[CFV] Fighter's Collection 2015

Althemia

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tachikaze one is definately the best of the three. Like, seriously the ability to essentially costlessly retire something and pump your centre line to massive levels is crazy.

The Nubatama one is fabulous, but it just feels costly. Like I'm glad it is, because otherwise you'd just spam that whenever you could, but still. 

CB_LOd4UAAAZoql.jpg

True Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Turbo
Grade 4 / Narukami / 15000+ Power
Stride
[ACT](VC) Once Per Turn [Counter Blast 1 & Soul Blast 1 & Choose a face down card from your G zone, and turn it face up] If you have a heart with "Big Bang Knuckle" in it's name, until end of turn, this unit gets "[CONT](VC) When this unit would choose a unit to attack, choose three of your opponent's units for each of your heart card instead, and this unit battles all of the chosen units in one attack." and [Power]+5000 for each face up "True Brawler, Big Bang Knuckle Turbo" in your G zone.

So it can attack your opponent's entire board if you have a Legioned Big Bang lmao.

SnapCrab_NoName_2015-4-7_20-51-41_No-00.

Blue Storm Master Dragon, Admiral Maelstrom
Grade 4 / Aqua Force / 15000+ Power
Stride
[AUTO](VC) Once Per Turn [Counter Blast 1 & Choose a face down card from your G zone, and turn it face up] When this unit's attack hits a vanguard, if it's the fourth battle of that turn or more, if you have a heart with "Maelstrom" in its card name, you may pay the cost. If you do, draw a card, choose three of your opponent's rear guards, your opponent chooses one from them for each face up "Blue Storm Master Dragon, Admiral Maelstrom" on your G zone, and retires it.

Both are G-Rares in FC15 btw. Unofficial translations since the pictures are hard as shit to read but yeah. Bits with {} around them aren't 100% certain

SmBPEFE.png

Rain Elemental, Madu
Grade 4 / Cray Elemental / 15000+ Power
Stride
[AUTO] When this unit is placed on (VC), if your heart card's original [Power] is 10000 or less, choose a grade 3 card from your drop zone, and put it into your hand.
[CONT] This card is also of all clans and nations.

gMn3LgE.png

Light Elemental, Pica
Grade 1 / Cray Elemental / 7000 Power
[AUTO](RC) (GB1) When your opponent's unit attacks a vanguard, choose one of your vanguards, and if that unit's [Power] is 10000 or less, that unit gets [Power]+1000 until end of that battle.
[CONT] This card is also of all clans and nations.

hnnng <3

That's what's confusing me. You pick one for power/name, but the mate is still another heart with less than 10000.

I feel it'd be less confusing if it said "selected Heart" or something. idk.

Thinking on it, I'd still probably use it over Blizza, even if I had to pick Blaster Blade.

iWnshUP.png

White Lily Musketeer Captain, Cecilia
Grade 4 / Neo Nectar / 15000+ Power
Stride
[ACT](VC) Once Per Turn [Counter Blast 1 & Choose two of your rear-guards with "Musketeer" in its card name, and retire them] If you have a heart card with "Cecilia" in its card name, look at five cards from the top of your deck, search for up to three cards with "Musketeer" in its card name from among them, call them to separate (RC), and shuffle your deck.

Elvira, we hardly knew ye

iWnshUP.png

White Lily Musketeer Captain, Cecilia
Grade 4 / Neo Nectar / 15000+ Power
Stride
[ACT](VC) Once Per Turn [Counter Blast 1 & Choose two of your rear-guards with "Musketeer" in its card name, and retire them] If you have a heart card with "Cecilia" in its card name, look at five cards from the top of your deck, search for up to three cards with "Musketeer" in its card name from among them, call them to separate (RC), and shuffle your deck.

Elvira, we hardly knew ye

OH FINALLY A REPLACEMENT FOR MARTINA

BJGSsCl.png

Holy Dragon, Sanctuary Guard Regalia
Grade 4 / Royal Paladin / 15000+ Power
Stride
[CONT](VC) During your turn, if you have a heart card with "Sanctuary Guard" in its card name, all of the units in your front row get [Power]+3000 for each of your grade 1 or less rear-guards.

Sanctuary Guard Guarantee is no longer useless

Aaaaand yup, I was right. There's a chance that a clan will get 2 specific strides:

273px-G-FC01-025-RR_(Sample).png

Grade 4 / Royal Paladin / United Sanctuary / Cosmo Dragon
POW 15000+
[CONT](VC):During your turn, if you have a heart card with "Sanctuary Guard" in its card name, all of the units in your front row get [Power]+3000 for each of your grade 1 or less rear-guards.

I actually like this card, to be honest. It is really nice to see some support for underrated archetypes. My only concern is that I'd be happier with a Sanctuary of Light stride, but whatever...

Aaaaand yup, I was right. There's a chance that a clan will get 2 specific strides:

273px-G-FC01-025-RR_(Sample).png

Grade 4 / Royal Paladin / United Sanctuary / Cosmo Dragon
POW 15000+
[CONT](VC):During your turn, if you have a heart card with "Sanctuary Guard" in its card name, all of the units in your front row get [Power]+3000 for each of your grade 1 or less rear-guards.

Already posted that a little above you, bud. =P

pyL4hha.png

School Special Agent, Leopald Chaser
Grade 4 / Great Nature / 15000+ Power
Stride
[AUTO](VC) When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a heart with "Leo-pald" in it's card name, choose one of your rear guard, until end of turn, that unit gets [Power]+4000 and "[AUTO](RC) At the end of turn retire this unit." "[AUTO] During your end phase, when this is put to drop zone from your (RC), search your deck for up to one card with the same name as this retired unit, reveal to your opponent, put it to your hand, and shuffle the deck.".

B3k1dce.png

Deity of the Evening Moon, Tsukuyomi
Grade 4 / Oracle Think Tank / 15000+ Power
Stride
[ACT](VC) Once Per Turn [Choose a face down card named "Deity of the Evening Moon, Tsukuyomi" from your G Zone, and turn it face up & Choose a card with "Tsukuyomi" from your hand, put it to soul] If you have a heart with "Tsukuyomi" in its name, look at five cards from the top of your deck, search for two cards, put them into your hand, and put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.

Both are really strong cards. Wb Leo <3

School Special Agent, Leopald Chaser
Grade 4 / Great Nature / 15000+ Power
Stride
[AUTO](VC) When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have a heart with "Leo-pald" in it's card name, choose one of your rear guard, until end of turn, that unit gets [Power]+4000 and "[AUTO](RC) At the end of turn retire this unit." "[AUTO] During your end phase, when this is put to drop zone from your (RC), search your deck for up to one card with the same name as this retired unit, reveal to your opponent, put it to your hand, and shuffle the deck.".

Deity of the Evening Moon, Tsukuyomi
Grade 4 / Oracle Think Tank / 15000+ Power
Stride
[ACT](VC) Once Per Turn [Choose a face down card named "Deity of the Evening Moon, Tsukuyomi" from your G Zone, and turn it face up & Choose a card with "Tsukuyomi" from your hand, put it to soul] If you have a heart with "Tsukuyomi" in its name, look at five cards from the top of your deck, search for two cards, put them into your hand, and put the rest on the bottom of your deck in any order.

Both are really strong cards. Wb Leo <3

I actually like the Leo-pald one. While it is nothing broken and you will have an empty field with its effect, it is at least free to use and free effects are always more than welcomed.

The Tsukuyomi, while not *as* broken as I imagined, Tsukuyomi is officially Tier 1 deck now.

tumblr_inline_nmtuzryTTT1t3un00_540.png

Meteorkaizer, Tribrute
Grade 4 / Nova Grappler / 15000+ Power
Stride
[AUTO](VC) [Counter Blast 1] When your rear-guard [Stand] due to an effect from one of your cards, you may pay the cost. If you do, that unit gets [Power]+2000 until end of turn, choose one of your opponent’s rear-guards with [Power] less than or equal to that unit’s [Power] and retire it.

Well that's a damn good card. Fits in every single Nova variant.

Archived