God Bless The King [OOC/PG-16/Started/Accepting]

Techi☺

@Arin: Elly seems to be in a lot of roleplays, but I'm pretty sure she's still in this one. (I hope so; I wanted to friend Daphne too ^^;;) ANBU's very busy recently, so.

@Kuriboh: Hrm, yeah, nix the dark magic and you should be fine. I'll post when Elly or Rosalina does.

@All: I'll assume that the shop people will be sticking together until I hear otherwise.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok SG It was added in the app he can't use dark magic and, am I good to write in the story, if so do I need to wait until any particular part?

If I can I won't be able to post until late tonight, I have school than a track meet doing LJ, 800, 3200, and 1600.

Once your character gets accepted you can start posting whenever. The only thing we ask is that your posts make sense and that your character doesn't exhibit any behaviours which might be overpowered or "broken". Other than that, be as free-form as you like~ ^~^

Also, good luck in your Track meeting today~ ^^

Awesome~ Good first post, but I'm still waiting for either Daphne or Maia to interact. x-x Then I can have Rosaline chat with everyone, Kane included (I don't know if he took off after the Replica fight, but I figured he's still within the general vicinity). I have a feeling that when we get everyone together, the real fireworks start to happen~

Ya I am anticipating that. The whole Kane thing confuses me though, at the beginning I was thinking the shop was in the castle, but it seems rather close to the woods, but why would everyone in the castle go to the woods for supplies they need in the castle? I think I doing as good a job understanding it as I can.

We're not technically inside a castle. We're in a district of the city of Gnorfiend, specifically the Mage Quarter or something like that. The castle I believe is in another part of the city. It's here where I say we could really use a map of the realm and the city (which I'm still working on, by the way~).

Heh, hurry or I'll post a map myself. :P

[url='http://puu.sh/hyETZ/286dd6b425.png']Beat you to it~[/url]

So because of it's low density southern portion, I was thinking that all of the action that has taken place thus far would be in the northeastern district (The Mage Quarter). The outskirts of the map are a bit bland, I know, but everyone pretend that Gnorfiend is surrounded by forests because of Luke's and Katrina's interaction (and possibly Ian's?). The castle that Vellan and Kane might be heading to in the near-future is the large gray structure in the middle of the city. I remember someone saying that there was also a trading district in the city aside from the Mage Quarter, so I figured that would be part of the eastern district. It's relatively close to one of the exits of the city so traders can quickly do their shopping in the city and get out. The Western portion of the city could be a sort of "ghetto" where not all of the richest of people hang out. This place would probably be good for drug dealers, smugglers, any kind of high fantasy sort of "deadbeat" characters would go. This could generally be like the run-down section of the city. It also has a western exit. As you progress down south, the district becomes much more inviting, with a bunch of "modern-style" houses and a few street vendors different from the ones in the Trading District.

Anyone have any questions? I know it's not the best-looking map of the city because of it's blandness, but it gets the job done~

Ooh, that generator. I'm a fan of that one.

Yeah, that works :v Kane probably lives towards the west of the northeastern district, since his street is pretty empty (though a lot of that is because after he arrived anyone respectable fled for their lives :P). Plus, that means we're still close to Maia's church in the eastern quarter, so it makes sense for her to be where she is. Mayhaps the forest is off to the northeast, near that little green triangle thingy?

Well, I guess the details aren't suuuper important, but at least now we know where everyone is in relation to each other.

I just need anyone inside the shop to at least do something. Preferably Elly because she hasn't done anything in a while and I know if she doesn't take a turn here soon she's probably gonna get booted. And not in the gentle way~ X_X

As for Yami's post, the only problem with it that I have is that Luke just automatically thinks Ian is "dead" without giving him much time to react or even do anything. Plus, I find it personally a bit short. If you could add more flavor to it so that it doesn't feel like a train wreck to read, then I guarantee this RP will be 100x better~

Whaaat?! Lol my only issue is how Luke overheard them when vampire ears and wolf ears should be pretty equal (though Katrina needed tin to boost herself to an appropriate level). Nobody was being loud enough to justify that in my unofficial opinion, Katrina was speaking in a commanding voice, not yelling.

At any rate, if I were to post, is that considered a double post? Or do I have to wait for others to cycle through their turns? :V Also, Ian was hiding, which is why Katrina ordered that he reveal himself. Luke couldn't have seen him, no? And automatically know he's a nature spirit? Um, and I don't think Yami knows Katrina is in a tree.

Archived