[CFV] Fighter's Collection 2015

Althemia

It's nice they decided to support Majesty Lord though. Oops, misread it. You need to have a Blaster Heart to use the second effect, nevermind.

Reading the second sentence, I assume you was wondering about using it in Seekers. You could though if you wouldn't mind the Stride operating at +9000 power if you were in Legion. Though that isn't optimal given Seekers only run 4 Blasters (BBS).

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading the second sentence, I assume you was wondering about using it in Seekers. You could though if you wouldn't mind the Stride operating at +9000 power if you were in Legion. Though that isn't optimal given Seekers only run 4 Blasters (BBS).

Actually, it'll still be at +11k since it only wants a Blaster in the heart. When you stride over legion, you get both as hearts, but you pick one to gain the power and name.

Same thing as with Heavyduke.

Good card is good, but I'm just disturbed that her boobies became smaller apparently.

Soul Saver was finding religion while Link Joker were being jerkwads?

I hope Blaster Blade gets a Breakstride form for this.

May Aichi get a G Legend Deck...? That would be cool, though. (Even if there's a small chance that he will get a Gold Paladin Legend deck.)

pUIYlYc.png

Better image. Card's incredibly good for Seekers.

This card is actually awesome. I'm already thinking about building an Extreme Format deck about it, especially since the new Shadow Paladin supporting Blaster so much. For Clan Fight, it's nice to see that it supports both Seekers and MLB. My guess is that the other Royal Paladin Stride will be a Jewel Knight featuring "Ashlei".

My guess is that the other Royal Paladin Stride will be a Jewel Knight featuring "Ashlei".

Unfortunately not since each clan is getting a very specific stride each: 1 archetypal stride (i.e This one supports the "Blaster" archetype) and 1 completely generic card you can play in every variant of that clan.

Unfortunately not since each clan is getting a very specific stride each: 1 archetypal stride (i.e This one supports the "Blaster" archetype) and 1 completely generic card you can play in every variant of that clan.

Is this confirmed? Just because each current clan which get 1 archetype stride and 1 generic stride followed this pattern actually didn't have any other sub-clan other than the one featured in the set. Take Dark Irregulars as an example. They only had Amon as a Sub-Type, and nothing else. So instead of getting 2 Amon Stride, they get 1 and 1 generic. Also, Tachikaze got a Generic because it doesn't have another sub-clan. Spike Brothers - same. Pale Moons has only one real clan, even though Beast Tamer is now a thing (unofficially).

Is this confirmed? Just because each current clan which get 1 archetype stride and 1 generic stride followed this pattern actually didn't have any other sub-clan other than the one featured in the set. Take Dark Irregulars as an example. They only had Amon as a Sub-Type, and nothing else. So instead of getting 2 Amon Stride, they get 1 and 1 generic. Also, Tachikaze got a Generic because it doesn't have another sub-clan. Spike Brothers - same. Pale Moons has only one real clan, even though Beast Tamer is now a thing (unofficially).

It was confirmed by Bushi a while ago.

It was confirmed by Bushi a while ago.

While it makes sense for clan that didn't get much support for a while, I still wonder why they do this for recent G clans. But oh well.

(I still wonder what kind of specific stride they will create for Nubatama. Making "congo" to an archetype could work, even if it was a cheap way to do that. I feel that they will support a specific card, but which one...?)

Don't Tachikaze have Ancient Dragons for a subclan? And didn't Spikes get Dudleys? Or am I misreading what was said?

Nah, we were just talking about if we get 1 or more sub-clan/archetype strides OR we get only 1 specific (sub-clan/archetype) stride and 1 generic stride.

28815.jpg
When placed on V, if your heart is Ancient Dragon, then select one rearguard on each player's
field and retire it. Then this unit gains power equal to
the original power of the retired units combined. If
you gained 20k or more power this way, crit+1.

28818.jpg
When placed on V, call a card with the same name as your Heart to V from deck and shuffle.
At the end of the turn, if your heart is Shirayuki, place
the called unit in your hand and discard one. If it is not, then botdeck the called card.

28817.jpg
When this unit attacks a Vanguard, CB2. Select one opposing RG and bind it, then your
opponent binds a card from their hand. At the end of
the turn, if your Heart is Shura Dragon, send the two
binded cards to the drop. If not, your opponent returns them to hand.

28816.jpg
OPT SB3 +5k to 2 rear, if 2 or less soul then SC3

fuck yes bushi delivers

Shirayukiiiiiiiiii!

Shirayuki's stride is really really really good. Like, seriously good. I'll go say that with the upcoming GBT03, the future's looking quite good for Shirayuki.

Nubatama's stride is made of stupid since it even works with all of their current bosses. Which is completely stupid for a sudden CB2 +2.

Ancient Dragon's amazing. You'll need to retire a G3 on your own usually to trigger the crit, but the ability to swing 44k unboosted just like that sounds ridiculously neat. If you get 20k, it's 46k 2 crit that can be repeated 4 times, on top of the retire. Eat your heart out Saintblow.

Archived