Pokemon, the Forbidden Star [IC - Not Accepting - PG-16]

Durandamon

Shortly after his attempt at introducing himself, things became quite chaotic as the group was attacked by a swarm of Ninjasks and a pair of Shedinjas.  James was able to identify what the Pokémon were with a quick use of his 'dex, and also learned that peculiar thing about the ghostly shell's ability.  Not that he needed to worry about it, as the two of them were quickly locked onto by other trainers with Pokémon who could hurt them, one of which was some little steel-type he would have to examine more closely later.

In the mean time, one of the Ninjasks had singled him out and was circling around him.  For now, he held his ground and simply waited for what was to come.  "Can you catch it, Aife?"  He asked, directing his attention to the Weedle on his shoulder.  Instead of answering by way of some sort of sound or another, the little bug simply waited before spraying a string shot out in the path of the Ninjask.  The effect was not immediately spectacular, but as Aife continued spraying it down with string shot the effect compounded until it was practically completely wrapped up in string.  The Weedle had paid special attention to the larger bug's wings, and as such it was left unable to fly by the time the spraying was done, resulting in it crashing into the ground.  "Hmm...take it out, Aife.  You could use the experience, and according to this that thing evolves from another Pokémon.  I think you'd like it better if your first friend was a bit more like you."  His starter trilled in acknowledgement, and while the wrapped up creature was trying to free itself she hopped down from her trainer's shoulder and onto the downed Ninjask.  While James made his way over to the tree that they had been swarmed from, Aife proceeded to repeatedly sting her target until she was confident that the poison would see it fainted.  After that, she used string shot again but this time struck her trainer in the back with it and used the resulting length of string to pull herself back onto her secured spot on his shoulder.

While this was all happening, James had made his way over to the tree and was pretty much just ignoring the rest of the battle.  As far as he could tell the rest of the swarm was busy with the other trainers, so he was free to poke around this tree in search of the Pokémon that evolved into the Ninjasks.  After all, he remembered seeing Caterpies and Metapods in the same area where Butterfrees gathered in the wild so why would things be different with other bug Pokémon and their evolutions?  At first, he thought his search would prove fruitless, with no Pokémon apparent in the tree.  He was about to try climbing up into the tree to look for it, but then he noticed something at the base of it.  Dropping down from the tree branch he'd held himself up with to get a better look, he now squatted down in front of the tree to look at what he'd found.  It turned out to be a burrow, seemingly working its way down in between the roots of the tree.

It wasn't long until something inside the burrow took notice of the fact that something was hanging out at its entrance, and a head popped out of it looking up at James and Aife.  Curious as to what it was, James held up his 'Dex to scan the creature.

Nincada.  It makes its nest at the roots of a mighty tree.  Using its whiskerlike antennae, it probes its surroundings in the pitch darkness of soil.

Bug/Ground type

Evolves into Ninjask

Noting that last part of the explanation brought a smile to James' face as he looked at the, comparative to its evolved form, diminutive pokémon.  "Well, Aife, I think we found you a friend."  The weedle trilled happily, while James fished a ball off of his belt and debated whether or not weakening this particular Pokémon would be necessary.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While he was apologizing with the Aron's trainer, Alexander suddenly hard a very loud noise.

"Please, make it stop!"

As he said that a bunch of Ninjasks and two Shedinjas came out of the trees around the park-like area.

"Well, i guess this will be our first battle, right Calaca?"

He firstly quickly analyzed them with his pokédex then started the battle.

"Look, Calaca that Ninjask is distracted, use String Shot on him" Now that Ninjask couldn't move, trapped in that sticky web.

"Now Calaca, use Stun Spore, so he can't move at all!" Now paralyzed by the spores, and caught in webs, that poor Ninjask couldn't do anything.

"Now Pokèball go!!" Alexander said, while launching his pokèball to try and catch his first wild pokémon.

The Pokèball moved around a little, and then it sealed capturing the pokèmon. "Well in that situation, that was the preferrable choice for that Ninjask"

"But now let's care about the others, i'll think of a name for you later"

His adventure, just when it started was interrupted by some wild pokèmons, but still moved along nicely with his first caught Pokèmon!

Azure looked at the fighting still going on. There was a Totodile and Horsea using water gun and bubble trying to slow down the Ninjask. Taking cue from the Bubble attack Azure looked at Nobu "Ready for another shot?" Nobu nodded and headed closer to the Ninjask swarm.Getting ready to launch another barrage of Air Slash at the Ninjask, Azure dropped to the ground again in case Nobu's shots backfired. "Nobu, Air Slash." Seeing another barrage go towards the swarm, it looked more accurate then previous attempts. Getting up, Azure walked over to Nobu, bringing food out of his bag again, Azure crouched and handed the Oshawott some food. "Good job Nobu," Azure looked at the rest of the trainers there wasn't as many Ninjask since the start, "we may as well just see what everyone else can do before deciding on a travel partner." Walking over to a bench Azure brought out a small camera, he had brought one in Virbank City before departure on a whim in case something interesting happened on his journey, taking a picture and putting the camera away, Azure smiled. He hadn't even set off since getting his Pokédex, deciding now would be a good time to scan in the other Pokémon, he brought out his Dex.

Ninjask, the Ninja Pokémon

Bug/Flying Type

Its cry leaves a lasting headache if heard for too long. It moves so quickly that it is almost invisible.

Shedninja, the Shed Pokémon

Bug/Ghost

Shedinja’s hard body doesn’t move—not even a twitch. In fact, its body appears to be merely a hollow shell. It is believed that this Pokémon will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back.

Witnessing a Swinub dig underground in an attempt to goad the Ninjask to follow it albeit at a slower pace thanks to the soaking that Water gun gave them, Silver thought "Pretty good idea, that'll make the Ninjask somewhat easier targets." Nodding at Totodile, the Big Jaw pokemon knew exactly what to do as his fists froze up and he propelled himself towards one of the Ninjask slamming against its damp face causing it to freeze up sending it flying towards the nearby tree. "That's one taken care of. Hey Toto what say we take a short break and let the others take care of the rest?"

Sitting on the bench to feed Totodile, Silver notices more trainers entering the park with pokemon he hadn't seen before so he decided that it wouldn't be a bad idea to scan them in his pokedex.
"Aron, the Iron Armour pokemon. This Pokémon has a body of steel. To make its body, Aron feeds on iron ore that it digs from mountains. Occasionally, it causes major trouble by eating bridges and rails.
Rock/Steel"
"Scatterbug, the Scatterdust pokemon. When under attack from bird Pokémon, it spews a poisonous black powder that causes paralysis on contact.
Bug"

As he closed his pokedex, there were a few things that began to cross Silver's mind, including the random Ninetales that appeared and disappeared from the park, but also who he wanted to go on a journey with following the conclusion of the current battle.

"Heck yeah direct hit!" Naomi felt pumped, though how long that lasted was anyone's guess. She's gonna have to find that Aron's trainer and give them a high-five. Or not, sounds like too much work, maybe if the trainer comes to her.

"Okay Princess get over here." They hadn't done much, but it seemed like everyone was doing just fine on their own. Naomi leaned against Princess and patted her head. "You okay girl? That mean bug didn't hurt you right?" Princess shook her head. Good. Even though Naomi knew Princess had massive physical defense she always worried when she saw Princess getting hit.

"I think it's fine to sit this one out now right?" Princess nodded in agreement. Princess laid down and Naomi lay against her and watched the fight as it started to wrap up. There were some strong trainers here.

She'd have to avoid that Horsea girl, water and Princess didn't mix well.

So that was Aron's trainer, she looked nice. Wouldn't mind teaming up with that one. Physical defense buddies, woot!

Emily was over there, her Togepi seemed to be struggling. She looked like she was dealing with it well though. Kinda cool in a way, or something like that.

That thing using Air Slash was pretty strong, Oshawott according to the Pokedex.

Couple good guy bugs scurrying around, they seemed like the smart tactical type by the way they fought.

"Urgh too many things to think about..."

Somehow Naomi found herself drifting off, the battlefield was weirdly relaxing.......

Jiron continued to smash around wildly, hitting some of the ninjasks with his Head Smash, without any signs of stopping. Some of the Ninjasks attacked him with Fury Cutter and Scratches, but thanks to Jiron's quadruple resistance to those moves, they barely tickled it as he continued his rampage, with Elchi still on the sidelines, watching him with increasing worry about his safety and the collateral damage he could cause if he continue. Though, thankfully, other trainers seemed to notice his rampage, and moved their Pokemon away from the steel-type's path..

But...

Not long after, Jiron slowly slowed down to a halt, as the accumulated recoil and damages from the Ninjasks themselves had started to get into him. He hadn't fainted yet, but his overusing of Head Smash and the chip damages could clearly be seen to affect him now. His movement looked like he was slowly becoming more and more dizzy, and it was clear that if someone did not step in as soon as possible, he could very well-

"No, I won't let that happen!"

It was an action that happened on instinct. Without thinking before doing it, Elchi ran straight towards her Aron, who was now surrounded by around 3 Ninjasks, who seemed to notice that it had been too weakened to fight back. As soon as she arrived on the scene, Elchi kicked one of the surrounding Ninjask away, before snatching the barely conscious Jiron and ran as fast as she could from the bug-types while holding him as tightly as possible.

Worried that the remaining conscious Ninjasks now aiming at her, Elchi looked around as she ran to find-

Ah, the Rhyhorn's trainer! While she was clearly trying to doze off peacefully in the middle of the battle, Elchi decided that it'll be best if she go to her in case of the remainng Ninjasks chase after her. She didn't bother to look behind, and she wasn't even sure whether she was being chased off or not. She positioned herself near the Rhyhorn's trainer as soon as she could.

"Uh, hello there..? May I stay here for a bit?"

Alexander continued the fight against a Shedinja, while noticing that both the Aron and the Rhyorn's trainers where moving away from the battlefield.

"Their pokémon is probably hurt is better if i retreat too, my Scatterbug is getting tired" He thought, while he ordered his Scatterbug to use Poison Powder on the remaining Shedinja.

"Ok, i think he's not a problem anymore, now let's go Calaca!"  Both Calaca and his newly caught Ninjask where very tired, so he had to retreat.

Now with some more Pokémons defeated the battle was getting to an end, while he was cheering for the others to take the remaining ones out.

As the number of Ninjask dwindled, Spike took the opportunity to direct one last attack towards one of the Pokemon without his owner's call. - "Wai-" - Emily couldn't stop him, and stood there watching the Togepi wag his fingers as usual before a black cloud formed on top of the Ninjask. Before the tired Pokemon reacted, a Thunder dropped from the sky and hit the Bug-Type Pokemon directly. - "Oh...nevermind me, that was awesome." - the Pokemon didn't faint and started to fly away in fear.

The rest of the Ninjask who could still move retreated, as fast as they came, and were out of sight in no time. Emily grabbed Togepi, congratulated him, and walked towards Naomi and another person, who had been resting in the middle of the battle - "T-that was...interesting. Oh, I guess we haven't been introduced." - Emily said as she turned toward Aron's trainer - "I'm Emily, a pleasure to meet you! Is your Aron ok?" - the Steel Pokemon took Emily's attention. He was clearly worn out from the fight and the constant Head Smashes. She checked her bag and searched for one of the Oran Berries she had bought in the small market earlier today, and extended her hand for the girl to grab it - "It's not much, but that should be enough for now."

Emily's mind suddenly returned to the original thought of who to travel with. Naomi seemed like a nice person, but she surely had a companion already waiting for her. And she hadn't even introduced herself to most other trainers yet...

"Uh, hello there..? May I stay here for a bit?"

Oh, what's this, new person? Naomi jolted awake, she hadn't fully fallen asleep but she also wasn't totally awake. "Oh hey, Aron trainer, whassup?" Wasn't there something...oh right. "Nice teamwork, high five!" she raised her hand with a grin, still sitting on the ground, waiting for the girl to respond before continuing.

"Take a seat, or stand, whichever. S'all good. Oh uh, Naomi" she pointed at herself, then her Rhyhorn, "Princess." then she pointed with two fingers at the girl and the Aron, raising her eyebrow questioningly.

A bit later that Emily person made her way over. "Ehhh, blushy girl! Coming back for more?" She said, before realizing Emily was talking to her physical defense buddy. "Whoops, I shouldn't interrupt" she whispered to Princess. "Hey these two seem pretty nice eh? Blushy even gave Smashy a berry." Princess grunted in agreement.

With all these trainers around seemed people were planning on splitting into groups. Looks like Naomi might end up traveling in a team...Ooooh Blushy seemed kinda reliable maybe she could cook. She had to strike soon, or she'd just fall asleep and end up with some stranger, or alone. Seemed the two had gotten at least past introductions. Calling out for everyone around to hear. "Yo, if we're gonna split into groups, I call dibs on Blushy."

As the battle came close to an end, he needed to decide someone to go with on his journey, Alexander didn't want to go alone on that adventure, since he was alone often in his childhood.

"A lot of trainers here seem very nice" He thought

"The Aron trainer from before seemed very nice, what's her name again? Elchi, right! I couldn't even introduce myself properly to her because of the Ninjasks"

"But the Totodile trainer seems very lonely, maybe a bit of company would do him well"

He continued thinking about all the trainers, and wanted to decide as soon as possible who to go with.

"Maybe it's better if i first introduce myself to the entire group..."

Then he suddenly remembered the Ninjask he caught during the battle, he was exhausted from the battle.

"It's probably better if i heal him before taking him out of the Pokèball"

Then he started thinking about a proper name for that Pokèmon. "Mmmm, Ninjasks are very noisy, and very fast almost invisible, like... a ghost. Yes! i decided she'll now be called Llorona, which means The Lady in White, a popular ghost, well at least if that Ninjask is a female, if not that would be awkward... But before teaching him is new name i'll better take him to a Pokèmon Center"

The battle was almost ended and he continued to cheer for everyone so they could take out the few remaining Pokèmon.

"Wow, what an experience." Isaac had moved away from the park, but after seeing the Togepi he scanned earlier landing Thunder on the remaining Ninjask and seeing them fly away, he started to re-approach the park. The Togepi and Ryhorn from before were there, and there was also the Aron that saved him from the Ninjask, as well as all 3 of their owners close together. "Should I talk to them? No, I mustn't... I can't trust anyone for too long, and making friends would be a hindrance." But Porky had other plans. Porky rushed over to the other Pokemon and started jumping around and snorting at them. "Or we can do that, I guess." Isaac walked over to the other trainers and started to investigate them.

One of them looked slightly younger than him, with long, brown hair and blue ribbons in it. She was the one how scared off the Ninjask with her Togepi. She seemed friendly and was a little cute, in Isaac's eyes. Another was sleeping and had a red checkered scarf. She was lying down upon her Ryhorn, which had a large pink ribbon on its head. Isaac looked over at the last person. 'She... She looks exactly like...' Isaac's eyes suddenly became bloodshot and he started muttering some unidentifiable words. "Even... her Pokemon... The same..."

Isaac's mind drifted back to when he lived in Snowpoint City. Arons and their evolutions regulargy plow the snow out of the way of the paths, guided by their trainers. Isaac would watch them from the safety of his heated home. But there was one person who always caught his eye. A wonderfully beautiful girl who would spend her days plowing the snow with her Aron. 'It's... her...'

"Uh...what's with that look?"

After being completely happy when the trainer of the Togepi gave Jiron an Oran berry and the Rhyhorn's trainer being pretty nice while not trying to doze off, after she was sure that none of the Ninjasks chased her to their current position, it was then when Elchi noticed that a boy was looking at her oddly. It was hard to describe, but it was as if the boy was locked in a sea of remembrance when he looked at her, judging by his expression. De ja vu?

Probably.

"W-well, now that we're here, I guess it's for the best for us to introduce ourselves to each other.

I'm Elchinada Amos from Olivine City, but you all can just call me Elchi. This little guy here is Jiron, and I just got him from the lab this morning.

What about you?"

It's probably for the best for her to get acquainted with the other trainers starting with the ones currently around her, including the boy that still was looking at her awkwardly.

During her time with her Skarmory, she didn't actually socialize that much with others, and thus, aside from her family, she had no one that she could really talk with closely. Not that it mattered -that- much due to her Skarmory being there with her, but...

Yeah, it definitely won't hurt to travel with others now.

"Yo, if we're gonna split into groups, I call dibs on Blushy." 

Azure heard that statement and sighed. He hated people who gave out nicknames without even knowing much about the person in question. Looking around he tried to gauge who could cover up his weaknesses and help break his shell. Pushing those thoughts out of his head, he thought back to the battle against the Ninjask. Now that he wasn't occupied, he began wondering if he was the only one who saw the flash and why a Ninetails had appeared in the battle and promptly disappeared. Deciding that his questions would be answered in time, Azure refocused his attention to find a travel companion. He was mainly an offensive trainer so getting someone who was more defensive would be a good start.

He looked towards the Rhyhorn trainer, she was the one who claimed 'Blushy', the Togepi trainer as a companion so she was out, turning his attention to the Aron trainer, she was about his own age, give or take a year, though the Aron seemed to have a tough time in drawn out battles. The only other mainly defensive one he saw was a Porygon, though he didn't see the trainer or where it went after the battle with the swarm. Looking at the trainer with the Totodile, while he seemed like a good trainer, Azure didn't want to team up with another trainer with a Water for their starter as it would be hard if they came up against any grass or electric types. The only other trainer that seemed like they could to something was the one with the Swinub, though after their first encounter, Azure didn't think it would be a good idea. The other trainers all had bug-type pokémon and from what he knew they weren't the strongest things around. Azure decided to try his luck with the girl with the Aron, she was relatively good-looking and teaming up with a girl would be a faster way to break out of his shell.

Walking over to girl, Azure decided to try and muster up enough courage to talk to her.

"Yo, if we're gonna split into groups, I call dibs on Blushy."

"B-B-Blushy?!" - If Emily was blushing before, she now legitimately looked like a Tamato Berry with twin tails. - "I don't blush that much..." - She whispered to herself, and then pinched Naomi's cheek, scoldingly. - "And I prefer Emily, thank you very much." - she tried her best to look calm and collected as she greeted the other trainers - "Good job, everyone. Now..." - Emily opened her bag again and pulled out her map, extending it for the rest to see.

- "We are on Kaishi Town. The nearest Gyms are on Maruishi Town or Tomi City. Right now we have to cross the Midori Forest before sunset and stay in Bagu Town. Personally..." - with that short explanation, she closed the map again and looked over to the growing group. - "We need to split in smaller groups. First of all, it's bothersome to travel with so many people, and we'd have to share experience. Also, Leaders usually don't take that many challenges per day, so it'd be better to cover more terrain. And since somebody already called "dibs" on me..." - she looked over to Naomi, menacingly.

"I have no other choice at the moment. It might not even be that bad..."

"Yeah you're right Emily, that's the best way to go, since everyone's probably tired for that battle, the best thing to do is to go and rest to Bagu town, the nearest town" Alexander said

"But now we need to decide the groups, i think i'll go with Isaac, at least if that's fine for him, but if he doesn't want to i'll find someone else."

Now he just waited 'til everyone decided their teammates.

"I propose that when we arrive to Bagu Town to meet up at a certain spot, so we can see if everyone's safe, and from there we will decide what to do next, ok?"

The real journey almost started, after that Ninjask attack, everyone was almost ready to start their pokémon adventure, the excitement was real for everyone.

As the battle wound down around them, James was busy making friends with the Pokémon he wanted to become the newest member of his team.  He found it was often more productive to befriend a Pokémon before capturing it, rather than try to beat them into submission.  At the moment, he was gently coaxing the Nincada out of its burrow by getting it to eat berries out of his hand and gently scratching the back of its head.  The little guy, even though at half a meter in height he wasn't exactly little, seemed to take a liking to him and after only a minute or so he had been fully coaxed out of the burrow.

"Who's a good boy?"  James questioned as he scratched gently under the creature's chin, which resulted in it buzzing its wings in what the trainer could only guess was a happy sound.  "That's right, it's you!"  He chuckled to himself quietly, before holding a Pokéball out in front of the little guy.  "So, ya wanna come with Aife and I on an adventure?"  The mostly blind Pokémon looked up at the trainer, then over at the Weedle which had since made her way down to the ground beside it, and then at the ball in front of it.  It hesitated for a moment, before stepping forward and bumping against the trigger mechanism for the ball.  A few moments of flashing later, and the Nincada was caught and properly added to James' Pokédex, with a nickname added to this one of course.

Harte

Nincada.  It makes its nest at the roots of a mighty tree.  Using its whiskerlike antennae, it probes its surroundings in the pitch darkness of soil.

Bug/Ground

Move set:

Night Slash

Leech Life

Fury Swipes

Mud Slap

Satisfied with his new catch, James stood up from where he was and made his way over to where the Trainers were gathering again just in time to catch the discussion of how they ought to split up into smaller groups for the purposes of making it easier for them all to capture Pokémon and challenge gym leaders.  He saw the sense in the argument, and began looking around to see if any of those present seemed like the type he would want to travel with.  He didn't speak up just yet, biding his time while he looked over the others around him to decide who he should travel with.  Aife had also since returned to her perch on his shoulder.

Running out of pokemon food, Silver got up with Totodile jumping onto his shoulder seeing as the fight was pretty much over. "I see we're splitting into groups then." He said out loud walking over to the group. "If anyone wants to go with me then they're free to do so." Of course for the budding dragon tamer, he had no preferences in travel partner, not because he was being socially awkward but because of the fact that he could enjoy his journey no matter who he is partnered with.

Making that declaration, he decided that it was best to banish all thoughts of the random Ninetales that appeared during the fight for now "No point dwelling in the past, gotta look forward to the future." as he cracked a smile and handing one last piece of food to his Totodile who thought that his trainer had run out. "You thought I ran out didn't ya?" Totodile nodded as he munched on the food.

As soon as the last of the Ninjask fall did the Porygon stop firing away with its Psybeam, faintly wagging its crystalline tail at the scene before turning its head towards its partner, whom was walking up towards its side.

"Nice shooting, Cys," Neos remarked before picking up the Virtual Pokemon into his arms. "Ya still need to work on learning Magnet Rise, though." A sweatdrop appeared on the side of the Porygon's head and fell down against the skin, embarrassment creeping in.

"Sorry," it chirped quickly in Porygon before turning towards the others. "Think the others are alright?"

With a quick shrug, the brightly-dressed man with the light-blue jewel hanging around his neck walked up towards the rest of the trainers, looking around at them all. "Ya folks alright?"

"W-well, now that we're here, I guess it's for the best for us to introduce ourselves to each other." Isaac suddenly snapped out of his tranced and tried to listen to the girl. I'm Elchinada Amos from Olivine City, but you all can just call me Elchi. This little guy here is Jiron, and I just got him from the lab this morning. What about you?" Although he was still looking at her weirdly, Isaac said "Uhhh... Oh! Right! I'm from Lavaridge Town, but I met my Swinub, Porky, 2 years ago in Snowpoint City." Another person had arrived at the scene. The person looked like they were on a mission. He was looking at the girl who owned the Togepi and seemed like he was going to talk to her.

Isaac continued to talk. "You... look like someone from my past. I'm sorry if I creeped you out." Even more people were appearing at the scene."So everybodies looking to pair up, huh? Interesting..."

She's never had a total stranger pinch her cheek before. It was kinda funny. She smiled at Emily, who was almost as adorable as Princess.

"And I prefer Emily, thank you very much."

"Sorry Blushy, I'll try and keep that in mind."

Looked like Naomi was right about her, reliable for sure. She even had a map! Naomi didn't think of using a map!

And since somebody already called "dibs" on me..."

Naomi grinned at the girl as she gave her a glare that could send kids crying to their mamas. Instead of being disheartened she patted the ground next to her. "Darn right someone did! Wanna seat? Ground's pretty comfy actually."

Looking over at Elchi, who seemed to be getting pretty popular herself, Naomi wondered who the girl planned on traveling with. A group of two was nice, but three would be cool. Maybe even four if someone interesting came up.

She probably should actually say something to Elchi shouldn't she? With titan effort Naomi managed to keep herself from drifting off long enough to put in the suggestion or working together. "Just to let you know, Smashy, the offer for a seat's for you too. Pretty sure that lil guy could use a rest."

Having already introduced herself to Blushy and Smashy Naomi felt pretty good with herself. There were a few others around but dangnabit she couldn't keep up with all of these new trainers. Looked like her resting spot was a popular area. She decided to just watch the others for now.

"Anyone wanna talk I'll be right down here." She said, leaning back against Princess.

"You're being ignored," the impatient Porygon held in the false human's arms chirped as it lowered its equal to forelimbs in front of itself, to which Neos lighly bopped Cysero on top of the noggin with a wrist.

"Not worried if no one's looking, ya goof," Neos responded before looking around. "Hey, if anyone got wounded during that fight, bring them to me so I can heal them," he announced towards the other trainers. He wasn't thinking if there was any Pokemon Centers around, but he didn't want any that got any potentially-serious wounds to be stuck with such until they did get to a center.

He also didn't care if anyone knew that he had Aura-based abilities, though which he has learned how to mirror certain useful non-damaging attacks such as Heal Pulse...

As Alexander saw everyone introducing themselves, he decided to do so.

"I'm Alexander Callaveras, from Nacrane City in Unova, and this is Calaca, my Scatterbug, i got him this morning from the lab."

He was still wondering who to travel with, it seemed like Emily and the Rhyorn's trainer are already paired with each other, Silver didn't look like his type of person, Elchi, the Aron's trainer, which he awkwardly hit with String Shot seemed very nice, but it seemed like many wanted her as a team-mate.

He then decided to do the move.

"Hey, Emily, Naomi, i know you're already teamed up, but can i join too? I don't know who to go with, and you both seem very nice."

The battle had ended, the Ninjask either captured or defeated. Corinne slumped her shoulders, relieved. She had battled multiple times at school and a couple times while fishing in Pacifidlog, but it had always been one on one, never an unplanned ambush by multiple wild Pokémon. Everybody else reacted right away, but it took me a bit longer to act...how stupid. She shook her head, I'll learn. After all, we're all beginners here.

Glancing around at the others who had participated in the battle, she noticed that introductions were going around. "My name is Corinne Hayes," she spoke up during a lull, "I'm from Rustboro City in Hoenn, and this is Dru, my Horsea." The girl took that moment to observe them a bit more carefully. Now that the chaotic battle was done and over with, she could see exactly who and what had helped in the battle. For instance, the person who had had the same idea of soaking the Ninjask was most likely the boy with the Totodile from earlier. She hadn't seen him in the melee, as the large group of Ninjask had been in the way.

And there was the Aron and Swinub who had ended up taking out a few of the Ninjask nearby. Their trainers looked pretty interesting, though it seems they were picking their own groups. There was a girl with a Togepi who seemed to be blushing at something another girl with a Rhyhorn was saying. I'm not getting in the middle of that mess, she thought, rolling her eyes good-naturedly. There was another boy wearing yellow who looked a bit lonely with a Porygon in his arms. Strange, I didn't see him during the battle at all... Corinne shook her head and moved on. Another boy with a Weedle and Nincada. Nincada...was that one with the Ninjask/Shedinja group? The Oshawott who had been using Air Slash had a trainer who looked to be trying to muster up the courage to approach the girl with the Aron. Wow, she's popular, Corinne grinned. The girl with the Rhyhorn looked like another popular one...as a boy with a Scatterbug seemed to want to go with her.

So...who to go with? Honestly, the girl didn't care, as long as they were able to deal with her personality. She could seem a bit too focused on her ambitions sometimes, which had often led to being left out in social situations for not being as "cute" or "sweet" as other girls. Still, it didn't hurt to try. If people had a problem with her, they would tell her, and that was that. She decided not to go for the ones in groups already. There were a few lingering on the outskirts. Maybe they would like to group up?

Corinne decided to approach the boy with the Totodile first. He had tried talking to her earlier, but she had been half asleep and then a battle had broken out. "Hello, what's your name?" she asked as she walked up. He looked to be feeding his Totodile. "My name's Corinne, and this is Dru," she nodded at the Horsea in her arms. No need to beat around the bush. "Want to travel together?"

While approaching the girl with the Aron, Elchienada Amos or Elchi as she she said could be called, Azure saw another person arrive before him, it was the boy with the Swinub that he had talked with before. He knew that it would have been hard enough to talk with Elchi alone but with other people around it would be impossible. Looking around he saw the Porygon's trainer, he was a tall and lanky man dresses in bright clothing. After a few moments Azure heard the man shout "Hey, if anyone got wounded during that fight, bring them to me so I can heal them." No-one seemed to be interested in the offer or seemed to want to team up with him. Azure didn't know what bugged him about the man, though he shook of the thoughts and tried to see if anyone else didn't have a partner.

Opening his bag once again, Azure brought out his camera and a notepad. Sitting down, he started to note down what had happened. Taking a few more pictures of the park, Azure brought out the leftover salad from his lunch and put it in a bowl. He decided that he would team up with the trainers who Pokémon showed up first. Deciding to mix in some Pokémon food and Oran berres, Azure set the bowl done and lay down beside it. He didn't get much sleep on the boat and had to wake up early to get the boat, so he decided he may as well catch up on his sleep while he waited. Releasing Nobu from his Pokéball Azure started to talk to him once again, "Nobu, do you think anyone would want to team with us, we're not the most sociable things so why would people team up with us?" Not waiting for an answer Azure closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"Hey, while we're waiting for the groups to form, why don't we take a picture?" Alexander said while taking out his Polaroid that matched his hair colour.
"Say, cheese!" "The photo came out perfectly" He said as he started shaking the picture for it to colour.
"If anyone wants a copy, i know someone in Bagu Town who can do copies of it for all of us"
"Now, while we're waiting for the groups to form, who's hungry? I got some food with me" He said while taking out some donuts and some Pokèmon food.

Archived