[CFV] Fighter's Collection 2015

Althemia

g_fc01.jpg

- Each pack contains 3 cards, and each box contains 10 packs.
- There are 50 new cards (8 GR + 16 RRR + 26 RR).
- The card ratio will be different from both normal and extra booster sets.
- Get! Treasure Campaign (formerly Gold Trigger Campaign) will be inside as well.
- Includes Cray Elemental and at least 2 strides for all 25 clans (Excluding Etranger).

vg02_20150210201416f79.jpg

Holy Celestial, Michael
Grade 4/Angel Feather - Angel/15000+ Power/No Shield
G-Unit
Stride
[ACT](VC) Once Per Turn [Counter Blast 1] If you have a heart with "Celestial" in its card name, put the top card of your deck into the damage zone, choose a card from your damage zone, and call it to (RC). Then, if you have a card with the same name as your heart in your damage zone, the unit called with this effect gets [Power]+5000 until end of the turn.

vg03_20150210201421c4c.jpg

Supreme Lion King, Mithril Ezel
Grade 4/Gold Paladin - Human/15000+ Power/No Shield
Stride
[ACT](VC) [Counter Blast 1, choose 1 face down "Supreme Lion King, Mithril Ezel" from your G zone, turn it face up] If your Heart has "Ezel" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, unlock all of your locked cards, look at 5 cards from the top of your deck, choose up to 1 card, call it to (RC), shuffle that deck, during this turn, increase both that unit and this unit's [Power]. The number increased is the original [Power] of the unit called by this effect.

vg04_2015021020141375b.jpg

Great Demon, Soulless Demagogue
Grade 4/Dark Irregulars - Demon/15000+ Power/No Shield
Stride
[AUTO](VC) During your main phase, when a card is put into your soul, until end of turn, this unit gets "[CONT](VC) During your turn, all units in your front row get [Power]+1000.".

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Is it just me, or do these all feel ridiculously underwhelming?

Ezel's cost isn't enormous like his original self and crossride, which is fantastic. And it's still less than Scissors too, but it still feels like it lacks punch imo.

The Irregular's stacking is small, but then I remember Doreen. <3

Don't care much for the Celestial, but I was hoping to see Michael made into a card eventually.

Ezel's cost isn't enormous like his original self and crossride, which is fantastic. And it's still less than Scissors too, but it still feels like it lacks punch imo.

The Irregular's stacking is small, but then I remember Doreen. <3

Don't care much for the Celestial, but I was hoping to see Michael made into a card eventually.

The new Ezel is ridiculous because it gives you an amazing Link Joker match-up for a card that would otherwise be far too slow. Especially since the card even implies that Ezel has a legacy Legion from usage of the "one of your hearts" wording

Irregular one is retardedly good

All Celestials are bad, which is why this card is bad.

• 4 weeks later...

10458485_10202425025865846_6796271370303

Super Metalborg, Heavy Duty
Grade 4 / Dimension Police / 15000+ Power
Stride
[AUTO] (VC) [Counterblast 2] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay cost. If you do, until end of that battle, this unit gets "[AUTO](VC):When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, draw a card for each of your hearts.". Then, if you have a heart with "Metalborg" in its card name, during the battle, your opponent cannot call grade 1 or higher from their hand to the (GC).

Rough translation due to the fuzz, but it's something like this. Finally, a reason to play Metalborgs!

273px-G-FC01-033-RR_%28Sample%29.png

Destruction Tyrant, Archraider

Stride (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[AUTO](VC):[Choose one of your rear-guards, and retire it] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, until end of that battle, this unit gets [Power]+5000 and "[AUTO](VC):When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, choose one of your opponent's rear-guards, and retire it.".

Should've done it for the front row instead :(

I don't see why so many people are complaining about this card. What do you actually expect from what is a basically free effect? Not only do you get a 36k center column in comparison to most other decks, but you also get Mahmud's skill. This is for retiring a Rearguard, yes, but that barely matters in a deck like Tachikaze.

Card's crazy good, but people are crazy bad.

G-FC01-010-RRR_%28Sample%29.png

Stride (Released when both players' vanguards are grade 3 or greater!)-Stride Step-[Choose one or more cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand, and discard them] Stride this card on your (VC) from face down.
[ACT](VC)[1/Turn]:[Choose one of your rear-guards with "Revenger" in its card name, and retire it] If you have a card in your heart with "Revenger" in its card name, search your deck for up to one grade 1 or less card with "Revenger" in its card name, call it to (RC), shuffle your deck, that unit and this unit get [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

>stride over mordred phantom

>tutors judgebau, put behind this

>both this and that gets +3k

>hits for 37k

>???

>Profit

Even if you don't call judgebau, you can call the inevitable LB enabler for Shaladins instead so you can break ride next turn.

Or Dorint or stuffs.

bRgEdxp.png

Better image. Don't link directly from the wiki btw since the images sometimes shrink and it sucks quality wise.

I don't understand why people are hating on this card. It can get Dorint for a 10k booster, it's going to be able to get the inevitable Revenger Limit Break disabler and it can also get Masquerade for a 13k attacker if you really need it. The synergies it has with something like Mana is insane too since you sack the G1 she gets for a G1 that's going to stick with +3.

bSv11QY.png

Stride
[ACT](VC) Once Per Turn [Choose a grade 3 card from your drop zone, and put it on the top of your deck] Shuffle your deck, and until end of turn, this unit gets "[AUTO](VC) When this unit's drive check reveals a grade 3 card, if you have a card in your heart with "Asura Kaiser" in its card name, choose up to four of your rear-guards, and [Stand] them.".

Apparently, there will be a Stride for each clan.

Hopefully, the Spike Legion is something like "When attacks/on hit, pay cost to call 2 from the deck, then move them to bottom of deck at end of turn."

The OP had the stride information for a while. Ever since it was made. :P

VeMjYSV.png

Great Warrior, Dudley Geronimo
Grade 4 / Spike Brother / 15000+ Power
Stride
[ACT](VC) Once Per Turn [Counter Blast 1 & Choose a face down card named "Great Warrior, Dudley Geronimo" from your G zone, and turn it face up] If you have a card in your heart with "Dudley" in its card name, until end of turn, this unit gets "[AUTO](VC) When your rear-guard attacks, that unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of that battle, and at the end of that battle, put that unit on the bottom of your deck.". Then, if the number of face up cards in your G zone is two or more, until end of turn, this unit gets "[CONT](VC) Your rear-guards may attack a vanguard from the back row.".

just saying, if the maelstrom stride is actually good, aqua force lists may change (again). i did some theorycrafting last night and if they make it much more viable to run more maelstroms over michael, you can fit extra cute techs like valeria and stuff into the deck, plus i never really liked michael outside of the shuffle back for legion. Milos is actually really really useless most of the time unless you literally focus on legion, which you don't want to be, because you want Thavas on Vanguard circle. also michael's skill is a bad version of lambros, pretty much.

that being said, i would like if the maelstrom stride rewards you for playing more maelstroms. Unfortunately that means decks might go up to like 4 Thavas 2 Glory 2 Reverse Maelstrom or something similar, or maybe even just 4 Thavas 4 Glory, 4 Thavas 3 Glory, 4 Thavas 2 Glory with extra Grade 2s, etc. There's a lot of options, at the moment I feel AqF wants 8 Grade 3s so it has 12 cards to 1 card stride with as Lambros is ridiculous, but that may change with the dawn of the new Maelstrom stride.

all i will say is I FOR ONE, HAVE ACCEPTED OUR NEW MAELSTROM OVERLORDS

3tuSLBT.png

Amon's Claw, Marchocias
Grade 4 / Dark Irregular / 15000+ Power
Stride
[ACT](VC) Once Per Turn [Counter Blast 1] If you have a card in your heart with "Amon" in its card name, choose two of your rear-guards with "Amon" in its card name, and those units and this unit get [Power]+3000 for every five cards in your soul until end of turn.

It's okay?

Still not what the deck needs. How many times will Bushiroad keep making these type of cards for Irregular before they realise the biggest problem is that they are so inconsistent and basically have to YOLO you to death or they lose? Like, having to go constantly ham should not be their playstyle, that's just bad. Spike Brothers is an aggressive clan too, but at least it is able to hold back if it needs to.

Archived