlier ordeal, and in no mood to go about solving mysteries, nor to think through them. In fact, she was tempted to go to sleep right now. But that strange Scyther girl would most likely slap her awake. So instead she picked up another paper and started to go through it. Thankfully, the lantern had a fairly large radius so she could make out the words. The same ones that that girl had said aloud. So this is the paper, huh...doesn't really tell me much.

There it was. The Ditto man. The grunt needed to get proof of what this thing was. He spent a while just watching it relax and hoping it would give him the proof unwillingly. But no luck. He tried and tried to think of a good way to do it. And the only thing coming to his criminal organization grunt brain was to battle it and record the fight. Force it to transform.

He set up the device and set it to record and sent out Slowpoke. "Use Headbutt on the tree!" The Slowpoke reared up and charged, slamming into the tree headfirst and causing it to shake wildly.

If only his partners were here to help this would be simple...but they were off to get that back from the boy...

[hr]

This was giving Diana a headache. She noticed the girl sitting in the chair and rolled her eyes. No sense of adventure, that one. Course, it was late and there didn't seem to be....wait a second what's this now?

There was what seemed like a steel wardrobe laying on its side among the cluster of appliances. It had a steel bar wedged between the handles, preventing the doors from swinging open. She felt...something coming from inside the thing and she made her way towards it eagerly. Maybe there was a Pyroar and a Hex Maniac nearby like the story.....

She quickly, without hesitation, removed the bar and the doors burst open suddenly.

A strange creature zipped from inside of it. It was orange and small, with a pointed head and some kind of blue electricity coursing over its body. Diana wasn't sure what this was. Which could only mean it was rare.

Her headache vanished and she called out to her acquaintance "Dibs!" before sending Surskit out. Ekans was still hurt from the previous battle so this guy would have to do. "Mud shot!" It was a Ground move and this thing appeared to be part Electric so that was the only edge her Water Bug would have.

However the Pokemon easily avoided the attack. Too easily. Either this was a Flying or...Levitate. Dammit of course it would have Levitate. No matter she'd find a way....

The Pokemon moved swiftly and...what the heck? It entered the fan that was lying next to the wardrobe-thing. As soon as it did the fan seemed to transform. This was...she had heard of this before but where..."Surskit dodge!" No time to think as the enemy let out a powerful Air Slash at her Pokemon. Luckily the little guy was fast and managed to get out of the way. This would be tougher than she thought. She might need the other girl's help after all....

[spoiler=OOC]I'd prefer if Talim and Sethera not respond right away...lotta people who need to post. This is more to get this bumped up and hopefully active again. I'll release Talim and Sethera unto this thread for another post if nobody posts soon though.

The Slowpoke is about level 25 and has Oblivious for an ability.

The Rotom (gasp it's a Rotom?) is level 20 and as you can tell has access to all its forms here.

Fan has Air Slash added to its moves

Heat has Overheat

Wash has Hydro Pump

Mow has Leaf Storm

Frost has Blizzard[/spoiler]

He had almost fallen asleep in that tree, the anger he felt earlier draining him of energy as well as just sitting there relaxing while watching the sunset.

"Use Headbutt on the tree!"

Well, almost. A sudden loud thud shook heavily the tree he was in, knocking him off the limb he was on from the shaking, only to land on his side in a painful way.

"Ow, what the---?!" Scrambling to get back onto his feet, neon-green eyes scanned the area, looking for whatever just knocked him out of the tree. He soon saw a Slowpoke with a light spot on its forehead that was fading back to its original color as well as a human nearby that seemed to be setting something up. "Hey! What in the Distortion was that for?"

He had just been finished being mad about something, now something else showed up...

Alexander was in group with the two people from before, the rude one and the rainbow one. "We need to find your friend right? Then i think we have the perfect way to do that!" He said as he took out his newly caught Lillipup. "Got anything he owned? My Lillipup can surely seek him, in not so long." He said smiling.

The rainbow girl handed him a potion "He gave it to me before we divided, now go find him!"

Alexander made Stonehenge smell the bottle and the pokèmon started running.

After a few minutes of running chasing the dog pokémon, the bizarre group decided to take a pause, the road was still very long so they decided to stop for a while.

"Now, who wants some sandwiches?!" Alexander cheeringly asked to the group.

Archived