Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo, dahell's that, how come I've never heard of this? Why does cu still look so sexy?

So is that from the /Grand Order game or something?

Yeah, there have been a couple of new servants introduced like a Saber that ISN'T DESIGNED BY TAKEUCHI. We get R63!Shirou and R63!Rin as Masters.

Still waiting on info for this to be released though.

[spoiler=ArcherFigureUBW] 1417764317321.jpg[/spoiler]

Oh, you're right. Those eyes are seriously captivating...

nasu, there's your chance for some quick bucks. write a dating sim with only shirouko.

f*** nasu. he spends forever playing dark souls instead of writing mahoyo 2 or something new. and when he gets his ass off to write, its for some phone game.

meanwhile takeuchi spends his free time ruining everyone(namely arcueid) into looking like a saber clone.

Tbh, I'm quite the fan of the Ciel redesign. But you're 102% correct. Where the f*** is my Mahoyo2 or Tsukihime remake promised years ago?????

And Nasu moved onto Bloodborne I'm afraid. Remember to never believe anything he says. He even says the VN is worse than the current airing anime.

NO f*** YOU, NASU, YOU PIECE OF s*** NEET, GET TO WORK. I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED

Ciel's redesign is possibly the greatest thing to come out of the remake though. Like, I've always been partial to Ciel as well so I'm happy that she looks that much more beautiful now, but since I'm an Arc man at heart, I can't stand replacing the hair intakes and the skirt. It hurts.

I don't care what Nasu feels about his own writing, I like how unsubtle and 'direct' his writing in F/SN and Tsukihime was. It's really part of his charm. Even the mollusks.

NO f*** YOU, NASU, YOU PIECE OF s*** NEET, GET TO WORK. I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED

Ciel's redesign is possibly the greatest thing to come out of the remake though. Like, I've always been partial to Ciel as well so I'm happy that she looks that much more beautiful now, but since I'm an Arc man at heart, I can't stand replacing the hair intakes and the skirt. It hurts.

I don't care what Nasu feels about his own writing, I like how unsubtle and 'direct' his writing in F/SN and Tsukihime was. It's really part of his charm. Even the mollusks.

You will never ever be Nasu's manager and kick their ass whenever they want to play and force them to write Tsukhime remakes forever. Then you boss around Takeuchi so that he can draw things that aren't Saber.

Honestly, If there is anything I think I would kill for, it's a Fate route re-write. One where he actually tries using all his potential would be god-tier Nasu mode. Especially since he hates the way he took the Fate route. C'mon Nasu you greedy bastard, we all know you want to do it, and the fans would eat it up. Just make Tsukihime remake and Fate-rewrite. I can live without Mahoyo2 for a decade.

As good as an introduction to the world Fate route was, yeah, a rewrite would seriously help it. A lot. It wasn't that bad but, it was nowhere near as exciting as playing through UBW or HF. Hell, Takeuchi would be on-board with a Fate route rewrite, so do it, Nasu. Please.

Sadly Mahoyo TL will never come so, I can kinda live with it. Well no, not really. I want to see Aoko's Aokos translated.

And the saddest thing is, even if he does get to work on the remakes, it would take another ten years for the translations to come anyway. source: F/HA. ;_;

As good as an introduction to the world Fate route was, yeah, a rewrite would seriously help it. A lot. It wasn't that bad but, it was nowhere near as exciting as playing through UBW or HF. Hell, Takeuchi would be on-board with a Fate route rewrite, so do it, Nasu. Please.

Sadly Mahoyo TL will never come so, I can kinda live with it. Well no, not really. I want to see Aoko's Aokos translated.

And the saddest thing is, even if he does get to work on the remakes, it would take another ten years for the translations to come anyway. source: F/HA. ;_;

I remember hearing that the TL for F/HA finished an I had a good giggle before checking out the progress and finding out that it was actually 100% finished. Too bad that it was still a little buggy though ;w;

The drop in quality between HF/UBW and Fate is honeslty unreal. I feel sorry for people who aren't able to power through it just to get to the other 2 routes. Hell, I really want to like Fate but there's so much bullshit (and *cough* terrible translations *cough*), that make the route seem so much more shouneny.

We all know that Tsukihime remakes would make everyone shut up for about 5 years before we get pitchforks for the Tsukhime Ufotable adaptation. ;w;

had a good giggle before checking out the progress and finding out that it was actually 100% finished.

Yep, exactly how I reacted too. That's also how I reacted to Majikoi's Miyako route getting 100%.

The only reason I was able to go through Fate route was because I've already seen the 2006 DEEN anime beforehand, which was atrocious in hindsight, but the more I think about it, the more I think it's not that bad. Just that it really was a shit adaption.

A Tsukihime anime would be great! Tsukihime has never, ever been animated before after all. Unless we count Carnival Phantasm. oh wait

In all seriousness though, an ufo adaption would be quite something. Adapting Arc's route is the natural choice so I have no complaints. It'd be perfect for a 10-episode anime or something(Unless I remember it wrong and Arc route was actually shorter than I expected). If they ever decide to do a full adaption though...I fail to imagine how they'd do it in two cours. Can they do it?

It's another matter if the remake drastically changes the structure of the routes too.

If they ever decide to do a full adaption though...I fail to imagine how they'd do it in two cours. Can they do it?

It's another matter if the remake drastically changes the structure of the routes too.

I've discussed this before~

Basically, the most preferable way for Ufotable to adapt Tsukihime would be to adapt the Arcueid route into a 12 to 16-episode anime (with the beginning and the end possibly being double-length), then make an OVA of the Ciel route. Afterwards, make one movie each of the Akiha route, Hisui route, and Kohaku route, forming a movie series with the three of them. Since we don't know how the Sacchin route will function or what role it will be OR IF THERE'LL EVEN BE ONE AT ALL ORZ, no comment on that yet~

I expect that, apart from updated writing, extra scenes and awesome included animations, it'll be mostly intact like the original. But hey, I'm not psychic and I can't see the future, so maybe the route structure really will change around drastically. Still, more likely than not, that would unnecessarily annoy the fandom~

Of course, perhaps the routes would simply be padded out a lot more with extra content (rather than drastically changed), allowing for the Arcueid route to be suitably long enough for a second-cour. Who really knows?

Another option for Ufotable would be to adapt the manga remake-style, which would be totally awesome, but less likely.

Basically, the most preferable way for Ufotable to adapt Tsukihime would be to adapt the Arcueid route into a 12 to 16-episode anime (with the beginning and the end possibly being double-length), then make an OVA of the Ciel route. Afterwards, make one movie each of the Akiha route, Hisui route, and Kohaku route, forming a movie series with the three of them. Since we don't know how the Sacchin route will function or what role it will be OR IF THERE'LL EVEN BE ONE AT ALL ORZ, no comment on that yet~

I keep forgetting how short all of Tsukihime is. It'd defo be about 12 episodes and there would probably need to be a good few anime original cutscenes. It might work better as a movie adaptation like KnK and have 2/3 films for Arc, 2 for Ciel and 1 for the rest.

I expect that, apart from updated writing, extra scenes and awesome included animations, it'll be mostly intact like the original. But hey, I'm not psychic and I can't see the future, so maybe the route structure really will change around drastically. Still, more likely than not, that would unnecessarily annoy the fandom~

Of course, perhaps the routes would simply be padded out a lot more with extra content (rather than drastically changed), allowing for the Arcueid route to be suitably long enough for a second-cour. Who really knows?

Another option for Ufotable would be to adapt the manga remake-style, which would be totally awesome, but less likely.

Ciel route as an OVA would have to be a relatively lengthy OVA to satisfy. But I like that idea. Having the far side routes be a series of movies would work. No complaints on Arc route being the first thing adapted either. Arc <3

Sacchin will never get a route. ;_; Tragic but it just isn't ever going to happen.

As long as the scene with the coffee cans in Kohaku's route gets adapted properly, I'm happy. That small part was my favorite scene out of the entire VN.

Sacchin will never get a route. ;_; Tragic but it just isn't ever going to happen.

NO

NO NO NO NO NO

Look at that Tsukihime remake trailer! LOOK AT IT! There's Sacchin! That means she's a heroine and she's going to get her own route, just as has been rumored for years and years and years now! THERE WILL BE A SACCHIN ROUTE, DAMMIT! THERE WIIILLLLL BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Archived