Duel Portal February Tournament (Please read the Rules before applying)

Maeriberii Haan

16 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys want to use each other's Decks for the tournament?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, you're at 54 points [which is equivalent to 18 points if we used the older system]

Personally, I used the 1 point per win thing; so things would be more to scale.

You're still winning though.

Not really, if Cirrus could win all upcoming matches he will have 57 points...

Me vs. Toyo-Tan:

Lost 1 - 2: Had him shut down with Light Imprisoning Mirror Game 3, but he top decked and xyz into mirtha, which won him game. Really close whole way through, had a great time dueling him. Although, truth be told, free monsters for drawing is kinda silly.

*her

Felt like correcting ^^. But yeah. Lucksacking is a major theme in Mikos, and I had terrible hands throughout most of the duels. Really couldn't end games quickly enough before I run out of resources lol.

I (valkyrus) am available to play from around 19:00 to 22:00 UTC+2
Was online yesterday from around 16:00 to 22:00 and no one came for any tournament games so I think I might be a little too far from most of you to be on at the same time.

So, is that time alright with the rest of my opponents? (Cirrus, SDB, Grandmaster, Have a lovely day, Toyo, monkeyspower, BranH, Yugster)?
Can't usually stay any later since I have to go to university in the mornings.

If not, the weekend may be the time when it's best for everyone. (Is there any deadline for the tourney anyway?)

*her

Felt like correcting ^^. But yeah. Lucksacking is a major theme in Mikos, and I had terrible hands throughout most of the duels. Really couldn't end games quickly enough before I run out of resources lol.

<<< Not very smart. Kinda an auto-pilot thing, thanks for mentioning that. Also yeah, that was certainly true game 1. I don't doubt you'd win regardless if you opened better, but gg's through and through

I (valkyrus) am available to play from around 19:00 to 22:00 UTC+2
Was online yesterday from around 16:00 to 22:00 and no one came for any tournament games so I think I might be a little too far from most of you to be on at the same time.

So, is that time alright with the rest of my opponents? (Cirrus, SDB, Grandmaster, Have a lovely day, Toyo, monkeyspower, BranH, Yugster)?
Can't usually stay any later since I have to go to university in the mornings.

If not, the weekend may be the time when it's best for everyone. (Is there any deadline for the tourney anyway?)

We already dueled sire. You won 2-0

I'll update these later on, but just know that we are keeping track of your scores.

Nai, you should have access to the tournament, so you can also update scores if needed.

(I would've done them earlier, but due to lack of internet at home for the time being [I'm typing this at college], I can't)

Yeah... I did fall off... I'm cite bad health. Anyway, mostly just posting to say that I did register (although It might look like it was for the next month)

Well f***. Looks like Avaren dropped off the face of the Earth. I suppose it would be impossible if I join late...? I mostly just want to test Mikos in a tournament environment is all, so I can make a proper DP pecking order tier list.

Count me in!

YCM: Avaren

DP: Avaren (also am AvarenSW)

I would love to deckswap, but I'd prefer if an archetype was given to everyone rather then everyone choosing one on their own (I have no idea how I'd choose otherwise).

@Toyo: Avaren never registered for the tournament, so he wasn't added.

I would've added him if he did.

However, I can insert you into the bracket, though that'll reset everyone's scores (but they can be readded)

Archived